Showing 91–120 of 290 results
If Cobra’s known for one thing when they introduce a new line of drivers, it’s the subsequent introduction of new technology. The Rapspeed line of drivers has plenty of it.
Most notable is radial weighting which maximizes the distance between weights at the front and the back of the head. The design feature increases both swing and ball speed, while reducing spin for longer, straighter drives.
Whether you’re new to the game and don’t hit the ball very far, struggle with the proverbial slice, or are just looking for more control and playability, the Rapspeed line of drivers has something to offer everyone.
- Amount of loft and lie angle adjustability in each club is much greater than other drivers.
- Stable feeling through the hitting area is unmatched.
- Price point is significantly lower than other, similar drivers.
- Performance characteristics appear to be quite similar to the previous generation of Speedzone drivers.
- Customizable options are more limited than some other manufacturers.
- Fewer demo days may make it harder for some players to get fitted.
While Callaway has long had a reputation for designing some of the best drivers in the game, the Epic family of drivers have received rave reviews from the best players in the game and hackers alike.
The family includes the Epic Max, Max LS, and Speed drivers. All were constructed with AI to be the most efficient and aerodynamic drivers Callaway has ever made. Combined with the latest and greatest materials and technology it’s little wonder these drivers have taken the golf world by storm.
- Multiple head designs can be tailored to nearly any player.
- AI-informed Jailbreak Speed Frame and Flash Face design work in conjunction to create some of the most stable driver faces on the market. The result is more ball speed and increased distance.
- A host of customizable shaft and head options make fitting any player a breeze.
- Price point is quite high at over $500.
- Shipping times may be variable based on demand.
- Epic Max LS head may not be preferable for most players
The TR21 Big-LB blends classic design with modern technology in what is one of the longest three-woods in the game.
Better players seem to prefer a classic look. There’s just something about a simple, traditional shape that’s hard to beat. That’s exactly what you’ll find in the TR21 Big-LB. Combined with cutting edge materials and technology, this club delivers in every way possible.
- Clubhead design creates ideal conditions for high launch, low spin, and maximum distance.
- VIZARD shafts incorporate the very best in design and materials to deliver consistent performance swing after swing.
- The clubhead shape is a classic design that inspires confidence at setup.
- Single loft option is not ideal for some players.
- Price point is higher than other, similar three-woods on the market.
- Minimal shaft flexes might be a limiting factor.
Everyone misses the sweet spot of the club from time-to-time. If you are someone that feel like strikes in the toe, heel, and high on the club face are causing you problems on the course then the Edison wedges may help you shoot better score instantly. Higher moment of inertia (MOI) from mass that has been distributed around the perimeter of the wedge, the Edison wedges can help players maintain distance even on mishits. Edison wedges are made for mid and high handicap players but can provide benefits to anyone that wants to reduce the stress in their short game.
- Perimeter weighting of the Edison wedge can provide forgiveness for golfers with mid and high handicaps.
- Edison Golf wedges are forged and provide a soft feel that many golfers will love.
- Koehler grinds on the Edison wedges provide versatility in several lies that can make chipping and pitching easier.
- Currently, the Edison wedges come in a chrome finish only, this may be a problem for golfers that prefer a dark finish in their highest lofted wedge .
- Custom options are limited to KBS Tour, Tour 105, and TGI shafts with Golf Pride MCC +4 grips.
- Edison wedges provide specialized performance to golfers that comes with a slightly higher price than other manufacturers.
Graphite iron shafts in general can reduce the impact golfers feel during practice and play and reduce the risk of elbow, wrist, and arm injuries. Golfers struggling from these injuries can switch to graphite shafts, like the MMT, and reduce pain immediately. Further, graphite shafts also offer more optimal control over weight and flex so golfers have more freedom to custom fit their preferences into their iron builds. The MMT shafts specifically balance the advantages of graphite with the structural strength of steel to deliver a seamless performance to golfers that are looking to upgrade their iron game.
