shoes and golf balls from our experts.
A name known for high-performance and unrivaled feel by tour players and golfers worldwide – the all-new Motore X infuses a legendary brand with a decade of learnings for a new type of speed.
- The Motore X delivers premium performance without the higher price tag of other aftermarket golf shafts.
- The blend of F1 and F3 make the Motore X line one of the most versatile golf shafts available.
- The reinforced handle section of the Motore X feels stable but not rigid and delivers great speed through impact.
- The Motore X uses a smaller number of diverse materials when compared with other aftermarket golf shafts.
- The addition of tour extra stiff flexes for the F1 model would give the Motore X a better coverage range.
- Golfers looking for an extremely tip stiff golf shaft will likely fit into other options.
The SeeMore Si2 RST putter is for any golfer that loves the alignment advantage SeeMore putters can deliver but has been holding out for more traditional shapes. The new look of the RST hosels combine the forgiveness of the centered shafted design with the traditional appearance that may make the RST line of the putters appeal to even more golfers. If you love looking down at the traditional line but want to know you are aimed perfectly each time, the new RST putters are for you.
- The Si2 features the all-new RST Hosel from SeeMore golf and brings evolutionary performance to a classic plumber’s neck blade design.
- The entire RST Hosel line features a shape for each golfer and putting stroke and delivers “Hide the Red Dot” alignment feedback for more accurate putts.
- The Si2 is made with a milled aluminum insert that improves feel and allows golfers to roll the golf ball more consistently.
- The two-tone color appearance of the Si2 putter may be less favorable for some than a single color would be.
- The RST Hosel design is currently limited to plumber’s neck only and does not feature slant necks or double bends.
- At this time, the RST line from SeeMore is available in right-hand only.
Golfers seeking a modern look to their golf footwear will love the TL-01’s. The TL-01’s are easy to wear and provide you with more than enough stability to walk and play golf. Used on Tour by Ryan Moore, the TL-01’s stand up to any challenge all while looking great. The TL-01’s are ideal for golf professionals that have to maintain a sophisticated look but need to be comfortable on their feet all day either teaching or manning the Pro Shop.
- The TRUE Linkswear TL-01 golf shoes bring style and functionality to ultra-lightweight golf shoes without compromising stability.
- The TL-01’s use modern aesthetics to give golfers a versatile shoe they can wear to their office, out to eat, in the Pro Shop, at the practice range, and on the course.
- The TL-01’s use high-quality fabrics and a Zero heel drop design to deliver improved durability and all-day comfort.
- The TRUE Linkswear TL-01 golf shoes will provide less stability than golf shoes that feature a full spike tread sole system.
- The TL-01 golf shoes will not be ideal in very wet conditions due to their lightweight, low profile.
- The TL-01’s are expensive when compared to other lifestyle golf shoes with fewer features.
It is common for players to experiment with their putter grip in order to spark a change on the greens. If you have struggled with traditional style putter grips, then the Garsen shape may be for you. Golfers that like to putt with their elbows closer to their sides can do so comfortably with the Garsen Quad Tour grips. The Max grip allows for an oversized feel in the only grip style that features a two-sided design.
- Garsen G-Pro Quad Tour and Max grips offer a shape that is different from anything else on the market and can give golfers an avenue to better putting.
- Garsen Grips encourage a more natural putting position that can create a more consistent putting stroke for select players.
- Garsen offers the two-sided Max and four-sided Quad Tour to help a largest set of golfers.
- Garsen Grips are difficult to find to test in many locations.
- Garsen Grips cannot be ordered as the stock grip on many putter models.
- Garsen Grips carry a higher price tag than other aftermarket putter grip offerings.
TPT shafts are created using an automated process for industry-leading tolerance control. Golfers seeking the ultimate precision in terms of fit, feel, and performance will get all of that with the TPT Red Series. The Red Series is however, one of the most expensive golf shafts on the market so it is well-suited for golfers that prioritize performance over cost friendly price tags.
- The continuous fiber throughout the TPT Red Series golf shaft ensures the highest level of performance and consistency.
- TPT Red Series shafts have no spine and can therefore be played in any orientation without a detriment to performance.
- The feel of the TPT Red Series was pleasantly smooth and the performance output was top of our tests.
- The TPT Red Series is one of, if not the most, expensive golf shafts on the market.
- TPT Red Series shafts are difficult to find even for premium aftermarket golf shafts.
- The TPT Red Series is optimized only to drivers so players looking to place them in fairway woods may have to hold off for now.
The Nikon CoolShot Pro Stabilized rangefinder uses advanced optics and internal stabilization to give golfer precise distances. The CoolShot Pro Stabilized is ideal for players that struggle with shaky hands either from neurological conditions or under pressure. As golf intensifies, you do not want your equipment letting you down and the CoolShot Pro Stabilized can keep you steady. The CoolShot Pro Stabilized also features slope technology so it can be used in any situation and provides more than enough information.
- The Nikon CoolShot Pro Stabilized rangefinder is the only rangefinder that can help golfer with unsteady hands by using Nikon’s optical stabilization system.
- The CoolShot Pro Stabilized is fully loaded with a range of up to 700 yards, incline/decline slope technology, and a crystal clear OLED display.
- The Nikon CoolShot Pro Stabilized rangefinder houses an Actual Distance Indicator, Locked On Technology, and an 8 second continuous measurement that can allow golfers to plan their shots more accurately and with more confidence.
- The Nikon CoolShot Pro Stabilized rangefinder is among the most expensive rangefinders available .
