Check single reviews on clubs, accessories, shoes and golf balls from our experts.
Showing 1–30 of 190 results
The majority of golfers will play their best with tour-level golf balls. The ProV1 and ProV1x golf balls set the standard for consistency and performance in a wide range of categories. The difference in the two models are important but can be fit to a diverse set of swing types and golfing abilities. As new models of the ProV1 and ProV1x golf ball are released, subtle tweaks in performance can be noted and should be considered by golfers individually. Most often, the value of prior generation ProV golf balls can be a great opportunity for players to save money without sacrificing performance in the slightest. Hey guys, our friends at Two Guys With Balls are hooking our readers up and giving you 10% off your order by using the code GA10 at check out, so click this link. This is the lowest price you’ll see anywhere online or in stores, which is a real steal on ProV1 and ProV1x Golf Balls.
- Golfers can receive the maximum consistency and performance offerings in either the ProV1 or ProV1x golf balls.
- ProV1 and ProV1x tailor to golfers of slightly different ball flight and feel preferences without sacrificing performance.
- Prior generation ProV1 and ProV1x models can offer similar levels of performance with reduced prices.
- Even at the reduced price of roughly $40 per dozen, the older model ProV1 and ProV1x golf balls are expensive.
- Without a complete golf ball fitting, the differences in the two golf balls are difficult to separate in anything other than feel.
- Some direct to consumer golf ball options may offer similar levels of performance at a better price.
If we are being honest, going to the gym, increase your powerlifting ability, and devoting 20+ hours a week to your diet would likely be the best way for you to get additional club head speeds and hit the ball further. However, unless you are already on tour, you likely do not have that time and do want to spend long hours in the gym. The Power Stick is an alternative to rigorous training that can help build a faster, more efficient golf swing in less time. The adjustable magnet allows players to range through club head speeds to hit the ball further immediately. Individual results will depend on your current distances and how much you are willing to push yourself with this device but the Power Stick can make an immediate impact in your game.
- The Power Stick is easy to adjust and can be used to improve your club head speed and swing efficiency.
- Each Power Stick features a grip trainer handle that can lead to a more fundamentally sounds golf swing.
- The Power Stick is lightweight and easy to take with you to the course or range.
- The Power Stick does not offer any additional programs or training protocols that maximize its impact.
- Players that have an unconventional grip will need to adjust to or remove the grip provided with the Power Stick.
- The Power Stick is long and cannot be easily used indoors or in an office environment.
If you are truly happy with your current golf belt, then I would not attest Mission Belts will create a drastic change in your comfort or performance. However, if you are anything like me and in between traditional sizes, the rachet style golf belt is not only more comfortable but is also easier to swing in. Mission Belts versatile buckle and strap system allows user to create their ideal match with any outfit they choose to wear. Specialized Mission Belts can help children that struggle with their fits find a belt that can grow with them and outlast traditional offerings. Trying one for yourself will give you the best idea of exactly how much value a Mission Belt can add to your game.
- Rachet style buckles help create a tailored fit to players of all shapes and sizes without restricting their golf swings.
- Interchangeable straps and buckles allow golfers to purchase fewer pieces and leverage a more versatile accessory platform.
- Mission Belts are exceptionally well made and create a sophisticated, versatile, and fully functional look.
- Rachet style buckles can become bulkier than traditional closure systems and may not be preferred by all users.
- Sports fans will love the ability to match their belt to a specific college or professional teams, but no current NFL options are available.
- Many golfers will not be able to test Mission Belts and compare them to their current belt options before purchasing.
While it would be valuable for any golfers to get more help on the greens, the DF 2.1 promises to be especially valuable for players that have yet to find the success they desire on the putting surface. Amateur players that simply want to enjoy their rounds and give themselves a chance to hole more putts should seriously consider moving towards the DF 2.1 putter. Golfers that do not have the time or simply don’t want to hit hundreds of putts per week can absolutely benefit from the simplicity of the DF 2.1 design and the proprietary Press Grip. Golfers should take note, as the DF 2.1 is different, but players that are unhappy with their current putting set up will need different. Performance results with the DF 2.1 speak for themselves and if performance is your main goal, the DF 2.1 is the best we’ve seen straight out of the box.
