Showing 31–43 of 43 results
HackMotion is well suited for almost any golfers. All skill levels from high-handicap players down to PGA professionals can learn more about their game quickly just by using this low-profile wrist sensor. Coaches and teachers that can use this sensor across students can get more bang for their buck and provide better lessons to more golfers. Online instructors and remote golf coaching can link their student’s swings and track their progress over time allowing for more in-depth analysis and better instruction. Data driven devices like the HackMotion sensor take the guess work out of the golf swing and get players and coaches to the answer faster.
- The HackMotion provides real-time feedback for one of the most important body parts in the golf swing – the lead wrist.
- Coaches and players can use measured data to eliminate their miss and control the clubface more effectively.
- The HackMotion sensor is easy to install and is well tailored to golfers of all swing types, abilities, and handicaps.
- The amount of data the HackMotion sensor provides will take some understanding before the benefits can be realized.
- The cost of the HackMotion sensor will be more accessible for teachers and coaches with many students at this time.
- An inability to test the sensor before purchasing is limiting but can be overcome due to the 30-day money back guarantee.
Choosing to purchase golf accessories can be highly variable between golfers. Bubba Whips are unique in their ability to deliver handmade masterpieces that can be tailored to your favorite memories or sports team colors. Bubba Whips are dedicated to product tolerances and tailored designs to fit the needs of golf enthusiasts at every level.
- Bubba Whips alignment rods provide a illustrious look and functionality on the practice range and in golf bags.
- Colors and logos can be custom ordered to create a Bubba Whip that is uniquely yours.
- Bubba Whips have been used by professional golfers including Rory McIlroy.
- Bubba Whips provide little to no performance benefits beyond traditional alignment aids during practice sessions.
- Budget-conscious players will find difficulty affording Bubba Whips over cheaper options.
- The hickory rods can less symmetric and stable than fiberglass options.
The most difficult part about golf is the differences each player brings. Some golfers need help desperately with errant tee shots, other need help navigating the greens and rolling the ball into the hole. The Eye Putt Pro is designed to help players create a more consistent address position while getting their eyes and putter in a fundamental position. If you are a player that struggles to line the putter up under your posture or need help with knowing if your putter is lying on the ground uniformly, the Eye Putt Pro Training Aid Putting Mirror may be your quickest route to lower scores. Our friends at Eye Putt Pro are hooking our readers up and giving you 10% off your order by using the code GA10 at check out .
- Two-in-one training aid helps address multiple problems a golfer could be having all within one device.
- The Eye Putt Pro is extremely portable and easy to attach to a wide range of putter head shapes and styles.
- The Eye Putt Pro system makes a great choice for a training aid in your home or office setting due to size and cost.
- The level device gives position only relative to the slope of the ground and cannot be used on angled lies.
- The overall size of the mirror makes visualization of eye position difficult under certain lighting conditions for players.
- Having a training aid attached to your putter may alter the feel and feedback gained during putting sessions at the golf course.
Golfers are often searching for a quick fix for their swing problems. The only thing that holds up in golf, especially during the shots under intense pressure is the muscle memory that is created through good practice. theHANGER excels at providing immediate feedback for golfers that want to create a textbook impact condition. Golfers in search of a training aid that will help them neutralize their ball flight and promote better rotation have their answer in theHANGER from Watson Golf. Our friends at Watson Golf are hooking our readers up and giving you 15% off your order by using the code GA15 at check out, or by clicking this link .
- Simple to use and addresses one of the most common impact conditions that causes slices and golf shots that miss target by moving away from the golfer.
- Can be used in multiple location indoors and out to create lasting muscle memory.
- theHANGER creates benefits for multiple parts of a golfer’s game including their full swing and chipping and pitching and caters toward elite players.
- theHANGER can be hard to use if players are unable to get their wrists into flexion or bowed positions due to injury or other physical limitations.
- Promotes textbook wrist conditions that may not be best for each style of golf swing.
- theHANGER should be implemented in stages from short yardages to full swings and may demand too much time from players looking to practice quickly.
If you can afford a Trackman or GC Quad launch monitor, the accuracy and measuring capabilities of those units are unrivaled. However, if like most of us, you are not competing for millions of dollars on the PGA and other Tours, the Swing Caddie range of launch monitors make a ton of sense. Having distances, ball speeds, swing speeds, and smash factors for each one of your clubs at your fingertips is the difference in playing your best and simply guessing while out on the course. Golfers can now practice more efficiently and make the most of their time by adding a Swing Caddie monitor to their regimen.