- The Nikon CoolShot Pro Stabilized may be difficult to find to test for yourself before buying.
- The carry case of the Nikon CoolShot Pro Stabilized is less protective than other rangefinders in a similar price category.
The Odyssey Triple Track Ten putter has a lot to unpack. First, the alignment aids really seem to help especially when paired with a Triple Track golf ball. Secondly, the oversized shape of the putter head is confidence inspiring and excels in aiding pace control on mishit putts. Finally, the Stroke Lab shaft helps place more feel through the entire putting motion and provides a more fluid response in the backswing and downswing.
- The Triple Track Ten putter features one of the most clear and precise alignment aids in golf.
- The Triple Track Ten is extremely stable and will help golfers on mishit to control direction and distance.
- The large shape of the Triple Track Ten putter inspires confidence behind the golf ball.
- The Triple Track Ten putter is only most effective when paired with Callaway Triple Track golf balls.
- The large club head will be offensive to golfers that prefer blade-style or similar putter shapes.
- The Triple Track Ten shape is almost identical to the TaylorMade Spider putter.
Golfers looking for a different approach to golf accessories will love Needle Golf. The hand stitching is unlike anything else and for many that will be great. Players can take note that every piece is created with care and the final product is something that they will enjoy.
- The needlepoint design of all Needle Golf product allows for enhanced customization.
- Needle Golf creates all their accessories with passion a dedication to craftsmanship.
- Needle Golf products make great gifts for golf fans.
- The Needle Golf headcovers are expensive compared with other custom options.
- The aesthetic provided by Needle Golf may not be well received by golfers preferring a modern style.
- Needle products are difficult to find to try before you buy.
Palm gloves will rival all AAA Cabretta gloves in terms of performance, fit, and feel. What truly distinguishes them from other brands is their unique fashion flare. Vibrant colors and patterns will set these gloves apart and make them more fun to wear for golfers looking to add diversity to their on-course look. Women, children, and golfers that have to have a match for everything will love the offerings from Palm Golf.
- Palm offers a fashion forward golf glove without sacrificing performance or feel.
- The Palm golf gloves are made for all golfers, especially women and children.
- Palm also offers classic style golf gloves for players that want to remain subtle on the course.
- The Palm gloves are more expensive than rival Cabretta golf gloves on the market.
- Palm golf gloves seem to run very small when compared to other brands.
- Palm gloves will be difficult to demo before buying unless you are located on the West Coast, USA.
If you listen to music on the golf course, then the AmpCaddy V3 Pro is for you. Simply, the V3 Pro is a compact, powerful speaker that can deliver your favorite music or podcast while you enjoy the golf course. AmpCaddy works seamlessly for anyone operating a smart device either phone or tablet and can be used with traditional wired devices as well. The clamp is simple to operate, and the speaker swivels once installed for even greater dynamic sound everywhere on the course.
- The AmpCaddy V3 Pro connects directly with smartphone devices making it easy to play your music and podcasts whenever you want.
- The V3 Pro is portable and is one of the only golf speakers that works well for golfers walking and carrying their bag or when playing with a caddy.
- The V3 Pro speaker features incredible sound and a long lasting rechargeable battery.
- The AmpCaddy V3 Pro is an expensive wireless speaker and some players are content just resting their speaker in their cart cup holders.
- Golfers that want maximum audio performance will be better suited going with AmpCaddy’s V3 Pro MAX speaker option.
- The V3 Pro may be difficult to find in store to demo before purchase.
The AmpCaddy V3 Pro MAX speaker is designed for golfers that want to take their music and podcasts with them on the golf course without sacrificing crystal clear audio. The V3 Pro MAX uses directional audio to give golfers a more focused sound anywhere just by swiveling the speaker once it has been clamped in place. The V3 Pro MAX is powerful yet portable and will be great for any golfer looking to upgrade their on-course experience.
- The AmpCaddy V3 Pro MAX is the best sounding speaker in the AmpCaddy family.
- The V3 Pro MAX clamps onto golf carts and pushcart easily and frees up valuable space for other things throughout your round.
- The V3 Pro MAX speakers charge quickly thanks to the USB-C input and stay charged for much longer than needed for a round of golf.
- The AmpCaddy V3 Pro MAX is more expensive than other options and purchasing may be difficult for golfers on a strict budget.
- The AmpCaddy V3 Pro MAX is less portable and does not work as well for golfers that enjoy walking as the smaller V3 Pro.
- The tradeoff for the power V3 Pro MAX is a shorter battery life than the V3 Pro standard.
With the hype of social media being the center of both personal and business life, anyone who utilizes this media will ecstatic about the MNML golf bag. Many golfers like to listen to music, capture photos or shoot videos of their time on the course but dread the idea of their phone battery getting low. With the combination of a phone film pocket, bluetooth speaker and solar battery pack wrapped into one golf bag, golfers will have everything they need. The MNML golf bag is great for younger players looking to stay with the current technology and ideal for anyone who wants to record, share and improve their game.
- The MNML bag features a solar panel for charging an iPhone or Android without the inconvenience of required batteries.
- The MNML is a very lightweight and comfortable bag to carry throughout the course.
- The MNML golf bag is fitted with a filming pocket for a cellphone and a bluetooth speaker located right on the bag.
- The MNML golf bag has a limited amount of pockets compared to others on the market.
- The material of the MNML golf bag only comes in one type of material and two colors (black and white).
- While the filming pocket is convenient, the golf bag must be placed correctly due to the pocket being fixed in one location.