- The DF 2.1 uses the Lie Angle Balance system and symmetric design to give players less inconsistencies in their stroke and more club face control.
- The Press Grip on the DF 2.1 does a great job of helping players get their hands in a better putting position at address to encourage a more efficient putting stroke.
- The large shape of the DF 2.1 is confidence inspiring and the reduction of torque makes it easier to control your strike point even on long distance putts.
- The bold shape and center-shafted hosel of the L.A.B. DF 2.1 putter may be distracting for some players and will likely lead them to another option.
- DF 2.1 putters can be difficult to locate in many retail locations or pro shops and trying one before your buy will be difficult in certain areas.
- The potential performance benefits of the DF 2.1 may not be enough to justify the premium price tag for recreational and budget-conscious golfers.
The ZF combines the extreme stability that players have grown accustom to with the DF and whiteboard offerings from Mitsubishi with the BF, blueboard feel that many love. The ZF importantly will also fit almost any driver or fairway wood style and may enable you to continue to pound your favorite clubs with more ease and less stress and expense. As the rules of golf continue to limit golf club heads and ball speeds, performance gains can be found through proper fittings, especially in golf shafts and the ZF should be on any serious golfer’s list to test this season.
- The Material Difference of Mitsubishi can be felt and seen with the extreme stability and enhanced feel of the Diamana ZF shaft.
- MR70 and Boron combine to create a golf shaft that produces more effortless power at impact from increased swing speed acceleration.
- The versatility of the ZF shaft shines a wide variety of driver and fairway wood models and can be tailored to almost any swing style.
- The ZF shaft is versatile and players looking for the ultimate in low or high launch will likely be better fit into a narrower category of golf shaft.
- Finding a store or club fitting location to get fit or to demo the Diamana ZF shaft may be challenging in many areas of the world.
- The improvements of this generation Diamana shaft over previous models may not fully warrant a switch if players have been well fit.
If you are a player that constantly struggles with consistency off the tee, a better fit golf shaft will help. For players that have tried options but have never used a higher balanced point golf shaft, the Rogue Black will be a welcome introduction. The ability to create more club head speed and better contact at impact for some golfers will be a combination for more distance and better scores out on the course. The Rogue Black 130 M.S.I. is a golf shaft built with extreme attention to detail that expands the options of club fitters and golfers and can absolutely lead to higher performances off the tee for many players.
- DIALEAD graphitic carbon fiber and NexGen micro laminate technology help make the Rogue Black 130 M.S.I. stable and consistent through impact.
- The higher balance point of the Rogue Black 130 M.S.I. golf shaft will lead to more club head speed, more distance, and more accuracy for some players.
- The mid to high launch and mid spin attributes of the Rogue Black 130 M.S.I. golf shaft can create more carry distance for players that struggle to find speed off the tee.
- Even for premium golf shafts, the Rogue Black 130 M.S.I. will be considered expensive by most players when added to a new driver or fairway wood.
- Players seeking the performance benefits of higher balance points but who want ultra-low launch and low spin may be better suited to Rogue Silver.
- Premium golf shafts like the Rogue Black 130 M.S.I. still are not easy to find in many local club fitting location and pro shops and can be hard to try before you buy.
Choosing golf shoes is typically as simple as, “What look the best?” Royal Albartross is hoping to add versatility to a look that is exceptional in a modern sneaker profile. The Croco golf shoe combines premium materials and human craftsmanship to create beautiful and function footwear. Ultimately, a shoe must look and feel great for players to want to wear them both on and off the course and the Croco checks all of those boxes.
- The handcrafted lather construction of the Croco golf shoes help make them beautiful, weatherproof, comfortable, and durable.
- VIBRAM® Pro Golf Outsoles will help players stay in place during their golf swings and create more solid foundations when out on the course.
