Technology & Training
Showing 1–30 of 37 results
The PRGR makes a great tool for monitoring things like swing speed, especially during swing training exercises. I used the PRGR alongside my SuperSpeed training system to see how I was progressing every other day. I found the PRGR to be consistent and highly accurate when compared to more expensive units in terms of swing speed measurements. The PRGR can also be used to track golf ball distances however the accuracy seems to suffer when compared to more robust units.
- The PRGR is the most cost effect monitor for tracking simple swing speeds and golf ball distances.
- The PRGR is incredibly compact and portable.
- The PRGR can be used anywhere both indoors and outside.
- The PRGR does not accurately track golf ball flights when compared to more expensive units.
- The PRGR screen can be difficult to see in some lighting scenarios.
- The PRGR provides limited measurements for players trying to use it as a golf ball flight analyzer.
The IZZO Home Range is versatile and can be easily taken down and put up at a moment’s notice. As such, the IZZO Home Range is perfect for golfers that need an indoor setup, outdoor setup, or both away from their favorite course. Golfers looking to get some swings in at-home either in a garage or backyard will love the convenience and performance of IZZO’s all-in-one package.
- The IZZO Home Range provides a seamless all-in-one product for golfers that want to practice away from the course.
- The IZZO Home Range provides a large hitting net perfect for all clubs including driver.
- The IZZO Home Range is easy and fast to setup and highly portable.
- The target area is not secured at the bottom and may move in the wind.
- Although worse in terms of functionality, cheaper options exist for golfers that are budget-conscious.
- Availability for the Home Range may be limited at this time.
All golfers should be managing their fitness levels and personal wellbeing. The Recoup Cold Therapy Kit enables players to do so more easily. The Cryosphere is perfect for golfers that want to massage their low back and necks and the Cryosleeve is simply the best cold therapy for all of your elbows and knees. Simply freeze, use and repeat for long-lasting pain relief and more enjoyable golf year-after-year.
- The Recoup Cold Therapy Kit can deliver power pain relief that extends hours past use and help golfers get out to the course more often.
- The combination of the Cryosphere and Cryosleeve help make the Recoup Cold Therapy Kit one of the most complete pain reliving solutions inside golf and beyond.
- The Cold Therapy Kit is not limited to any specific parts of the body and can help all types of golfers no matter their level of physical fitness or health.
- Golfers will likely need various sizes of the Cryosleeve depending on which areas of their body they wish to treat.
- The Recoup Cold Therapy Kit is an expensive option for extremely budget-conscious golfers.
- The Cryosphere and Cryosleeve will not replace the benefits of long-term fitness required to continue golf into old age.
Many golfers live in states which have seasons that make it very difficult to get to the course for practice. The winter and fall months sometimes limit a player to only being able to practice in the comfort of their home. The Impact Press is a versatile training aid that can help any golfer better their transition no matter where they live. While we all wished that we had more time to put into our golf game, the Impact Press allows players to focus on one of the most important parts of the golf swing correctly and quickly. While no product is a solve-all to everyone, everyone needs to get their release and impact correct and the Impact Press Training Aid can do so for many players.
- The Impact Press can be used both indoors and at the range, giving players the chance to practice more often.
- The simple design is just like a normal golf iron, allowing a player to conveniently carry the Impact Press in their golf bag.
- The Impact Press is easy to use right out of the box, there is no setup needed and plenty of resources are available online.
- The Impact Press is a little more expensive than its underperforming counterparts.
- Using the Impact Press training aid will not replace the value of working with a dedicated teaching professional to achieve your swing goals.
- Players may need to watch a few videos online before fully understanding how to use the Impact Press and how great it really is.
The AmpCaddy V3 Pro MAX speaker is designed for golfers that want to take their music and podcasts with them on the golf course without sacrificing crystal clear audio. The V3 Pro MAX uses directional audio to give golfers a more focused sound anywhere just by swiveling the speaker once it has been clamped in place. The V3 Pro MAX is powerful yet portable and will be great for any golfer looking to upgrade their on-course experience.
- The AmpCaddy V3 Pro MAX is the best sounding speaker in the AmpCaddy family.
