Showing 1–30 of 32 results
Delivering the face square to the line at impact is the most essential fundamental in putting. Innovative design features that are proven to reduce face rotation throughout the entire stroke make the Toe Up putter unlike anything in its class. If you’re a player of any ability that struggles with keeping the face square and starting the ball on line, the Toe Up putter should be in your bag.
- Face Balanced allows players to start the ball on their intended line
- Center of gravity located toward the front helps to greatly reduce torque
- The chemically milled oval pattern on the face gets the ball rolling quickly
- Offset blade head designs may take some getting used to for players used to hitting a mallet
- Lack of custom options and adjustability may be limiting factors for some players
- The milled face may be too firm for players used to softer inserts on their putter
Putter fitting involves dialing in player delivery conditions and feel and visual preferences. The advantages that mallet putters bring have been well documented. Many players aim the putter more accurately with smaller, blade-style putters thus presenting an inherent conflict of great aim and the highest levels of performance at impact. Before, players had to choose between improved aim and improved performance on their mishits. The combination of the Evnroll signature grooves and the added forgiveness of the Stability Shaft created a forgiveness-enhanced blade putter that can potentially give many players the best-of-both-worlds.
The SeeMore Si2 RST putter is for any golfer that loves the alignment advantage SeeMore putters can deliver but has been holding out for more traditional shapes. The new look of the RST hosels combine the forgiveness of the centered shafted design with the traditional appearance that may make the RST line of the putters appeal to even more golfers. If you love looking down at the traditional line but want to know you are aimed perfectly each time, the new RST putters are for you.
- The Si2 features the all-new RST Hosel from SeeMore golf and brings evolutionary performance to a classic plumber’s neck blade design.
- The entire RST Hosel line features a shape for each golfer and putting stroke and delivers “Hide the Red Dot” alignment feedback for more accurate putts.
- The Si2 is made with a milled aluminum insert that improves feel and allows golfers to roll the golf ball more consistently.
- The two-tone color appearance of the Si2 putter may be less favorable for some than a single color would be.
- The RST Hosel design is currently limited to plumber’s neck only and does not feature slant necks or double bends.
- At this time, the RST line from SeeMore is available in right-hand only for the Si2 model
The Odyssey Triple Track Ten putter has a lot to unpack. First, the alignment aids really seem to help especially when paired with a Triple Track golf ball. Secondly, the oversized shape of the putter head is confidence inspiring and excels in aiding pace control on mishit putts. Finally, the Stroke Lab shaft helps place more feel through the entire putting motion and provides a more fluid response in the backswing and downswing.
- The Triple Track Ten putter features one of the most clear and precise alignment aids in golf.
- The Triple Track Ten is extremely stable and will help golfers on mishit to control direction and distance.
- The large shape of the Triple Track Ten putter inspires confidence behind the golf ball.
- The Triple Track Ten putter is only most effective when paired with Callaway Triple Track golf balls.
- The large club head will be offensive to golfers that prefer blade-style or similar putter shapes.
- The Triple Track Ten shape is almost identical to the TaylorMade Spider putter.
It is common for players to experiment with their putter grip in order to spark a change on the greens. If you have struggled with traditional style putter grips, then the Garsen shape may be for you. Golfers that like to putt with their elbows closer to their sides can do so comfortably with the Garsen Quad Tour grips. The Max grip allows for an oversized feel in the only grip style that features a two-sided design.
- Garsen G-Pro Quad Tour and Max grips offer a shape that is different from anything else on the market and can give golfers an avenue to better putting.
- Garsen Grips encourage a more natural putting position that can create a more consistent putting stroke for select players.
- Garsen offers the two-sided Max and four-sided Quad Tour to help a largest set of golfers.
- Garsen Grips are difficult to find to test in many locations.
- Garsen Grips cannot be ordered as the stock grip on many putter models.
- Garsen Grips carry a higher price tag than other aftermarket putter grip offerings.
You’ll gain more feel and shot feedback using the Lamkin® Deep-Etched Putter Grip. This putter features a prominent horizontally etched pattern that covers the entirety of the traditional-sized paddle-shaped grip. The deep-etched pattern delivers excellent grip stability and traction.
