Showing all 12 results
The PRGR makes a great tool for monitoring things like swing speed, especially during swing training exercises. I used the PRGR alongside my SuperSpeed training system to see how I was progressing every other day. I found the PRGR to be consistent and highly accurate when compared to more expensive units in terms of swing speed measurements. The PRGR can also be used to track golf ball distances however the accuracy seems to suffer when compared to more robust units.
- The PRGR is the most cost effect monitor for tracking simple swing speeds and golf ball distances.
- The PRGR is incredibly compact and portable.
- The PRGR can be used anywhere both indoors and outside.
- The PRGR does not accurately track golf ball flights when compared to more expensive units.
- The PRGR screen can be difficult to see in some lighting scenarios.
- The PRGR provides limited measurements for players trying to use it as a golf ball flight analyzer.
The AmpCaddy V3 Pro MAX speaker is designed for golfers that want to take their music and podcasts with them on the golf course without sacrificing crystal clear audio. The V3 Pro MAX uses directional audio to give golfers a more focused sound anywhere just by swiveling the speaker once it has been clamped in place. The V3 Pro MAX is powerful yet portable and will be great for any golfer looking to upgrade their on-course experience.
- The AmpCaddy V3 Pro MAX is the best sounding speaker in the AmpCaddy family.
- The V3 Pro MAX clamps onto golf carts and pushcart easily and frees up valuable space for other things throughout your round.
- The V3 Pro MAX speakers charge quickly thanks to the USB-C input and stay charged for much longer than needed for a round of golf.
- The AmpCaddy V3 Pro MAX is more expensive than other options and purchasing may be difficult for golfers on a strict budget.
- The AmpCaddy V3 Pro MAX is less portable and does not work as well for golfers that enjoy walking as the smaller V3 Pro.
- The tradeoff for the power V3 Pro MAX is a shorter battery life than the V3 Pro standard.
If you listen to music on the golf course, then the AmpCaddy V3 Pro is for you. Simply, the V3 Pro is a compact, powerful speaker that can deliver your favorite music or podcast while you enjoy the golf course. AmpCaddy works seamlessly for anyone operating a smart device either phone or tablet and can be used with traditional wired devices as well. The clamp is simple to operate, and the speaker swivels once installed for even greater dynamic sound everywhere on the course.
- The AmpCaddy V3 Pro connects directly with smartphone devices making it easy to play your music and podcasts whenever you want.
- The V3 Pro is portable and is one of the only golf speakers that works well for golfers walking and carrying their bag or when playing with a caddy.
- The V3 Pro speaker features incredible sound and a long lasting rechargeable battery.
- The AmpCaddy V3 Pro is an expensive wireless speaker and some players are content just resting their speaker in their cart cup holders.
- Golfers that want maximum audio performance will be better suited going with AmpCaddy’s V3 Pro MAX speaker option.
- The V3 Pro may be difficult to find in store to demo before purchase.
The Nikon CoolShot Pro Stabilized rangefinder uses advanced optics and internal stabilization to give golfer precise distances. The CoolShot Pro Stabilized is ideal for players that struggle with shaky hands either from neurological conditions or under pressure. As golf intensifies, you do not want your equipment letting you down and the CoolShot Pro Stabilized can keep you steady. The CoolShot Pro Stabilized also features slope technology so it can be used in any situation and provides more than enough information.
- The Nikon CoolShot Pro Stabilized rangefinder is the only rangefinder that can help golfer with unsteady hands by using Nikon’s optical stabilization system.
- The CoolShot Pro Stabilized is fully loaded with a range of up to 700 yards, incline/decline slope technology, and a crystal clear OLED display.
- The Nikon CoolShot Pro Stabilized rangefinder houses an Actual Distance Indicator, Locked On Technology, and an 8 second continuous measurement that can allow golfers to plan their shots more accurately and with more confidence.
- The Nikon CoolShot Pro Stabilized rangefinder is among the most expensive rangefinders available .
- The Nikon CoolShot Pro Stabilized may be difficult to find to test for yourself before buying.
- The carry case of the Nikon CoolShot Pro Stabilized is less protective than other rangefinders in a similar price category.
Being able to get data in real-time that can be used for club comparisons or performance tracking is becoming an essential component to playing golf at the highest level. Without question, the Rapsodo Mobile Launch Monitor is the best launch monitor we have tested in its price range and is uniquely positioned to continue to improve with the ability to upgrade its performance via software innovation and updates. Hey guys, our friends at Rapsodo Golf are hooking our readers up and giving you fifty dollars ($50.00) off by using the code GA50 and clicking this link. This is the best deal you will see anywhere in stores and online!!
- Uses smart device cameras and operating systems to give players ball speeds, carry distances, launch angles, shot direction, and smash factors.
- Easily attaches to your golf bag in its carry case and can be used on the range or during play to track shots.
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- The Mobile Launch Monitor does not currently provide enough shot and club information to make it a viable club fitting launch monitor.
- The price point may be a little out of reach of some golfers, while still less than their competitors
- Because your phone or tablet is linked to run the MLM, your device’s battery will diminish and the device may become hot during use, especially in the summer months.
Learn more about your overall golf game and work towards improving it with the Garmin® Approach® G80 Golf GPS. Radar technology provides you with instant feedback on your swing while the full-color course map helps you plan your shot with information about hazards, elevation, and distance. Practice and game modes allow you to test yourself and improve your game whether you’re on an actual course or playing a virtual round. Get a true measure of your game with the Approach® G80.
