shoes and golf balls from our experts.
Delivering the face square to the line at impact is the most essential fundamental in putting. Innovative design features that are proven to reduce face rotation throughout the entire stroke make the Toe Up putter unlike anything in its class. If you’re a player of any ability that struggles with keeping the face square and starting the ball on line, the Toe Up putter should be in your bag.
- Face Balanced allows players to start the ball on their intended line
- Center of gravity located toward the front helps to greatly reduce torque
- The chemically milled oval pattern on the face gets the ball rolling quickly
- Offset blade head designs may take some getting used to for players used to hitting a mallet
- Lack of custom options and adjustability may be limiting factors for some players
- The milled face may be too firm for players used to softer inserts on their putter
Putter fitting involves dialing in player delivery conditions and feel and visual preferences. The advantages that mallet putters bring have been well documented. Many players aim the putter more accurately with smaller, blade-style putters thus presenting an inherent conflict of great aim and the highest levels of performance at impact. Before, players had to choose between improved aim and improved performance on their mishits. The combination of the Evnroll signature grooves and the added forgiveness of the Stability Shaft created a forgiveness-enhanced blade putter that can potentially give many players the best-of-both-worlds.
The IZZO Home Range is versatile and can be easily taken down and put up at a moment’s notice. As such, the IZZO Home Range is perfect for golfers that need an indoor setup, outdoor setup, or both away from their favorite course. Golfers looking to get some swings in at-home either in a garage or backyard will love the convenience and performance of IZZO’s all-in-one package.
- The IZZO Home Range provides a seamless all-in-one product for golfers that want to practice away from the course.
- The IZZO Home Range provides a large hitting net perfect for all clubs including driver.
- The IZZO Home Range is easy and fast to setup and highly portable.
- The target area is not secured at the bottom and may move in the wind.
- Although worse in terms of functionality, cheaper options exist for golfers that are budget-conscious.
- Availability for the Home Range may be limited at this time.
Some of our favorite golf shoes are products from TRUE Linkswear. The OG Feels rank among the tops of our list. The OG Feels are everything great about the Original TRUE Linkswear offerings with added comfort and an updated aesthetic. The OG Feels are light on my feet and have become my go-to for hot summer rounds.
- The TRUE Linkswear OG Feel golf shoes are extremely comfortable and keep your feet cooler when walking.
- The OG Feel golf shoes have rubber tread that keeps you in place while you swing yet is versatile enough to take off the course as well.
- The OG Feel golf shoes are lightweight and roomy enough to fit almost all sizes of players.
- The OG Feel golf shoes are not waterproof so players that tend to play in wet and rainy conditions will be better suited with another option.
- Golfers looking for ultimate stability will be better off with spiked golf shoes.
- Golfers that prefer a traditional look for their golf wear may not enjoy TRUE’s versatile style.
TPT shafts are created using an automated process for industry-leading tolerance control. Golfers seeking the ultimate precision in terms of fit, feel, and performance will get all of that with the TPT Red Range . The Red Range is however, one of the most expensive golf shafts on the market so it is well-suited for golfers that prioritize performance over cost friendly price tags. With TPT's industry leading Automatic Improvement Guarantee, if you don't see an improved performance from your TPT shaft that you saw in the fitting, then you can return it to an authorized fitter for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. Talk about backing up their products!
- The continuous fiber throughout the TPT Red Range golf shaft ensures the highest level of performance and consistency.
- TPT Red Range shafts have no spine and can therefore be played in any orientation without a detriment to performance.
- The feel of the TPT Red Range was pleasantly smooth and the performance output was top of our tests.
- The TPT Red Range is one of, if not the most, expensive golf shafts on the market.
- TPT Red Range shafts are difficult to find even for premium aftermarket golf shafts.
- The TPT Red Range is optimized only to drivers so players looking to place them in fairway woods may have to hold off for now.
All golfers should be managing their fitness levels and personal wellbeing. The Recoup Cold Therapy Kit enables players to do so more easily. The Cryosphere is perfect for golfers that want to massage their low back and necks and the Cryosleeve is simply the best cold therapy for all of your elbows and knees. Simply freeze, use and repeat for long-lasting pain relief and more enjoyable golf year-after-year.
- The Recoup Cold Therapy Kit can deliver power pain relief that extends hours past use and help golfers get out to the course more often.
- The combination of the Cryosphere and Cryosleeve help make the Recoup Cold Therapy Kit one of the most complete pain reliving solutions inside golf and beyond.
- The Cold Therapy Kit is not limited to any specific parts of the body and can help all types of golfers no matter their level of physical fitness or health.
- Golfers will likely need various sizes of the Cryosleeve depending on which areas of their body they wish to treat.
- The Recoup Cold Therapy Kit is an expensive option for extremely budget-conscious golfers.
- The Cryosphere and Cryosleeve will not replace the benefits of long-term fitness required to continue golf into old age.
The RIPX is a premium golf shaft designed for golfers that want a mid-launch, and lower spinning profile. The RIPX golf shaft is a handle stiff golf shaft that can stand up to all swing speeds. RIPX is also a more cost-effective option than other premium golf shafts meaning that budget-conscious players can get the benefits of better performance without giving up their entire golf fund.
- The RIPX is the most advanced R.I.P. integrated golf shaft and is a well-balanced mid launch, low spin design.
- RIPX uses higher quality materials to provide better control and stability without the need for excessive bulk or rigidity.
