Showing 91–120 of 182 results
Female golfers looking for a beautiful set of clubs are the players this golf club set was made for. Golfers buying their first set of clubs can benefit from the simplicity of this scheme and be assured that they will have everything they need when they get on the course. Golfers who enjoy spending their weekends or ladies’ night at the course will find this set gives them everything they want in a competitive and fun golf bag.
- Simplicity of having fewer clubs can make choosing what club to hit easier
- One of a kind patterns and colorways help to make this set eye-popping
- The Solaire set offers a stress-free buying experience and gives golfers everything they need
- Players looking to get clubs custom fit will have a hard time with this set
- Players planning to hit specialized shots may need more club options
- More serious or higher swing speed female athletes may prefer clubs built with stiffer shafts
The Wilson 2017 Profile XD Complete Teen Golf Set with Golf Bag is the go-to set for an adolescent learning how to play golf or beginning to compete in junior tournaments.
- Reasonable pricing for the budget minded player
- Extreme forgiveness for beginners who may experience mishits and slices when learning how to swing a club
- Can be fitted to meet height and swing traits
- Low price tag may lead some to doubt s quality
- The 2017 version may become outdated in the new year when new products are introduced to the marketplace
- The fairway wood is a strong lofted 5-wood
Beginning golfers or consumers looking to purchase a new set of golf club as a gift will love the simplicity of the Wilson Ultra club set. If you are looking to take up the game for the first time and want to stop renting clubs at the range and have a set that will help you develop your skills, the Wilson Ultra set is perfect. Players looking to join their middle or high school golf teams can find everything they need in this set without making a large financial commitment. Golf is a game that should be fun, and Wilson is offering less stress and more joy in this simple package.
- The Wilson Ultra Complete Package Set offers the simplest buying experience when purchasing golf clubs
- At a price of less than $200, the Wilson Ultra Set is the cheapest full set available
- Golf club sets help make sure that beginning golfers have everything they need to play golf
- Golfers taller than 6’2” will likely need to find longer clubs or more specialized versions of the Wilson Ultra
- These clubs are not available to demo before purchase and only come in one color
- These clubs are not suited for high swing speeds and stronger players may need stiffer shafts
Golfers looking to replace their driver and 3 woods may find this club can do both. Having one club that fills two spots at the top of your golf bag gives you more options in your wedges and scoring clubs. More clubs at the bottom of your bag can improve your scores by giving you more options around the greens when accuracy matters most. The V12 club is uniquely versatile and can give golfers new hope if they have been struggling with their long games. If you are someone struggling with driving accuracy and inconsistent fairway wood shots that are topped or have too little launch, the Vixa V12 is built for your game.
- A one-of-a-kind design gives golfers ultimate versatility from all lies
- The Vixa V12 is one of the only metal woods available for under $200
- The shallow club head simplifies contact and eliminates the need to hit up so much on drives and tee shots
- The red color is aggressive and may be distracting for some players
- The hosel is non-adjustable and the only loft available is 14.5 degrees
- The V12 shafts do not come in extra stiff flexes and higher swing speed players may need stiffer profiles
Golfers looking to lower their spin rates with the driver should be testing the Epic Flash Sub-Zero. While it is not built for every swing, this driver is long. Unless you are completely satisfied with the current performance of your driver you should be testing this new line from Callaway. This club was great in my hands and I am confident that it will perform equally as impressively in yours. Find the Callaway Epic Flash Sub-Zero in retail store and pro shops right now to get fit for your game.
- Epic Flash Sub-Zero gave me the best ball speeds I have had with a driver
- The Epic Flash is the smoothest driver I have ever hit
- Epic Flash is the most forgiving, low-spin club I have tested
- The MSRP of the new Callaway Epic Flash Sub-Zero Driver begins at $529.99
- The choice of the colors on the sole of the club is odd
- Golfers coming from Rouge may not want to pay to switch
While it is true that not any one driver will fit every golfer, I think that unless you are 100% happy with your current driver you should be testing this club. Even golfers like myself that are comfortable with their current gamer should give the new Callaway Epic Flash consideration. I was not expecting to be as impressed as I was by this product. Rarely do I find something in my club testing that wows me as much as the Epic Flash did.
