Showing 1–30 of 42 results
The Hand Up glove definitely has a shock factor straight out of the packaging. The visuals of the glove will be noticed by anyone right away. Hand Up gloves feel great and they are among some of the most durable gloves tested. Overall, the Hand Up gloves are a great option for players that want the diverse color set without paying for the most expensive glove models.
- The Hand Up glove line offer a one-of-a-kind style.
- Hand Up gloves combine durability and function to provide golfers excellent value for their money.
- Specific Hand Up gloves can be used as a grip reminder depending on how the graphics align through the palm.
- Hand Up gloves unique aesthetic will put off players that do not prefer to call attention to their hands at address.
- Hand Up gloves do not provide the same level of feel as AAA Cabretta style golf gloves.
- Hand Up gloves do not come in cadette sizes.
My collection of Swing Juice apparel has only continued to grow since they sent the first couple items. I am completely in love with who this company is and what they represent.
- Creative designs and verbiage allow golfers to fly their flag without exuding the appearance of being pretentious or stuffy.
- Quality materials ensure that apparel lasts a long time when properly cared for.
- Frequent product cycles mean that there’s always something new and fresh to satisfy your appetite.
- There doesn’t appear to any way to personally customize apparel.
- Price points are moderately higher than other, similar brands.
- Shipping times can vary depending on product availability and can take longer during the holiday season due to increased demand.
Since its founding, Lie and Loft has been telling the stories of golfers through its vast array of products. In their thinking, just because you can’t be out on the course, doesn’t mean you can’t feel at home.
- Variety of products for both practical and decorative uses give golfers plenty of options.
- Customer service is first-rate and any issues that arise are handled professionally and fairly.
- Online store is easy to navigate.
- Products are mainly golf inspired, so if you dont like golf its not for you.
- Shipping times may vary depending on product availability.
- Personal customization of products is limited.
Having the right golf towel might not seem all that important. We’re here to tell you it is. And no one does it better than Uther. With plenty of fun designs and the ability to customize your own, there’s nothing that compares to Uther.
- Plenty of stock designs and easy customization make finding your perfect golf towel easy and fun.
- Cutting-edge microfiber construction meets the demands of even the most serious golfer.
- Customer service goes above and beyond to make sure the shopping and customization processes are simple and efficient.
- Towels are priced slightly higher than others on the market.
- Customization process may take a while depending on current demand.
- If left in the sun, colors may begin to fade over time.
Manors Golf Apparel is here to stay, there’s no doubt about it. The company has found a way to bring cool back into a sport that’s remained largely stuffy and unchanged for decades. The creative vision of Jojo and his co-founders is undeniable and there doesn’t appear to be anything standing in their way as they continue to roll out new collections of fine apparel and accessories.
- Every collection features plenty of pieces so you’ll never be limited on choices.
- The material and fit of the apparel is above par and will stand the test of time.
- A wide array of accessories set the company apart from its competitors and allow golfers to outfit themselves from head to toe.
- Prices are higher than some other apparel manufacturers.
- There doesn’t appear to be a custom logo embroidery option available from the company directly.
- Shipping from the United Kingdom might be expensive for golfers that live elsewhere.
No matter what color pallet you chose, Asher delivers remarkable quality with a perfect fit. Because Asher has so many glove options to choose from, they could easily match anything you or I take to the course. Sometimes the colors just have to work and if you like to coordinate your outfits top-to-bottom, Asher is the way to go. Hey guys our friends are hooking our readers up with 10% off their order by using the code golfersauthority10 at checkout, so be sure to click this link.
- Both the Premium and Utility collection from Asher give players top-of-the-line performance with matching style for any outfit or occasion.
- Asher Premium and Utility golf gloves are made from AAA Cabretta leather and give players tour caliber fit and performance.
- Asher golf gloves feature NO signs of color bleeding during testing that can be problematic with many colored golf gloves.
- Asher golf gloves are more expensive than some more traditional Cabretta golf glove options.
- Asher golf gloves will not be as accessible as others such as Callaway or FootJoy gloves in many Pro Shops and retail locations.
- Golfers that prefer to match their golf glove brand to their clubs or apparel with be unable to do so with the Asher collection.
The AmpCaddy V3 Pro MAX speaker is designed for golfers that want to take their music and podcasts with them on the golf course without sacrificing crystal clear audio. The V3 Pro MAX uses directional audio to give golfers a more focused sound anywhere just by swiveling the speaker once it has been clamped in place. The V3 Pro MAX is powerful yet portable and will be great for any golfer looking to upgrade their on-course experience.