- The Croco golf shoes excel as footwear options that can be taken both on the golf course and away from it for all day wear.
- The higher price tag of the Croco golf shoes will be difficult for players given they will not be able to try them in many retail locations.
- The Croco golf shoes VIBRAM® sole uses molded traction that may not be well suited for heavy rains and slick playing conditions.
- Very aggressive swingers or players with active feet will likely be better suited to larger golf shoe profile.
Golfer Grip will become a standout products for some players. If you are golfer that struggles to find a glove that fits or do not want to pay for gloves that last, Golfer Grip is an excellent solution. Players that have to use gloves now do have another option especially on exceptionally warm summer days. Golfer Grip can also be a great way to help improve the durability of your golf glove if you find they often loose tackiness before they ware out completely. Hey guys, our friends at Golfer Grip are hooking our readers up and giving you 15% off your order by using the code GA15 at check out, and by clicking this link . This is the lowest price you’ll see anywhere online or in stores, which is a real steal.
- Golfer Grip offers players that do not wish to wear a glove a more secure connection to their clubs.
- Golfer Grip can help refresh the tackiness of golf gloves that have been previously used or stored in golf bags.
- Every Golfer Grip bottle features a clip that makes taking it to the course simple and easy.
- Players that love their glove and often replace them may have no need for the Golfer Grip product.
- Applying Golfer Grip to your worn out gloves can enhance tackiness but does not perfectly mimic the original feel.
- Golfer Grip seems to interact with sunscreen so players should take notice when applying both.
Make sure that if you are seeking more distance and control though a balanced flight then the ATTAS 11 is moved to the top of your testing list. Going out an getting a proper fit is the best way to find a club that works for you coming from both the tee and the grass. The highlight of the ATTAS 11 is its versatility and powerful launch from anywhere on the golf course. Slow to medium swing speed players can get more from their golf swing thanks to this unique profile and material build.
- The ATTAS 11 JACK uses M40X Carbon Fiber and T1100 for more stability and energy transfer at a variety of swing speeds.
- The ATTAS 11 gives players a mid to high launch golf shaft with a constant taper for a smoother feel.
- The ATTAS 11 is great for slow to mid swing speed players in a driver and excels for high swing speed golfers in fairway woods.
- A torque rating of above 3.0 may feel more active than some players are used to in other high performance golf shafts.
- Players looking to reduce the launch and spin of their drivers may be best suited to more firm profiles.
- The ATTAS 11 may be harder to find than other premium golf shafts as UST is not held by as many advanced fitting centers.
The SK7 putter is a standalone putter than can help golfers gain immediate feedback over how their putter is resting on the ground. Players may not know this but raising the toe off the surface of the ground (more upright) can actually cause the golf ball to travel further left – for the right handed golfer. Putters that are toe down (flatter) can send the golf ball to the right – right handed golfer again- without them meaning for it to. Both of these issues can be solved with having a putter that is the correct lie angle for your stroke and the SK7 putter may very well teach you this automatically.
- The SK7 free-standing feature does allow for golfers to get a better idea of where their club face is pointed from a new angle.
- The ability to gain real-time feedback with the balanced lie angle of the SK7 can be valuable to almost every golfer.
- The bold alignment lines of the SK7 may help some golfers with their path control.
- The SK7 putter has a pronounced sound and feel that golfers may not fall in love with immediately.
- The inability to get the SK7 adjusted and custom fit will be a non-starter for many players.
- Golfers interested in the SK7 will have a limited ability to test it before buying it in Pro Shops and Retail golf stores.
Many golfers would be better off spending more time thinking about which putter they were gaming than what the hottest new driver will be this season. While drivers continue to dominate the world of online golf, putter brands like SeeMore continue to push the envelope forward where golfers can actually benefit. Innovations like the RifleScope Technology and Face Balance at Impact can help players hole more putts and make the game more fun for players looking for a weekly skins game or amateur competitions.
- RifleScope Technology can make an instant impact in player alignment and get more putts started on the right line and headed toward the hole.