- Epic Flash produced the best ball speeds I have recorded in a driver
- My favorite look and feel of any Callaway driver I have ever hit
- Flash Face gave me more forgiveness with my typical low and high strike patterns on the face
- The price of the new Callaway Epic Flash Driver starts at $529.99
- The yellow and green colorway is going to put off certain players
- Players with the Rogue driver may not see enough improvement to warrant the price
When hybrids first came out, they were said to be the greatest golf invention since the sand wedge. While traditional hybrids do benefit the weekend golfer, they have not lived up to their original hype. The iRT-5 hybrid changes all that and finally allows golfers to realize what they were promised so many years ago. With revolutionary design features, the iRT-5 is playable from any lie and is sure to help you hit long shots higher, farther, and more consistently. If you’re a player that struggles with long shots from the fairway and out of trouble, the iRT-5 hybrid should be in your bag.
- Machete Rails keep the toe from digging for better contact
- The heavy clubhead increases stability during impact
- A shorter shaft allows for increased control
- The iRT-5 hybrid golf club only comes in 24 degrees of loft
- Lack of adjustability means you cant customize the club
- May not be suitable for better players
You’re losing strokes if you’re not using the best technology available. But that doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice the traditional design that has given you confidence for so many years. The Taylormade TP Ardmore collection of putters deliver the best of both worlds in this regard. If you’re looking for a putter with a bold look that embraces traditional design, the best choice is one of the TP Ardmore putters.
- Pure Roll Technology consistently gets putts started on the intended line
- Red finish and distinguished sight lines build confidence and make alignment simple
- Adjustable weights and a variety of head designs give players options to customize their putter
- The TP Ardmore is more expensive than other similar putters on the market
- Some players say the insert elicits a loud, clicky like sound which may not preferable
- A mallet head design may not be the best option for players who prefer more of a blade putter
So goes the saying “golf is a game and games are meant to be fun.” Golf is certainly a lot more fun when you’re making putts and shooting lower scores, and that’s exactly what thousands of golfers are realizing with the Taylormade Spider putter. If you’re a player of any ability that is looking for more consistency on the greens from one of the most forgiving putters around, the Taylormade Spider is an investment you need to make.
- Pure Roll Technology is proven to get putts rolling on line quickly for greater consistency
- Perimeter weighting increases MOI allowing putts to roll squarely and consistently even on mishits
- A variety of head styles and cosmetic options allow players plenty of options when choosing a putter
- Some players say the insert is too hard and lacks the responsiveness of softer-face putters
- The head design is not as traditional as other mallet putters and may take some getting used to
- Cost may be a burden for some players as the Spider is one of the more expensive putters on the market
You really can’t go wrong with the Ping name. So, if you are looking for a great club without any frills or a fancy design that can just get the job done, then this “game improvement driver” is the club for you.
- Power is distributed across the entire face
- Club face give a high launch angle for greater distance.
- Very forgiving design that provides better control
- Design is uninspiring and a little dated
- Suitable for golfers with high swing speed
- No adjustability as with other Drivers
When the best players in the world have trusted a brand of putter for their entire career, it is for a reason. Seemore is that brand for major champions, top level amateurs, and weekend warriors alike. Utilizing RifleScope Alignment Technology and the finest materials available, the 2018 Nashville Studio line of putters is sure to deliver consistent performance for any player looking for flawless alignment and optimal feel on the green.
- RifleScope Alignment Technology takes the guesswork out of alignment giving players added confidence
- The highest-grade 303 stainless steel affords players the softest feel of any putter on the market
- Eleven different head designs and extensive customizable options specific to any player skill
- Cost may be prohibitive for some players as Seemore putters are some of the most expensive on the market
- Most models are center-shafted which may limit options for players used to heel-shafted putters
- Some players have reported that despite customizable head weights, some models are too light.
Leaving anything to chance with equipment can prove devastating to your golf game. When putting accounts for half of your strokes throughout the round, you had better be sure your weapon of choice is the right one. With seven distinct heads that showcase the very best in design, technology, and materials, the 2018 Select line of putters sets itself apart from the rest of the competition. If you’re a player of any ability looking for the very best in performance, feel, and design, the 2018 Scotty Cameron Select Newport line of putters are your best choice.
