Showing all 19 results
If you are truly happy with your current golf belt, then I would not attest Mission Belts will create a drastic change in your comfort or performance. However, if you are anything like me and in between traditional sizes, the rachet style golf belt is not only more comfortable but is also easier to swing in. Mission Belts versatile buckle and strap system allows user to create their ideal match with any outfit they choose to wear. Specialized Mission Belts can help children that struggle with their fits find a belt that can grow with them and outlast traditional offerings. Trying one for yourself will give you the best idea of exactly how much value a Mission Belt can add to your game.
- Rachet style buckles help create a tailored fit to players of all shapes and sizes without restricting their golf swings.
- Interchangeable straps and buckles allow golfers to purchase fewer pieces and leverage a more versatile accessory platform.
- Mission Belts are exceptionally well made and create a sophisticated, versatile, and fully functional look.
- Rachet style buckles can become bulkier than traditional closure systems and may not be preferred by all users.
- Sports fans will love the ability to match their belt to a specific college or professional teams, but no current NFL options are available.
- Many golfers will not be able to test Mission Belts and compare them to their current belt options before purchasing.
Own the green with Bionic Golf Gloves! Enjoy more comfort, a better grip and twice the durability of a standard leather golf glove, thanks to our innovations. Our patented pad system provides stability to help keep the club from twisting on impact, giving you more confidence with every shot. Terrycloth micro-pads inside the glove deliver superior moisture control, while our signature web and motion zones provide excellent dexterity and flexibility.
Golfer Grip will become a standout products for some players. If you are golfer that struggles to find a glove that fits or do not want to pay for gloves that last, Golfer Grip is an excellent solution. Players that have to use gloves now do have another option especially on exceptionally warm summer days. Golfer Grip can also be a great way to help improve the durability of your golf glove if you find they often loose tackiness before they ware out completely. Hey guys, our friends at Golfer Grip are hooking our readers up and giving you 15% off your order by using the code GA15 at check out, and by clicking this link . This is the lowest price you’ll see anywhere online or in stores, which is a real steal.
- Golfer Grip offers players that do not wish to wear a glove a more secure connection to their clubs.
- Golfer Grip can help refresh the tackiness of golf gloves that have been previously used or stored in golf bags.
- Every Golfer Grip bottle features a clip that makes taking it to the course simple and easy.
- Players that love their glove and often replace them may have no need for the Golfer Grip product.
- Applying Golfer Grip to your worn out gloves can enhance tackiness but does not perfectly mimic the original feel.
- Golfer Grip seems to interact with sunscreen so players should take notice when applying both.
Grip the club like a Tour pro with the 2015 Players Golf Glove. Made of tanned Ethiopian cabretta leather built to the thinnest leather specification, this glove offers the grip and performance needed for success on the course. Ventilated fingers, durable seams, and stretch panels all ensure comfort and range of motion throughout the swing. Satin reinforcements at the cuff and thumb equip the Titleist® Players Glove with remarkable quality.
While investing in an accessory may seem like an added cost, I would ask, what is the health of your back worth to you? If you are a golfer that enjoys riding in a cart, then this product will not improve your comfort much. However, for those golfers that do walk, carry your bag is taking a toll on your body whether you can feel it now or not. The Walk18Golf Harness is easy to use and can lead to longer, more enjoyable experiences in golf especially as we all get older. Players battling injury that want to walk the course have a new option and for players that still feel as young as ever, but their back disagrees this may be the trick to giving yourself a few more holes at your favorite spot. Hey guys our friends at Walk 18 are giving you 10% off your order by using the code GOLFAUTHORITY220.
- The Walk18Golf Harness redistributes the weight of your golf bag to give you a more comfortable and convenient carry.
- The belt feature creates both a more secure fit and additional storage for your golf bag while you walk with your clubs.
- The health benefits of the Walk18Golf Harness can easily add years to your game and reduce the toll golf takes on your body.
- The cost of the Walk18Golf Harness will discourage budget-conscious golfers especially when riding or push carts are an option.
- The added padding of the harness can reduce airflow and may not be well suited to golfers that play frequently in very hot conditions.
- The clips on the Walk18 Harness system works with most standard bags. However, an additional workaround is required for bags with a more complicated shoulder strap system.
Golphers Knives are nothing short but functional art. Beautifully crafted, and expertly designed if you are looking for any knife, especially one to be used in golf, then Golpher's is the knife you want to own.
- Custom knives and accessories can help you create a one-of-a-kind piece for yourself or your favorite golf fanatic.