- Mitsubishi’s MMT golf shafts are among the highest performing iron shafts we have tested.
- MMT provides a blend of graphite and steel that provides more strength and stability while reducing impact shock.
- Golfers with injuries that are aggravated during golf should considering switching to the MMT shaft to reduce pain and improve performance.
- Currently, the MMT golf shafts are difficult to try and are only available for demo at select locations.
- MMT golf shafts carry a higher price tag than steel iron shafts due to the advanced material design and manufacturing processes.
- While the change in feel is not drastic, the MMT provide a different sensation that golfers may have to adjust to initially.
The Diamana TB golf shaft is a smooth profile golf shaft that can help golfers launch the ball into the air and maximize their carry distance. Categorized as a middle launch, middle spin golf shaft, the TB can be built to fit a wide variety of players. Diamana TB is also a great match for golfers that primarily use their fairway woods from the fairway and rough so they can stop their golf ball quickly on the greens.
- Coving a wide range of weight and flex options, the Diamana TB golf shaft can be built to almost any golfer’s delivery.
- Many of the most popular drivers and fairway wood club heads will pair well with the middle launch, middle spin profile of the Diamana TB shaft.
- Mitsubishi’s Consistent Feel Designs helps players select their ideal weight and flex properties without sacrificing performance.
- Aggressive players will likely prefer a more tip stiff golf shaft design.
- Only advanced club fitting centers are likely to have the Diamana TB shaft for demoing.
- The blue and white colorway of the golf shaft may be too bold for golfers that prefer a traditional appearance.
One of the best attributes of the HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX golf shaft is how widely it appeals to golfers of all types. Getting fit for your golf shaft is the only way to truly know if one is for you or not, but the HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX is a versatile option that performs well in many golfer’s hands. The HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX is great when paired with heavier club heads like Ping drives and fairway woods and can lead to good distance improvements for golfers with almost all swing speeds.
- Counter balanced golf shafts, like the HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX, can increase the ball speed of drivers by allowing golfers to swing faster.
- The HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX shafts promotes medium to low launch and low spin to deliver more distance to more golfers.
- Players generally found the HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX shaft to have an exceptionally smooth feel.
- The softer middle section of the HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX may be too active for some players.
- Without changing the head weight of your driver or fairway wood, changing to the HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX may decrease the swing weight of your club due to the counter balance design.
- Only advanced fitting locations will have the Project X HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX shaft for demo and purchase.
HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black is targeted for aggressive swingers. Golfers that prefer ultra-stable golf shafts may also fit well into the HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX even if they do not have the fastest club head speeds. Generally, higher swing speed players will do well with the low launch, low spin design of the HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX, the best way to know for sure is to go test it for yourself with your local club fitter.
- The HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX is made from 100% aerospace grade, premium materials.
- Project X combines a ultra-stiff middle section with a stiff tip section to create a stable golf shaft that produces low launch and low spin.
- Aggressive players will love how effortless the HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX is to swing at high club head speeds.
- Golfers with moderate tempos will likely prefer the loading patters of softer middle section golf shafts.
- Upcharge golf shafts, like the HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX, will be too expensive for some golfers to justify.
- The HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX golf shaft will only be available to try at advanced fitting locations.
The Graphite Design Tour AD HD golf shaft is ultra-premium meaning that it is an expensive upgrade choice. Golfers that are serious about their game can level up their performance when the AD HD is built for them. The AD HD is perfect for golfers looking for a well-balanced ball flight that provides more accuracy and more distance either off the tee or coming from the deck with fairway woods. The mid launch and mid-low spin profile of the Tour AD HD makes it well-suited for golfers with a variety of club head speeds and many of the top driver head choices this season.
- The Tour AD HD compliments other shafts in the Graphite Design performance series well and can maximize performance for golfers.
- The Tour AD HD combines middle launch and mid to low spin for increased driving distances off the tee (drivers) and easier launch coming from the fairway and rough (fairway woods).