The next generation of Scotty Cameron Select putters are engineered for performance, milled to precision and designed with elegance. Scotty Cameron’s proven multi-material construction methodology of combining face inlays of either 303 stainless steel or 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum with stainless steel bodies provide superior balance, weight distribution, sound and feel. Featuring new four-way sole balancing technology, each 2018 Select putter sits perfectly square at address to promote easier alignment on virtually any lie.
When a certain brand of club is the #1 preferred brand by the best players in the world year after year, you know there is something special about it. Odyssey is that brand when it comes to putters and its latest O-Works Black and O-Works Red line are no exception. If you’re a player that likes a clean design and consistent performance on the green, the newest line of O-Works putters might be your best choice in 2018.
- Provides optimal feel for consistent control while providing stability on mishits
- Microhinge Technology gets the ball rolling quickly straight and controlled on line
- Eighteen new head designs in various lengths give players plenty of options
- Lack of adjustability in head weight and lie angle may not be agreeable for some
- Due to high demand, some purchasers have complained about lengthy delivery times
- The technology in the 2018 models is not that different from 2017 models
The ER10 Outback putter is top-to-bottom one of the most forgiving putters in golf. The ER10 uses the face milled Evnroll grooves, as well as the visual alignment dots, to give players more opportunities to hit the ball close to the hole and hole more putts. The ER10 specifically features deep perimeter weighting to help golfers keep ball speeds high on mishits for improved lag putting at all handicaps and skill levels. The ER10 Outback will be perfect for golfers that simply put function first on the greens and simply want to hit better putts.
- The Evnroll ER10 Outback putter features all of the benefits of the Evnroll face groove pattern as well as an ultra-stable high-MOI construction.
- The ER10 is an oversized mallet that will help many golfers improve putting performance especially on longer putts.
- The ER10 is a technologically packed putter with benefits that will directly translate to lower scores for many golfers.
- The Evnroll ER10 Outback putter may be hard to get in your hands depending on where you are located without buying one first.
- Some golfers may prefer the look of one color throughout the putter rather than the two color, high contract design.
- Golfers looking for a more traditional putter shape would be better going with the Evnroll ER1, ER2, or ER3 models.
The Hybrid X putter was created by PGA professionals to help golfers struggling to get their golf ball into the hole. Golfers that have always struggled with the unnatural nature of putting may find the Hybrid X to be a perfect fit. In terms of looks, sound, and feel, the Hybrid X seems to be well made. Putting from off the green seemed to be the place where the Hybrid X putter outperformed other models the most while short putts seemed to need more work.
- The Hybrid X putter excels at being used as a greenside golf club when players are uncomfortable with using their wedges.
- The longer shaft length and flatter lie angle may allow golfers to set up more naturally and make a more relaxed putting stroke.
- By approaching putting from a new angle, golfers may find that their visual interpretation of their putting lines are easier to see and more accurate.
- The FGX Sports Hybrid X putter length seems to make it more difficult to control and aim during short putts closer to the hole.
- The Hybrid X putter is currently only available in two color options and one head shape without an ability to test before buying.
- Some golfers will have been encouraged to putt with a more upright hand and wrist position and the Hybrid X will make that motion more difficult.
L.A.B. Golf is truly one of the most innovative companies in the golf putter space. Whether the technology works specifically for your stroke or not, we cannot answer here. What we can definitively say about the B.2 putter is that it performs differently and for many that will mean more holed putts and an easier time navigating the greens. L.A.B. Golf provides everyone with tour-level fitting services with both the B.2 and DF 2.1 putters. The B.2 is an excellent extension into the blade category and delivers on the promise of creating a high-performance putter with a beautiful shape.
- The B.2 putter gives players straight forward performance benefits in a beautiful shape.
- L.A.B. Golf’s innovative Lie Angle Balance construction makes the B.2 one of the highest performing blades on the market.
- Every B.2 putter can be precisely fit to individuals putting mechanics making for higher rates of success in almost all golfer types.
- The B.2 putter will be difficult to test or demo before making a purchasing decision.
- Because every B.2 putter is hand crafted, the price is high than comparable premium putter offerings.
- The B.2 putter can only be built with center shafted hosel insertions in order to maintain their performance advantages .
