Showing all 12 results
Immediately the TRUE Knit II impress in terms of looks and lightweight feel out of the box, but the original TRUE Knit golf shoes set an incredibly high bar to overcome. Wearing the TRUE Knit II’s, it is apparent there has been support added in the footbed making the walk even more comfortable.
- The Knit II improve the cushion of the original Knits without altering the lightweight and breathable nature of the golf shoe.
- The Knit II golf shoes provide versatile comfort all day and traction that can be used to hit high quality golf shots in most conditions.
- The TRUE Knit II golf shoes are some of the best warm weather shoes on the market.
- The Knit upper will still struggle in rainy weather so these shoes should be worn with caution for rounds played in the late fall, early spring, and winter.
- If you are only going to buy one pair of golf shoes, a waterproof option might be better.
- TRUE Knit II shoes may be difficult to find in your local pro shops and retail stores.
The Ringer is my personal favorite from Cuater of the models I have been fortunate enough to try. It gives me everything I want in term of comfort with the added bonus of the full spike traction. No matter how wet it gets, I know these shoes will stay in place. Additionally, walking 18 holes in these shoes is no problem and they kept my feet feeling refresh when other shoes let me down.
- The Ringer offers superior comfort for a golf shoe with a full spike system.
- The Ringer remains light on your feet while still protecting you in a full waterproof design.
- Cuater has created the Ringer for almost all types of golfers and they truly have something for everyone.
- The cost of the Cuater Ringer golf shoes will be a deterrent for budget-conscious golfers.
- Current color options are limited to white and black only.
- Golfers that want more off-course versatility may be best with a fully spikeless model such as the Cuater Moneymaker.
Right out of the box the Moneymaker golf shoe is one of the most comfortable golf shoes I have ever put on. The combination of a waterproof exterior with the lightweight middle and lower sections allow me to wear this shoe whenever I want. Usually, waterproof shoes are either heavy or hot. The Moneymaker alleviates this with the use of better materials and their Ortholite sockliner. Overall, I love the comfort of these golf shoes.
- The Moneymaker golf shoes are one of the most comfortable waterproof golf shoes available.
- Cuater uses a combination of materials to give golfers great versatility with the Moneymaker shoe.
- The Ortholite sockliner is one of the best standard insoles provided in golf footwear.
- Cuater shoes, including the Moneymaker, may be difficult to find at your local clubs or retail shops.
- The Moneymaker golf shoe is not currently available in white.
- Very aggressive swings may be better suited to spiked golf shoes such as the Cuater Ringer or Legend.
The Strider golf shoe is comfortable right out of the box. I really like the security I felt as I was swinging in the Strider shoes. Some sneaker-style golf shoes are great for comfort but lack the stability I desire when I play. The Strider excelled at both, comfort and stability even in wet conditions.
- The Strider golf shoes offer a sneaker profile with multi-directional traction.
- Royal Albartross Strider golf shoes are exceptionally designed inside and out..
- The Strider golf shoe is perfect for warm weather golf especially in the summer months.
- The Strider golf shoe is heavier than other sneaker-style golf shoe designs.
- Handcraftsmanship means a higher price tag with the Strider shoes.
- Golfers located in the U.S. will likely struggle to find Royal Albartross shoes in their local pro shops or retail stores.
Some of our favorite golf shoes are products from TRUE Linkswear. The OG Feels rank among the tops of our list. The OG Feels are everything great about the Original TRUE Linkswear offerings with added comfort and an updated aesthetic. The OG Feels are light on my feet and have become my go-to for hot summer rounds.
- The TRUE Linkswear OG Feel golf shoes are extremely comfortable and keep your feet cooler when walking.
- The OG Feel golf shoes have rubber tread that keeps you in place while you swing yet is versatile enough to take off the course as well.
- The OG Feel golf shoes are lightweight and roomy enough to fit almost all sizes of players.
- The OG Feel golf shoes are not waterproof so players that tend to play in wet and rainy conditions will be better suited with another option.
- Golfers looking for ultimate stability will be better off with spiked golf shoes.
- Golfers that prefer a traditional look for their golf wear may not enjoy TRUE’s versatile style.
Duca del Cosma combines Italian craftsmanship and golf functionality. Golfers that want a sophisticated look both on and off the course will love the Duca del Cosma offerings, especially the Monterosso. Premium in design and price, these shoes are for the golfer that demands excellence.
- The Monterosso golf shoes from Duca del Cosma are handcrafted and provide exceptional comfort and looks.
- The Monterosso is waterproof and weather resistant so they can be worn year-round to practice and play golf.
- The low profile and molded bottoms of the Monterosso shoes make them a great choice for both on the course attire as well as casual wear.
- Duca del Cosma’s commitment to handmade shoe architecture means golfers will have to pay more for the Monterosso shoes.
- Aggressive swingers will likely prefer a golf shoe with more robust sole spikes to feel stable in wetter weathers.
- The Duca del Cosma will be difficult to try before you buy, especially in American market retailers.
Golfers seeking a modern look to their golf footwear will love the TL-01’s. The TL-01’s are easy to wear and provide you with more than enough stability to walk and play golf. Used on Tour by Ryan Moore, the TL-01’s stand up to any challenge all while looking great. The TL-01’s are ideal for golf professionals that have to maintain a sophisticated look but need to be comfortable on their feet all day either teaching or manning the Pro Shop.