- The AmpCaddy V3 Pro MAX is the best sounding speaker in the AmpCaddy family.
- The V3 Pro MAX clamps onto golf carts and pushcart easily and frees up valuable space for other things throughout your round.
- The V3 Pro MAX speakers charge quickly thanks to the USB-C input and stay charged for much longer than needed for a round of golf.
- The AmpCaddy V3 Pro MAX is more expensive than other options and purchasing may be difficult for golfers on a strict budget.
- The AmpCaddy V3 Pro MAX is less portable and does not work as well for golfers that enjoy walking as the smaller V3 Pro.
- The tradeoff for the power V3 Pro MAX is a shorter battery life than the V3 Pro standard.
If you listen to music on the golf course, then the AmpCaddy V3 Pro is for you. Simply, the V3 Pro is a compact, powerful speaker that can deliver your favorite music or podcast while you enjoy the golf course. AmpCaddy works seamlessly for anyone operating a smart device either phone or tablet and can be used with traditional wired devices as well. The clamp is simple to operate, and the speaker swivels once installed for even greater dynamic sound everywhere on the course.
- The AmpCaddy V3 Pro connects directly with smartphone devices making it easy to play your music and podcasts whenever you want.
- The V3 Pro is portable and is one of the only golf speakers that works well for golfers walking and carrying their bag or when playing with a caddy.
- The V3 Pro speaker features incredible sound and a long lasting rechargeable battery.
- The AmpCaddy V3 Pro is an expensive wireless speaker and some players are content just resting their speaker in their cart cup holders.
- Golfers that want maximum audio performance will be better suited going with AmpCaddy’s V3 Pro MAX speaker option.
- The V3 Pro may be difficult to find in store to demo before purchase.
How many golfers know what to do in a medical emergency on the golf course? The worst thing you can do - especially if it’s a cardiac arrest - is NOTHING! This concern as well as other potentially life-threatening situations on the golf course served as the inspiration for a new book, “GOLFERS 911: Emergency Medical Guide.” GOLFERS 911 covers many life-saving measures and is recommended for anyone that plays golf.
Golfers looking for a different approach to golf accessories will love Needle Golf. The hand stitching is unlike anything else and for many that will be great. Players can take note that every piece is created with care and the final product is something that they will enjoy. Needle golf also now has different kinds of belts in terms of backing and tips - canvas backed and alligator embossed leather. Furthermore, they now offer a larger needlepoint portfolio with woods head covers, cuff links, flasks, can coolers, bags, pillows, coasters, and cuff links.
- The needlepoint design of all Needle Golf product allows for enhanced customization.
- Needle Golf creates all their accessories with passion a dedication to craftsmanship.
- Needle Golf products make great gifts for golf fans.
- The Needle Golf headcovers are expensive compared with other custom options.
- The aesthetic provided by Needle Golf may not be well received by golfers preferring a modern style.
- Needle products are difficult to find to try before you buy.
Palm gloves will rival all AAA Cabretta gloves in terms of performance, fit, and feel. What truly distinguishes them from other brands is their unique fashion flare. Vibrant colors and patterns will set these gloves apart and make them more fun to wear for golfers looking to add diversity to their on-course look. Women, children, and golfers that have to have a match for everything will love the offerings from Palm Golf. Hey guys, our friends at Palm are hooking our readers up with 15% off their purchase by using the code GA15 at checkout, so be sure to use the code and click the link!
- Palm offers a fashion forward golf glove without sacrificing performance or feel.
- The Palm golf gloves are made for all golfers, especially women and children.
- Palm also offers classic style golf gloves for players that want to remain subtle on the course.
- The Palm gloves are more expensive than rival Cabretta golf gloves on the market.
- Palm golf gloves seem to run very small when compared to other brands.
- Palm gloves will be difficult to demo before buying unless you are located on the West Coast, USA.
It is common for players to experiment with their putter grip in order to spark a change on the greens. If you have struggled with traditional style putter grips, then the Garsen shape may be for you. Golfers that like to putt with their elbows closer to their sides can do so comfortably with the Garsen Quad Tour grips. The Max grip allows for an oversized feel in the only grip style that features a two-sided design.
- Garsen G-Pro Quad Tour and Max grips offer a shape that is different from anything else on the market and can give golfers an avenue to better putting.