- The V3 Pro MAX clamps onto golf carts and pushcart easily and frees up valuable space for other things throughout your round.
- The V3 Pro MAX speakers charge quickly thanks to the USB-C input and stay charged for much longer than needed for a round of golf.
- The AmpCaddy V3 Pro MAX is more expensive than other options and purchasing may be difficult for golfers on a strict budget.
- The AmpCaddy V3 Pro MAX is less portable and does not work as well for golfers that enjoy walking as the smaller V3 Pro.
- The tradeoff for the power V3 Pro MAX is a shorter battery life than the V3 Pro standard.
If you listen to music on the golf course, then the AmpCaddy V3 Pro is for you. Simply, the V3 Pro is a compact, powerful speaker that can deliver your favorite music or podcast while you enjoy the golf course. AmpCaddy works seamlessly for anyone operating a smart device either phone or tablet and can be used with traditional wired devices as well. The clamp is simple to operate, and the speaker swivels once installed for even greater dynamic sound everywhere on the course.
- The AmpCaddy V3 Pro connects directly with smartphone devices making it easy to play your music and podcasts whenever you want.
- The V3 Pro is portable and is one of the only golf speakers that works well for golfers walking and carrying their bag or when playing with a caddy.
- The V3 Pro speaker features incredible sound and a long lasting rechargeable battery.
- The AmpCaddy V3 Pro is an expensive wireless speaker and some players are content just resting their speaker in their cart cup holders.
- Golfers that want maximum audio performance will be better suited going with AmpCaddy’s V3 Pro MAX speaker option.
- The V3 Pro may be difficult to find in store to demo before purchase.
The Nikon CoolShot Pro Stabilized rangefinder uses advanced optics and internal stabilization to give golfer precise distances. The CoolShot Pro Stabilized is ideal for players that struggle with shaky hands either from neurological conditions or under pressure. As golf intensifies, you do not want your equipment letting you down and the CoolShot Pro Stabilized can keep you steady. The CoolShot Pro Stabilized also features slope technology so it can be used in any situation and provides more than enough information.
- The Nikon CoolShot Pro Stabilized rangefinder is the only rangefinder that can help golfer with unsteady hands by using Nikon’s optical stabilization system.
- The CoolShot Pro Stabilized is fully loaded with a range of up to 700 yards, incline/decline slope technology, and a crystal clear OLED display.
- The Nikon CoolShot Pro Stabilized rangefinder houses an Actual Distance Indicator, Locked On Technology, and an 8 second continuous measurement that can allow golfers to plan their shots more accurately and with more confidence.
- The Nikon CoolShot Pro Stabilized rangefinder is among the most expensive rangefinders available .
- The Nikon CoolShot Pro Stabilized may be difficult to find to test for yourself before buying.
- The carry case of the Nikon CoolShot Pro Stabilized is less protective than other rangefinders in a similar price category.
Out of the box, the Zinn Optics TS600 is surprisingly well built. It rests in your hands like a rangefinder double, triple, or even four times the price. The accuracy and speed of the TS600 is good and will give players every bit of information they need to play golf. Golfers looking to top-of-the-line features may have to spend more money elsewhere. For the price, the TS600 is outstanding and a great option, especially for beginning golfers.
- The Zinn Optics TS600 is cost-effective and easy to use for golfers of all skill levels and budgets.
- Distances given by the TS600 are very comparable to measurements taken by the most expensive rangefinders in golf.
- The ergonomic design of the TS600 makes using the rangefinder convenient while on the course and practice areas.
- The optical clarity of the TS600 is less than more expensive OLED style rangefinder screens.
- The Zinn Optics TS600 does not feature advance measurement tools such as slope elevation.
- The TS600 is difficult to find in most retail locations and golf course Pro Shops
Chippo is the viral new golf game for beach, backyard, tailgate, office, clubhouse, the surface of the moon...literally anywhere. A patent pending, mind-blowing mash-up of golf and traditional backyard games! We’ve combined the old fashioned, beer-slugging, tailgate-dominating, sunshine-basking goodness of games like cornhole with the gentlemanly, giddiness-inducing, side-betting beauty of golf. Chippo is the first and only backyard game where you can work over your buddies, while working on your short game! Hey Guys, our friends at Chippo are hooking up our readers with 10% off your order by using the code GOLFERSAUTHORITY at checkout!
