Showing 61–83 of 83 results
Golfers of all abilities and skill levels should be using some form of rangefinder to give them their distances as they practice and play. The NX7 Pro Slope specifically is ideal for the golfer looking for every technology benefit possible without paying the premium retail price tags of rangefinders like Bushnell and Nikon. The NX7 Pro Slope delivers on every distance every time and is of the highest quality in its build construction and ergonomic fit. Hey Guys, our friends at Precision Pro are hooking up our readers with $20.00 off any Precision Pro Rangefinder by using the code golfersauthority and clicking this link.
- Dollar-for-dollar, the NX7 Pro Slope is the best rangefinder on the market we have ever tested.
- The NX7 Pro Slope gives players adaptive slope technology, pulse vibration, and clearer optics.
- The NX7 Pro Slope comes with lifetime battery replacement! The value of these batteries is typical $65 over the lifetime of the rangefinder.
- The NX7 Pro Slope comes with a two-year warranty and 24/7 support staff.
- Users will have to upgrade to Precision Pro’s NX9 HD Slope to get the convenience of magnetic attachment.
- The NX7 Pro Slope requires slightly more light than extremely high-end laser rangefinders.
- The NX7 Pro Slope stops at 6x magnification where the newer Precision Pro NX9 HD Slope extends to 7x.
The Best Putt is great for golfers that struggle to accelerate through impact with their putter or who “flip” their hands at impact. By encouraging golfers to contact the outstretched part of the Best Putt aid, players can groove a more fundamental putting motion. Best Putt is easy to carry in your bag and can be used both indoors and outside.
- The Best Putt is extremely portable and easy to take along to the course or practice area.
- The contact zone created by the Best Putt allows golfers to receive direct feedback when they have successfully accelerated through impact with the ball.
- The Best Putt can be adjusted to fit golfers of all sizes and that have all types of putting motions.
- The Best Putt will have to be adjusted for each varying length of putt during practice.
- The Best Putt requires player to position it where it is most effective and that may be difficult to figure out for their personal setups.
- The Best Putt only attacks the lead wrist position of a much more complex putting motion.
BirdieBalls are ideal for golfer that has an outdoor hitting space at their home. Simply walking into the backyard and getting a few swings in while watching these ball fly as if they were real golf balls can be incredibly valuable. Golf courses and players that do not have access to a full length range could also use BirdieBalls to allow everyone to hit drivers before going out and having to try and score. Ultimately, the BirdieBalls are practice tools that can be used by anyone that has roughly 60 yards to hit and then collect their shots.
- BirdieBalls can be used almost anywhere, especially with wedges up to mid irons.
- BirdieBalls simulate the flights of traditional golf balls in a way that allows golfers to practice in a more convenient fashion.
- BirdieBalls are impressive in their durability even after being used several times with a driver at high club head speeds.
- The noise produced after the BirdieBalls are hit are not always pleasant.
- Users should be sure they have the BirdieBalls resting on mostly level surfaces like a hitting mat.
- The Velocity tee is almost essential for using the BirdieBalls with a driver and are not included directly.
We could not have been more impressed with the BirdieBall putting greens in terms of real-life simulation and quality. The BirdieBall putting green is the perfect solution for golfers looking to build a custom indoor space. Either at home or at the office BirdieBall putting greens are highly customizable and can fit in almost anywhere. The grass-like enhancements of the BirdieBall greens create more versatility as they can be left out full time or stored when not in use out of the way. The grain of the putting surface mimics outdoor putting beautifully and gives players the same sensations they will experience when standing over putts during their rounds.
- The indoor putting green from BirdieBall simulates the real rolling patterns of golf balls on outdoor surfaces and creates a more realistic practice environment.
- BirdieBall putting greens store easily and show excellent durability as golfers walk across them and putt from various angles.
- Custom option BirdieBall putting greens will accommodate almost any space and golfers can create unique pieces for their homes and offices.