- Face Balance at Impact can help players square the face more easily and create more consistent, more accurate putts.
- The vast amount of custom options available within the SeeMore line help players of all types get a better fit and personalized experience.
- We were able to get a preview of the new 2020 RST Hosel designs, and these putters take the traditional plumber neck to an entirely new level in terms of feel, alignment, and balance. Be on the lookout for a future review on this amazing new model.
- The absence of a traditional plumber’s neck is being addressed in 2020 to fill a void that has previously existed with the SeeMore brand.
- The RifleScope Technology hosel designs are distinct at address and may present an adjustment for some players.
- Players that putt with a forward press may not see the benefits of the RST as they will override the natural alignment of the club face and sole
Cool caddies are great for any serious golfer. They can be a place to keep your cold drinks, and even be used as a seat. This ingenious design is perfect for any home or office. Just like all other products made by Vessel, the Cool Caddy is filled with purpose and is one of the coolest golf accessories you can buy. Hey guys, our friends at Vessel are hooking our readers up and giving you 15% off your order by using the code GA15 at check out, so click this link.
- The Vessel Cool Caddy uses the highest quality materials to give players more convenience and an unmistakable look.
- Built with a removable insulated cooler compartment, the Cool Caddy has a carrying capacity of 20L, keeps your beverages cool all day, and can also be used as a seat.
- Vessel is second-to-none in terms of customizability in the golf bag space and have made bags for some of the biggest names in golf including Tiger Woods.
- The higher cost of Cool Caddy makes them difficult to justify for golfers looking to save money.
- Some players may want to purchase a Den Caddy instead of a Cool Caddy in order to keep for their balls and gear.
- Currently, standard color base options are limited to white and, black offerings, in the future, more colors would be an improvement.
Adding an expensive accessory for some players will be difficult. If you are a golfer looking for the absolute highest quality or greatest experience in a golf bag however, Vessel is the obvious choice. The Player 2.0 Stand bag is a well-balanced golf bag that is exceptional riding in a cart or carrying your clubs. The combination of a lightweight construction and premium carbon fiber and leather materials make this Vessel bag the Gold Standard top-to-bottom. PGA Tour players and caddies have made the move to Vessel and, from our tests, the reasons why are easy to see. Hey guys, our friends at Vessel are hooking our readers up and giving you 15% off your order by using the code GA15 at check out, so click this link.
- The Vessel Player 2.0 Stand bag is an ultra-premium golf bag that uses the highest quality materials to give players more convenience and an unmistakable look.
- Each Vessel bags features numerous pockets with protective benefits that include waterproofing and locks to help protect your clubs, gear, and valuables on and off the course.
- Vessel is second-to-none in terms of customizability in the golf bag space and have made bags for some of the biggest names in golf including Tiger Woods.
- The higher cost of Vessel bags makes them difficult to justify for golfers looking to save money or invest in practice sessions or lessons with their coaches.
- Players looking for the lightest weight options possible will be better suited with Sunday carry style golf bags or something that features fewer protective pockets.
- Currently, standard color base options are limited to white, black, white-black, and white-navy offerings, in the future, more colors would be an improvement.
The Cutter wedge by Cutter Golf performs as advertised in two distinct ways. It is draw bias and will help right-handed players keep their ball from traveling too far right. The Cutter wedge will also enable players to hit the ball higher than any other wedges tested by this site. Golfers will have to decide for themselves if that is a good thing or bad thing but if you are struggling with your short game and you are tired of seeing shots slicing to the right or coming out low and not stopping on greens, the Cutter wedge can absolutely offer new levels of performance to your golf bag.
- Symmetrical shape and optimized center of gravity lead to a club that is easier to launch and easier to align.
- The thinner leading edge will help some players hit their golf ball from the rough more easily.
- The Cutter Golf Wedge excels at reducing golf shots that spin offline with a draw bias and more upright design.
- The Cutter Golf wedge is very bold in its shape and will not suit the eye of golfers that prefer a traditional look.