While it would be valuable for any golfers to get more help on the greens, the DF 2.1 promises to be especially valuable for players that have yet to find the success they desire on the putting surface. Amateur players that simply want to enjoy their rounds and give themselves a chance to hole more putts should seriously consider moving towards the DF 2.1 putter. Golfers that do not have the time or simply don’t want to hit hundreds of putts per week can absolutely benefit from the simplicity of the DF 2.1 design and the proprietary Press Grip. Golfers should take note, as the DF 2.1 is different, but players that are unhappy with their current putting set up will need different. Performance results with the DF 2.1 speak for themselves and if performance is your main goal, the DF 2.1 is the best we’ve seen straight out of the box.
- The DF 2.1 uses the Lie Angle Balance system and symmetric design to give players less inconsistencies in their stroke and more club face control.
- The Press Grip on the DF 2.1 does a great job of helping players get their hands in a better putting position at address to encourage a more efficient putting stroke.
- The large shape of the DF 2.1 is confidence inspiring and the reduction of torque makes it easier to control your strike point even on long distance putts.
- The bold shape and center-shafted hosel of the L.A.B. DF 2.1 putter may be distracting for some players and will likely lead them to another option.
- DF 2.1 putters can be difficult to locate in many retail locations or pro shops and trying one before your buy will be difficult in certain areas.
- The potential performance benefits of the DF 2.1 may not be enough to justify the premium price tag for recreational and budget-conscious golfers.
The SK7 putter is a standalone putter than can help golfers gain immediate feedback over how their putter is resting on the ground. Players may not know this but raising the toe off the surface of the ground (more upright) can actually cause the golf ball to travel further left – for the right handed golfer. Putters that are toe down (flatter) can send the golf ball to the right – right handed golfer again- without them meaning for it to. Both of these issues can be solved with having a putter that is the correct lie angle for your stroke and the SK7 putter may very well teach you this automatically.
- The SK7 free-standing feature does allow for golfers to get a better idea of where their club face is pointed from a new angle.
- The ability to gain real-time feedback with the balanced lie angle of the SK7 can be valuable to almost every golfer.
- The bold alignment lines of the SK7 may help some golfers with their path control.
- The SK7 putter has a pronounced sound and feel that golfers may not fall in love with immediately.
- The inability to get the SK7 adjusted and custom fit will be a non-starter for many players.
- Golfers interested in the SK7 will have a limited ability to test it before buying it in Pro Shops and Retail golf stores.
Many golfers would be better off spending more time thinking about which putter they were gaming than what the hottest new driver will be this season. While drivers continue to dominate the world of online golf, putter brands like SeeMore continue to push the envelope forward where golfers can actually benefit. Innovations like the RifleScope Technology and Face Balance at Impact can help players hole more putts and make the game more fun for players looking for a weekly skins game or amateur competitions.
- RifleScope Technology can make an instant impact in player alignment and get more putts started on the right line and headed toward the hole.
- Face Balance at Impact can help players square the face more easily and create more consistent, more accurate putts.
- The vast amount of custom options available within the SeeMore line help players of all types get a better fit and personalized experience.
- We were able to get a preview of the new 2020 RST Hosel designs, and these putters take the traditional plumber neck to an entirely new level in terms of feel, alignment, and balance. Be on the lookout for a future review on this amazing new model.
- The absence of a traditional plumber’s neck is being addressed in 2020 to fill a void that has previously existed with the SeeMore brand.
- The RifleScope Technology hosel designs are distinct at address and may present an adjustment for some players.
- Players that putt with a forward press may not see the benefits of the RST as they will override the natural alignment of the club face and sole
The Sniper Brand provides high quality golf products that are made with care. Support for the military and law enforcement is at the center of everything the Sniper Brand does. Players looking to support a great cause and get excellent golfing products for their game can do both with the Sniper Brand suite of clubs, grips, gloves, and accessories.
- The DM4’s Hosel Over Center design can help players present a squarer club face through their putting motion.
- The Sniper Brand’s mission to help support the military and law enforcement personnel speaks to a thoughtfulness larger than simply profits.
- The Sniper Brand can provide a one-stop-shop for golfers looking to upgrade their golfing equipment in many categories.
- Left-handed players will not be able to use any of the putter or glove offerings from the Sniper Brand.