- The BirdieBall indoor putting green surfaces tested far better on hardwood and firm surfaces when compared to carpeted areas.
- While the putting experience delivered by BirdieBall is superior to most competitors, cheaper options may be better for golfers looking for a budget-friendly indoor setup.
- BirdieBall practice putting greens do not offer any visual aids to help golfers rehearse their putting motions.
The Swami Watch is a sleek golf GPS watch that disappears during play when you swing but is always there when you need it. Distances to different sections of the green as well as all the trouble spots around the course give you all the data you need and nothing that you don’t. In conclusion, the Swami Watch is very easy to use and can instantly make playing golf straighter forward and less stressful.
- The Swami Watch is extremely comfortable and convenient to use and wear in any weather.
- Distances to fairway doglegs, hazard areas, and every section of the green make choosing which club to hit easier.
- With 38,000 courses available with constant updates the Swami Watch will help almost every golfer no matter where they play.
- The Swami Watch may take a while to download your course depending on your connectivity.
- A standard charger connection would be a large benefit to golfers looking to travel with multiple devices.
- It can be a little tricky to access the stats like fairways in regulation, greens in regulation, and the number of putts per round.
Versatility, Accuracy, Stylish! What more could you want in a golf GPS? The Swami Voice Clip is our latest game changing unit that was created to improve your game! With the click of a button, hear your distances without ever having to look at the unit. The Swami Voice Clip lasts 10-12 hours so that your game is never left short. With over 38,000 pre-loaded courses, the Voice Clip makes it easy and fast to connect to your course and start your game. Plus, clip it to your bag, hat or belt. Whatever your style is, the SWAMI Voice Clip has you covered!
- The Swami Voice Clip is one of the sleekest GPS units available.
- Verbal distances obtained from the Swami Voice Clip make the GPS unit more accessible at all times.
- The ability to attach this small unit almost anywhere makes it more appealing no matter how you play golf most often.
- Downloading courses can take an extended amount of time depending on where you are located.
- The Swami Voice Clip would become even more outstanding with an integrated touchscreen.
- A more standard style charger attachment would be nice for golfers looking to travel with their Voice GPS unit.
Golfers looking for an all-in-one GPS product should be considering the Swami 6000. The complete functionality makes it perfect for golfers looking to plot their way around golf courses. Golfers that frequently play golf on various courses will understand quickly how valuable it can be to have the entire course layout in their pocket no matter where they go. No matter what skill level of golf you play to, you need to know where to hit your next shot in order to shoot your best score. The Swami 6000 is easy to use and gives you all the necessary information to play every course tee-to-green.
- The Swami 6000 is dollar for dollar one of the best performing complete handheld GPS units available.
- Distances to bunkers and each section of the green can make golf easier, especially when playing a course for the first time.
- The Swami 6000 features both magnetic and standard clips to keep it conveniently within reach no matter if you are walking or riding.
- Downloading courses can be a time consuming process depending on your level of signal.
- Although potentially more expensive, touchscreen functionality would provide a more streamlined user experience.
- Fairways in regulation would be a useful stat that is not currently tracked with the Swami 6000 unit.
One of the biggest differences between scratch golfers and hacks is at the point of impact. If your wrists and forearms are not connecting the right way, you're breaking down at impact, flipping, scooping, or even chicken-winging, the higher your handicap is going to be. It's that simple. A flat-lead wrist and lowercase "y" position is paramount for consistency and compression. Take a look at the swings of some of the world's best golfers and see how their impact geometry matches up. Pick up an IMPACT SNAP and feel the difference for yourself. Achieve perfect impact on every swing.
- The Impact Snap is designed to help players with the most critical portions of their release patterns to improve their impact with the golf ball.
- The Impact Snap can be used anywhere from an office to a bedroom to rehearse your swing year-round to improve quickly and at your convenience.
- Exclusive video training and personalized golf coaching is available with the Impact Snap and has a proven track record of success with amateur golfers.