- Four-Way Balance Sole Design perfectly balances the putter at address ensuring proper alignment
- Mutli-material face construction reduces vibration at impact without compromising feel
- Seven different head designs with customizable features give players options
- These are some of the most expensive on the market, which may prove prohibitive for some players
- The technology in the 2018 Select line is not notably different from previous Select lines
- Some players have complained about excessive shipping times due to demand
Finding a putter that fits your stroke is essential to putting your best. While one putter may look great, another might feel softer, and another might have too much toe hang. With so many different choices on the market, choosing the right putter can be daunting. Through marrying the best of blade and mallet designs into a series of six simple looking heads that utilize the latest technology and materials, the TP Mullen line of putters eliminate much of the guesswork and are sure to deliver consistent results for players of all abilities.
- The aluminum insert utilizes Pure Roll technology to get the ball rolling quickly while providing optimal feel
- Six simple head designs allow players several choices when choosing the right putter
- All head designs incorporate features of blade and mallet heads to maximize consistency
- Players with square-to-square strokes have reported that the toe hang options are not the most best for them
- Lack of adjustability and customizable options may be a limiting factor for some players
- TP Mullen putters are priced slightly higher than comparable putters on the market
Tradition meets modern science in the Ping Vault 2.0 putter. With modern technology that delivers forgiveness and consistency across the entire face and adjustable customization to match, the Ping 2.0 line of putters are perfect for any player searching for a traditional looking putter that is sure to help lower scores..
- The Vault 2.0 putters are moderately priced making them a great value for any player
- True Roll Technology gets the ball rolling quickly and provides forgiveness and consistency on mishits
- Seven different head designs with adjustable heel and toe weights allow for lots of customization
- Lack of adjustability in the loft of the putter may be a limiting factor for some players
- Some players have had trouble finding a certified Ping club fitter in certain parts of the United States
- There is not any new technology in the head compared to the previous Ping Vault line of putters
Putting is the most individualistic part of the game. Having a putter that not only fits properly but infuses confidence is essential to making more putts. That is exactly what the Ping Sigma G line of putters delivers. If you’re a player looking for a forgiving putter with an insert that provides the very best in feel and consistency, the Ping Sigma G needs to be in your bag.
- True Roll Face Technology provides consistency and forgiveness across the entire face of the putter
- The Sigma G series of putter is moderately priced making it affordable for most golfers
- 18 different head designs with customizable options give players plenty of options
- Some players find the sound of the insert to be a little hollow and may opt for solid face putters
- Lack of adjustability in loft (3 degrees) may not be suitable for player who like variety
- Finding a certified Ping club fitter has been difficult for some players
The success and popularity of the Toulon putter line is undeniable. Made from the very best materials and featuring a state-of-the-art Deep Diamond milled face, Toulon putters are leading the way in 2018. If you’re a player looking for optimal performance with an endless variety of options to choose from, one of the Toulon putters is sure to see you make more putts and shoot lower scores.
- Deep Diamond face milling affords optimal feel and sound for increased stability and control
- Grooves in the face get the ball rolling quickly and straight reducing the skid effect
- Nine different head designs with custom options available in length, weight, and hosel design provide
- Cost may be a limiting factor for some players as Toulon putters are more expensive than others
- Some players have said the mallet head designs are too busy which can be an issue
- Players that do not go through an expert fitting may end up with a putter that is not the best fit for them
Consistency is unquestionably the fastest way to see better putting results. The TFI 2135 Satin line of putters incorporate the very best in modern technology and design to help improve alignment and get the ball rolling on line quickly. Players of all levels that struggle with alignment or are simply looking to become more consistent will surely benefit from one of the putters in the TFI 2135 Satin line.
- A sightline that is 21.35 mm above the ground set at the equator of the ball makes alignment easy
- Variable depth milled grooves create increased friction at impact reducing the skid effect
- Five different head designs allow for plenty of options when choosing the right putter
- Some players have reported that the feel and sound are a little dead as the ball comes off the face
- Some players say the head design is a little too busy and opt for a more simpler appearance
- Lack of options in loft and lie may not be preferable for players looking for customization
Nearly half the strokes we take in a typical round occur on the putting green. Therefore, it is paramount to choose a putter that not only looks and feels good, but is also properly fit to your stroke. The nine different head designs in the Huntington Beach Series allow players more options for customization than any other line of putters on the market. If you’re a player looking for the best in putter design, technology, and customization at a reasonable price, one of the putters in the Huntington Beach line of putters is surely right for you.