- The TRUE Linkswear TL-01 golf shoes bring style and functionality to ultra-lightweight golf shoes without compromising stability.
- The TL-01’s use modern aesthetics to give golfers a versatile shoe they can wear to their office, out to eat, in the Pro Shop, at the practice range, and on the course.
- The TL-01’s use high-quality fabrics and a Zero heel drop design to deliver improved durability and all-day comfort.
- The TRUE Linkswear TL-01 golf shoes will provide less stability than golf shoes that feature a full spike tread sole system.
- The TL-01 golf shoes will not be ideal in very wet conditions due to their lightweight, low profile.
- The TL-01’s are expensive when compared to other lifestyle golf shoes with fewer features.
The ECO Knits are lightweight, versatile golf shoes designed with a minimal profile. These no-heel drop shoes are best for players that love to be on their feet and that often play in ideal weather conditions. The ECO Knit are not waterproof although they are impressively water resistant and will hold up in light dews for morning rounds. Golfers that routinely carry their bag or who care more about comfort than anything else will love the ECO Knit shoes.
- The ECO Knits are TRUE Linkswear’s most affordable shoe ever and they are exceptionally comfortable.
- The ECO Knits and TRUE’s Fore the Planet campaign enables golfers to be a part of something much larger than just buying a pair of shoes.
- Lightweight performance and versatility help make the ECO Knit a great choice both on and off the course.
- The lack of waterproofing makes the ECO Knits a difficult proposition for golfers that routinely play in inclement conditions.
- Extremely aggressive swingers may prefer a shoe with additional support or traction.
- Because the ECO Knit is made with recycled material, the color choices are limited at this time.
Choosing golf shoes is typically as simple as, “What look the best?” Royal Albartross is hoping to add versatility to a look that is exceptional in a modern sneaker profile. The Croco golf shoe combines premium materials and human craftsmanship to create beautiful and function footwear. Ultimately, a shoe must look and feel great for players to want to wear them both on and off the course and the Croco checks all of those boxes.
- The handcrafted lather construction of the Croco golf shoes help make them beautiful, weatherproof, comfortable, and durable.
- VIBRAM® Pro Golf Outsoles will help players stay in place during their golf swings and create more solid foundations when out on the course.
- The Croco golf shoes excel as footwear options that can be taken both on the golf course and away from it for all day wear.
- The higher price tag of the Croco golf shoes will be difficult for players given they will not be able to try them in many retail locations.
- The Croco golf shoes VIBRAM® sole uses molded traction that may not be well suited for heavy rains and slick playing conditions.
- Very aggressive swingers or players with active feet will likely be better suited to larger golf shoe profile.
The largest things to consider when choosing your golf shoes should be comfort and price. You must be able to continue to play golf and your feet are your only link to the ground as you swing. If you can only afford one pair of golf shoes at a time, going with a waterproof option that can get you to the course no matter what is going on outside is essential. The OG Premium are a fantastic balance of style, function, and comfort in a lightweight package. These are one of my FAVORITE GOLF SHOES. The guys at TRUE are the best, they are the coolest, most down to earth people you have ever met, and their quality is unsurpassed, I wear their shoes every day.
- Full grain, waterproof leather provides golfer maximum protection and comfort as they practice and play year-round.
- Exceptional material content helps to make the OG Premium shoes more versatile, so your feet remain dry and comfortable on and off the course.
- The OG Premium golf shoes are some of the lightest weight waterproof options available and make an outstanding choice.
- The lack of a white or black color option may not be favored by players that commonly choose these colors for their footwear.
- The synthetic sole of the OG Premium shoes may discourage some players from choosing them as their waterproof shoe over fully spiked options.
- Golfers may be unable to try on the OG Premium shoes before purchasing which can make choosing the right size difficult.
While it would be irresponsible to say that the True Knit golf shoes are the best athletic style golf shoe for every golfer, it is impossible to deny just how impressive these shoes are. These are one of my FAVORITE GOLF SHOES. The guys at TRUE are the best, they are the coolest, most down to earth people you have ever met, and their quality is unsurpassed, I wear their shoes every day.
- The True Knit shoes are ultra-light and make walking 18 holes and beyond comfortable and easy.
- The True Knits are ideal for golf professionals and teachers that need to spend several hours on their feet and demand support and versatility.
- The adaptable profile and water repellant nature of the True Knit shoes will allow golfers to use them year-round and during most of their rounds.
- The fully molded rubber soles may not offer enough stability for very aggressive swingers looking to hit the long ball.
- The True Knit shoes are not completely waterproof, and players will likely need another golf shoe model if they plan to play in the rain or dew.
- Budget conscious golfers may find the True Knits to be resource intensive when compared with other non-waterproof options.
Each golfer is unique. They bring their own set of style and function to the course with them as they come. Each player will need different footwear depending on their swing patterns and body types. Lambda is offering a luxurious golf shoe for the player that demands comfort, but wants to show off a traditional style. Golfer wanting to look their best while playing but have enough stability to swing freely should consider taking Lambda shoes for a test run.
- Handmade leather looks great and protects players from water while on the course.
- TPU molded soles ensure that your feet remain stable on the ground during your entire golf swing.
- Classic aesthetics appeal to a wide variety of golfers and age demographics.
- Lambda golf shoes may be too expensive for some budget-conscious players.
- Golfers that prefer sneaker style golf shoes will likely be better suited with another brand or mesh option.
- Availability to test or try on Lambda shoes before buying is limited in the U.S.