- Golfers can not actually hit golf balls with the Impact Snap making it more difficult to translate their “feels” to “reals” when moving onto the golf course.
- The Impact Snap encourages golfers to bow their lead wrist in positions that are great for teaching but may be detrimental if mimicked when hitting shots.
- The price of the Impact Snap is higher than comparable full-swing devices and may discourage players looking to experiment with multiple training aids at once.
If we are being honest, going to the gym, increase your powerlifting ability, and devoting 20+ hours a week to your diet would likely be the best way for you to get additional club head speeds and hit the ball further. However, unless you are already on tour, you likely do not have that time and do want to spend long hours in the gym. The Power Stick is an alternative to rigorous training that can help build a faster, more efficient golf swing in less time. The adjustable magnet allows players to range through club head speeds to hit the ball further immediately. Individual results will depend on your current distances and how much you are willing to push yourself with this device but the Power Stick can make an immediate impact in your game.
- The Power Stick is easy to adjust and can be used to improve your club head speed and swing efficiency.
- Each Power Stick features a grip trainer handle that can lead to a more fundamentally sounds golf swing.
- The Power Stick is lightweight and easy to take with you to the course or range.
- The Power Stick does not offer any additional programs or training protocols that maximize its impact.
- Players that have an unconventional grip will need to adjust to or remove the grip provided with the Power Stick.
- The Power Stick is long and cannot be easily used indoors or in an office environment.
Each golfer is different, and the needs of each player can often dictate how effective a particular training aid can be. The Pro Putt aid helps players that need an improvement on the greens by focusing on stabilizing their legs and lower half in the putting motion. The attachable alignment rods also help players review their aim and create a visual cue for a more efficient stroke. We always recommend trying equipment before you purchase if possible and remember that the largest determinant in improving your game is you. Instantly get 10% off your ProPutt order at GolfTraining Aids by clicking this link
- The Pro Putt aid is easy to use and can help improve your putting year-round at the course or anywhere.
- The alignment rods create a two-in-one putting training aid that helps players stabilize their body and visualize their path.
- Sub-conscious muscle engagement in a player’s legs can help create a more fluid and natural putting motion.
- The Pro Putt aid may not be well suited to golfers that have very pronounced asymmetrical stances.
- The Pro Putt aid is adjustable but has a limit as to how small it can be set up and very narrow stances may not be accommodated.
- Similar to many of the newest golf training aids, the Pro Putt aid is very difficult to test or demo before purchasing.
HackMotion is well suited for almost any golfers. All skill levels from high-handicap players down to PGA professionals can learn more about their game quickly just by using this low-profile wrist sensor. Coaches and teachers that can use this sensor across students can get more bang for their buck and provide better lessons to more golfers. Online instructors and remote golf coaching can link their student’s swings and track their progress over time allowing for more in-depth analysis and better instruction. Data driven devices like the HackMotion sensor take the guess work out of the golf swing and get players and coaches to the answer faster.
- The HackMotion provides real-time feedback for one of the most important body parts in the golf swing – the lead wrist.
- Coaches and players can use measured data to eliminate their miss and control the clubface more effectively.
- The HackMotion sensor is easy to install and is well tailored to golfers of all swing types, abilities, and handicaps.
- The amount of data the HackMotion sensor provides will take some understanding before the benefits can be realized.
- The cost of the HackMotion sensor will be more accessible for teachers and coaches with many students at this time.
- An inability to test the sensor before purchasing is limiting but can be overcome due to the 30-day money back guarantee.
Choosing to purchase golf accessories can be highly variable between golfers. Bubba Whips are unique in their ability to deliver handmade masterpieces that can be tailored to your favorite memories or sports team colors. Bubba Whips are dedicated to product tolerances and tailored designs to fit the needs of golf enthusiasts at every level.
- Bubba Whips alignment rods provide a illustrious look and functionality on the practice range and in golf bags.
- Colors and logos can be custom ordered to create a Bubba Whip that is uniquely yours.