- The RIPX is one of the best performing golf shafts dollar-for-dollar on the market.
- The firm handle of the RIPX will feel harsher than some golfers may prefer.
- The Aldila RIPX’s higher kick point may present too much dynamic loft for ultra-aggressive swingers.
- For golfers already in love with their current RIP gamer, RIPX may not offer enough performance boost to justify the upgrade.
Many golfers live in states which have seasons that make it very difficult to get to the course for practice. The winter and fall months sometimes limit a player to only being able to practice in the comfort of their home. The Impact Press is a versatile training aid that can help any golfer better their transition no matter where they live. While we all wished that we had more time to put into our golf game, the Impact Press allows players to focus on one of the most important parts of the golf swing correctly and quickly. While no product is a solve-all to everyone, everyone needs to get their release and impact correct and the Impact Press Training Aid can do so for many players.
- The Impact Press can be used both indoors and at the range, giving players the chance to practice more often.
- The simple design is just like a normal golf iron, allowing a player to conveniently carry the Impact Press in their golf bag.
- The Impact Press is easy to use right out of the box, there is no setup needed and plenty of resources are available online.
- The Impact Press is a little more expensive than its underperforming counterparts.
- Using the Impact Press training aid will not replace the value of working with a dedicated teaching professional to achieve your swing goals.
- Players may need to watch a few videos online before fully understanding how to use the Impact Press and how great it really is.
No matter what color pallet you chose, Asher delivers remarkable quality with a perfect fit. Because Asher has so many glove options to choose from, they could easily match anything you or I take to the course. Sometimes the colors just have to work and if you like to coordinate your outfits top-to-bottom, Asher is the way to go. Hey guys our friends are hooking our readers up with 10% off their order by using the code golfersauthority10 at checkout, so be sure to click this link.
- Both the Premium and Utility collection from Asher give players top-of-the-line performance with matching style for any outfit or occasion.
- Asher Premium and Utility golf gloves are made from AAA Cabretta leather and give players tour caliber fit and performance.
- Asher golf gloves feature NO signs of color bleeding during testing that can be problematic with many colored golf gloves.
- Asher golf gloves are more expensive than some more traditional Cabretta golf glove options.
- Asher golf gloves will not be as accessible as others such as Callaway or FootJoy gloves in many Pro Shops and retail locations.
- Golfers that prefer to match their golf glove brand to their clubs or apparel with be unable to do so with the Asher collection.
The SeeMore Si2 RST putter is for any golfer that loves the alignment advantage SeeMore putters can deliver but has been holding out for more traditional shapes. The new look of the RST hosels combine the forgiveness of the centered shafted design with the traditional appearance that may make the RST line of the putters appeal to even more golfers. If you love looking down at the traditional line but want to know you are aimed perfectly each time, the new RST putters are for you.
- The Si2 features the all-new RST Hosel from SeeMore golf and brings evolutionary performance to a classic plumber’s neck blade design.
- The entire RST Hosel line features a shape for each golfer and putting stroke and delivers “Hide the Red Dot” alignment feedback for more accurate putts.
- The Si2 is made with a milled aluminum insert that improves feel and allows golfers to roll the golf ball more consistently.
- The two-tone color appearance of the Si2 putter may be less favorable for some than a single color would be.
- The RST Hosel design is currently limited to plumber’s neck only and does not feature slant necks or double bends.
- At this time, the RST line from SeeMore is available in right-hand only for the Si2 model
Duca del Cosma combines Italian craftsmanship and golf functionality. Golfers that want a sophisticated look both on and off the course will love the Duca del Cosma offerings, especially the Monterosso. Premium in design and price, these shoes are for the golfer that demands excellence.
- The Monterosso golf shoes from Duca del Cosma are handcrafted and provide exceptional comfort and looks.
- The Monterosso is waterproof and weather resistant so they can be worn year-round to practice and play golf.
- The low profile and molded bottoms of the Monterosso shoes make them a great choice for both on the course attire as well as casual wear.
- Duca del Cosma’s commitment to handmade shoe architecture means golfers will have to pay more for the Monterosso shoes.
- Aggressive swingers will likely prefer a golf shoe with more robust sole spikes to feel stable in wetter weathers.
- The Duca del Cosma will be difficult to try before you buy, especially in American market retailers.
The AmpCaddy V3 Pro MAX speaker is designed for golfers that want to take their music and podcasts with them on the golf course without sacrificing crystal clear audio. The V3 Pro MAX uses directional audio to give golfers a more focused sound anywhere just by swiveling the speaker once it has been clamped in place. The V3 Pro MAX is powerful yet portable and will be great for any golfer looking to upgrade their on-course experience.
- The AmpCaddy V3 Pro MAX is the best sounding speaker in the AmpCaddy family.
- The V3 Pro MAX clamps onto golf carts and pushcart easily and frees up valuable space for other things throughout your round.
- The V3 Pro MAX speakers charge quickly thanks to the USB-C input and stay charged for much longer than needed for a round of golf.
- The AmpCaddy V3 Pro MAX is more expensive than other options and purchasing may be difficult for golfers on a strict budget.
- The AmpCaddy V3 Pro MAX is less portable and does not work as well for golfers that enjoy walking as the smaller V3 Pro.
- The tradeoff for the power V3 Pro MAX is a shorter battery life than the V3 Pro standard.