- Garsen Grips encourage a more natural putting position that can create a more consistent putting stroke for select players.
- Garsen offers the two-sided Max and four-sided Quad Tour to help a largest set of golfers.
- Garsen Grips are difficult to find to test in many locations.
- Garsen Grips cannot be ordered as the stock grip on many putter models.
- Garsen Grips carry a higher price tag than other aftermarket putter grip offerings.
Radda is for the exceptional, not traditional. Radda Golf apparel features bold color pallets and larger-than-life patterns that make visual statements in an instant. High quality fabrics make their clothes easy to wear, but a golfer will buy for their diversion from the mundane. Radda golf is for anyone that wants something different and that wants to dress in a way previously impossible within golf related attire, and boy is it cool.
- Radda is a break from the ordinary and for some that will be a relief within the golf industry.
- Radda clothing is made with high quality materials for superior comfort and modern fit.
- Radda clothes come in a wide range of tops, bottoms, and accessories for any golfer.
- Radda’s bold stance will not be well-received by traditionalist golfers and golf enthusiasts.
- Radda golf apparel is difficult to find in person and players will have to purchase their own before testing.
- Golfers on extremely tight budgets will have to hunt to wait for Radda apparel to go on limited sale runs.
The idea for making headcovers started in 2019. Once the golf season ended in Wisconsin we went to work. With the cold weather keeping us indoors we were able to put all of our energy into creating something special. We tested different materials, varying shapes, and a multitude of sizes. Once we were happy with the overall design the construction process was tweaked and refined. The result is headcovers you will love! The best part is Fringe has a 14 day satisfaction guarantee. So if you are not 100% satisfied with your headcovers for any reason, Fringe will gladly refund your money or exchange the headcover for another one. How is that for backing up your product!
- Fringe Golf uses distinctive patterns and bold colors to deliver one-of-a-kind looks.
- Driver, fairway wood, and hybrid covers all fit perfectly and stay in place during travel and play without being hard to remove.
- Custom options are great to get the exact look you want for your golf bag.
- Traditionalists may not be found of the bold styles of Fringe Golf headcovers.
- Fringe Golf does not provide leather options that have become popular in the most high-end golf headcovers.
- Custom headcovers will not provide any direct benefit to your golf scores.
Choosing to wear a hat is often made in convenience. For those that are tired of the stagnant nature in golf fashion however, McEwan Golf has a superior answer. Golfers looking to commemorate some of their personal favorite moments like Tiger at the Ryder Cup, the celebration of Augusta National in April or the iconic logos of your home course, can find some of the most thoughtful and well-constructed designs with McEwan Golf. The guys at McEwan Golf are taking care of our readers up by giving them 10% Off your order, be sure to use GA10 at Checkout and click this link
- Unique designs standout and celebrate some of the most memorable moments or logos in golf history.
- The variety of fits available at McEwan golf allow players to upgrade their headwear without sacrificing comfort or performance.
- Custom options allow each golfer to help inspire a design that is completely theirs.
- Limited runs mean that you will have to buy quickly or you may not get the hat you have been wanting.
- Golfers may not know what fit they prefer and McEwan golf hats are not available to try on in many retail locations or pro shops.
- Custom design logos or images may be limited to patches or stitching constraints.
Stripe Show is trying to do more for the game of golf by promoting junior players and giving them a platform to enjoy themselves. Every product sold at Stripe Show goes to growing the game of golf and ensuring that more people can play a game they love. High-quality products at reasonable prices are a dream for some and thanks to Stripe Show polos, hats, and accessories may now be an option.
- Golfers will receive outstanding value throughout the wide range of Stripe Show products.
- 10% of proceeds of each sale from Stripe Show goes to expanding the game of golf to younger generations.
- Stripe Show can be a one stop shop, especially for junior players that have previously struggled to find products to fit their needs.
- At this time, Stripe Show gloves are only available in left hand models for right-handed golfers.
- The price advantage of Stripe Show may not be enough for some golfers to switch from their current gear.
- Golfers will likely be unable to test or demo Stripe Show products without first ordering some for themselves through the online store.
If you are truly happy with your current golf belt, then I would not attest Mission Belts will create a drastic change in your comfort or performance. However, if you are anything like me and in between traditional sizes, the rachet style golf belt is not only more comfortable but is also easier to swing in. Mission Belts versatile buckle and strap system allows user to create their ideal match with any outfit they choose to wear. Specialized Mission Belts can help children that struggle with their fits find a belt that can grow with them and outlast traditional offerings. Trying one for yourself will give you the best idea of exactly how much value a Mission Belt can add to your game. Hey guys, our friends at Mission Belt is hooking our readers up with 15% off your order, just click the link and use GA15 at check out!