- Bubba Whips have been used by professional golfers including Rory McIlroy.
- Bubba Whips provide little to no performance benefits beyond traditional alignment aids during practice sessions.
- Budget-conscious players will find difficulty affording Bubba Whips over cheaper options.
- The hickory rods can less symmetric and stable than fiberglass options.
The most difficult part about golf is the differences each player brings. Some golfers need help desperately with errant tee shots, other need help navigating the greens and rolling the ball into the hole. The Eye Putt Pro is designed to help players create a more consistent address position while getting their eyes and putter in a fundamental position. If you are a player that struggles to line the putter up under your posture or need help with knowing if your putter is lying on the ground uniformly, the Eye Putt Pro Training Aid Putting Mirror may be your quickest route to lower scores. Our friends at Eye Putt Pro are hooking our readers up and giving you 10% off your order by using the code GA10 at check out .
- Two-in-one training aid helps address multiple problems a golfer could be having all within one device.
- The Eye Putt Pro is extremely portable and easy to attach to a wide range of putter head shapes and styles.
- The Eye Putt Pro system makes a great choice for a training aid in your home or office setting due to size and cost.
- The level device gives position only relative to the slope of the ground and cannot be used on angled lies.
- The overall size of the mirror makes visualization of eye position difficult under certain lighting conditions for players.
- Having a training aid attached to your putter may alter the feel and feedback gained during putting sessions at the golf course.
Golfers are often searching for a quick fix for their swing problems. The only thing that holds up in golf, especially during the shots under intense pressure is the muscle memory that is created through good practice. theHANGER excels at providing immediate feedback for golfers that want to create a textbook impact condition. Golfers in search of a training aid that will help them neutralize their ball flight and promote better rotation have their answer in theHANGER from Watson Golf. Our friends at Watson Golf are hooking our readers up and giving you 15% off your order by using the code GA15 at check out, or by clicking this link .
- Simple to use and addresses one of the most common impact conditions that causes slices and golf shots that miss target by moving away from the golfer.
- Can be used in multiple location indoors and out to create lasting muscle memory.
- theHANGER creates benefits for multiple parts of a golfer’s game including their full swing and chipping and pitching and caters toward elite players.
- theHANGER can be hard to use if players are unable to get their wrists into flexion or bowed positions due to injury or other physical limitations.
- Promotes textbook wrist conditions that may not be best for each style of golf swing.
- theHANGER should be implemented in stages from short yardages to full swings and may demand too much time from players looking to practice quickly.
If you can afford a Trackman or GC Quad launch monitor, the accuracy and measuring capabilities of those units are unrivaled. However, if like most of us, you are not competing for millions of dollars on the PGA and other Tours, the Swing Caddie range of launch monitors make a ton of sense. Having distances, ball speeds, swing speeds, and smash factors for each one of your clubs at your fingertips is the difference in playing your best and simply guessing while out on the course. Golfers can now practice more efficiently and make the most of their time by adding a Swing Caddie monitor to their regimen.
- Each Swing Caddie model tells golfers their exact carry distances for every club in their bag.
- Golfers can now set up their own indoor practice area with real-time ball flight feedback.
- The Swing Caddie monitors fit easily into golf bags for transport and storage.
- Although much less expensive than premium models, $550 is still too much for many players.
- The SC100 and SC200 monitors do not give players spin rate or total distance measurements.
- None of the Swing Caddie Monitors can be tested before being purchased.
Golfers that are serious about improving their game needs to be taking into account how much they just simply cannot keep track of during their play. The Shot Scope V2 watch and tracking system takes the guesswork out of it and puts the power at your fingertips to know exactly how each club in your bag is performing and where your game needs the most work. Hey guys, typically The Shotscope V2 retails for $159.00, see Amazon below, but our friends at Shotscope are hooking our readers up and giving you it for $139.00 at check out by clicking this link .
- GPS enabled watch gives you yardages to hazards, each area of the green, and comes preloaded with over 40,000 courses.