- Each Swing Caddie model tells golfers their exact carry distances for every club in their bag.
- Golfers can now set up their own indoor practice area with real-time ball flight feedback.
- The Swing Caddie monitors fit easily into golf bags for transport and storage.
- Although much less expensive than premium models, $550 is still too much for many players.
- The SC100 and SC200 monitors do not give players spin rate or total distance measurements.
- None of the Swing Caddie Monitors can be tested before being purchased.
Golfers that are serious about improving their game needs to be taking into account how much they just simply cannot keep track of during their play. The Shot Scope V2 watch and tracking system takes the guesswork out of it and puts the power at your fingertips to know exactly how each club in your bag is performing and where your game needs the most work. Hey guys, typically The Shotscope V2 retails for $159.00, see Amazon below, but our friends at Shotscope are hooking our readers up and giving you it for $139.00 at check out by clicking this link .
- GPS enabled watch gives you yardages to hazards, each area of the green, and comes preloaded with over 40,000 courses.
- Club sensors attach into each of your clubs to track every shot you hit so you know exactly how far it goes
- The Shot Scope app allows you to see your game in a completely new way and shows you where you need to focus to make yourself a better golfer faster.
- The Shot Scope V2 GPS watch is quite large and may be too bulky for some golfer’s comfort preferences.
- The club sensors can look a bit odd when attached to your clubs and may be distracting for golfers that prefer traditional appearances.
- The large amount of data provided by the Shot Scope system may be confusing to look at and will take some getting used to before improvements are seen.
Golfers looking for a new laser rangefinder have lots of options. Paying more for similar features will leave you with less money to spend elsewhere to improve your game or upgrade other equipment in your golf bag. TecTecTec delivers a complete all-in-one rangefinder with the ULT-X that enables players to choose their clubs with more confidence. Elevational changes can make choosing a playing distance difficult. The slope feature of the ULT-X can help players approaching uphill or downhill shots with more accuracy. Interchangeable yardage measurements keep the ULT-X rangefinder tournament legal during competition and more informative during practice and planning rounds.
- The ULT-X’s adjustable faceplate allows the use of slope technology when practicing or planning and non-slope measurements during competition.
- Fast, accurate yardages up to 450 yards will cover each shot during a round of golf and allow players to feel more confident.
- Scan feature allows players to get a series of yardages one after another in order to isolate targets or landing zones.
- The TecTecTec ULT-X rangefinder may be difficult to find in stores and cannot be easily demoed before purchasing.
- The price of the ULT-X is higher than comparable rangefinder options and may not be the best choice for budget-conscious golfers.
- The slope feature can sometimes turn off due to the lens being pushed slightly in while putting it in your golf bag.
The advantage of the VPRO500 rangefinder is the usability and cost. The VPRO500 rangefinder is a great option for players looking for a comfortable profile and straightforward use. The VPRO500 gives golfers every distance they will need as they practice and play and leaves enough money left in their golf budget to upgrade other parts of their bag or get out to the course more often.
- The VPRO500 is one of the most complete rangefinders in its price category.
- Fast-measuring and 6x magnification allow players to visualize the flag and get the necessary yardages to each of their targets.
- Extreme accuracy and a rainproof exterior help extend the life of the VPRO500 and gives players confidence they are choosing the right club.
- The VPRO500 rangefinder does not offer slope measurements like some other models..
- Compared with higher-priced premium models, the VPRO500 rangefinder has lower optical resolution for finding the flagstick.
- Neither the silicon case nor protective carry case include a clasp to attach the finder to the towel loop of golf bags like comparable models.
Golfers with nearly unlimited budgets can afford to use whatever equipment they choose. Golfers that are paid to use specific brands may be forced to equip their golf bags with a narrow range of options. For the rest of us, getting the advantages of the most premium items for less than half the cost makes the most sense. Upside Golf is introducing golfers to a new way to holster their measuring device all while providing accuracy, speed, and magnification that rivals the industry leaders. No singular golf product is right for every player and there are things that are not perfect about the Upside rangefinder but it is the most complete rangefinder available for any player’s budget.
- NEOMAG LOCKON stip puts the Upside rangefinder at your fingertips for easy use and more convenience.
- Dual modes ensure that you can always use this rangefinder at all levels of competitive golf when measuring devices are allowed.
- Pin Jolt technology and 0.5 yard accuracy beyond 650 yards gives you reliable measuring coverage on any golf course you play.
