Showing 31–33 of 33 results
The TGT Hip Trainer is best used for players that have difficulty with pushing or sliding their hips too much rather than rotating through impact. The Hip trainer provides excellent visual cues for golfers and can set up a simple avoidance station that is reliable yet non-injury inducing. Golfers that tend to get their arms too far behind them in the downswing or approach the golf ball too far from the inside may also have great success with the TGT Hip Trainer. Neutralizing the swing direction and path can lead to more consistent impacts and more predictable golf shots.
The guys at Total Golf Trainer are taking care of our readers up by giving them 10% Off the Total Golf Trainer Arm, Hip and TGT V2 models using this link.
- The Total Golf Hip Trainer helps players improve pieces of their posture, takeaway, downswing, and sequencing.
- The Hip Trainer creates an avoidance station that is simple to instal and will not cause injury if made collided with.
- The TGT system helps players set up their ideal swing patterns to get the most out of their equipment and physical abilities.
- Each Hip Trainer is best used with a mirror or video device and may require additional equipment for best use.
- Durability may be an issue as the HIp Trainer’s red ball dislodged after contact during the downswing in our test.
- The freedom of the TGT Hip Trainer is great for most players, but may be difficult for beginners to set up without more instruction.
Training aids often work best to solve specific problems of individual golfers. The One Putt Bullseye can help golfers focus more on their target regardless of the break of their putts during practice. Junior golfers can help mix up the monotony of putting practice by integrating the One Putt Bullseye into their routine. The One Putt Bullseye is simple to use and can help make your putting practice more enjoyable.
- A simple way to make your golf putting practice more enjoyable
- This device make this a true training aid
- One Putt Bullseye makes a great gift for any avid golf fan
- A limited on the amount of stickers that you get
- Cannot be used during match play
- Stickers can become worn after multiple uses
Each golfer is different and the ways for each player to best improve his or her game will dictate which training aids are best for you. Live View Pro offers anyone that is a visual learner a better experience in self-monitoring their golf swing in real-time. Live View Pro is the absolute best solution for players that want to see the position of their golf swing live and in the most natural positions possible. While no training aid could ever take the place of a dedicated coach or second set of eyes, the Live View Pro makes your practice better an
The Live View Pro guys are hooking our readers up and giving you 10% off your order by using the code GA10 at checkout so click this link . This is the lowest price you’ll see anywhere online or in stores, which is a real steal.
- Digital Swing Mirror technology allows players to view their golf swing live in any angle they wish.
- Automatic swing detection and slow-motion capture ensure that players can take many swings without stopping and never miss a shot.
- The Live View Pro is extremely light and portable and can be taken to and from the course with ease.
- Spending over $300 for a training aid may take away from the budget players can use to practice and play.
- Live View Pro does not offer any feedback for players to help change their delivery conditions, it is simply a monitoring device.
- The 2-hour battery life may not be long enough for players who wish to practice for an extended period of time.