- Rachet style buckles help create a tailored fit to players of all shapes and sizes without restricting their golf swings.
- Interchangeable straps and buckles allow golfers to purchase fewer pieces and leverage a more versatile accessory platform.
- Mission Belts are exceptionally well made and create a sophisticated, versatile, and fully functional look.
- Rachet style buckles can become bulkier than traditional closure systems and may not be preferred by all users.
- Sports fans will love the ability to match their belt to a specific college or professional teams, but no current NFL options are available.
- Many golfers will not be able to test Mission Belts and compare them to their current belt options before purchasing.
Being able to play golf at the highest level means dedicating your time and energy both on the course and off. Golf specific supplements can offer players a faster recovery rate and sustained play through 18 holes and beyond. Parform is engineering products that withstand the hardest tests of golf and allow players to perform into their later years. Golf is a game that should be cherished and taking care of yourself now is a great way to continue to enjoy the game more often and for much longer.
- Parform is born from inspiration of some of the most successful supplement companies in weightlifting and advanced athletic performance.
- Golf specific recipes ensure that products help golfers more than generic supplements made for wider audiences.
- Parform has thoughtfully designed supplement products to stand up to the changing weather conditions in golf and deliver performance no matter what.
- Golf is already an expensive sports and the addition of dietary supplements can be too much to undertake for budget-conscious players.
- Parform supplements have not been independently evaluated by Food and Drug Administration standards.
- Results are highly individualized, and many players may have to take supplements for extended time periods before any effects can be measured.
Golfers often go through a range of putter grips. Regrettably, many settle for whatever grip the manufacturer placed on their putter head of choice. Experimenting with different style putter grips like the P2 can have drastic impact on your ability to aim the putter, return the club face square more often, and make more putts. The entirety of the P2 grip lineup is designed to help you rest the putter in the best position possible within your hands. Simply choose your favorite shape, grip the club naturally, and swing away for more made putts.
- P2 grips place golfers’ hands in the best position possible for beginning a successful putting stroke.
- The range of models within the P2 Grips family allow almost any type of golfer to find a taper profile and feel they love.
- P2 grips are backed by science and outperformed most of the other grips tested at Golfers Authority.
- P2 Grips currently do not come as stock or upgradable options in many of the most popular putter models.
- Players will have limited ability to test P2 grips for themselves before making a purchase in most areas in the U.S.
- It would be great to see the addition of a P2 counterweight model that may benefit some golfers even more.
The Trident Align ball mark is designed to be used with a specific ball marking. The combination of this dynamic alignment aid and golf ball pattern can help golfer aim their putts more effectively. Golfers that already use a line on their ball to putt with will love the additional features of the Trident Align. Additionally, players that have tried the line before but not found much success, now have a variation that could help them hole more putts quickly.
- The Trident Align is one of very few ball markers that can improve a golfers’ ability to hit better putts.
- The compliment of the Trident Align with the golf ball marks allows golfers to line up their putts in many directions for additional accuracy.
- Players can maneuver their Trident Align without moving it from the green and do not have to re-mark their golf ball to adjust pace or line.
- The Trident Align may slow down some player’s pace of play as they spend more energy lining up their putt.
- The Trident Align is most effective when used with the complimentary ball markings and may alter the way golfers are used to marking their balls.
- The cost of the Trident Align will deter golfers that play recreationally or have strict budgets.
Golfers that use their smartphones as GPS devices to get distances on the golf course will love the Desert Fox Golf Phone Caddy. Additionally, players that want to watch tv or stream their favorite event while on the course can multitask easily with the convenience of having their smartphone attached to their cart at eye level. Golfers that use their phone for its speakers or video recording can also find several uses for this versatile holder.
- The Desert Fox Golf Phone Caddy is small in profile and easy to use and easy to store in your bag between rounds.
- The Phone Caddy can be custom-fit to a wide range of the most popular smartphones including iPhones and Android devices.
- The Phone Caddy can make getting GPS distances or swing videos easier and help protect your expensive device during use.
- The Desert Fox Golf Phone Caddy has to be strapped to the cart each time; a hyper strength magnetic attachment could be better.
- The Desert Fox Golf Phone Caddy can be used while riding in a cart or when using a pushcart, however, walkers may struggle to use this device.