- The Tour AD HD is an amazingly smooth shaft that is a pleasure to hit yet remains stable even at high club head speeds.
- The cost of the Tour AD HD shaft will discourage budget conscious golfers even if the performance is better than their current shaft.
- Graphite Design shafts, including the Tour AD HD, can only be found in advanced fitting studios, so getting your hands on one to try may be difficult depending on where you live.
- While the white color of the shaft will appeal to many, some may find it too bold when they prepare to hit their shot.
I’m a big fan of Leus golf towels. Not only are their designs and patterns eccentric and fun, the towels are well-built and outperform other towels I’ve tried over the years (remember, I’m especially messy). What I also love about the Leus brand is its commitment to social and environmental responsibility. They’re eco initiatives are unlike anything I’ve seen from a company of its size. I’m proud to support these endeavors and will continue to going forward.
- Plenty of different designs and patterns give golfers plenty of options to choose from.
- Commitment to environmental sustainability is unprecedented.
- Outstanding customer service department is professional and quick to handle returns or resolve any issues that arise.
- Lack of custom personalization option may be a drawback for some golfers.
- Popular designs may not always be in stock.
- Price point is slightly higher than other, similar towels on the market.
For years, I’ve had trouble maintaining my focus on the golf course. No matter how well or poorly I happen to be playing, it seems like my mind starts to wander on about hole 14. As a result, I make silly mistakes and my buddies end up with more of my money than they should. With that in mind, I was lucky enough to get my hands on some 500MG Focus Terpene Enhanced Broad Spectrum Tincture. Sure enough, I took one dose before my next round and the results were dramatic. Not only was I able to stay focused for the entire round, I convinced my partners to play another 18. I haven’t done that for a long time.
- Natural, vegan, non-GMO ingredients make the products both safe and healthy.
- Plenty of educational resources are available on the company’s website and customer service is both knowledgeable and friendly. They’re happy to answer any questions you might have.
- Wide array of products and dosages allow you to customize your order to your specific needs.
- Products are on the expensive side.
- Products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to treat or prevent disease or other ailments.
- Shipping times can vary depending on product availability.
Nothing rolls smoother! Like all RX Series Putters, the RX5 features a higher center of gravity, lower loft, and a deeper face that impacts the ball at the equator, eliminating backspin and creating a lower, more consistent launch angle and superior forward roll, helping the ball stay on the intended line.
- Extremely high MOI provides golfers maximum stability and forgiveness.
- Weight adjustability makes customization easy.
- Adjustable lie angle makes fitting for any golfer simple.
- Abnormally large head design may take some getting used to.
- Price point is higher than other, similar putters.
- Single head shape may not fit the needs of every player.
All golfers physically capable of swinging a club should be doing exercises that enable them to hit the golf ball as far as possible. As long as you are a golfer that can physically complete the training protocols, the SuperSpeed system can improve your game. Beginners, avid golfers, and professionals should all consider doing something to improve their physical abilities and the SuperSpeed golf system is the most proven way to go. Hey Guys our friends at SupeSpeed are hooking you up by giving you 10% off everything on their store. Just click this link or use the code GA and the discount will be applied at check out.
- The SuperSpeed golf system can absolutely enable players to swing faster and hit the golf ball further.
- The SuperSpeed system allows golfer to work on their physical fitness in a golf specific way with proven results.
- The SuperSpeed system comes with partner protocols that players can follow anywhere they can swing a club.
- The SuperSpeed sticks require as much room as a driver so indoor spaces can be too small to complete the recommended protocols.
- The SuperSpeed golf system works best when paired with a radar system that can track your results, this additional unit comes with an added cost.
- Golfers that train vigorously with the SuperSpeed sticks will have to regrip them just like golf clubs.
The Tee Claw allows golfers to use any golf tee (wood, plastic, broken) instead of hitting off of the dreaded rubber tube. The elastic lanyard allows the Tee Claw to be used for a multitude of drills to include alignment, ball position, swing path, chipping, putting and so much more. The versatility of the Tee Claw is unmatched. There is no other training aid on the market that is as versatile and affordable as the Tee Claw. Tee Claw is also an effective training tool for Baseball, Softball and many other sports!