- A Chippo set can be purchased as an all-in-one bundle that gives players everything they need with convenience.
- Chippo is easy to learn and a great way to get your friends and family members, especially children, involved with golf.
- Chippo makes for a great activity at popular locations like the beach and parking lot tailgates at sporting events.
- The Chippo foam balls do not mimic the exact flight of golf balls and may not be well suited for a chipping training aid.
- Chippo boards and mats may take up a large amount of space in storage.
- Price may be a concern for casual golf fans and budget-conscious consumers.
Players that use alignment rods to help them train their full swing can receive more benefit from the flexible nature of the Alignment Pro. Additionally, thanks to the fully customizable 1-degree smooth motion of the Alignment Pro, golfers will have more options to putt or chip in whatever way best fits their stroke. The Alignment Pro golf training aid is for every golfer looking to instant visual feedback over the path of their clubs and who want to improve their game year round indoors and out.
- The Alignment Pro training aid is the only fully customizable alignment stick system on the market.
- The 1-degree smooth motion customization perfectly tailors the Alignment Pro to each player individually and makes it perfect for full swings, chipping and pitching, and putting.
- The Alignment Pro adds essentially no weight to your golf bag and can be used at the course and at home for year-round improvement.
- The Alignment Pro training aid is much more expensive than its underperforming counterparts.
- Using the Alignment Pro training aid will not replace the value of working with a dedicated teaching professional to achieve your swing goals.
- Players may need to buy a set of Alignment Pro sticks online before being able to try them in person.
Being able to get data in real-time that can be used for club comparisons or performance tracking is becoming an essential component to playing golf at the highest level. Without question, the Rapsodo Mobile Launch Monitor is the best launch monitor we have tested in its price range and is uniquely positioned to continue to improve with the ability to upgrade its performance via software innovation and updates. Hey guys, our friends at Rapsodo Golf are hooking our readers up and giving you seventy five dollars ($75.00) off by using the code GA75 and clicking this link. This is the best deal you will see anywhere in stores and online!!
- Uses smart device cameras and operating systems to give players ball speeds, carry distances, launch angles, shot direction, and smash factors.
- Easily attaches to your golf bag in its carry case and can be used on the range or during play to track shots.
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- The Mobile Launch Monitor does not currently provide enough shot and club information to make it a viable club fitting launch monitor.
- The price point may be a little out of reach of some golfers, while still less than their competitors
- Because your phone or tablet is linked to run the MLM, your device’s battery will diminish and the device may become hot during use, especially in the summer months.
Learn more about your overall golf game and work towards improving it with the Garmin® Approach® G80 Golf GPS. Radar technology provides you with instant feedback on your swing while the full-color course map helps you plan your shot with information about hazards, elevation, and distance. Practice and game modes allow you to test yourself and improve your game whether you’re on an actual course or playing a virtual round. Get a true measure of your game with the Approach® G80.
FlightScope Mevo gives golfers the ability to improve their performance by using technology that provides distinct data parameters and action video capturing for athletes to practice with a purpose. Synchronizing to both iOS and Android apps, Mevo captures data and video directly to your smartphone.
Training aids are often highly specific to one problem or another. No training aid can replace the full attention and feedback that golf coaches and PGA Professionals can by taking lessons to truly improve your game. However, most of that requires more time and more money than some of us have. Players looking to add more structure training and practice into their golf game or that have tried everything and still cannot fix their slice should be thinking about dropping the TGT Arm into their regime. The guys at Total Golf Trainer are taking care of our readers up by giving them 10% Off the Total Golf Trainer Arm, Hip and TGT V2 models using this link.
- The Total Golf Trainer Arm attaches easily to either wrist of golfers and provides instant feedback for one of the most important parts of the golf swing.
- The adjustability of the TGT Arm enables it to be used by a wide variety of swing and golfer styles.
- The TGT Arm can be used with other products in the Total Golf Trainer 3.0 system to help players build a complete golf swing from the ground up.
- The Total Golf Trainer system does not come standard with a trial period after purchase.