- During testing, the Sniper Brand gloves presented some issues that may affect the durability especially in very hot or cold temperatures.
- Golfers that prefer traditional profiles and hosel fittings will have to adjust to the uniqueness of the Hosel Over Center setup.
If you are a golfer that constantly finds him or herself struggling on the greens then the AcuAim putter may be your ticket to lower scores. Understanding exactly where to align the putter behind your golf ball can be critical in creating a fluid putting motion that leads to more holed putts. Using the AcuAim in putting practice can make you a more efficient putter with any club you select to use and create value every time you head to the course. Hey guys, typically the AcuAim Putter retails for $360.00, but our friends at AcuAim are hooking our readers up and giving you 15% off your order by using the code GA15 at check out . This is the lowest price you’ll see anywhere and a real steal.
- Real-time alignment feedback from the luminous technology of the AcuAim putters allows players to position the sweet spot of the putter directly behind the center of the ball.
- Perimeter weighted club heads give each putter more forgiveness as strikes vary across the face.
- Face balanced and toe balanced options will appeal to golfers of many stroke types and feel preferences.
- The aesthetics, sound, and feel of the AcuAim putters are not as elegant as other classic putter brand offerings such as Scotty Cameron or Odyssey’s Toulon designs.
- The price of both models of the AcuAim putters may be too expensive for budget-conscious players.
- Players interested in the AcuAim putter will likely find difficulty demoing them before making a purchase.
As is true with all handcrafted designs, Bastain Milled putters come with a premium price tag. Luckily, this price tag is backed up with some of the most elegant designs and tightest tolerances in the industry. If you order from Bastain Milled, you can have full confidence that once your putter arrives it will be exactly as it is intended and the performance will match. The bolt in hosel system is a feature that pushes the boundaries of putter club fitting and the versatility of a classic club. Enabling players to have more than one putter in a single package will hold immense value when paired with the right knowledge and putting techniques. Bastain Milled putters will align themselves with the most premium putters in the industry and their looks, feel, and performance is unlike anything else available.
- Precision milled putters are made to the exact specifications of each golfer and can be made to fit their putting motion seamlessly.
- The versatility of the bolt in hosel system can allow players to more accurately dial in their club to their putting stroke and hit more consistent putts, leading to lower scores.
- Signature putters, custom refinishing, and restoration all offered by Bastain Milled helps players achieve perfection.
- Due to the precision craftsmanship of each signature putter, many of the Bastain Milled putters carry a very high price tag.
- Bastain Milled signature putters are not available to demo in pro shops or retail golf stores and must be purchased before testing or fitting the putter for your swing.
- Most of the Bastain Milled signature putters are not very forgiving due to their inherent design characteristics.
You’re losing strokes if you’re not using the best technology available. But that doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice the traditional design that has given you confidence for so many years. The Taylormade TP Ardmore collection of putters deliver the best of both worlds in this regard. If you’re looking for a putter with a bold look that embraces traditional design, the best choice is one of the TP Ardmore putters.
- Pure Roll Technology consistently gets putts started on the intended line
- Red finish and distinguished sight lines build confidence and make alignment simple
- Adjustable weights and a variety of head designs give players options to customize their putter
- The TP Ardmore is more expensive than other similar putters on the market
- Some players say the insert elicits a loud, clicky like sound which may not preferable
- A mallet head design may not be the best option for players who prefer more of a blade putter
So goes the saying “golf is a game and games are meant to be fun.” Golf is certainly a lot more fun when you’re making putts and shooting lower scores, and that’s exactly what thousands of golfers are realizing with the Taylormade Spider putter. If you’re a player of any ability that is looking for more consistency on the greens from one of the most forgiving putters around, the Taylormade Spider is an investment you need to make.
- Pure Roll Technology is proven to get putts rolling on line quickly for greater consistency
- Perimeter weighting increases MOI allowing putts to roll squarely and consistently even on mishits
- A variety of head styles and cosmetic options allow players plenty of options when choosing a putter
- Some players say the insert is too hard and lacks the responsiveness of softer-face putters
- The head design is not as traditional as other mallet putters and may take some getting used to
- Cost may be a burden for some players as the Spider is one of the more expensive putters on the market
When the best players in the world have trusted a brand of putter for their entire career, it is for a reason. Seemore is that brand for major champions, top level amateurs, and weekend warriors alike. Utilizing RifleScope Alignment Technology and the finest materials available, the 2018 Nashville Studio line of putters is sure to deliver consistent performance for any player looking for flawless alignment and optimal feel on the green.