- Although coming soon, the current lack of loft and darker finish options will limit some buyers.
- An inability to try the wedge for yourself in retail or pro shops would be greatly improved by a trial offer or demo kit.
The Sniper Brand provides high quality golf products that are made with care. Support for the military and law enforcement is at the center of everything the Sniper Brand does. Players looking to support a great cause and get excellent golfing products for their game can do both with the Sniper Brand suite of clubs, grips, gloves, and accessories.
- The DM4’s Hosel Over Center design can help players present a squarer club face through their putting motion.
- The Sniper Brand’s mission to help support the military and law enforcement personnel speaks to a thoughtfulness larger than simply profits.
- The Sniper Brand can provide a one-stop-shop for golfers looking to upgrade their golfing equipment in many categories.
- Left-handed players will not be able to use any of the putter or glove offerings from the Sniper Brand.
- During testing, the Sniper Brand gloves presented some issues that may affect the durability especially in very hot or cold temperatures.
- Golfers that prefer traditional profiles and hosel fittings will have to adjust to the uniqueness of the Hosel Over Center setup.
While investing in an accessory may seem like an added cost, I would ask, what is the health of your back worth to you? If you are a golfer that enjoys riding in a cart, then this product will not improve your comfort much. However, for those golfers that do walk, carry your bag is taking a toll on your body whether you can feel it now or not. The Walk18Golf Harness is easy to use and can lead to longer, more enjoyable experiences in golf especially as we all get older. Players battling injury that want to walk the course have a new option and for players that still feel as young as ever, but their back disagrees this may be the trick to giving yourself a few more holes at your favorite spot. Hey guys our friends at Walk 18 are giving you 10% off your order by using the code GOLFAUTHORITY220.
- The Walk18Golf Harness redistributes the weight of your golf bag to give you a more comfortable and convenient carry.
- The belt feature creates both a more secure fit and additional storage for your golf bag while you walk with your clubs.
- The health benefits of the Walk18Golf Harness can easily add years to your game and reduce the toll golf takes on your body.
- The cost of the Walk18Golf Harness will discourage budget-conscious golfers especially when riding or push carts are an option.
- The added padding of the harness can reduce airflow and may not be well suited to golfers that play frequently in very hot conditions.
- The clips on the Walk18 Harness system works with most standard bags. However, an additional workaround is required for bags with a more complicated shoulder strap system.
If you’re child is serious about taking up the game of golf, you can’t go wrong with a set of clubs from EPEC. Unlike other manufacturers that make junior sets just to satisfy a niche, EPEC specializes in only junior clubs. For that reason alone, their products are superior to anything else on the market.
- Clubs are well built and undergo testing to ensure optimal performance and forgiveness.
- Upgrading system allows you to keep your junior in clubs that are fit to them as they grow.
- Online ordering and upgrading systems are easy to use and the customer service is great.
- The cost of the initial set of clubs is more expensive than other junior sets on the market.
- Clubs have to be sent back to manufacturer for shafts to lengthened as kids get taller.
- Upgrading woods and hybrids requires you to purchase of new club entirely each time.
Golphers Knives are nothing short but functional art. Beautifully crafted, and expertly designed if you are looking for any knife, especially one to be used in golf, then Golpher's is the knife you want to own.
- Custom knives and accessories can help you create a one-of-a-kind piece for yourself or your favorite golf fanatic.
- All Golpher knives feature a divot tool, ball marker, and bottle opener for enhanced functionality.
- Golphers combines passion with purpose, they donate 5% of all profits to people suffering with ALS.
- While Golpher knives lessen the number of things that need to be carried, the weight can be bulky.
- The cost of many Golpher knives will likely be hard to justify for budget-conscious golfers.
- The colors are limited at this time, but Golfphers is planning on more variations soon.