- Because the TGT Arm is so versatile, golfers will have to find their ideal wrist positions for themselves.
- Some golfers may not understand the importance of the wrist position and may pass up on the TGT Arm.
Golfers of all abilities and skill levels should be using some form of rangefinder to give them their distances as they practice and play. The NX7 Pro Slope specifically is ideal for the golfer looking for every technology benefit possible without paying the premium retail price tags of rangefinders like Bushnell and Nikon. The NX7 Pro Slope delivers on every distance every time and is of the highest quality in its build construction and ergonomic fit. Hey Guys, our friends at Precision Pro are hooking up our readers with $20.00 off any Precision Pro Rangefinder by using the code golfersauthority and clicking this link. (NX7 Pro Slope from $219.99 down to $199.99) and (NX7 from $169.99 down to $149.99)
- Dollar-for-dollar, the NX7 Pro Slope is the best rangefinder on the market we have ever tested.
- The NX7 Pro Slope gives players adaptive slope technology, pulse vibration, and clearer optics.
- The NX7 Pro Slope comes with lifetime battery replacement! The value of these batteries is typical $65 over the lifetime of the rangefinder.
- The NX7 Pro Slope comes with a two-year warranty and 24/7 support staff.
- Users will have to upgrade to Precision Pro’s NX9 HD Slope to get the convenience of magnetic attachment.
- The NX7 Pro Slope requires slightly more light than extremely high-end laser rangefinders.
- The NX7 Pro Slope stops at 6x magnification where the newer Precision Pro NX9 HD Slope extends to 7x.
The Best Putt is great for golfers that struggle to accelerate through impact with their putter or who “flip” their hands at impact. By encouraging golfers to contact the outstretched part of the Best Putt aid, players can groove a more fundamental putting motion. Best Putt is easy to carry in your bag and can be used both indoors and outside.
- The Best Putt is extremely portable and easy to take along to the course or practice area.
- The contact zone created by the Best Putt allows golfers to receive direct feedback when they have successfully accelerated through impact with the ball.
- The Best Putt can be adjusted to fit golfers of all sizes and that have all types of putting motions.
- The Best Putt will have to be adjusted for each varying length of putt during practice.
- The Best Putt requires player to position it where it is most effective and that may be difficult to figure out for their personal setups.
- The Best Putt only attacks the lead wrist position of a much more complex putting motion.
BirdieBalls are ideal for golfer that has an outdoor hitting space at their home. Simply walking into the backyard and getting a few swings in while watching these ball fly as if they were real golf balls can be incredibly valuable. Golf courses and players that do not have access to a full length range could also use BirdieBalls to allow everyone to hit drivers before going out and having to try and score. Ultimately, the BirdieBalls are practice tools that can be used by anyone that has roughly 60 yards to hit and then collect their shots.
- BirdieBalls can be used almost anywhere, especially with wedges up to mid irons.
- BirdieBalls simulate the flights of traditional golf balls in a way that allows golfers to practice in a more convenient fashion.
- BirdieBalls are impressive in their durability even after being used several times with a driver at high club head speeds.
- The noise produced after the BirdieBalls are hit are not always pleasant.
- Users should be sure they have the BirdieBalls resting on mostly level surfaces like a hitting mat.
- The Velocity tee is almost essential for using the BirdieBalls with a driver and are not included directly.
We could not have been more impressed with the BirdieBall putting greens in terms of real-life simulation and quality. The BirdieBall putting green is the perfect solution for golfers looking to build a custom indoor space. Either at home or at the office BirdieBall putting greens are highly customizable and can fit in almost anywhere. The grass-like enhancements of the BirdieBall greens create more versatility as they can be left out full time or stored when not in use out of the way. The grain of the putting surface mimics outdoor putting beautifully and gives players the same sensations they will experience when standing over putts during their rounds.
- The indoor putting green from BirdieBall simulates the real rolling patterns of golf balls on outdoor surfaces and creates a more realistic practice environment.
- BirdieBall putting greens store easily and show excellent durability as golfers walk across them and putt from various angles.
- Custom option BirdieBall putting greens will accommodate almost any space and golfers can create unique pieces for their homes and offices.