- RifleScope Alignment Technology takes the guesswork out of alignment giving players added confidence
- The highest-grade 303 stainless steel affords players the softest feel of any putter on the market
- Eleven different head designs and extensive customizable options specific to any player skill
- Cost may be prohibitive for some players as Seemore putters are some of the most expensive on the market
- Most models are center-shafted which may limit options for players used to heel-shafted putters
- Some players have reported that despite customizable head weights, some models are too light.
Leaving anything to chance with equipment can prove devastating to your golf game. When putting accounts for half of your strokes throughout the round, you had better be sure your weapon of choice is the right one. With seven distinct heads that showcase the very best in design, technology, and materials, the 2018 Select line of putters sets itself apart from the rest of the competition. If you’re a player of any ability looking for the very best in performance, feel, and design, the 2018 Scotty Cameron Select Newport line of putters are your best choice.
- Four-Way Balance Sole Design perfectly balances the putter at address ensuring proper alignment
- Mutli-material face construction reduces vibration at impact without compromising feel
- Seven different head designs with customizable features give players options
- These are some of the most expensive on the market, which may prove prohibitive for some players
- The technology in the 2018 Select line is not notably different from previous Select lines
- Some players have complained about excessive shipping times due to demand
Finding a putter that fits your stroke is essential to putting your best. While one putter may look great, another might feel softer, and another might have too much toe hang. With so many different choices on the market, choosing the right putter can be daunting. Through marrying the best of blade and mallet designs into a series of six simple looking heads that utilize the latest technology and materials, the TP Mullen line of putters eliminate much of the guesswork and are sure to deliver consistent results for players of all abilities.
- The aluminum insert utilizes Pure Roll technology to get the ball rolling quickly while providing optimal feel
- Six simple head designs allow players several choices when choosing the right putter
- All head designs incorporate features of blade and mallet heads to maximize consistency
- Players with square-to-square strokes have reported that the toe hang options are not the most best for them
- Lack of adjustability and customizable options may be a limiting factor for some players
- TP Mullen putters are priced slightly higher than comparable putters on the market
Tradition meets modern science in the Ping Vault 2.0 putter. With modern technology that delivers forgiveness and consistency across the entire face and adjustable customization to match, the Ping 2.0 line of putters are perfect for any player searching for a traditional looking putter that is sure to help lower scores..
- The Vault 2.0 putters are moderately priced making them a great value for any player
- True Roll Technology gets the ball rolling quickly and provides forgiveness and consistency on mishits
- Seven different head designs with adjustable heel and toe weights allow for lots of customization
- Lack of adjustability in the loft of the putter may be a limiting factor for some players
- Some players have had trouble finding a certified Ping club fitter in certain parts of the United States
- There is not any new technology in the head compared to the previous Ping Vault line of putters
Putting is the most individualistic part of the game. Having a putter that not only fits properly but infuses confidence is essential to making more putts. That is exactly what the Ping Sigma G line of putters delivers. If you’re a player looking for a forgiving putter with an insert that provides the very best in feel and consistency, the Ping Sigma G needs to be in your bag.
- True Roll Face Technology provides consistency and forgiveness across the entire face of the putter
- The Sigma G series of putter is moderately priced making it affordable for most golfers
- 18 different head designs with customizable options give players plenty of options
- Some players find the sound of the insert to be a little hollow and may opt for solid face putters
- Lack of adjustability in loft (3 degrees) may not be suitable for player who like variety
- Finding a certified Ping club fitter has been difficult for some players
The success and popularity of the Toulon putter line is undeniable. Made from the very best materials and featuring a state-of-the-art Deep Diamond milled face, Toulon putters are leading the way in 2018. If you’re a player looking for optimal performance with an endless variety of options to choose from, one of the Toulon putters is sure to see you make more putts and shoot lower scores.