- Nine different head designs and numerous length, loft, and lie options make customization easy for players
- Huntington Beach putters are priced significantly lower than many of their competitors
- Speed Optimization Face Technology creates more consistent distance control
- Only the model one is available for players who are left handed and require a left handed putter
- Lines and edges appear sharp and aggressive to some players as compared to other putters
- Soft feel may be too soft and feel dead to some players used to a harder solid feel at impact
Feel is everything in putting. The proprietary soft carbon steel and Super-Fly milling in the face provide some of the softest and most responsive feel of any putter on the market. Bettinardi has married classic putter head design many golfers love with the best materials and milling processes anywhere in the BB1. If you’re a player looking for the ultimate in feel and responsiveness, the BB1 is the answer.
- Soft carbon steel and Super-Fly milling create a soft feel and exceptional responsiveness
- Stealth Black finish reduces glare for optimal contrast at address and is very durable
- Numerous options in length, loft, and lie available
- Cost may be a factor for some as the BB1 is priced higher than other putters on the market
- There is really no new technology in this putter compared to previous other models
- Not ideal for players looking for extra forgiveness
The TeeLess Driver makes golf easier, especially since so many mid-to-high handicappers struggle from the tee. And, with a price less than the traditional modern driver or fairway woods, it’s full of technology that won’t break the bank. If you’re ready to have more fun and play better golf, you should absolutely put the TeeLess Driver in your bag. Don’t take it from just us, here is another great overview of the TeeLess Driver from our friends at USGolfTV.
- Plays great from the rough and fairway bunkers
- Incredibly high launch with lower spin, perfect for maximizing distance
- Very forgiving on off-center hits and ball strikes
- Only beneficial to mid-to-high handicappers
- Price is low, but not compared to more proven drivers and fairway woods
- Limited feedback at impact and can feel a little hollow
Hitting putts solidly is something that almost all golfers struggle to do consistently. Mishit putts often end up off line and short of the hole costing golfers valuable strokes. The technology in the Envroll ER7 makes it one of the most forgiving putters on the market allowing players to make more putts and shoot lower scores. If you are a player looking for increased forgiveness and a more consistent roll off the face, the Envroll ER7 should be in your bag.
- Sweet Face Technology creates consistent transfer of energy across the face allowing for increased forgiveness
- Inward curvature on both the heel and toe help mishit putts to stay on the target line
- 3 different lengths and head weights give players options to choose a putter that fits
- The Envroll ER7 is priced higher than most other putters on the market which may be a hindrance for some golfers
- The mallet head design may not be preferred by players accustomed to a blade head
- Lack of adjustability options in head weight and loft may be a limiting factor for some players
Saving strokes on the green is the easiest way to shoot lower scores. Many golfers underestimate the importance of technology and proper fitting when it comes to putters. The Cure CX1 brings together the best of both worlds with innovative design, technology and a vast array of customizable options that make finding the perfect combination of adjustments quick and easy. If you’re looking for a putter with more consistency, feel, and stability, then the Cure CX1 is the perfect choice.
- The larger head and higher center of gravity increase MOI for greater forgiveness
- The ability to customize shaft length, lie angle, and weight give players plenty of options when their CX1 Putter
- Rotating shaft disc assembly makes the fitting process extremely easy and efficient for players
- The Cure CX1 is priced higher than many other putters available on the market
- Without a proper fitting from a professional, some players may wind up with a putter that does not suit them
- The limit of a single head design may limit the choices of players that prefer a different look
Making more putts is the key to shooting lower scores for any player. Having a putter that gets the ball rolling on-line quickly and provides maximum forgiveness is central to more consistency and fewer strokes on the green. If you’re a player used to a mallet head shape looking for increased feel and consistency, you can’t go wrong with the Odyssey EXO.
- The White Hot Microhinge face creates optimal feel and feedback off the face
- Multi-material head design helps to increase the clubs increase the forgiveness
- Three different head shapes with both toe-hang and face balance options allow players to customize a putter to their stroke
- The EXO is limited to mallet head options only, which may turn some players away
- The EXO putter comes with a high price tag, which may be a hindrance for some players
- Mallet heads are designed for players with arching strokes and may not be suitable for players with a square-to-square stroke
Golf is a game of misses and narrowing those misses off the tee is paramount to shooting lower scores. Building on its reputation for sound engineering and maximum forgiveness, Ping has optimized the G400 to do just that—find more fairways and improve off-center shots. If you’re a player who struggles with accuracy or solid contact off the tee, the Ping G400 needs to be in your bag.