- Club sensors attach into each of your clubs to track every shot you hit so you know exactly how far it goes
- The Shot Scope app allows you to see your game in a completely new way and shows you where you need to focus to make yourself a better golfer faster.
- The Shot Scope V2 GPS watch is quite large and may be too bulky for some golfer’s comfort preferences.
- The club sensors can look a bit odd when attached to your clubs and may be distracting for golfers that prefer traditional appearances.
- The large amount of data provided by the Shot Scope system may be confusing to look at and will take some getting used to before improvements are seen.
Golfers looking for a new laser rangefinder have lots of options. Paying more for similar features will leave you with less money to spend elsewhere to improve your game or upgrade other equipment in your golf bag. TecTecTec delivers a complete all-in-one rangefinder with the ULT-X that enables players to choose their clubs with more confidence. Elevational changes can make choosing a playing distance difficult. The slope feature of the ULT-X can help players approaching uphill or downhill shots with more accuracy. Interchangeable yardage measurements keep the ULT-X rangefinder tournament legal during competition and more informative during practice and planning rounds.
- The ULT-X’s adjustable faceplate allows the use of slope technology when practicing or planning and non-slope measurements during competition.
- Fast, accurate yardages up to 450 yards will cover each shot during a round of golf and allow players to feel more confident.
- Scan feature allows players to get a series of yardages one after another in order to isolate targets or landing zones.
- The TecTecTec ULT-X rangefinder may be difficult to find in stores and cannot be easily demoed before purchasing.
- The price of the ULT-X is higher than comparable rangefinder options and may not be the best choice for budget-conscious golfers.
- The slope feature can sometimes turn off due to the lens being pushed slightly in while putting it in your golf bag.
The advantage of the VPRO500 rangefinder is the usability and cost. The VPRO500 rangefinder is a great option for players looking for a comfortable profile and straightforward use. The VPRO500 gives golfers every distance they will need as they practice and play and leaves enough money left in their golf budget to upgrade other parts of their bag or get out to the course more often.
- The VPRO500 is one of the most complete rangefinders in its price category.
- Fast-measuring and 6x magnification allow players to visualize the flag and get the necessary yardages to each of their targets.
- Extreme accuracy and a rainproof exterior help extend the life of the VPRO500 and gives players confidence they are choosing the right club.
- The VPRO500 rangefinder does not offer slope measurements like some other models..
- Compared with higher-priced premium models, the VPRO500 rangefinder has lower optical resolution for finding the flagstick.
- Neither the silicon case nor protective carry case include a clasp to attach the finder to the towel loop of golf bags like comparable models.
Golfers with nearly unlimited budgets can afford to use whatever equipment they choose. Golfers that are paid to use specific brands may be forced to equip their golf bags with a narrow range of options. For the rest of us, getting the advantages of the most premium items for less than half the cost makes the most sense. Upside Golf is introducing golfers to a new way to holster their measuring device all while providing accuracy, speed, and magnification that rivals the industry leaders. No singular golf product is right for every player and there are things that are not perfect about the Upside rangefinder but it is the most complete rangefinder available for any player’s budget.
- NEOMAG LOCKON stip puts the Upside rangefinder at your fingertips for easy use and more convenience.
- Dual modes ensure that you can always use this rangefinder at all levels of competitive golf when measuring devices are allowed.
- Pin Jolt technology and 0.5 yard accuracy beyond 650 yards gives you reliable measuring coverage on any golf course you play.
- The black color of the Upside rangefinder can allow it to blend in with bags and accessories and become hidden.
- The Upside rangefinder is currently not available in many retail stores or pro shop locations for demoing
- During testing, the Upside laser rangefinder had difficulty finding lightly colored flags among shaded or bright backgrounds.