- All Golpher knives feature a divot tool, ball marker, and bottle opener for enhanced functionality.
- Golphers combines passion with purpose, they donate 5% of all profits to people suffering with ALS.
- While Golpher knives lessen the number of things that need to be carried, the weight can be bulky.
- The cost of many Golpher knives will likely be hard to justify for budget-conscious golfers.
- The colors are limited at this time, but Golfphers is planning on more variations soon.
Over the years TaylorMade has researched and improved numerous golf accessories. One of its most popular accessories for Tour players is its Double Canopy Umbrella. This is the ultimate accessory to handle any weather condition. Featuring Windpro technology cable vents that allow the canopy to withstand close to hurricane forces, despite being 68 inches in diameter. TaylorMade also produced this umbrella with high end materials like the fiberglass frame and a rubber coated sport grip handle. Effective and easy to use, the TaylorMade Double Canopy Umbrella is a great choice for any golfer.
Fit and fashion are highly subjective. Many players will differ in what they like to look at and how things feel around their body. If you are a golfer that has struggled to find a belt that is comfortable, looks great, and fits your exact size, Nexbelt provides a superior option with a variety of color palettes and strap materials. The rachet style buckle system is proprietary in nature and, by far, the best closure system we have tried at GolfersAuthority. Be sure to try before you buy, but make sure Nexbelts is on your list. The guys at Nexbelt are some of the nicest guys we have worked with, and make some of the best belts that I have ever owned.
- The Nexbelts wide variety of material options and styles accommodate golfers of all ages and preferences.
- Proprietary rachet buckles enable a better fit for golfers that struggle with traditional belt closure systems.
- Unlike other rachet style systems, Nexbelt have perfected the mechanism to extend its life and create a better, more functional fit.
- Nexbelt buckles featuring divot tools and ball markers will likely be too large for some players.
- Nexbelts are premium designs and may be difficult for some players to work into there budgets.
- Players that wish to coordinate the brand names of their belts with their outfits will be more inclined to other brands.
Dunning has committed to creating a versatile line of apparel for golfers. The mix of performance and professional fashion help make Dunning appeal to a wide variety of golf styles and size preferences. The blend of fit and feel help keep players free on the course and warm in the elements. Honestly though, these are the best pullovers I have ever worn or have owned. So much so that I purchase two more after the review just because they are so comfortable.
- Dunning Golf’s wide variety of styles and fits tailor on course performance with off course aesthetics.
- Each piece is thoughtfully designed to build upon one another and create layered warmth without getting in the way of your swing.
- Dunning creates a modern look with the freedom of movement that is required to play golf in year-round weather conditions.
- Dunning Golf’s pant lineup would be bolstered by a slim fit option, especially in the 5-pocket style.
- Players that desire a truly bold style will likely want more vibrant color options that come in many of the Dunning lines.
- Tighter cuff bands may be preferred by players that want to eliminate any possibility of interference as they putt and swing.
Golftrition supplements have been thoughtfully prepared to help improve the performance of golfer both on the course and off. More bioavailability means more of your money gets you products that go into your body and are otherwise not wasted. Be sure to consider all health risks when introducing new supplements into your body. If you find yourself struggling to make it to the range and hold up through 18 holes or long tournament settings in the heat, Golftrition may be able to help. Golftrition is also giving you 5% off your order by using the code GA05 at checkout.
- Golftrition supplement compositions are engineered to become more available once they are ingested and lead to faster results.
- The Golftrition range of products are aimed to help golfer’s bodies and minds both on and off the golf course.
- Sport specific nutrition is a growing trend among golf and other sports and Golftrition is looking to help golfers get the most out of their golf for longer.
- Not enough data currently exists at this time to determine the ideal balance of vitamins and nutrients for golfers outside of general dietary recommendations.
- Many supplements, including Golftrition, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration standards.
- Results are highly individualized, and many people may have to take supplements for extended time periods before any effects are realized.
Your ability to focus during each golf shot is key to eliminating the careless swings and decisions that ruin your round. Accomplished players know the difference between winning and losing often comes down to a single shot, which is why brain optimization is essential. Mind Body Soul Par's Focus Supports* cellular energy levels in the brain, cognitive function, memory recall, mental alertness, nerve conduction, neurotransmitter production, and oxygen uptake by brain cells. Use GolfersAuthority at checkout to get 20% off your order!
- CBD has been documented to help with general pain and soreness and improve focus.
