Showing 1–30 of 74 results
Bridgestone Golf has been an innovator since its creation in 1935, and the new Tour B range of golf balls is no exception. These golf balls feature cutting-edge technology and design from the core to the cover to help you play your best golf. If you’re a low to mid-handicap golfer looking to play your best golf, the Tour B line of golf balls from Bridgestone Golf has a ball for you.
- Maximized distance for players with club head speed under 90 mph
- Higher compression produces a low flight
- The price of this golf ball is reasonable compared to tour balls
- Not the straightest golf ball on the market due to the focus on distance
- Less control and lower spin near the greens
- This ball has a fairly firm feel which some players wouldn’t prefer
At Golfers Authority it is our responsibility to deliver readers honest reviews and recommendations. This is the first year that I would feel comfortable recommending the driver from Mizuno to golfers of any level. The ST190 is a perfect blend of technology and classic aesthetics and delivers golfers maximized performance. If you are a player looking to get your shaft of choice dialed in Mizuno is difficult to find but the ST190 is worth your patience. If you are in the market for a new driver and love classic looks, traditional sounds, and more distance, the ST190 is a must try.
- SP700 Titanium face forging gives players more distance without an abrasive sound and feel.
- The use of more carbon fiber and the all black design is lightweight, sleek, and beautiful.
- Wave technology and CORTECH design help give the ST190 a larger sweet spot and more forgiveness.
- The ST190 is available in two head models and the loft sleeve limits specific playing positions.
- The stock shaft offerings for the ST190 driver are limited for higher swing speed players.
- Mizuno drivers are harder to find and testing can be difficult, especially in smaller pro shops and stores.
Unlike most premium iron and wedges shafts that are targeted toward the better player, KBS has designed a tour-caliber shaft that is versatile enough for every golfer. A smoother feel, more responsive loading, and professional control and accuracy make the KBS Tour a great shaft for the majority of golfer to be testing. The right iron shaft for you will make you hit longer, straighter, more consistent golf shots and that is exactly what the KBS Tour shaft provides to a wide net of amateur and elite golfers.
- Smooth feel and mid-launch attributes help the KBS Tour appeal to a variety of skill levels and swing speeds.
- KBS technology delivers maximum energy transfer for more distance, less spin, and more control.
- The range of weight and flex options make the KBS Tour available to golfers of almost any fee preference.
- Aggressive players looking for a more penetrating ball flight may be better suited to a higher kick-point option.
- The responsive feel may seem too active for players that prefer more rigid iron and wedge shafts.
- Many sets will not come standard with KBS Tour shafts and may require an additional charge to purchase.
Wedge shots account for more than half your total shots in a round of golf, and having great equipment goes a long way to producing better scores. The Titleist Vokey SM6 Wedges produce incredible spin rates without compromising feel and trajectory control, allowing golfers of all skill levels to play any shot faced with confidence. If you’re a golfer who looks for the very best in wedge technology, you should absolutely buy the Titleist Vokey SM6 Wedge.
- Great spin control anywhere on the course, from the fairway, sand and rough
- Various sole grinds makes every shot easier
- Especially good out of thick greenside rough
- Having so many options requires thorough testing various lofts and grinds
- Less affordable compared to other top brands
- Not much forgiveness on off-center hits
The Strata Tour is created with the occasional golfers and players looking to buy their first set of clubs in mind. Buying golf club sets can be a great way to get quickly out to the course and see what the game of golf has to offer, without spending too much money. Join your friends and learn the game by playing with this intuitive set. Anyone looking to get their children, parents, or friends involved in the game should be recommending the Strata Tour Set as the best set to do so.
- The Strata Tour offers the most complete bag sold as a single golf club set
- The price point below the typical cost of an iron set allows players more budget to spend on other areas
- Buying golf clubs can be intimidating and this golf club set makes it less complex
- Custom fitting options are not available and there is only one color option
- Players will likely be unable to try these clubs before they buy them as shops will not have them for demo
- These clubs will feel harsh over premium offerings due to lower grade materials
Occasional golfers and players looking to buy their first set of clubs will love the Strata Golf Club Set from Callaway. As your game develops and you demand more specialized performance from your clubs you can supplement this set or replace the clubs as your budget allows. The Strata Set is perfect for golfers looking to get premium products with having to deal with the stress of learning launch angles, spin rates, and smash factors.
