Showing all 19 results
The TR21 Big-LB blends classic design with modern technology in what is one of the longest three-woods in the game.
Better players seem to prefer a classic look. There’s just something about a simple, traditional shape that’s hard to beat. That’s exactly what you’ll find in the TR21 Big-LB. Combined with cutting edge materials and technology, this club delivers in every way possible.
- Clubhead design creates ideal conditions for high launch, low spin, and maximum distance.
- VIZARD shafts incorporate the very best in design and materials to deliver consistent performance swing after swing.
- The clubhead shape is a classic design that inspires confidence at setup.
- Single loft option is not ideal for some players.
- Price point is higher than other, similar three-woods on the market.
- Minimal shaft flexes might be a limiting factor.
As the importance of the golf shaft becomes more well-known among amateur golfers, a need to be able to invest in one shaft and use it in any golf club each player chooses will become increasingly valuable. The Club Conex Uni-Fit system is the best connection for creating the ultimate versatility in your golf clubs and golf shafts. Many times you will see the best players in the world upgrade their driver head or fairway woods every single year while playing the same shaft for maybe a decade, now you can too and only invest in the aftermarket shaft one time thanks to Club Conex.
- The Uni-Fit adapters allow golfers to quickly and easily swap all of their golf club shafts into any club head model regardless of brand.
- The Uni-Fit system helps save golfers money rather than asking them to upgrade their premium aftermarket shafts year after year with their club upgrades.
- Integrated ferrules make installation more straightforward than mixing adapters and collared ferrules of different types.
- The Uni-Fit system may offer less adjustment options than OEM adapters depending on which settings golfers want to use.
- Hybrid shafts cannot currently be built with shaft adapters as only .335 diameters are accommodated by the Uni-Fit pieces.
- Golf shafts that have been spine aligned will need to be adjusted if they are retro-fit into the Uni-Fit adapter systems.
Golfers looking to replace their driver and 3 woods may find this club can do both. Having one club that fills two spots at the top of your golf bag gives you more options in your wedges and scoring clubs. More clubs at the bottom of your bag can improve your scores by giving you more options around the greens when accuracy matters most. The V12 club is uniquely versatile and can give golfers new hope if they have been struggling with their long games. If you are someone struggling with driving accuracy and inconsistent fairway wood shots that are topped or have too little launch, the Vixa V12 is built for your game.
- A one-of-a-kind design gives golfers ultimate versatility from all lies
- The Vixa V12 is one of the only metal woods available for under $200
- The shallow club head simplifies contact and eliminates the need to hit up so much on drives and tee shots
- The red color is aggressive and may be distracting for some players
- The hosel is non-adjustable and the only loft available is 14.5 degrees
- The V12 shafts do not come in extra stiff flexes and higher swing speed players may need stiffer profiles
With groundbreaking technology and exceptional aesthetics, the TaylorMade M3 Fairway Wood is an excellent option for the better player seeking more distance and playability from both the tee and the fairway. With the world’s best players putting it in their bag, you may want to consider joining them and play with the TaylorMade M3 Fairway Wood!
- Many options for adjustability allow you to fine-tune the club to your liking
- The light weight of the club allows you to maximize your overall clubhead speed
- The smaller clubhead gives a very clean profile
- The adjustability may be overwhelming if you’re looking for a simple club
- The cost of the club may be out of reach for some players with limited budgets
- The carbon crown may not suit everyone’s eye
With excellent distance, technology, and performance, there is no wonder why Titleist is always at the top of the market with their golf clubs. Their 917 F2 Fairway Wood is the latest in their excellent line of fairway woods, featuring the improved Active Recoil Channel 2.0, SureFit Adjustability, and the Variable Face Thickness Insert. With all of these technologies and the classic Titleist performance, you should consider putting the Titleist 917 F2 Fairway Wood in your bag.
- The extensive adjustability allows you to optimize the club to your individual swing
- The technology in the club produces tremendous forgiveness and ball speeds
- The larger profile induces confidence for players
- The adjustability may bring too many options to players looking for a simple golf club
- The higher ball flight may not be what every player is looking for in a fairway wood
- Some golfers may want a lower spinning model
Providing a fairway wood packed with both new innovations and tournament-tested technology, the Cobra KING F8 Fairway Wood brings a unique club to any golfer’s bag. Since many golfers tend to struggle with launching a fairway wood into the air, the King F8 features technologies which allow players to hit beautiful shots straight down the fairway. If you’re a player looking to obtain an advanced weapon for an area many players struggle with, the Cobra KING F8 Fairway Wood is the club for you!