FlightScope Mevo gives golfers the ability to improve their performance by using technology that provides distinct data parameters and action video capturing for athletes to practice with a purpose. Synchronizing to both iOS and Android apps, Mevo captures data and video directly to your smartphone.
Golfers of all abilities and skill levels should be using some form of rangefinder to give them their distances as they practice and play. The NX7 Pro Slope specifically is ideal for the golfer looking for every technology benefit possible without paying the premium retail price tags of rangefinders like Bushnell and Nikon. The NX7 Pro Slope delivers on every distance every time and is of the highest quality in its build construction and ergonomic fit. Hey Guys, our friends at Precision Pro are hooking up our readers with $20.00 off any Precision Pro Rangefinder by using the code golfersauthority and clicking this link. (NX7 Pro Slope from $219.99 down to $199.99) and (NX7 from $169.99 down to $149.99)
- Dollar-for-dollar, the NX7 Pro Slope is the best rangefinder on the market we have ever tested.
- The NX7 Pro Slope gives players adaptive slope technology, pulse vibration, and clearer optics.
- The NX7 Pro Slope comes with lifetime battery replacement! The value of these batteries is typical $65 over the lifetime of the rangefinder.
- The NX7 Pro Slope comes with a two-year warranty and 24/7 support staff.
- Users will have to upgrade to Precision Pro’s NX9 HD Slope to get the convenience of magnetic attachment.
- The NX7 Pro Slope requires slightly more light than extremely high-end laser rangefinders.
- The NX7 Pro Slope stops at 6x magnification where the newer Precision Pro NX9 HD Slope extends to 7x.
The Swami Watch is a sleek golf GPS watch that disappears during play when you swing but is always there when you need it. Distances to different sections of the green as well as all the trouble spots around the course give you all the data you need and nothing that you don’t. In conclusion, the Swami Watch is very easy to use and can instantly make playing golf straighter forward and less stressful.
- The Swami Watch is extremely comfortable and convenient to use and wear in any weather.
- Distances to fairway doglegs, hazard areas, and every section of the green make choosing which club to hit easier.
- With 38,000 courses available with constant updates the Swami Watch will help almost every golfer no matter where they play.
- The Swami Watch may take a while to download your course depending on your connectivity.
- A standard charger connection would be a large benefit to golfers looking to travel with multiple devices.
- It can be a little tricky to access the stats like fairways in regulation, greens in regulation, and the number of putts per round.
Versatility, Accuracy, Stylish! What more could you want in a golf GPS? The Swami Voice Clip is our latest game changing unit that was created to improve your game! With the click of a button, hear your distances without ever having to look at the unit. The Swami Voice Clip lasts 10-12 hours so that your game is never left short. With over 38,000 pre-loaded courses, the Voice Clip makes it easy and fast to connect to your course and start your game. Plus, clip it to your bag, hat or belt. Whatever your style is, the SWAMI Voice Clip has you covered!
- The Swami Voice Clip is one of the sleekest GPS units available.
- Verbal distances obtained from the Swami Voice Clip make the GPS unit more accessible at all times.
- The ability to attach this small unit almost anywhere makes it more appealing no matter how you play golf most often.
- Downloading courses can take an extended amount of time depending on where you are located.
- The Swami Voice Clip would become even more outstanding with an integrated touchscreen.
- A more standard style charger attachment would be nice for golfers looking to travel with their Voice GPS unit.
Golfers looking for an all-in-one GPS product should be considering the Swami 6000. The complete functionality makes it perfect for golfers looking to plot their way around golf courses. Golfers that frequently play golf on various courses will understand quickly how valuable it can be to have the entire course layout in their pocket no matter where they go. No matter what skill level of golf you play to, you need to know where to hit your next shot in order to shoot your best score. The Swami 6000 is easy to use and gives you all the necessary information to play every course tee-to-green.
- The Swami 6000 is dollar for dollar one of the best performing complete handheld GPS units available.
- Distances to bunkers and each section of the green can make golf easier, especially when playing a course for the first time.
- The Swami 6000 features both magnetic and standard clips to keep it conveniently within reach no matter if you are walking or riding.
- Downloading courses can be a time consuming process depending on your level of signal.
- Although potentially more expensive, touchscreen functionality would provide a more streamlined user experience.
- Fairways in regulation would be a useful stat that is not currently tracked with the Swami 6000 unit.
HackMotion is well suited for almost any golfers. All skill levels from high-handicap players down to PGA professionals can learn more about their game quickly just by using this low-profile wrist sensor. Coaches and teachers that can use this sensor across students can get more bang for their buck and provide better lessons to more golfers. Online instructors and remote golf coaching can link their student’s swings and track their progress over time allowing for more in-depth analysis and better instruction. Data driven devices like the HackMotion sensor take the guess work out of the golf swing and get players and coaches to the answer faster. Be sure to click this link, and use GA10 at Checkout to receive Free Shipping
- The HackMotion provides real-time feedback for one of the most important body parts in the golf swing – the lead wrist.
- Coaches and players can use measured data to eliminate their miss and control the clubface more effectively.
- The HackMotion sensor is easy to install and is well tailored to golfers of all swing types, abilities, and handicaps.
- The amount of data the HackMotion sensor provides will take some understanding before the benefits can be realized.
- The cost of the HackMotion sensor will be more accessible for teachers and coaches with many students at this time.
- An inability to test the sensor before purchasing is limiting but can be overcome due to the 30-day money back guarantee.