Showing all 5 results
We’ve created a new standard for incredibly soft feel from a forged 1025 mild carbon steel body, and for the first time ever we’ve engineered our proprietary urethane microspheres into a forged iron. The 1025 carbon steel body promotes amazing Apex sound and feel, and the urethane microspheres consist of over one million tiny air pockets that absorb unwanted vibration without slowing the face.
The inspiring iBlade iron is distinguished by the softest, purest feel we’ve ever achieved in an iron, with the workability and control to shape shots on command. Through extensive research and observation of leading tour professionals, PING engineers designed the clean, compact head to surpass the expectations of skilled golfers who rely on the precision and control to execute the most demanding shots in the game.
Investing your time and money in getting a properly fit set of irons can enable you to play better golf but may have some hidden financial benefits as well. A well-built, well-fit set of irons will outlast the cycle of buying clubs off the shelve, having frustrations, and running back to the store or online forum to find your next set. The premium materials, impressive performance, and fitting capacity of the Avian iron family is impressive top to bottom. Understanding that clubs tailored to your golf swing can have immense benefits in your performance is paramount. A better fit can lead to more distance, more accuracy, and less stress on the course. Better fit, better equipment, and a better customer experience can all be found in the Avian brand.
- The Avian range of irons include the 335, 535, and 735 irons that are well-tailored to different player profiles and golf swing types.
- Each set is custom fit in house or remotely and custom built to enhance a golfers swing rather than fight it.
- Avian components are selected with extreme attention to detail and consistency to create a balanced golf set top-to-bottom.
- While the remote fitting is far superior to purchasing golf clubs off-the-rack, it is not as thorough as seeing a fitting professional in person.
- The premium cost associated with Avian golf clubs may be difficult for budget-conscious golfers to justify.
- Golfers looking for super-game-improvement irons may be drawn to the louder assembly of technology in other options.
Dial up Tour player-type performance with PING G400 Irons. COR-Eye™ Technology combines with a Toprail Undercut Cavity to expand face flexing by 18% over previous models to create blistering ball speeds and remarkable distance. A concealed Custom Tuning Port Weight expands perimeter weighting to enable even greater forgiveness and heightened launch. Hydropearl Chrome Finish minimizes friction in the rough and wet conditions for consistency..
Geared to max out performance, Callaway Rogue X Irons unleash a total distance overhaul. Lighter weights, longer lengths and stronger lofts help golfers optimize speed. 360 Face Cup Technology combines with VFT to dramatically expand the sweet spot for explosive distance. A Urethane Microsphere layer between the face and body dampens vibration to improve sound and feel. Intricately positioned Tungsten weights optimize launch and control at each loft.