- The black color of the Upside rangefinder can allow it to blend in with bags and accessories and become hidden.
- The Upside rangefinder is currently not available in many retail stores or pro shop locations for demoing
- During testing, the Upside laser rangefinder had difficulty finding lightly colored flags among shaded or bright backgrounds.
Golf is a sport best played when you tailor your practice to your swing and your needs. Training aids that offer a narrow scope can be great for a specific group of players but destructive for others. The Smart Ball does a great job of appealing to the needs of very different types of golfers all without being complicated or time consuming to use. Players can use the Smart Ball on the putting green, chipping and pitching areas, or for full swings on the range. The Smart Ball is singular in its ability to help players stay connected within their swing and deliver the golf club in a way that promotes their ideal shot. While no training aid could be best for every golfer, the Smart Ball is one that we recommend that most people try. Several variations of swing types can make use of this aid and we believe it can help your game as well.
- Real-time feedback enhances golfer’s awareness of the connection between their body and arms.
- The Smart Ball reinforces muscle patterns that promote cleaner, crisper contact for longer, straighter golf shots.
- The Smart Ball training aid can be used in many ways that help it appeal to golfers struggling with almost any part of their game, tee-to-green.
- The lanyard attachment can be rough for players with sensitive skin so removing that piece may be their best option.
- Some of the benefits of the Smart Ball can be replaced with other aids that golfers may have already purchased.
- Players unable to control their wrist angles may need to add other aids, such as the Tour Striker Power Click, with the Smart Ball for their best results.
The TGT Hip Trainer is best used for players that have difficulty with pushing or sliding their hips too much rather than rotating through impact. The Hip trainer provides excellent visual cues for golfers and can set up a simple avoidance station that is reliable yet non-injury inducing. Golfers that tend to get their arms too far behind them in the downswing or approach the golf ball too far from the inside may also have great success with the TGT Hip Trainer. Neutralizing the swing direction and path can lead to more consistent impacts and more predictable golf shots. The guys at Total Golf Trainer are taking care of our readers up by giving them 10% Off the Total Golf Trainer Arm, Hip and TGT V2 models using this link.
- The Total Golf Hip Trainer helps players improve pieces of their posture, takeaway, downswing, and sequencing.
- The Hip Trainer creates an avoidance station that is simple to instal and will not cause injury if made collided with.
- The TGT system helps players set up their ideal swing patterns to get the most out of their equipment and physical abilities.
- Each Hip Trainer is best used with a mirror or video device and may require additional equipment for best use.
- Durability may be an issue as the HIp Trainer’s red ball dislodged after contact during the downswing in our test.
- The freedom of the TGT Hip Trainer is great for most players, but may be difficult for beginners to set up without more instruction.
Training aids often work best to solve specific problems of individual golfers. The One Putt Bullseye can help golfers focus more on their target regardless of the break of their putts during practice. Junior golfers can help mix up the monotony of putting practice by integrating the One Putt Bullseye into their routine. The One Putt Bullseye is simple to use and can help make your putting practice more enjoyable.
- A simple way to make your golf putting practice more enjoyable
- This device make this a true training aid
- One Putt Bullseye makes a great gift for any avid golf fan
- A limited on the amount of stickers that you get
- Cannot be used during match play
- Stickers can become worn after multiple uses
Each golfer is different and the ways for each player to best improve his or her game will dictate which training aids are best for you. Live View Pro offers anyone that is a visual learner a better experience in self-monitoring their golf swing in real-time. Live View Pro is the absolute best solution for players that want to see the position of their golf swing live and in the most natural positions possible. While no training aid could ever take the place of a dedicated coach or second set of eyes, the Live View Pro makes your practice better. The Live View Pro guys are hooking our readers up and giving you 10% off your order by using the code GA10 at checkout so click this link . This is the lowest price you’ll see anywhere online or in stores, which is a real steal.
- Digital Swing Mirror technology allows players to view their golf swing live in any angle they wish.
- Automatic swing detection and slow-motion capture ensure that players can take many swings without stopping and never miss a shot.
- The Live View Pro is extremely light and portable and can be taken to and from the course with ease.
- Spending over $300 for a training aid may take away from the budget players can use to practice and play.
- Live View Pro does not offer any feedback for players to help change their delivery conditions, it is simply a monitoring device.
- The 2-hour battery life may not be long enough for players who wish to practice for an extended period of time.