- The BirdieBall indoor putting green surfaces tested far better on hardwood and firm surfaces when compared to carpeted areas.
- While the putting experience delivered by BirdieBall is superior to most competitors, cheaper options may be better for golfers looking for a budget-friendly indoor setup.
- BirdieBall practice putting greens do not offer any visual aids to help golfers rehearse their putting motions.
The Swami Watch is a sleek golf GPS watch that disappears during play when you swing but is always there when you need it. Distances to different sections of the green as well as all the trouble spots around the course give you all the data you need and nothing that you don’t. In conclusion, the Swami Watch is very easy to use and can instantly make playing golf straighter forward and less stressful.
- The Swami Watch is extremely comfortable and convenient to use and wear in any weather.
- Distances to fairway doglegs, hazard areas, and every section of the green make choosing which club to hit easier.
- With 38,000 courses available with constant updates the Swami Watch will help almost every golfer no matter where they play.
- The Swami Watch may take a while to download your course depending on your connectivity.
- A standard charger connection would be a large benefit to golfers looking to travel with multiple devices.
- It can be a little tricky to access the stats like fairways in regulation, greens in regulation, and the number of putts per round.
Versatility, Accuracy, Stylish! What more could you want in a golf GPS? The Swami Voice Clip is our latest game changing unit that was created to improve your game! With the click of a button, hear your distances without ever having to look at the unit. The Swami Voice Clip lasts 10-12 hours so that your game is never left short. With over 38,000 pre-loaded courses, the Voice Clip makes it easy and fast to connect to your course and start your game. Plus, clip it to your bag, hat or belt. Whatever your style is, the SWAMI Voice Clip has you covered!
- The Swami Voice Clip is one of the sleekest GPS units available.
- Verbal distances obtained from the Swami Voice Clip make the GPS unit more accessible at all times.
- The ability to attach this small unit almost anywhere makes it more appealing no matter how you play golf most often.
- Downloading courses can take an extended amount of time depending on where you are located.
- The Swami Voice Clip would become even more outstanding with an integrated touchscreen.
- A more standard style charger attachment would be nice for golfers looking to travel with their Voice GPS unit.
Golfers looking for an all-in-one GPS product should be considering the Swami 6000. The complete functionality makes it perfect for golfers looking to plot their way around golf courses. Golfers that frequently play golf on various courses will understand quickly how valuable it can be to have the entire course layout in their pocket no matter where they go. No matter what skill level of golf you play to, you need to know where to hit your next shot in order to shoot your best score. The Swami 6000 is easy to use and gives you all the necessary information to play every course tee-to-green.
- The Swami 6000 is dollar for dollar one of the best performing complete handheld GPS units available.
- Distances to bunkers and each section of the green can make golf easier, especially when playing a course for the first time.
- The Swami 6000 features both magnetic and standard clips to keep it conveniently within reach no matter if you are walking or riding.
- Downloading courses can be a time consuming process depending on your level of signal.
- Although potentially more expensive, touchscreen functionality would provide a more streamlined user experience.
- Fairways in regulation would be a useful stat that is not currently tracked with the Swami 6000 unit.
One of the biggest differences between scratch golfers and hacks is at the point of impact. If your wrists and forearms are not connecting the right way, you're breaking down at impact, flipping, scooping, or even chicken-winging, the higher your handicap is going to be. It's that simple. A flat-lead wrist and lowercase "y" position is paramount for consistency and compression. Take a look at the swings of some of the world's best golfers and see how their impact geometry matches up. Pick up an IMPACT SNAP and feel the difference for yourself. Achieve perfect impact on every swing.
- The Impact Snap is designed to help players with the most critical portions of their release patterns to improve their impact with the golf ball.
- The Impact Snap can be used anywhere from an office to a bedroom to rehearse your swing year-round to improve quickly and at your convenience.
- Exclusive video training and personalized golf coaching is available with the Impact Snap and has a proven track record of success with amateur golfers.
- Golfers can not actually hit golf balls with the Impact Snap making it more difficult to translate their “feels” to “reals” when moving onto the golf course.
- The Impact Snap encourages golfers to bow their lead wrist in positions that are great for teaching but may be detrimental if mimicked when hitting shots.