- Having less club choices can make knowing which club to hit less confusing
- Low costs can give you more money for golf lessons and range practice sessions
- Buying clubs as a set eliminates the need to make sure all your clubs are blended correctly
- Players looking to get custom clubs will not be able to do so in a set
- This set does not include a sand wedge and most golfers will need one to play
- Stronger players may feel uncomfortable with regular flex shafts and may need stiffer shafts
Female golfers looking for a beautiful set of clubs are the players this golf club set was made for. Golfers buying their first set of clubs can benefit from the simplicity of this scheme and be assured that they will have everything they need when they get on the course. Golfers who enjoy spending their weekends or ladies’ night at the course will find this set gives them everything they want in a competitive and fun golf bag.
- Simplicity of having fewer clubs can make choosing what club to hit easier
- One of a kind patterns and colorways help to make this set eye-popping
- The Solaire set offers a stress-free buying experience and gives golfers everything they need
- Players looking to get clubs custom fit will have a hard time with this set
- Players planning to hit specialized shots may need more club options
- More serious or higher swing speed female athletes may prefer clubs built with stiffer shafts
The Wilson 2017 Profile XD Complete Teen Golf Set with Golf Bag is the go-to set for an adolescent learning how to play golf or beginning to compete in junior tournaments.
- Reasonable pricing for the budget minded player
- Extreme forgiveness for beginners who may experience mishits and slices when learning how to swing a club
- Can be fitted to meet height and swing traits
- Low price tag may lead some to doubt s quality
- The 2017 version may become outdated in the new year when new products are introduced to the marketplace
- The fairway wood is a strong lofted 5-wood
Beginning golfers or consumers looking to purchase a new set of golf club as a gift will love the simplicity of the Wilson Ultra club set. If you are looking to take up the game for the first time and want to stop renting clubs at the range and have a set that will help you develop your skills, the Wilson Ultra set is perfect. Players looking to join their middle or high school golf teams can find everything they need in this set without making a large financial commitment. Golf is a game that should be fun, and Wilson is offering less stress and more joy in this simple package.
- The Wilson Ultra Complete Package Set offers the simplest buying experience when purchasing golf clubs
- At a price of less than $200, the Wilson Ultra Set is the cheapest full set available
- Golf club sets help make sure that beginning golfers have everything they need to play golf
- Golfers taller than 6’2” will likely need to find longer clubs or more specialized versions of the Wilson Ultra
- These clubs are not available to demo before purchase and only come in one color
- These clubs are not suited for high swing speeds and stronger players may need stiffer shafts
The Callaway Chrome Soft golf ball is by far one of the best golf balls made for lower handicap players. I love it so much, I have two sets in my bag. One with American Flags, and the other with European Flags.
- A revolutionary core which gives great distance from the tee
- This ball has long distance with a player longer clubs
- Excellent greenside control with shorter shots
- The lower compression core may increase spin for some players
- The Chrome Soft has the high price tag of a Tour ball
- May not be as workable as some other Tour balls
While it is true that not any one driver will fit every golfer, I think that unless you are 100% happy with your current driver you should be testing this club. Even golfers like myself that are comfortable with their current gamer should give the new Callaway Epic Flash consideration. I was not expecting to be as impressed as I was by this product. Rarely do I find something in my club testing that wows me as much as the Epic Flash did.
- Epic Flash produced the best ball speeds I have recorded in a driver
- My favorite look and feel of any Callaway driver I have ever hit
- Flash Face gave me more forgiveness with my typical low and high strike patterns on the face
- The price of the new Callaway Epic Flash Driver starts at $529.99
- The yellow and green colorway is going to put off certain players
- Players with the Rogue driver may not see enough improvement to warrant the price
You’re losing strokes if you’re not using the best technology available. But that doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice the traditional design that has given you confidence for so many years. The Taylormade TP Ardmore collection of putters deliver the best of both worlds in this regard. If you’re looking for a putter with a bold look that embraces traditional design, the best choice is one of the TP Ardmore putters.