Golfers who need to keep the cost of playing low should not overlook the importance of playing the same golf ball every single swing. Snell can offer both exceptional performance and a better price for players that have to balance many things in their golfing lives and beyond. The option of the firmer MTB X contrasted to the softer MTB Black allows golfers to dial in their feel preference without sacrificing price or performance. Getting your best fit in a golf ball is the most important but Snell is absolutely providing new options for players that demand the best but do not want to pay for the endorsement deals seen on the PGA Tour.
- Tour-level performances of the MTB Black and MTB X make them as good or better than anything else tested.
- Better, softer feel without the sacrifice of distance or consistency will be pleasing to some golfers.
- Trial packs allow golfers to find their best golf ball and optimize their setup throughout their bag.
- Snell golf balls may be difficult to find in local demoing and may require players to purchase the trial pack to test.
- Lower compression ratings, below 100, may not be ideal for golfers that prefer very firm feeling golf balls.
- Lack of customization options may limit golfers to choosing stock numbers and logos.
Fit and fashion are highly subjective. Many players will differ in what they like to look at and how things feel around their body. If you are a golfer that has struggled to find a belt that is comfortable, looks great, and fits your exact size, Nexbelt provides a superior option with a variety of color palettes and strap materials. The rachet style buckle system is proprietary in nature and, by far, the best closure system we have tried at GolfersAuthority. Be sure to try before you buy, but make sure Nexbelts is on your list. The guys at Nexbelt are some of the nicest guys we have worked with, and make some of the best belts that I have ever owned.
- The Nexbelts wide variety of material options and styles accommodate golfers of all ages and preferences.
- Proprietary rachet buckles enable a better fit for golfers that struggle with traditional belt closure systems.
- Unlike other rachet style systems, Nexbelt have perfected the mechanism to extend its life and create a better, more functional fit.
- Nexbelt buckles featuring divot tools and ball markers will likely be too large for some players.
- Nexbelts are premium designs and may be difficult for some players to work into there budgets.
- Players that wish to coordinate the brand names of their belts with their outfits will be more inclined to other brands.
Each golfer is different, and the needs of each player can often dictate how effective a particular training aid can be. The Pro Putt aid helps players that need an improvement on the greens by focusing on stabilizing their legs and lower half in the putting motion. The attachable alignment rods also help players review their aim and create a visual cue for a more efficient stroke. We always recommend trying equipment before you purchase if possible and remember that the largest determinant in improving your game is you. Instantly get 10% off your ProPutt order at GolfTraining Aids by clicking this link
- The Pro Putt aid is easy to use and can help improve your putting year-round at the course or anywhere.
- The alignment rods create a two-in-one putting training aid that helps players stabilize their body and visualize their path.
- Sub-conscious muscle engagement in a player’s legs can help create a more fluid and natural putting motion.
- The Pro Putt aid may not be well suited to golfers that have very pronounced asymmetrical stances.
- The Pro Putt aid is adjustable but has a limit as to how small it can be set up and very narrow stances may not be accommodated.
- Similar to many of the newest golf training aids, the Pro Putt aid is very difficult to test or demo before purchasing.
HackMotion is well suited for almost any golfers. All skill levels from high-handicap players down to PGA professionals can learn more about their game quickly just by using this low-profile wrist sensor. Coaches and teachers that can use this sensor across students can get more bang for their buck and provide better lessons to more golfers. Online instructors and remote golf coaching can link their student’s swings and track their progress over time allowing for more in-depth analysis and better instruction. Data driven devices like the HackMotion sensor take the guess work out of the golf swing and get players and coaches to the answer faster. Be sure to click this link, and use GA10 at Checkout to receive Free Shipping
- The HackMotion provides real-time feedback for one of the most important body parts in the golf swing – the lead wrist.
- Coaches and players can use measured data to eliminate their miss and control the clubface more effectively.
- The HackMotion sensor is easy to install and is well tailored to golfers of all swing types, abilities, and handicaps.
- The amount of data the HackMotion sensor provides will take some understanding before the benefits can be realized.
- The cost of the HackMotion sensor will be more accessible for teachers and coaches with many students at this time.
- An inability to test the sensor before purchasing is limiting but can be overcome due to the 30-day money back guarantee.
