Showing 31–36 of 36 results
The advantage of the VPRO500 rangefinder is the usability and cost. The VPRO500 rangefinder is a great option for players looking for a comfortable profile and straightforward use. The VPRO500 gives golfers every distance they will need as they practice and play and leaves enough money left in their golf budget to upgrade other parts of their bag or get out to the course more often.
- The VPRO500 is one of the most complete rangefinders in its price category.
- Fast-measuring and 6x magnification allow players to visualize the flag and get the necessary yardages to each of their targets.
- Extreme accuracy and a rainproof exterior help extend the life of the VPRO500 and gives players confidence they are choosing the right club.
- The VPRO500 rangefinder does not offer slope measurements like some other models..
- Compared with higher-priced premium models, the VPRO500 rangefinder has lower optical resolution for finding the flagstick.
- Neither the silicon case nor protective carry case include a clasp to attach the finder to the towel loop of golf bags like comparable models.
Golfers with nearly unlimited budgets can afford to use whatever equipment they choose. Golfers that are paid to use specific brands may be forced to equip their golf bags with a narrow range of options. For the rest of us, getting the advantages of the most premium items for less than half the cost makes the most sense. Upside Golf is introducing golfers to a new way to holster their measuring device all while providing accuracy, speed, and magnification that rivals the industry leaders. No singular golf product is right for every player and there are things that are not perfect about the Upside rangefinder but it is the most complete rangefinder available for any player’s budget.
- NEOMAG LOCKON stip puts the Upside rangefinder at your fingertips for easy use and more convenience.
- Dual modes ensure that you can always use this rangefinder at all levels of competitive golf when measuring devices are allowed.
- Pin Jolt technology and 0.5 yard accuracy beyond 650 yards gives you reliable measuring coverage on any golf course you play.
- The black color of the Upside rangefinder can allow it to blend in with bags and accessories and become hidden.
- The Upside rangefinder is currently not available in many retail stores or pro shop locations for demoing
- During testing, the Upside laser rangefinder had difficulty finding lightly colored flags among shaded or bright backgrounds.
Golf is a sport best played when you tailor your practice to your swing and your needs. Training aids that offer a narrow scope can be great for a specific group of players but destructive for others. The Smart Ball does a great job of appealing to the needs of very different types of golfers all without being complicated or time consuming to use. Players can use the Smart Ball on the putting green, chipping and pitching areas, or for full swings on the range. The Smart Ball is singular in its ability to help players stay connected within their swing and deliver the golf club in a way that promotes their ideal shot. While no training aid could be best for every golfer, the Smart Ball is one that we recommend that most people try. Several variations of swing types can make use of this aid and we believe it can help your game as well.
- Real-time feedback enhances golfer’s awareness of the connection between their body and arms.
- The Smart Ball reinforces muscle patterns that promote cleaner, crisper contact for longer, straighter golf shots.
- The Smart Ball training aid can be used in many ways that help it appeal to golfers struggling with almost any part of their game, tee-to-green.
- The lanyard attachment can be rough for players with sensitive skin so removing that piece may be their best option.
- Some of the benefits of the Smart Ball can be replaced with other aids that golfers may have already purchased.
- Players unable to control their wrist angles may need to add other aids, such as the Tour Striker Power Click, with the Smart Ball for their best results.
The TGT Hip Trainer is best used for players that have difficulty with pushing or sliding their hips too much rather than rotating through impact. The Hip trainer provides excellent visual cues for golfers and can set up a simple avoidance station that is reliable yet non-injury inducing. Golfers that tend to get their arms too far behind them in the downswing or approach the golf ball too far from the inside may also have great success with the TGT Hip Trainer. Neutralizing the swing direction and path can lead to more consistent impacts and more predictable golf shots.
The guys at Total Golf Trainer are taking care of our readers up by giving them 10% Off the Total Golf Trainer Arm, Hip and TGT V2 models using this link.
- The Total Golf Hip Trainer helps players improve pieces of their posture, takeaway, downswing, and sequencing.
- The Hip Trainer creates an avoidance station that is simple to instal and will not cause injury if made collided with.
- The TGT system helps players set up their ideal swing patterns to get the most out of their equipment and physical abilities.
- Each Hip Trainer is best used with a mirror or video device and may require additional equipment for best use.
- Durability may be an issue as the HIp Trainer’s red ball dislodged after contact during the downswing in our test.
- The freedom of the TGT Hip Trainer is great for most players, but may be difficult for beginners to set up without more instruction.
Training aids often work best to solve specific problems of individual golfers. The One Putt Bullseye can help golfers focus more on their target regardless of the break of their putts during practice. Junior golfers can help mix up the monotony of putting practice by integrating the One Putt Bullseye into their routine. The One Putt Bullseye is simple to use and can help make your putting practice more enjoyable.
- A simple way to make your golf putting practice more enjoyable
- This device make this a true training aid
- One Putt Bullseye makes a great gift for any avid golf fan
- A limited on the amount of stickers that you get
- Cannot be used during match play
- Stickers can become worn after multiple uses
Each golfer is different and the ways for each player to best improve his or her game will dictate which training aids are best for you. Live View Pro offers anyone that is a visual learner a better experience in self-monitoring their golf swing in real-time. Live View Pro is the absolute best solution for players that want to see the position of their golf swing live and in the most natural positions possible. While no training aid could ever take the place of a dedicated coach or second set of eyes, the Live View Pro makes your practice better an
The Live View Pro guys are hooking our readers up and giving you 10% off your order by using the code GA10 at checkout so click this link . This is the lowest price you’ll see anywhere online or in stores, which is a real steal.
- Digital Swing Mirror technology allows players to view their golf swing live in any angle they wish.
- Automatic swing detection and slow-motion capture ensure that players can take many swings without stopping and never miss a shot.
- The Live View Pro is extremely light and portable and can be taken to and from the course with ease.
- Spending over $300 for a training aid may take away from the budget players can use to practice and play.
- Live View Pro does not offer any feedback for players to help change their delivery conditions, it is simply a monitoring device.
- The 2-hour battery life may not be long enough for players who wish to practice for an extended period of time.