- Pure Roll Technology consistently gets putts started on the intended line
- Red finish and distinguished sight lines build confidence and make alignment simple
- Adjustable weights and a variety of head designs give players options to customize their putter
- The TP Ardmore is more expensive than other similar putters on the market
- Some players say the insert elicits a loud, clicky like sound which may not preferable
- A mallet head design may not be the best option for players who prefer more of a blade putter
Finding a putter that fits your stroke is essential to putting your best. While one putter may look great, another might feel softer, and another might have too much toe hang. With so many different choices on the market, choosing the right putter can be daunting. Through marrying the best of blade and mallet designs into a series of six simple looking heads that utilize the latest technology and materials, the TP Mullen line of putters eliminate much of the guesswork and are sure to deliver consistent results for players of all abilities.
- The aluminum insert utilizes Pure Roll technology to get the ball rolling quickly while providing optimal feel
- Six simple head designs allow players several choices when choosing the right putter
- All head designs incorporate features of blade and mallet heads to maximize consistency
- Players with square-to-square strokes have reported that the toe hang options are not the most best for them
- Lack of adjustability and customizable options may be a limiting factor for some players
- TP Mullen putters are priced slightly higher than comparable putters on the market
When a certain brand of club is the #1 preferred brand by the best players in the world year after year, you know there is something special about it. Odyssey is that brand when it comes to putters and its latest O-Works Black and O-Works Red line are no exception. If you’re a player that likes a clean design and consistent performance on the green, the newest line of O-Works putters might be your best choice in 2018.
- Provides optimal feel for consistent control while providing stability on mishits
- Microhinge Technology gets the ball rolling quickly straight and controlled on line
- Eighteen new head designs in various lengths give players plenty of options
- Lack of adjustability in head weight and lie angle may not be agreeable for some
- Due to high demand, some purchasers have complained about lengthy delivery times
- The technology in the 2018 models is not that different from 2017 models
Pinnacle has long been a name golfers associate with golf balls that will not break your budget. Not every golfer wants to pay a high price for a tour ball when they simply don’t need one. Pinnacle has always been committed to putting out a product that performs well and is affordable.
- Has Pinnacle’s lowest compression core ever for soft feel and low spin control
- Features an advanced dimple pattern for more consistent and optimal ball flight
- Low price tag is very attractive for golfers on a budget
- The low-compression core may not suit golfers with higher clubhead speeds
- May not offer the same playability as other competitor tour balls on the market
- Does not offer the greatest in your greenside control
Consistency is unquestionably the fastest way to see better putting results. The TFI 2135 Satin line of putters incorporate the very best in modern technology and design to help improve alignment and get the ball rolling on line quickly. Players of all levels that struggle with alignment or are simply looking to become more consistent will surely benefit from one of the putters in the TFI 2135 Satin line.
- A sightline that is 21.35 mm above the ground set at the equator of the ball makes alignment easy
- Variable depth milled grooves create increased friction at impact reducing the skid effect
- Five different head designs allow for plenty of options when choosing the right putter
- Some players have reported that the feel and sound are a little dead as the ball comes off the face
- Some players say the head design is a little too busy and opt for a more simpler appearance
- Lack of options in loft and lie may not be preferable for players looking for customization
Nearly half the strokes we take in a typical round occur on the putting green. Therefore, it is paramount to choose a putter that not only looks and feels good, but is also properly fit to your stroke. The nine different head designs in the Huntington Beach Series allow players more options for customization than any other line of putters on the market. If you’re a player looking for the best in putter design, technology, and customization at a reasonable price, one of the putters in the Huntington Beach line of putters is surely right for you.
- Nine different head designs and numerous length, loft, and lie options make customization easy for players
- Huntington Beach putters are priced significantly lower than many of their competitors
- Speed Optimization Face Technology creates more consistent distance control
- Only the model one is available for players who are left handed and require a left handed putter
- Lines and edges appear sharp and aggressive to some players as compared to other putters
- Soft feel may be too soft and feel dead to some players used to a harder solid feel at impact
Feel is everything in putting. The proprietary soft carbon steel and Super-Fly milling in the face provide some of the softest and most responsive feel of any putter on the market. Bettinardi has married classic putter head design many golfers love with the best materials and milling processes anywhere in the BB1. If you’re a player looking for the ultimate in feel and responsiveness, the BB1 is the answer.