- A low CG helps to create optimal launch conditions, while also maximizing MOI
- A streamlined head shape and Vortec Technology improve aerodynamics for faster clubhead speed
- The tungsten backweight increases forgiveness and allows players to customize their swing weight
- The G400 has not proven to add much distance over the previous Ping G model
- The smaller 445 cc head may be slightly less forgiving for some players who are used to 460cc drivers
- Limited loft options may discourage some players who are looking for more choices in their setup
With groundbreaking technology and exceptional aesthetics, the TaylorMade M3 Fairway Wood is an excellent option for the better player seeking more distance and playability from both the tee and the fairway. With the world’s best players putting it in their bag, you may want to consider joining them and play with the TaylorMade M3 Fairway Wood!
- Many options for adjustability allow you to fine-tune the club to your liking
- The light weight of the club allows you to maximize your overall clubhead speed
- The smaller clubhead gives a very clean profile
- The adjustability may be overwhelming if you’re looking for a simple club
- The cost of the club may be out of reach for some players with limited budgets
- The carbon crown may not suit everyone’s eye
With excellent distance, technology, and performance, there is no wonder why Titleist is always at the top of the market with their golf clubs. Their 917 F2 Fairway Wood is the latest in their excellent line of fairway woods, featuring the improved Active Recoil Channel 2.0, SureFit Adjustability, and the Variable Face Thickness Insert. With all of these technologies and the classic Titleist performance, you should consider putting the Titleist 917 F2 Fairway Wood in your bag.
- The extensive adjustability allows you to optimize the club to your individual swing
- The technology in the club produces tremendous forgiveness and ball speeds
- The larger profile induces confidence for players
- The adjustability may bring too many options to players looking for a simple golf club
- The higher ball flight may not be what every player is looking for in a fairway wood
- Some golfers may want a lower spinning model
Providing a fairway wood packed with both new innovations and tournament-tested technology, the Cobra KING F8 Fairway Wood brings a unique club to any golfer’s bag. Since many golfers tend to struggle with launching a fairway wood into the air, the King F8 features technologies which allow players to hit beautiful shots straight down the fairway. If you’re a player looking to obtain an advanced weapon for an area many players struggle with, the Cobra KING F8 Fairway Wood is the club for you!
- The MyFly loft technology brings 8 different loft settings to optimize launch for each individual player
- Perfect for players with high clubhead speeds seeking maximum distance and forgiveness
- Offers an excellent fairway wood for a pretty reasonable price point
- The 360 Aero Crown may be off-putting to some players looking for a more traditional looking design
- The back center of gravity may produce a ball flight that is a little too high for some players
- The lack of a set loft due to MyFly may be uninviting for some players
The TaylorMade Milled Grind Wedge is perfect for the golfer who prefers the classic style of a wedge with the advanced technology synonymous with TaylorMade Golf. If you are looking for the ultimate in versatility, control and performance, a full set of TaylorMade Milled Grind Wedges should be in your bag.
- Precision milled for the ultimate in control, spin, and overall performance
- Simplistic sole grinds ideal for every golfer
- Wide array of lofts makes it easy to choose the right set for you
- Priced on the higher end of the market, making it a tough buy for some golfers
- Can feel a little heavy on very short shots
- Requires plenty of testing to find the right wedges for you
Playing great golf starts with saving strokes from around the green, and few clubs make it easier than the Titleist Vokey SM7 Wedge. This wedge makes it easy to play any shot from the fringe, sand, or rough. We highly recommend you buy this wedge, and make it a constant in your golf bag today.
- Incredible spin control from the fairway, sand, and rough
- Six different sole grinds make it easy to play from every lie
- Flop shots come out better than with any other wedge on the market
- High price tag may make it tough for some to purchase
- Higher lofted clubs are tough to play full shots with
- Could require a lot of testing to find the right clubs for your swing
Golfers who look for the very best in short game equipment will absolutely love the Cleveland RTX 4 Wedge. With the right mix of wedges in your bag, you can approach any shot from 100 yards or less with confidence. If you’re a serious golfer who wants the finest golf equipment available to the public, the Cleveland RTX is an absolute must-have.
- Incredibly forgiving wedge especially when on off-center hits
- One of the most versatile wedges ever manufactured
- Produces a remarkable amount of spin compared to othes wedges
- May not be worth the extra cost if you already use the RTX 3
- Testing required depending on your typical playing conditions
- Requires adjustment if you’re not used to high spin rate wedges