- The Tee Claw can be used indoors and outside, on the ground, and with golf mats.
- The Tee Claw also creates a swing station that can help players align to the golf ball and swing on better club paths.
- The Tee Claw accommodates most types of wooden and plastic tees.
- The Tee Claw may be unnecessary for mats that can accept a tee directly.
- Golfers may prefer the larger visuals of alignment sticks to help create their hitting stations.
- The Tee Claws and lanyards are sold separately.
When I first heard about the revolutionary design of the Vero X1, I’ll admit, I was a little skeptical. It didn’t take long for that skepticism to subside when I put the ball in play, however. When I hit this ball side-by-side against premium balls from other top manufacturers, I was blown away with the results. Not only was my carry distance longer with the Vero X1, my shot dispersion became much tighter.
- Exceptional playability in all conditions.
- Reduced spin off driver increases distance and tightens shot dispersion without sacrificing feel and control.
- Price point of $39.99 is substantially less than other balls in its class.
- Currently only available through online ordering directly from manufacturer.
- Yet to be endorsed by the game’s biggest names.
- Thin cover is not as durable as other comparable balls.
I love the look of the MG4+ compared to the previous MG4.1. I think the overall design and fit of the shoe have improved tremendously. G/Fore make some of my favorite golf shoes in the Gallivanter line because of their combination of superior comfort and a traditional style. The MG4+ are perhaps the most comfortable G/Fore shoe I have ever worn. I love the versatility of these shoes and the look for warm-weather rounds. Overall, the MG4+ is thoughtfully constructed and a great fit for golfers looking to be on their feet a lot.
- The MG4+ golf shoes are comfortable and easy to wear in hot golf conditions.
- The MG4+ are some of the most well-made golf shoes on the market and keep players feet in place throughout the golf swing.
- G/Fore has created a fantastic looking golf shoe with the MG4+ and provided golfers with a new option to try.
- The MG4+ golf shoes are heavier than other athletic-style golf shoes.
- The MG4+ golf shoes are expensive compared with other molded spike, or spikeless, golf shoe options.
- The MG4+ will likely be hard to find and try on before ordering and golfers should be aware, they can run small.
The Gallivanter is the first and only traditional-style golf shoe I can see myself wearing long-term. The Gallivanter is lighter in weight than any other golf shoe I have tried within that style and is more comfortable when walking 18 than I imagined. I typically opt for sneaker style golf shoes like the G/Fore MG4Plus but the Gallivanter open the door for an additional style without having to sacrifice my comfort or performance. For golfers willing to pay the price to have the very best, the Gallivanters check every box.
- The Gallivanter offers industry-leading comfort for a traditional style golf shoe.
- The Gallivanter is a waterproof golf shoe and can be worn year-round.
- G/Fore provides exceptional style offerings with the Gallivanter so players can match their look to their shoe of choice.
- The Gallivanter and other G/Fore shoes will be hard to find compared with other shoe offerings.
- The Gallivanter golf shoe will show wear lines after several rounds due to the soft leather exterior used.
- The price of the Gallivanter golf shoe will discourage budget-conscious golfers.
The Accuhit is a great training aid for helping player reduce tension. The subtle reminder at the bottom of your lower hand is excellent to help keep your hands in a consistent position and sure-up your grip. The Accuhit also allows players to hit shots with immediate feedback and can instantly translate the results you are seeing on the range to the course. Hey Guys our friends at AccuHit are hooking up our readers with 15% off your total order at AccuHit Golf, so be sure to click this link and use this code at GA15 at checkout.
- The Accuhit provides real-time feedback to create a tension-free golf grip.
- The Accuhit training aid can help golf golfers find a better feel for their grip and help improve their golf shots.
