Showing all 9 results
The G410 PLUS and SFT drivers deliver on their promise to give players better performance than the standard and SFT models in the G400 line. The movable weight and trajectory tuning system deliver more customized performance for elite and low-handicap golfers. The SFT delivers industry leading slice shot shape correction and help for players that need to find more fairways and keep the ball in play. Ping only releases a club when it is better than the club it is made to replace. Players that are gaming the LST or Max models can rest until the next iteration is released, but players coming from another brand or other G400 models will likely get a better fit and improved performance from the G410 Plus and SFT drivers.
- The movable weight and trajectory tuning hosel give players more ball flight customization than ever before.
- Internalized Dragonfly is hidden under the crown and is more subtle for players preferring a classic look.
- G410 offers the most complete blend of aerodynamics and forgiveness by moving weight low and back.
- Higher spin players may struggle to reduce spin in the G410 Plus model and should wait for the LST version.
- The larger Turbulators are present and can be intrusive for players that like a cleaner look at address.
- Players looking for a muted sound may not enjoy the higher pitched ting of the G410 Plus and SFT models.
You really can’t go wrong with the Ping name. So, if you are looking for a great club without any frills or a fancy design that can just get the job done, then this “game improvement driver” is the club for you.
- Power is distributed across the entire face
- Club face give a high launch angle for greater distance.
- Very forgiving design that provides better control
- Design is uninspiring and a little dated
- Suitable for golfers with high swing speed
- No adjustability as with other Drivers
Putting is the most individualistic part of the game. Having a putter that not only fits properly but infuses confidence is essential to making more putts. That is exactly what the Ping Sigma G line of putters delivers. If you’re a player looking for a forgiving putter with an insert that provides the very best in feel and consistency, the Ping Sigma G needs to be in your bag.
- True Roll Face Technology provides consistency and forgiveness across the entire face of the putter
- The Sigma G series of putter is moderately priced making it affordable for most golfers
- 18 different head designs with customizable options give players plenty of options
- Some players find the sound of the insert to be a little hollow and may opt for solid face putters
- Lack of adjustability in loft (3 degrees) may not be suitable for player who like variety
- Finding a certified Ping club fitter has been difficult for some players
Golf is a game of misses and narrowing those misses off the tee is paramount to shooting lower scores. Building on its reputation for sound engineering and maximum forgiveness, Ping has optimized the G400 to do just that—find more fairways and improve off-center shots. If you’re a player who struggles with accuracy or solid contact off the tee, the Ping G400 needs to be in your bag.
- A low CG helps to create optimal launch conditions, while also maximizing MOI
- A streamlined head shape and Vortec Technology improve aerodynamics for faster clubhead speed
- The tungsten backweight increases forgiveness and allows players to customize their swing weight
- The G400 has not proven to add much distance over the previous Ping G model
- The smaller 445 cc head may be slightly less forgiving for some players who are used to 460cc drivers
- Limited loft options may discourage some players who are looking for more choices in their setup
Not only is the Ping G30 Driver an amazing club that delivers incredible results, it’s also one of the most budget-friendly models available today. With a consumer-friendly price tag, it’s hard to argue against this remarkable golf club. If you need a great golf club that won’t break the bank, you’d be crazy not to add the Ping G30 Driver.
- Crown turbulators improve clubhead aerodynamics and increase clubhead speed
- Adjustability features allow players to customize their swing
- Golf ball seems to jump off the clubface on impact
- Difficult to set the club square with no alignment marks or lines on the crown
- Adjustability may not appeal to golfers who prefer simplicity
- Extra large club head can feel very heavy during the backswing
Serious golfers and casual golfers alike have a lot to gain from adding the Ping G Driver to their bag. You’ll hit the ball longer, straighter, and easier than ever from the moment you tee it up. If you are looking for a driver that will make you a better golfer almost immediately, you should absolutely put this driver in your golf bag.
- Crown turbulators offer a sleek, modern design which inspires confidence at address
- Club sits flush at address no matter the loft setting
- Incredible forgiveness especially on off-center hits
- Heavier swing weight makes it less appealing to golfers with slower swing speeds
- With alignment guides, the driver can be difficult to square up
- Adjustability may not appeal to some players
There’s so much to love about the Ping G30 Fairway Wood, you’d be doing yourself a favor by adding this golf club to your bag. It delivers the best bang for your buck in playability, distance, forgiveness, and adjustability. If you value a great golf club, add the Ping G30 Fairway Wood to your arsenal today.
- The Flatter crown design helps to instill confidence for players at address
- A taller face leads to a more forgiving surface, even on off-center hits
- Neutral setup makes working the golf ball both ways easier than ever
- Adjustability may be tedious for players who are used to a fixed setup
- Turbulators may make alignment difficult if you’re used to a center-line
- No adjustability in the weights, which limits the overall versatility of the club
Chock full of advanced technology, the Ping G Fairway Wood is a great buy for the serious player looking for the ability to launch the ball high with less effort, from a variety of different lies. If you love fairway woods that provide the ultimate combination of distance, forgiveness, and versatility, you should add the Ping G Fairway Wood to your bag today.
- The design makes launching the ball higher with less spin easier than ever
- Mis-hits will still have plenty of distance and accuracy
- Adjustability allows you plenty of versatility based on your needs
- Lower profile clubs makes very thick lies from the rough more challenging
- One of the more expensive fairway woods on the market
- Adjustability doesn’t include fade/draw options like other clubs
Combining groundbreaking technologies into this fairway wood, the Ping G400 Fairway Wood is one of the best overall fairway woods available. This club brings the best of both distance and forgiveness, so it is no wonder why some of the world’s best have chosen to put this club in their bag. If you’re looking to have a very forgiving and long fairway wood in your bag, you should consider trying out the Ping G400 Fairway Wood.
- The club has a very powerful look, especially with the Turbulators on the crown
- The light weight of the club offers excellent distance
- The forgiveness of the club is a massive benefit for players
- The club is fairly limited in adjustability which may be a turn off to some player
- There is only one stock shaft option unlike its competitors
- The black clubface and sole tend to wear away quickly