Showing all 3 results
With an eight-way adjustable hosel, the CLK hybrid can be precisely set to fill the distance gap between your longest iron and shortest fairway wood. Whether you are a better player with higher swing speeds or someone looking to replace the majority of your long irons - all can benefit from the increased ball speeds, playability, and ease of launch from all conditions and lies.
Golfers looking to replace their driver and 3 woods may find this club can do both. Having one club that fills two spots at the top of your golf bag gives you more options in your wedges and scoring clubs. More clubs at the bottom of your bag can improve your scores by giving you more options around the greens when accuracy matters most. The V12 club is uniquely versatile and can give golfers new hope if they have been struggling with their long games. If you are someone struggling with driving accuracy and inconsistent fairway wood shots that are topped or have too little launch, the Vixa V12 is built for your game.
- A one-of-a-kind design gives golfers ultimate versatility from all lies
- The Vixa V12 is one of the only metal woods available for under $200
- The shallow club head simplifies contact and eliminates the need to hit up so much on drives and tee shots
- The red color is aggressive and may be distracting for some players
- The hosel is non-adjustable and the only loft available is 14.5 degrees
- The V12 shafts do not come in extra stiff flexes and higher swing speed players may need stiffer profiles
When hybrids first came out, they were said to be the greatest golf invention since the sand wedge. While traditional hybrids do benefit the weekend golfer, they have not lived up to their original hype. The iRT-5 hybrid changes all that and finally allows golfers to realize what they were promised so many years ago. With revolutionary design features, the iRT-5 is playable from any lie and is sure to help you hit long shots higher, farther, and more consistently. If you’re a player that struggles with long shots from the fairway and out of trouble, the iRT-5 hybrid should be in your bag.
- Machete Rails keep the toe from digging for better contact
- The heavy clubhead increases stability during impact
- A shorter shaft allows for increased control
- The iRT-5 hybrid golf club only comes in 24 degrees of loft
- Lack of adjustability means you cant customize the club
- May not be suitable for better players