- Soft carbon steel and Super-Fly milling create a soft feel and exceptional responsiveness
- Stealth Black finish reduces glare for optimal contrast at address and is very durable
- Numerous options in length, loft, and lie available
- Cost may be a factor for some as the BB1 is priced higher than other putters on the market
- There is really no new technology in this putter compared to previous other models
- Not ideal for players looking for extra forgiveness
Making more putts is the key to shooting lower scores for any player. Having a putter that gets the ball rolling on-line quickly and provides maximum forgiveness is central to more consistency and fewer strokes on the green. If you’re a player used to a mallet head shape looking for increased feel and consistency, you can’t go wrong with the Odyssey EXO.
- The White Hot Microhinge face creates optimal feel and feedback off the face
- Multi-material head design helps to increase the clubs increase the forgiveness
- Three different head shapes with both toe-hang and face balance options allow players to customize a putter to their stroke
- The EXO is limited to mallet head options only, which may turn some players away
- The EXO putter comes with a high price tag, which may be a hindrance for some players
- Mallet heads are designed for players with arching strokes and may not be suitable for players with a square-to-square stroke
Golf is a game of misses and narrowing those misses off the tee is paramount to shooting lower scores. Building on its reputation for sound engineering and maximum forgiveness, Ping has optimized the G400 to do just that—find more fairways and improve off-center shots. If you’re a player who struggles with accuracy or solid contact off the tee, the Ping G400 needs to be in your bag.
- A low CG helps to create optimal launch conditions, while also maximizing MOI
- A streamlined head shape and Vortec Technology improve aerodynamics for faster clubhead speed
- The tungsten backweight increases forgiveness and allows players to customize their swing weight
- The G400 has not proven to add much distance over the previous Ping G model
- The smaller 445 cc head may be slightly less forgiving for some players who are used to 460cc drivers
- Limited loft options may discourage some players who are looking for more choices in their setup
With groundbreaking technology and exceptional aesthetics, the TaylorMade M3 Fairway Wood is an excellent option for the better player seeking more distance and playability from both the tee and the fairway. With the world’s best players putting it in their bag, you may want to consider joining them and play with the TaylorMade M3 Fairway Wood!
- Many options for adjustability allow you to fine-tune the club to your liking
- The light weight of the club allows you to maximize your overall clubhead speed
- The smaller clubhead gives a very clean profile
- The adjustability may be overwhelming if you’re looking for a simple club
- The cost of the club may be out of reach for some players with limited budgets
- The carbon crown may not suit everyone’s eye
With excellent distance, technology, and performance, there is no wonder why Titleist is always at the top of the market with their golf clubs. Their 917 F2 Fairway Wood is the latest in their excellent line of fairway woods, featuring the improved Active Recoil Channel 2.0, SureFit Adjustability, and the Variable Face Thickness Insert. With all of these technologies and the classic Titleist performance, you should consider putting the Titleist 917 F2 Fairway Wood in your bag.
- The extensive adjustability allows you to optimize the club to your individual swing
- The technology in the club produces tremendous forgiveness and ball speeds
- The larger profile induces confidence for players
- The adjustability may bring too many options to players looking for a simple golf club
- The higher ball flight may not be what every player is looking for in a fairway wood
- Some golfers may want a lower spinning model
Providing a fairway wood packed with both new innovations and tournament-tested technology, the Cobra KING F8 Fairway Wood brings a unique club to any golfer’s bag. Since many golfers tend to struggle with launching a fairway wood into the air, the King F8 features technologies which allow players to hit beautiful shots straight down the fairway. If you’re a player looking to obtain an advanced weapon for an area many players struggle with, the Cobra KING F8 Fairway Wood is the club for you!
- The MyFly loft technology brings 8 different loft settings to optimize launch for each individual player
- Perfect for players with high clubhead speeds seeking maximum distance and forgiveness
- Offers an excellent fairway wood for a pretty reasonable price point
- The 360 Aero Crown may be off-putting to some players looking for a more traditional looking design
- The back center of gravity may produce a ball flight that is a little too high for some players
- The lack of a set loft due to MyFly may be uninviting for some players
The TaylorMade Milled Grind Wedge is perfect for the golfer who prefers the classic style of a wedge with the advanced technology synonymous with TaylorMade Golf. If you are looking for the ultimate in versatility, control and performance, a full set of TaylorMade Milled Grind Wedges should be in your bag.