Golf is a highly individualized sport. What is best for one person is not always best for another player. We recommend that when you are considering what golf ball to play that you do so with your own testing. Test sleeves like the trial sleeves offered at Cut are a great way to optimize your performance and shoot lower scores more quickly. The Cut Golf Dual Core golf ball is dollar-for-dollar one of the most impressive golf balls we have ever seen and needs to be placed on your list to test regardless of what golf ball you currently play.
- The Cut Golf Dual Core golf ball performs as well or better than other tour-level golf balls that cost almost twice as much.
- The Cut Matte line is perfect for golfers who prefer a bold look or need help visualizing their golf ball during play.
- Trial sleeve offerings are superior to in-house golf ball fitting serves and can allow players to optimize their golf bag setups.
- The Cut Blue and Cut Grey golf balls seem to appear obsolete with the introduction of the outstanding Cut Dual Core.
- Bulk pricing options would be nice and would be a great way for players to stock up for their season and save on bulk deals.
- While the Cut Matte line provides a bold look, the finish alters certain aerodynamic properties and inconsistencies.
The reality for many players is that paying more for golf balls only means more disappointment when they are not playing their best. Performance differences from multilayer golf balls with urethane covers only offer more performance benefits for golfers that can afford to play these offerings. Get Sum matches lower prices with improved performance in the 2-piece category for players building towards their best scores. Always, getting properly fit for your golf ball and playing the same model swing after swing is recommended and the Get Sum may allow you to do that thanks to its generous cost.
- The Snell Get Sum offers exceptional feel, distance, and spin control for a 2-piece golf ball.
- Bulk pricing makes it easier for players to play the golf ball over a number of rounds and build consistency.
- The Get Sum’s white and optic yellow finishes allow golfers to find their preferred look for in all conditions.
- The Get Sum golf ball is not available in a test pack and will be difficult to try before buying.
- 2-piece golf balls, including the Get Sum, do not offer the same level of performance as 3+ layer constructions.
- Our testing did not indicate a significant reduction of slice or hook spin when comparing the Get Sum to similar performance options.
Dunning has committed to creating a versatile line of apparel for golfers. The mix of performance and professional fashion help make Dunning appeal to a wide variety of golf styles and size preferences. The blend of fit and feel help keep players free on the course and warm in the elements. Honestly though, these are the best pullovers I have ever worn or have owned. So much so that I purchase two more after the review just because they are so comfortable.
- Dunning Golf’s wide variety of styles and fits tailor on course performance with off course aesthetics.
- Each piece is thoughtfully designed to build upon one another and create layered warmth without getting in the way of your swing.
- Dunning creates a modern look with the freedom of movement that is required to play golf in year-round weather conditions.
- Dunning Golf’s pant lineup would be bolstered by a slim fit option, especially in the 5-pocket style.
- Players that desire a truly bold style will likely want more vibrant color options that come in many of the Dunning lines.
- Tighter cuff bands may be preferred by players that want to eliminate any possibility of interference as they putt and swing.
Golftrition supplements have been thoughtfully prepared to help improve the performance of golfer both on the course and off. More bioavailability means more of your money gets you products that go into your body and are otherwise not wasted. Be sure to consider all health risks when introducing new supplements into your body. If you find yourself struggling to make it to the range and hold up through 18 holes or long tournament settings in the heat, Golftrition may be able to help. Golftrition is also giving you 5% off your order by using the code GA05 at checkout.
- Golftrition supplement compositions are engineered to become more available once they are ingested and lead to faster results.
- The Golftrition range of products are aimed to help golfer’s bodies and minds both on and off the golf course.
- Sport specific nutrition is a growing trend among golf and other sports and Golftrition is looking to help golfers get the most out of their golf for longer.
- Not enough data currently exists at this time to determine the ideal balance of vitamins and nutrients for golfers outside of general dietary recommendations.
- Many supplements, including Golftrition, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration standards.
- Results are highly individualized, and many people may have to take supplements for extended time periods before any effects are realized.