Golf is a sport best played when you tailor your practice to your swing and your needs. Training aids that offer a narrow scope can be great for a specific group of players but destructive for others. The Smart Ball does a great job of appealing to the needs of very different types of golfers all without being complicated or time consuming to use. Players can use the Smart Ball on the putting green, chipping and pitching areas, or for full swings on the range. The Smart Ball is singular in its ability to help players stay connected within their swing and deliver the golf club in a way that promotes their ideal shot. While no training aid could be best for every golfer, the Smart Ball is one that we recommend that most people try. Several variations of swing types can make use of this aid and we believe it can help your game as well.
- Real-time feedback enhances golfer’s awareness of the connection between their body and arms.
- The Smart Ball reinforces muscle patterns that promote cleaner, crisper contact for longer, straighter golf shots.
- The Smart Ball training aid can be used in many ways that help it appeal to golfers struggling with almost any part of their game, tee-to-green.
- The lanyard attachment can be rough for players with sensitive skin so removing that piece may be their best option.
- Some of the benefits of the Smart Ball can be replaced with other aids that golfers may have already purchased.
- Players unable to control their wrist angles may need to add other aids, such as the Tour Striker Power Click, with the Smart Ball for their best results.
The TGT Hip Trainer is best used for players that have difficulty with pushing or sliding their hips too much rather than rotating through impact. The Hip trainer provides excellent visual cues for golfers and can set up a simple avoidance station that is reliable yet non-injury inducing. Golfers that tend to get their arms too far behind them in the downswing or approach the golf ball too far from the inside may also have great success with the TGT Hip Trainer. Neutralizing the swing direction and path can lead to more consistent impacts and more predictable golf shots. The guys at Total Golf Trainer are taking care of our readers up by giving them 10% Off the Total Golf Trainer Arm, Hip and TGT V2 models using this link.
- The Total Golf Hip Trainer helps players improve pieces of their posture, takeaway, downswing, and sequencing.
- The Hip Trainer creates an avoidance station that is simple to instal and will not cause injury if made collided with.
- The TGT system helps players set up their ideal swing patterns to get the most out of their equipment and physical abilities.
- Each Hip Trainer is best used with a mirror or video device and may require additional equipment for best use.
- Durability may be an issue as the HIp Trainer’s red ball dislodged after contact during the downswing in our test.
- The freedom of the TGT Hip Trainer is great for most players, but may be difficult for beginners to set up without more instruction.
Training aids often work best to solve specific problems of individual golfers. The One Putt Bullseye can help golfers focus more on their target regardless of the break of their putts during practice. Junior golfers can help mix up the monotony of putting practice by integrating the One Putt Bullseye into their routine. The One Putt Bullseye is simple to use and can help make your putting practice more enjoyable.
- A simple way to make your golf putting practice more enjoyable
- This device make this a true training aid
- One Putt Bullseye makes a great gift for any avid golf fan
- A limited on the amount of stickers that you get
- Cannot be used during match play
- Stickers can become worn after multiple uses
Each golfer is different and the ways for each player to best improve his or her game will dictate which training aids are best for you. Live View Pro offers anyone that is a visual learner a better experience in self-monitoring their golf swing in real-time. Live View Pro is the absolute best solution for players that want to see the position of their golf swing live and in the most natural positions possible. While no training aid could ever take the place of a dedicated coach or second set of eyes, the Live View Pro makes your practice better. The Live View Pro guys are hooking our readers up and giving you 10% off your order by using the code GA10 at checkout so click this link . This is the lowest price you’ll see anywhere online or in stores, which is a real steal.
- Digital Swing Mirror technology allows players to view their golf swing live in any angle they wish.
- Automatic swing detection and slow-motion capture ensure that players can take many swings without stopping and never miss a shot.
- The Live View Pro is extremely light and portable and can be taken to and from the course with ease.
- Spending over $300 for a training aid may take away from the budget players can use to practice and play.
- Live View Pro does not offer any feedback for players to help change their delivery conditions, it is simply a monitoring device.
- The 2-hour battery life may not be long enough for players who wish to practice for an extended period of time.