- Precision milled for the ultimate in control, spin, and overall performance
- Simplistic sole grinds ideal for every golfer
- Wide array of lofts makes it easy to choose the right set for you
- Priced on the higher end of the market, making it a tough buy for some golfers
- Can feel a little heavy on very short shots
- Requires plenty of testing to find the right wedges for you
Playing great golf starts with saving strokes from around the green, and few clubs make it easier than the Titleist Vokey SM7 Wedge. This wedge makes it easy to play any shot from the fringe, sand, or rough. We highly recommend you buy this wedge, and make it a constant in your golf bag today.
- Incredible spin control from the fairway, sand, and rough
- Six different sole grinds make it easy to play from every lie
- Flop shots come out better than with any other wedge on the market
- High price tag may make it tough for some to purchase
- Higher lofted clubs are tough to play full shots with
- Could require a lot of testing to find the right clubs for your swing
Golfers who look for the very best in short game equipment will absolutely love the Cleveland RTX 4 Wedge. With the right mix of wedges in your bag, you can approach any shot from 100 yards or less with confidence. If you’re a serious golfer who wants the finest golf equipment available to the public, the Cleveland RTX is an absolute must-have.
- Incredibly forgiving wedge especially when on off-center hits
- One of the most versatile wedges ever manufactured
- Produces a remarkable amount of spin compared to othes wedges
- May not be worth the extra cost if you already use the RTX 3
- Testing required depending on your typical playing conditions
- Requires adjustment if you’re not used to high spin rate wedges
The Mizuno T7 wedge features virtually everything a mid- to low-handicap player is looking for. The feel of a forged club, variable head shapes, lofts, sharp finish options, and bounce and grind options to match, all mean there is little guesswork involved when customizing wedges for the player looking for maximum feel, control, and performance.
- Many options in lofts, bounces, and grinds allow better players countless options in customization
- The steel head has the feel and playability of a forged club that can be bent to a specific loft but also allows for wider and deeper grooves that don’t wear quickly
- Competitively priced with other similar wedges available
- Wedge design, feel, and characteristics may not be suited for the mid-handicapper or high-handicapper
- There is little that is new or different in design or technology with the T7 compared to previous Mizuno wedge models and other similar wedges on the market
- The Blue IP finish may wear off quickly losing its new luster
The Mizuno S18 wedge is an excellent choice for the mid- to low-handicap player looking to take their game to the next level. With a forged head, variable centers of gravity based on loft, deeper and wider Quad Cut grooves, and increased heel and toe grind, the options for set makeup and shot choices are endless.
- Variable loft and bounce options allow for customization of perfect wedge makeup
- Forged clubhead provides players optimal feel and control
- Wide and deep grooves and variable center of gravity allow for consistent contact and distance
- Design features are for advanced players and may not be suitable for higher handicaps
- Price is comparatively higher than other wedges on the market
- Limited to only two finishes, which may not be what every player is looking for cosmetically
When you want to lower your scores and take your game to another level, the quickest improvements often come inside of 125 yards. As a result, having the right wedges in the bag is paramount. With state-of-the-art design and finish features, the Cobra King Black wedge is an affordable option for all players looking to improve their game.
- Diamondized Black Metal Finish is one of the most durable finishes on the market and does not wear off quickly
- Progressive Spin Technology CNC Milled grooves provide consistent ball flight, spin, and distance control
- The King Black’s thick face reduces vibration on mishits while also providing optimal feel and control on solid shots
- Diamondized Black Metal Finish is the only finish available which may be difficult for players used to a chrome finish
- The King Black has limited loft, bounce and grind options compared to other wedges on the market
- There is little that is new with King Black wedge other than the finish compared to previous Cobra models available
The Callaway Mack Daddy 4 Wedge is one of the hottest wedges on the market for a reason. Regardless of your skill level, if you’re a golfer looking for increased spin and control on full shots from the fairway and around the green, the Mack Daddy 4 features endless options that make it an excellent choice.
- Very accurate and forgiving club with a modern design
- A solid performing club that will turn a lot of heads
- The sweet spot is about as big as a baseball
- Some players may not like the size of the club head
- May give too much spin for some players
- May feel sluggish when swinging through the air