- Mind Body Soul Par offers buyers to share referral links to earn money as part of their Side Hustle Program, which means money to you.
- Phytocannabinoid rich hemp allows MBSP to produce CBD more efficiently than other industrial hemp plants.
- CBD has not been fully evaluated by any regulatory agency.
- Mind Body Soul Par products are limited, but they have assured us there are more items coming soon.
- The results of taking CBD will be highly user difficult to evaluate without trying yourself.
Paying for another item in your golf bag can be a stretch for some golfers. New clubs, driver, fairway woods, hybrids, and putter almost always come with a matching club cover so needing a new one is only likely when things become misplaced or your current cover is damaged or old. Dormie Workshops excel at creating elegant club covers that offer more style and functionality than standard models. However, this benefit of fashion and versatility will need to be weighed next to your golfing budget and how much a cover will likely not impact your ability to play the game well. Although not necessary, Dormie covers can bring joy to the people that buy them and make an unmistakable gift.
- Custom options are virtually limitless and can help golfers hallmark some of their passions within the game of golf and elsewhere.
- Dedication to material content and flawless craftsmanship separate Dormie Workshop covers from most other brands.
- The wide variety of sizes and shapes allow golfers to cover a wide range of metalwoods in their bag with their Dormie Workshop cover of choice.
- Although beautiful, Dormie Workshop covers will not necessarily improve your golf game by any measurable amount.
- Dormie Workshop covers can often be expensive as golfers balance the costs of lessons, range practice, and paying to play.
- Without using trademarked logos, some custom options for golfers wanting to represent NFL, MLB, NBA, and collegiate teams may be limited.
One of the greatest things about the sport of golf is the celebration of a rich history and unique craftsmanship. From clubs to accessories, golfers become enamored with the creation of beautiful shapes and precision-machined metals that have practical purpose. 59 Belts will not stop your slice or cure your putting woes; however, it may very well distinguish you or your loved one from the rest of your foursome and playing partners. 59 Belts offer consumers an outlet to immortalize moments, personal styles, or team spirit in a way that is tour-proven and only limited by your imagination.
- Fully custom designs allow golfers and fans to create one-of-a-kind pieces that represent their favorite teams or personal styles.
- Premium materials ensure the highest tolerances for fit, performance, and fashion.
- Tour-proven looks and the versatility of sizes allow golfers of any age and shape to find something they love from the beginning and it looks cool.
- Extravagant designs may become limited or need alterations within the custom options available with the CNC milling.
- Exotic strap prices for some belts will limit their appeal to the budget-conscious player.
- Due to the unique fabrication of 59 Belts, consumers must ensure they follow a fitting guide provided by 59 as standard sizes may not fit.
While the On Point ball markers may not make your putting stroke any better, they can benefit your ability to see the break of your putts and allow you to prepare for success. More confident putting means holing more putts and shooting lower scores. The 3-dimensional design of the On Point marker is gaining traction on Tour and it can be a valuable addition for players that struggle to see their putts before setting up to the golf ball. Our friends at On Point are hooking our readers up and giving you 10% off your order by using the code GA10 at check out, or by clicking this link
- 3-dimensional shapes allow players to visualize the lines of their putt even without their golf ball on the green.
- Reading a putt from all angles is much easier as your partners are playing with the pronounced profiles of the On Point ball markers.
- Each marker comes with a color matched coin that can be used when another player must play around your mark.
- The On Point ball marker will not help you in your putting stroke after the golf ball is placed back into play.
- The bulk of the On Point ball marker can be felt in your pocket as you are playing and can be clunky for players that prefer lightweight alternatives.
- Budget-conscious players may not be able to justify paying an additional cost to have a more functional ball marker.
Golfers in the market for a premium golf glove now have one more option. For players that have never tried a fully Cabretta option, the North Coast glove would make a welcome introduction. Matching your style with the bold navy sweatband is a great choice and a personal favorite of mine. North Coast Golf put extensive thought into the production of their golf gloves, and it shows in durability and performance testing. While the choice of a golf glove is highly personal, players that have never tried the North Coast glove need to be sure they do so before settling on their glove of choice.
- 100% Cabretta leather constructions give players the highest level of feel and performance in a golf glove.
- 3 different styles allow golfers to match their look with a high-performance golf glove.
- Precise stitch patterns help the glove mold to your hands and retain a secure connection to your clubs through the entire swing.
- Lack of presence in pro shops and retail locations will make it difficult to try before purchasing.