- Although less secure, more inexpensive phone holder options exist for extremely budget-conscious golfers.
Many times our reviews are about equipment that can help a particular part of your golf game or practice routine. The No Sweat Co. hat liners are perfect for extending the life of your hats and keeping you more comfortable on the course. After trying the No Sweat Co. liners I can confidently say that I will not be wearing a hat without one regardless of if I’m on the golf course or not.
- The No Sweat Co. hat liners are easy to use in all of your favorite hat and visors styles and is instantly moisture wicking.
- No Sweat Co. liners extend the life of your golf hats and keep you more comfortable during your practice sessions and rounds.
- With No Sweat, golfers can get the protective advantages of wearing hats in the heat without having their heads overheating due to the extra layer.
- A single No Sweat Co. hat liner can be placed in only one hat so you will have to purchase a liner for each hat you wear.
- Golfers whose hats already have a snug fit may find a decrease in hat size to be less comfortable, not more.
- Players that frequently upgrade or change their hats will likely not receive as many of the long term benefits that come with the No Sweat hat liners.
The Swing Tech line from Callaway Apparel is constructed with the golf swing in mind. Each piece is constructed for golfers of diverse shapes so they can swing freely without restriction. Importantly, Callaway Swing Tech is flexible without adding bulk and is perfect for golfers looking to stay cool and comfortable on the course this year.
- The entire Swing Tech line from Callaway helps maximize golfer’s ability to move and allows them to swing freely in a variety of weathers and conditions.
- Callaway has created the Swing Tech line to fit golfers of almost every style and body type.
- The Swing Tech line of clothes are technology packed with elements such as Four-Way stretch and Opti-Dri moisture wicking.
- Additional slim fit styles could tailor the Swing Tech line of apparel to even more golfer types.
- Rubber stay-tucked liners would be an additional bonus on the Swing Tech shorts and pants.
- Golfers on extremely tight budgets will have to hunt to wait for the Swing Tech apparel to go on limited sale runs.
Golfers that love to care for their clubs or demand the highest levels of performance need the Grooveit brush. Grooveit gives players water and a firm scrub brush all-in-one conveniently attached to their golf bag. Recreational golfers and competitive players should be moving towards a brush that can remove dirt and grass from their clubs so they can be sure they are receiving maximum distance and consistent spin rates from all of their golf shots.
- The Grooveit brush offers a better clean for your clubs thanks to the integrated water sprayer and firm bristles.
- The quick-release magnet feature makes the Grooveit brush easier to use both walking and riding in a cart.
- The nylon bristles on the Grooveit brush are firm enough to remove all the debris without scratching our clubs and it comes with a 3 year warranty.
- The Grooveit brush is not the most expensive golf brush on the market but will be too costly for golfers on a tighter budget.
- The Grooveit brush’s water pump system makes it slightly more bulky than other standard golf club cleaning brushes.
- The Grooveit brush bristle system is not interchangeable so when the brushes dull, golfers will have to replace the entire brush after 3 years, however, they will replace for free.
Cabretta golf gloves are the only style of golf gloves I play with during my rounds. The Change is responsive and comfortable during use. A concern I had going into testing with The Change from TPG was will this interchangeable Velcro add some unwanted bulk or weight to the glove? The answer is no. The patch disappears during use and The Change is pleasing to wear as any premium golf glove on the market. The unique functionality of The Change is a great tool for golfers and partners to swap colors and logos as they play. For some, The Change just may make golf all the more fun.
- The Change uses a network of interchangeable patches to extend the reach of the glove to partnered brands and unique golf styles.
- The Change uses premium Cabretta leather to deliver an exceptional feel and superior traction for your golf club.
- The Change is one of the most durable Cabretta gloves we have tested.
- The Change is priced higher than other premium Cabretta golf gloves.
- The interchangeable rubberized patch will not offer any direct benefits to performance or score.
- The Change is slightly thicker than other Cabretta glove offerings.
UpGlove brings golfers gloves on a recurrent basis. This model is best for golfers that play frequently and want to make sure they have supplies for every round. Budget-conscious players can also find an advantage in going with UpGlove for premium Cabretta feel at a more affordable price. Hey guys our friends at Upglove are hooking our readers up! Be sure to use the code GA50 at checkout to get 50% off your first order!
- UpGloves offers golfers more convenience and an easy way to stay fully ready for golf year-round.