- The MyFly loft technology brings 8 different loft settings to optimize launch for each individual player
- Perfect for players with high clubhead speeds seeking maximum distance and forgiveness
- Offers an excellent fairway wood for a pretty reasonable price point
- The 360 Aero Crown may be off-putting to some players looking for a more traditional looking design
- The back center of gravity may produce a ball flight that is a little too high for some players
- The lack of a set loft due to MyFly may be uninviting for some players
Beautifully crafted and engineered to be one of the finest golf clubs on the market, the TaylorMade M2 Fairway Wood stands out from most. If you are looking for the very best in golf club technology and for longer and straighter shots time and time again, you should absolutely buy the TaylorMade M2 Fairway Wood.
- Sleek two-tone paint looks great and makes alignment a breeze
- Golf ball really pops off the club face, even on off-center hits
- One of the most forgiving golf clubs manufactured to date
- Lack of adjustability requires a custom fitting before purchase
- White paint near face can be off-putting in bright sunshine
- Not ideal for players with lower swing speeds
The Cobra King F7 Fairway Wood will make your tee shots and long approaches better the moment you play it on the golf course. For those of you who want the very best in playability and control from the fairway, the rough, and anywhere it between, you would be crazy not to buy this incredible golf club.
- Progressive baffler rails make it easy to play from any lie
- Sits nicely at address without any hand manipulation
- The golf ball seems to pop off the face at impact
- Low center-of-gravity option may not appeal to some players
- Adjustability can be confusing to some golfers who prefer simplicity
- Not as long compared to other fairway woods
The Cobra Fly-Z Fairway Wood will make you a better golfer from the tee and the fairway the moment you put it into play. Once you are able to adjust it to your liking, it can easily become your go-to club when you need to hit a fairway or get it close to or on the green on a par-5. If you’re looking for an amazing golf club at an extraordinary price, you should definitely purchase the Cobra Fly-Z Fairway Wood.
- Speed Channel produces longer shots on off-center hits
- The golf ball gets in the air quickly and lands softly
- Sleek design makes it aesthetically pleasing at address
- Can feel a little heavy on the backswing
- Adjustability can be a bit confusing for some players
- Not as much feedback on off-center strikes
The Callaway Rogue Fairway Wood is ideal for the serious golfer looking to take his game to another level. It delivers in every capacity most golfers look for and so much more. If you are looking for the very best in golf club technology, you should absolutely buy the Callaway Rogue Fairway Wood.
- Jailbreak Technology makes the clubhead incredibly stable, resulting in one of the longest fairway woods on the market
- Triaxial Carbon Crown and fixed hosel provides for more forgiveness and higher launch
- Sleek design inspired confidence at address and just simply a beautifully designed club
- One of the priciest golf clubs on the market, which is not ideal for the casual golfer looking to upgrade their fairway wood
- Lighter swing weight can alter the feel during the swing which may be a turn off for some players
- Lack of customization features makes it less appealing to some players who like to tinker
The Adams Tight Lies 2 Fairway Wood can add distance and consistency to your game, as well as versatility. Instead of having to lay up from difficult lies, you can have a great chance of getting closer or even on the green with this amazing club in the bag. For those of you who want the very best from a variety of lies, you should absolutely but this golf club in your golf bag today.
- Improved design from its predecessor, with a sleek shape and paint scheme
- Low profile allows players to hit the club from just about any lie
- Ball really jumps off the club face at impact
- With such a low profile, may make it prone to pop-ups off the tee
- No alignment markings may make it difficult to set square at the target
- Not as technologically advanced as newer models
TaylorMade Golf has been manufacturing some of the best golf clubs in the world for many years, and the TaylorMade M4 Fairway Wood is by far their finest to date . So, if you are looking for the very best in fairway woods to take your game to the next level, then you should absolutely buy the TaylorMade M4 Fairway Wood and put it in your bag!
- Lightweight crown increases center of gravity for optimal launch with minimal spin
- Thin clubface increases initial ball speed, even on off-center strikes
- Unmatched sound quality and incredible feel and versatility
- One of the more expensive fairway woods, making it unappealing for the value-seeking golfer
- Lack of adjustability options make it less optimal for some players
- Clubhead can feel a little light at the top of the backswing
There’s so much to love about the Ping G30 Fairway Wood, you’d be doing yourself a favor by adding this golf club to your bag. It delivers the best bang for your buck in playability, distance, forgiveness, and adjustability. If you value a great golf club, add the Ping G30 Fairway Wood to your arsenal today.