- Deep Diamond face milling affords optimal feel and sound for increased stability and control
- Grooves in the face get the ball rolling quickly and straight reducing the skid effect
- Nine different head designs with custom options available in length, weight, and hosel design provide
- Cost may be a limiting factor for some players as Toulon putters are more expensive than others
- Some players have said the mallet head designs are too busy which can be an issue
- Players that do not go through an expert fitting may end up with a putter that is not the best fit for them
Consistency is unquestionably the fastest way to see better putting results. The TFI 2135 Satin line of putters incorporate the very best in modern technology and design to help improve alignment and get the ball rolling on line quickly. Players of all levels that struggle with alignment or are simply looking to become more consistent will surely benefit from one of the putters in the TFI 2135 Satin line.
- A sightline that is 21.35 mm above the ground set at the equator of the ball makes alignment easy
- Variable depth milled grooves create increased friction at impact reducing the skid effect
- Five different head designs allow for plenty of options when choosing the right putter
- Some players have reported that the feel and sound are a little dead as the ball comes off the face
- Some players say the head design is a little too busy and opt for a more simpler appearance
- Lack of options in loft and lie may not be preferable for players looking for customization
Nearly half the strokes we take in a typical round occur on the putting green. Therefore, it is paramount to choose a putter that not only looks and feels good, but is also properly fit to your stroke. The nine different head designs in the Huntington Beach Series allow players more options for customization than any other line of putters on the market. If you’re a player looking for the best in putter design, technology, and customization at a reasonable price, one of the putters in the Huntington Beach line of putters is surely right for you.
- Nine different head designs and numerous length, loft, and lie options make customization easy for players
- Huntington Beach putters are priced significantly lower than many of their competitors
- Speed Optimization Face Technology creates more consistent distance control
- Only the model one is available for players who are left handed and require a left handed putter
- Lines and edges appear sharp and aggressive to some players as compared to other putters
- Soft feel may be too soft and feel dead to some players used to a harder solid feel at impact
Feel is everything in putting. The proprietary soft carbon steel and Super-Fly milling in the face provide some of the softest and most responsive feel of any putter on the market. Bettinardi has married classic putter head design many golfers love with the best materials and milling processes anywhere in the BB1. If you’re a player looking for the ultimate in feel and responsiveness, the BB1 is the answer.
- Soft carbon steel and Super-Fly milling create a soft feel and exceptional responsiveness
- Stealth Black finish reduces glare for optimal contrast at address and is very durable
- Numerous options in length, loft, and lie available
- Cost may be a factor for some as the BB1 is priced higher than other putters on the market
- There is really no new technology in this putter compared to previous other models
- Not ideal for players looking for extra forgiveness
Hitting putts solidly is something that almost all golfers struggle to do consistently. Mishit putts often end up off line and short of the hole costing golfers valuable strokes. The technology in the Envroll ER7 makes it one of the most forgiving putters on the market allowing players to make more putts and shoot lower scores. If you are a player looking for increased forgiveness and a more consistent roll off the face, the Envroll ER7 should be in your bag.
- Sweet Face Technology creates consistent transfer of energy across the face allowing for increased forgiveness
- Inward curvature on both the heel and toe help mishit putts to stay on the target line
- 3 different lengths and head weights give players options to choose a putter that fits
- The Envroll ER7 is priced higher than most other putters on the market which may be a hindrance for some golfers
- The mallet head design may not be preferred by players accustomed to a blade head
- Lack of adjustability options in head weight and loft may be a limiting factor for some players
Saving strokes on the green is the easiest way to shoot lower scores. Many golfers underestimate the importance of technology and proper fitting when it comes to putters. The Cure CX1 brings together the best of both worlds with innovative design, technology and a vast array of customizable options that make finding the perfect combination of adjustments quick and easy. If you’re looking for a putter with more consistency, feel, and stability, then the Cure CX1 is the perfect choice.
- The larger head and higher center of gravity increase MOI for greater forgiveness
- The ability to customize shaft length, lie angle, and weight give players plenty of options when their CX1 Putter
- Rotating shaft disc assembly makes the fitting process extremely easy and efficient for players
- The Cure CX1 is priced higher than many other putters available on the market
- Without a proper fitting from a professional, some players may wind up with a putter that does not suit them
- The limit of a single head design may limit the choices of players that prefer a different look