- North Coast Golf gloves are priced above other premium Cabretta golf glove models.
- Golfers that need cadet or women’s sizes may not be able to find their optimal fit within the North Coast range of products yet.
Like all golf equipment, you will find you best grip fit by testing different models and seeing what leads to your optimal results. The wide range of options within the Sonar family can lead to drastic improvements without paying a fortune for new clubs. Outfitting each of your clubs with the same grip and regripping at least once a season can be the easiest way to shave strokes from your game this season. Whether you are a recreational golfer looking for the luxury feel of the Sonar Wrap, a versatile performer that wants the best of both worlds in the Standard Sonar, or a competitive player looking to sacrifice nothing with the Sonar Tour, Lamkin has your covered.
- Diverse performance and comfort options of the Sonar family makes it uniquely tuned to a wide range of golfer abilities and feel preferences.
- Fingerprint Technology and Genesis material content make each grip perform well in a variety of weathers and hand sizes of both men and women players.
- The taper patterns within the family allow golfers to find their ideal fit and help themselves swing with less effort and more power.
- Each grip in the Sonar line is accented with blue colors and may not be preferred by players that want a traditional address appearance.
- Both the Standard Sonar and Sonar Wrap saw diminished performance during wet conditions compared with more firm textures.
- The offering of the PLUS taper design may not be suited to players that have a defined built pattern for their grips.
Choosing to wear a hat is often made in convenience. For those that are tired of the stagnant nature in golf fashion however, McEwan Golf has a superior answer. Golfers looking to commemorate some of their personal favorite moments like Tiger at the Ryder Cup, the celebration of Augusta National in April or the iconic logos of your home course, can find some of the most thoughtful and well-constructed designs with McEwan Golf. The guys at McEwan Golf are taking care of our readers up by giving them 10% Off your order, be sure to use GA10 at Checkout and click this link
- Unique designs standout and celebrate some of the most memorable moments or logos in golf history.
- The variety of fits available at McEwan golf allow players to upgrade their headwear without sacrificing comfort or performance.
- Custom options allow each golfer to help inspire a design that is completely theirs.
- Limited runs mean that you will have to buy quickly or you may not get the hat you have been wanting.
- Golfers may not know what fit they prefer and McEwan golf hats are not available to try on in many retail locations or pro shops.
- Custom design logos or images may be limited to patches or stitching constraints.
Liquid Caddy is a superior cleaner when compared to water. Each golfer should way the added cost of Liquid Caddy against its convenience. How often each player cleans their clubs may also influence the amount of benefit gained from the Liquid Caddy. Players that religiously clean their equipment in between rounds and before and after each shot can likely stick to water alone, other players may need to substitute more advanced cleaners to ensure they are removing all the debris and dirt from their clubfaces.
- Convenience on the course and at home, the Liquid Caddy assures that players can always clean their equipment.
- The Liquid Caddy formula provides golfers with a superior clean compared to traditional soap and water methods.
- Helps maintain or restore the appearance of golf clubs and can add value to the resale value if golfers entend to trade-in or sell their clubs when they upgrade equipment.
- Liquid Caddy provides an additional cost to players that balance the expenses of golf within their disposable income.
- The Liquid Caddy bottle can be easily misplaced during play and may overheat during use in the hotter summer months.
- Many courses and Country Clubs feature club and ball cleaning containers on carts, tee boxes, and practice areas that diminish the value of the Liquid Caddy system.
The Mokom golf gloves give players a new alternative to full leather alternatives. Players that use a golf glove on their dominate hand should be using gloves that maximize feel and response, like the Mokom golf gloves. Golfers suffering from skin conditions or arthritic pain can benefit in both comfort and performance with the natural touch and protection of the Mokom glove. In conclusion, I could not recommend this product enough to players that use two gloves to play golf. Hey guys, our friends at Mokum are hooking our readers up and giving you 10% off your order by using the code "gaspecial" at check out . This is the lowest price you’ll see anywhere online or in stores, which is a real steal.
- Precision cut hole patterns ensure that players get the benefits of both natural touch and hi-tech grip.
- Numerous air ventilation openings and knit fabric give players more breathability during hot conditions.
- Cabretta leather make the Mokom gloves ultra-soft and luxurious in feel and appearance.
- Mokom gloves offer a different feel that would be a transition to golfers that enjoy full leather options.
- The black textured polyurethane coating appearance will not be preferred by a subset of golfers.
- Mokom golf gloves are made from premium materials and cost more than alternative options.