- The price of the Impact Snap is higher than comparable full-swing devices and may discourage players looking to experiment with multiple training aids at once.
If we are being honest, going to the gym, increase your powerlifting ability, and devoting 20+ hours a week to your diet would likely be the best way for you to get additional club head speeds and hit the ball further. However, unless you are already on tour, you likely do not have that time and do want to spend long hours in the gym. The Power Stick is an alternative to rigorous training that can help build a faster, more efficient golf swing in less time. The adjustable magnet allows players to range through club head speeds to hit the ball further immediately. Individual results will depend on your current distances and how much you are willing to push yourself with this device but the Power Stick can make an immediate impact in your game.
- The Power Stick is easy to adjust and can be used to improve your club head speed and swing efficiency.
- Each Power Stick features a grip trainer handle that can lead to a more fundamentally sounds golf swing.
- The Power Stick is lightweight and easy to take with you to the course or range.
- The Power Stick does not offer any additional programs or training protocols that maximize its impact.
- Players that have an unconventional grip will need to adjust to or remove the grip provided with the Power Stick.
- The Power Stick is long and cannot be easily used indoors or in an office environment.
Each golfer is different, and the needs of each player can often dictate how effective a particular training aid can be. The Pro Putt aid helps players that need an improvement on the greens by focusing on stabilizing their legs and lower half in the putting motion. The attachable alignment rods also help players review their aim and create a visual cue for a more efficient stroke. We always recommend trying equipment before you purchase if possible and remember that the largest determinant in improving your game is you. Instantly get 10% off your ProPutt order at GolfTraining Aids by clicking this link
- The Pro Putt aid is easy to use and can help improve your putting year-round at the course or anywhere.
- The alignment rods create a two-in-one putting training aid that helps players stabilize their body and visualize their path.
- Sub-conscious muscle engagement in a player’s legs can help create a more fluid and natural putting motion.
- The Pro Putt aid may not be well suited to golfers that have very pronounced asymmetrical stances.
- The Pro Putt aid is adjustable but has a limit as to how small it can be set up and very narrow stances may not be accommodated.
- Similar to many of the newest golf training aids, the Pro Putt aid is very difficult to test or demo before purchasing.
HackMotion is well suited for almost any golfers. All skill levels from high-handicap players down to PGA professionals can learn more about their game quickly just by using this low-profile wrist sensor. Coaches and teachers that can use this sensor across students can get more bang for their buck and provide better lessons to more golfers. Online instructors and remote golf coaching can link their student’s swings and track their progress over time allowing for more in-depth analysis and better instruction. Data driven devices like the HackMotion sensor take the guess work out of the golf swing and get players and coaches to the answer faster. Be sure to click this link, and use GA10 at Checkout to receive Free Shipping
- The HackMotion provides real-time feedback for one of the most important body parts in the golf swing – the lead wrist.
- Coaches and players can use measured data to eliminate their miss and control the clubface more effectively.
- The HackMotion sensor is easy to install and is well tailored to golfers of all swing types, abilities, and handicaps.
- The amount of data the HackMotion sensor provides will take some understanding before the benefits can be realized.
- The cost of the HackMotion sensor will be more accessible for teachers and coaches with many students at this time.
- An inability to test the sensor before purchasing is limiting but can be overcome due to the 30-day money back guarantee.
Choosing to purchase golf accessories can be highly variable between golfers. Bubba Whips are unique in their ability to deliver handmade masterpieces that can be tailored to your favorite memories or sports team colors. Bubba Whips are dedicated to product tolerances and tailored designs to fit the needs of golf enthusiasts at every level.
- Bubba Whips alignment rods provide a illustrious look and functionality on the practice range and in golf bags.
- Colors and logos can be custom ordered to create a Bubba Whip that is uniquely yours.
- Bubba Whips have been used by professional golfers including Rory McIlroy.
- Bubba Whips provide little to no performance benefits beyond traditional alignment aids during practice sessions.
- Budget-conscious players will find difficulty affording Bubba Whips over cheaper options.
- The hickory rods can less symmetric and stable than fiberglass options.