- The Flatter crown design helps to instill confidence for players at address
- A taller face leads to a more forgiving surface, even on off-center hits
- Neutral setup makes working the golf ball both ways easier than ever
- Adjustability may be tedious for players who are used to a fixed setup
- Turbulators may make alignment difficult if you’re used to a center-line
- No adjustability in the weights, which limits the overall versatility of the club
Chock full of advanced technology, the Ping G Fairway Wood is a great buy for the serious player looking for the ability to launch the ball high with less effort, from a variety of different lies. If you love fairway woods that provide the ultimate combination of distance, forgiveness, and versatility, you should add the Ping G Fairway Wood to your bag today.
- The design makes launching the ball higher with less spin easier than ever
- Mis-hits will still have plenty of distance and accuracy
- Adjustability allows you plenty of versatility based on your needs
- Lower profile clubs makes very thick lies from the rough more challenging
- One of the more expensive fairway woods on the market
- Adjustability doesn’t include fade/draw options like other clubs
Combining groundbreaking technologies into this fairway wood, the Ping G400 Fairway Wood is one of the best overall fairway woods available. This club brings the best of both distance and forgiveness, so it is no wonder why some of the world’s best have chosen to put this club in their bag. If you’re looking to have a very forgiving and long fairway wood in your bag, you should consider trying out the Ping G400 Fairway Wood.
- The club has a very powerful look, especially with the Turbulators on the crown
- The light weight of the club offers excellent distance
- The forgiveness of the club is a massive benefit for players
- The club is fairly limited in adjustability which may be a turn off to some player
- There is only one stock shaft option unlike its competitors
- The black clubface and sole tend to wear away quickly
From the cool design features, the full menu of customization and adjustability options, to the unparalleled mixture of distance, accuracy, and forgiveness this golf club offers, it’s hard to pick a reason to not own the TaylorMade M1 3-wood. If you’re a golfer who’s looking for every edge you can get to maximize your stroke-saving capabilities, you should absolutely buy this incredible club.
- Great for shots off the tee, as well as the fairway, rough, and fairway bunkers
- Ideal for all course conditions with its superior adjustability
- Has a sleek design, which inspires confidence at address
- Smaller club head may be a difficult adjustment for mid- to high-handicappers
- Loft and weight adjustability can be confusing to some
- Retails at the highest end of the market, which may limit its appeal
With a high amount of forgiveness, great adjustability and state of the art technology, the Callaway Epic Fairway Wood is truly an amazing club that is perfect for any player regardless of their skill level. If you’re looking for a fairway wood that can take your game to the next level, than Callaway Epic Fairway Wood is the club for you.
- Very forgiving with the light weight, low CG, high MOI and new distribution of weight
- Easy to play with, providing maximum distance from any lie, regardless of skill level
- The look is clean and stylish, but also practical with the increased size of the club face
- Some beginners are overwhelmed by the price, even if the club is super high-quality
- The hollow sound when you hit the ball can be hard to get used to for some players
- Certain features, like the Jailbreak rod on other drivers and woods, are not included
The Callaway XR 16 Fairway Wood is an outstanding club that all about forgiveness, distance, swing speed. The Callaway XR 16 Fairway Wood is a great club for a mid to high handicap players looking for more forgiveness without sacrificing distance, and who are wanting to take their game to the next level.
- Comfortable pear shape with a matte finish made to reduce glare
- Shot dispersion is superb
- Excellent value for money, you really get what you pay for
- May be hard to get all airborne due to size of club head
- Not very workable design
- A rather plain design when compared to other similar models
You really can’t go wrong with the Callaway name. Especially if you are looking for a great fairway wood that may not look fancy but gets the job done. So if you are a high to mid-range handicap golfer, then check out the Callaway Big Bertha V Series 3 Wood if you want to you improve your game.
- Light club head plays great off the tee and other lies
- Very forgiving club that gives you lots of help across the face
- Made for distance this club will give you plenty of yardage
- The club is basic in design which can look a little dated
- The head is shiny for players who prefer more of a matte finish
- The head is not the largest which can be a problem golfers