Choosing to purchase golf accessories can be highly variable between golfers. Bubba Whips are unique in their ability to deliver handmade masterpieces that can be tailored to your favorite memories or sports team colors. Bubba Whips are dedicated to product tolerances and tailored designs to fit the needs of golf enthusiasts at every level.
- Bubba Whips alignment rods provide a illustrious look and functionality on the practice range and in golf bags.
- Colors and logos can be custom ordered to create a Bubba Whip that is uniquely yours.
- Bubba Whips have been used by professional golfers including Rory McIlroy.
- Bubba Whips provide little to no performance benefits beyond traditional alignment aids during practice sessions.
- Budget-conscious players will find difficulty affording Bubba Whips over cheaper options.
- The hickory rods can less symmetric and stable than fiberglass options.
Your ability to focus during each golf shot is key to eliminating the careless swings and decisions that ruin your round. Accomplished players know the difference between winning and losing often comes down to a single shot, which is why brain optimization is essential. Mind Body Soul Par's Focus Supports* cellular energy levels in the brain, cognitive function, memory recall, mental alertness, nerve conduction, neurotransmitter production, and oxygen uptake by brain cells. Use GolfersAuthority at checkout to get 20% off your order!
- CBD has been documented to help with general pain and soreness and improve focus.
- Mind Body Soul Par offers buyers to share referral links to earn money as part of their Side Hustle Program, which means money to you.
- Phytocannabinoid rich hemp allows MBSP to produce CBD more efficiently than other industrial hemp plants.
- CBD has not been fully evaluated by any regulatory agency.
- Mind Body Soul Par products are limited, but they have assured us there are more items coming soon.
- The results of taking CBD will be highly user difficult to evaluate without trying yourself.
Paying for another item in your golf bag can be a stretch for some golfers. New clubs, driver, fairway woods, hybrids, and putter almost always come with a matching club cover so needing a new one is only likely when things become misplaced or your current cover is damaged or old. Dormie Workshops excel at creating elegant club covers that offer more style and functionality than standard models. However, this benefit of fashion and versatility will need to be weighed next to your golfing budget and how much a cover will likely not impact your ability to play the game well. Although not necessary, Dormie covers can bring joy to the people that buy them and make an unmistakable gift.
- Custom options are virtually limitless and can help golfers hallmark some of their passions within the game of golf and elsewhere.
- Dedication to material content and flawless craftsmanship separate Dormie Workshop covers from most other brands.
- The wide variety of sizes and shapes allow golfers to cover a wide range of metalwoods in their bag with their Dormie Workshop cover of choice.
- Although beautiful, Dormie Workshop covers will not necessarily improve your golf game by any measurable amount.
- Dormie Workshop covers can often be expensive as golfers balance the costs of lessons, range practice, and paying to play.
- Without using trademarked logos, some custom options for golfers wanting to represent NFL, MLB, NBA, and collegiate teams may be limited.
The most difficult part about golf is the differences each player brings. Some golfers need help desperately with errant tee shots, other need help navigating the greens and rolling the ball into the hole. The Eye Putt Pro is designed to help players create a more consistent address position while getting their eyes and putter in a fundamental position. If you are a player that struggles to line the putter up under your posture or need help with knowing if your putter is lying on the ground uniformly, the Eye Putt Pro Training Aid Putting Mirror may be your quickest route to lower scores. Our friends at Eye Putt Pro are hooking our readers up and giving you 10% off your order by using the code GA10 at check out .
- Two-in-one training aid helps address multiple problems a golfer could be having all within one device.
- The Eye Putt Pro is extremely portable and easy to attach to a wide range of putter head shapes and styles.
- The Eye Putt Pro system makes a great choice for a training aid in your home or office setting due to size and cost.
- The level device gives position only relative to the slope of the ground and cannot be used on angled lies.
- The overall size of the mirror makes visualization of eye position difficult under certain lighting conditions for players.
- Having a training aid attached to your putter may alter the feel and feedback gained during putting sessions at the golf course.