The most difficult part about golf is the differences each player brings. Some golfers need help desperately with errant tee shots, other need help navigating the greens and rolling the ball into the hole. The Eye Putt Pro is designed to help players create a more consistent address position while getting their eyes and putter in a fundamental position. If you are a player that struggles to line the putter up under your posture or need help with knowing if your putter is lying on the ground uniformly, the Eye Putt Pro Training Aid Putting Mirror may be your quickest route to lower scores. Our friends at Eye Putt Pro are hooking our readers up and giving you 10% off your order by using the code GA10 at check out .
- Two-in-one training aid helps address multiple problems a golfer could be having all within one device.
- The Eye Putt Pro is extremely portable and easy to attach to a wide range of putter head shapes and styles.
- The Eye Putt Pro system makes a great choice for a training aid in your home or office setting due to size and cost.
- The level device gives position only relative to the slope of the ground and cannot be used on angled lies.
- The overall size of the mirror makes visualization of eye position difficult under certain lighting conditions for players.
- Having a training aid attached to your putter may alter the feel and feedback gained during putting sessions at the golf course.
Golfers are often searching for a quick fix for their swing problems. The only thing that holds up in golf, especially during the shots under intense pressure is the muscle memory that is created through good practice. theHANGER excels at providing immediate feedback for golfers that want to create a textbook impact condition. Golfers in search of a training aid that will help them neutralize their ball flight and promote better rotation have their answer in theHANGER from Watson Golf. Our friends at Watson Golf are hooking our readers up and giving you 15% off your order by using the code GA15 at check out, or by clicking this link .
- Simple to use and addresses one of the most common impact conditions that causes slices and golf shots that miss target by moving away from the golfer.
- Can be used in multiple location indoors and out to create lasting muscle memory.
- theHANGER creates benefits for multiple parts of a golfer’s game including their full swing and chipping and pitching and caters toward elite players.
- theHANGER can be hard to use if players are unable to get their wrists into flexion or bowed positions due to injury or other physical limitations.
- Promotes textbook wrist conditions that may not be best for each style of golf swing.
- theHANGER should be implemented in stages from short yardages to full swings and may demand too much time from players looking to practice quickly.
If you can afford a Trackman or GC Quad launch monitor, the accuracy and measuring capabilities of those units are unrivaled. However, if like most of us, you are not competing for millions of dollars on the PGA and other Tours, the Swing Caddie range of launch monitors make a ton of sense. Having distances, ball speeds, swing speeds, and smash factors for each one of your clubs at your fingertips is the difference in playing your best and simply guessing while out on the course. Golfers can now practice more efficiently and make the most of their time by adding a Swing Caddie monitor to their regimen.
- Each Swing Caddie model tells golfers their exact carry distances for every club in their bag.
- Golfers can now set up their own indoor practice area with real-time ball flight feedback.
- The Swing Caddie monitors fit easily into golf bags for transport and storage.
- Although much less expensive than premium models, $550 is still too much for many players.
- The SC100 and SC200 monitors do not give players spin rate or total distance measurements.
- None of the Swing Caddie Monitors can be tested before being purchased.
Golfers that are serious about improving their game needs to be taking into account how much they just simply cannot keep track of during their play. The Shot Scope V2 watch and tracking system takes the guesswork out of it and puts the power at your fingertips to know exactly how each club in your bag is performing and where your game needs the most work. Hey guys, typically The Shotscope V2 retails for $159.00, see Amazon below, but our friends at Shotscope are hooking our readers up and giving you it for $139.00 at check out by clicking this link .
- GPS enabled watch gives you yardages to hazards, each area of the green, and comes preloaded with over 40,000 courses.
- Club sensors attach into each of your clubs to track every shot you hit so you know exactly how far it goes
- The Shot Scope app allows you to see your game in a completely new way and shows you where you need to focus to make yourself a better golfer faster.
- The Shot Scope V2 GPS watch is quite large and may be too bulky for some golfer’s comfort preferences.
- The club sensors can look a bit odd when attached to your clubs and may be distracting for golfers that prefer traditional appearances.
- The large amount of data provided by the Shot Scope system may be confusing to look at and will take some getting used to before improvements are seen.