Showing the single result
Investing your time and money in getting a properly fit set of irons can enable you to play better golf but may have some hidden financial benefits as well. A well-built, well-fit set of irons will outlast the cycle of buying clubs off the shelve, having frustrations, and running back to the store or online forum to find your next set. The premium materials, impressive performance, and fitting capacity of the Avian iron family is impressive top to bottom. Understanding that clubs tailored to your golf swing can have immense benefits in your performance is paramount. A better fit can lead to more distance, more accuracy, and less stress on the course. Better fit, better equipment, and a better customer experience can all be found in the Avian brand.
- The Avian range of irons include the 335, 535, and 735 irons that are well-tailored to different player profiles and golf swing types.
- Each set is custom fit in house or remotely and custom built to enhance a golfers swing rather than fight it.
- Avian components are selected with extreme attention to detail and consistency to create a balanced golf set top-to-bottom.
- While the remote fitting is far superior to purchasing golf clubs off-the-rack, it is not as thorough as seeing a fitting professional in person.
- The premium cost associated with Avian golf clubs may be difficult for budget-conscious golfers to justify.
- Golfers looking for super-game-improvement irons may be drawn to the louder assembly of technology in other options.