- UpGlove is one of the most cost-effective offerings for players that want the feel of Cabretta leather.
- Players that choose UpGlove can stop at any time and are never locked in to paying more than they want.
- Free Shipping.
- 100% Cabretta golf gloves are the premium industry standard and UpGloves features Cabretta only on the palm side.
- UpGloves cannot be tried in stores before being ordered.
- UpGlove is only available in white and gray.
Kraken Golf features the creations of machinist and golfer Marc Cordeira. Marc has done more than refine an old tradition: He has started a new one. Guided by a devotion to creating unique, visually appealing golf heirlooms. He fuses unique finishes and textures with new designs to create interesting golf everyday carry (EDC). Marc makes everything in one-of-a-kind to small batches from his workshop near Cape Cod Massachusetts. He draws inspiration from the lazy ocean communities rich in fishing tradition.
- Kraken Golf products are all handmade in-house in Cape Cod and pay respect to the fishing tradition associated with the name.
- Each piece is built with the tightest tolerances possible and extreme attention to detail and finishing aesthetics.
- The wide range of accessories available at Kraken help players of all types find something to commemorate their favorite golfing moments.
- The price of kraken golf products will be difficult to justify for many as they do not inherently provide any direct reduction in scores.
- Kraken products are released in limited runs so if you are not careful you can miss out on your favorite items.
- Items like ball markers and divot tools are commonly found and golfers may not be readily looking for golf accessories in that space.
Circles Golf makes some of the funniest, most comfortable, and just all-around coolest golf apparel around. If you are looking for the best in golf apparel that won't break the bank, then take a look at Circles Golf.
- Circles Golf uses a brand of creativity that can appeal to players of many different types and humors.
- Circles Golf is attempting to grow the game while away from the course by introducing a sports team-like branding.
- Circles Golf products can make great gifts for golfers in your life that love the game like you do.
- Currently, Circles Golf apparel items are limited to off-course options and do not include polos or pants.
- Golfers may find the humor of Circles Golf distracting and find themselves searching for more traditional options.
- Bundle options could make better gifts or gift packs by combining some of the Circle Golf items.
Golfer Grip will become a standout products for some players. If you are golfer that struggles to find a glove that fits or do not want to pay for gloves that last, Golfer Grip is an excellent solution. Players that have to use gloves now do have another option especially on exceptionally warm summer days. Golfer Grip can also be a great way to help improve the durability of your golf glove if you find they often loose tackiness before they ware out completely. Hey guys, our friends at Golfer Grip are hooking our readers up and giving you 15% off your order by using the code GA15 at check out, and by clicking this link . This is the lowest price you’ll see anywhere online or in stores, which is a real steal.
- Golfer Grip offers players that do not wish to wear a glove a more secure connection to their clubs.
- Golfer Grip can help refresh the tackiness of golf gloves that have been previously used or stored in golf bags.
- Every Golfer Grip bottle features a clip that makes taking it to the course simple and easy.
- Players that love their glove and often replace them may have no need for the Golfer Grip product.
- Applying Golfer Grip to your worn out gloves can enhance tackiness but does not perfectly mimic the original feel.
- Golfer Grip seems to interact with sunscreen so players should take notice when applying both.
While investing in an accessory may seem like an added cost, I would ask, what is the health of your back worth to you? If you are a golfer that enjoys riding in a cart, then this product will not improve your comfort much. However, for those golfers that do walk, carry your bag is taking a toll on your body whether you can feel it now or not. The Walk18Golf Harness is easy to use and can lead to longer, more enjoyable experiences in golf especially as we all get older. Players battling injury that want to walk the course have a new option and for players that still feel as young as ever, but their back disagrees this may be the trick to giving yourself a few more holes at your favorite spot. Hey guys our friends at Walk 18 are giving you 10% off your order by using the code GOLFAUTHORITY220.
- The Walk18Golf Harness redistributes the weight of your golf bag to give you a more comfortable and convenient carry.
- The belt feature creates both a more secure fit and additional storage for your golf bag while you walk with your clubs.
- The health benefits of the Walk18Golf Harness can easily add years to your game and reduce the toll golf takes on your body.
- The cost of the Walk18Golf Harness will discourage budget-conscious golfers especially when riding or push carts are an option.
- The added padding of the harness can reduce airflow and may not be well suited to golfers that play frequently in very hot conditions.
- The clips on the Walk18 Harness system works with most standard bags. However, an additional workaround is required for bags with a more complicated shoulder strap system.