- The Accuhit is small and very easy to carry in your golf bag.
- The Accuhit does not offer golfers feedback for their hand positions.
- Golfers looking for advanced grip help will likely need to supplement the use of the Accuhit with lessons as well.
- The Accuhit will be difficult to find in local pro shops and retail golf store locations.
The Shot Scope system was already the best golf tracking system on the market. The improvements made with the new V3 design make the watch easier to wear and improve the overall user experience. PinCollect technology enhances the accuracy around the greens for more insights into your short game and putting stats. The V3 provides better tee-to-green coverage than the previous Shot Scope watches and is an excellent upgrade.
- The V3 watch offers an improvement on the established Shot Scope system, especially for the short game shots.
- The new V3 watch is more comfortable to wear and has better battery life than prior generation models.
- The ability to upgrade the firmware and software of the V3 system means your unit will continue to improve over time.
- The cost of the Shot Scope system will be too expensive for budget-conscious golfers.
- Golfers that do not like to play golf in a watch will have to adjust to having something on their wrists while using the Shot Scope V3.
- The ability to try the Shot Scope V3 system before you buy one will be limited.
The team in the R&D lab at Graphite Design Japan went all out when designing the new Graphite Design MAD wood shafts. A challenge was issued to them to design a shaft that would alleviate the ill-fated golf ball flight issues that results in a lack of Maximum Accuracy and Distance. Accepting the challenge, they went to work in an effort to develop a cure.
- The MAD and MAD Pro shafts cover a very wide range of golfer swing speeds and styles and can provide performance improvements to many.
- The MAD shafts feature aerospace grade carbon fibers and the Graphite Design MSI technology to create a shaft that performs well and feels great.
- The MAD shaft is one of the most affordable golf shafts in the Graphite Design line up and will be a great upgrade for golfers coming from stock shafts.
- Graphite Design shafts, including the MAD and MAD Pro can only be found at advanced fitting locations and club building studios.
- The MAD Pro does not offer the same incredible value as the standard MAD golf shaft.
- Some players may not enjoy the feel of the firmer middle section surrounded by softer ends and will be better suited to offerings like the Tour AD IZ or Tour AD XC shafts.
Getting fit for your hybrids and then building the shaft to match your specific delivery conditions is the best route to ensure you get the most performance possible from your hybrids. Graphite Design shafts stand out as the best for golfers that demand performance throughout the middle of their golf bags. Other premium options are available but the matrix of the Tour AD DI, Tour AD IZ, and Tour AD HY offer almost everything golfers need in three easy models.
Mitsubishi’s Diamana and Tensei golf shaft lines are some of the absolute best in golf. Tensei provides three different profiles to help suit the needs of individual golfers. The Tensei AV Raw Orange shaft is unique in that it features a counterbalance design that can give golfers more speed, more distance, and more forgiveness in their driver and fairway woods. The improvement with the new AV Raw line over the original Tensei Pro shafts is apparent especially with the feel of this shaft. Golfers looking for maximum potential off the tee will be well-suited to add the Tensei AV Raw Orange to their testing list.
- The Tensei AV Raw Orange shaft improves upon the original Tensei Pro Orange in terms of performance and feel.
- The counterbalanced nature of the AV Raw Orange gives players and club builders more options to dial in a golfer’s maximum performance.
- The Tensei AV Raw is one of the best distance producing shafts we have tested.
- Golfers will have to add weight to their club heads if they want to switch into the Tensei AV Raw Orange and maintain the same swingweight if coming from a shaft with a lower balance point.
- Golfers who have the original Tensei Pro Orange and enjoy the feel may not see a big enough performance boost to demand an upgrade.
- The Tensei AV Raw Orange will only be available in advanced fitting centers and select retail locations.
Delivering the face square to the line at impact is the most essential fundamental in putting. Innovative design features that are proven to reduce face rotation throughout the entire stroke make the Toe Up putter unlike anything in its class. If you’re a player of any ability that struggles with keeping the face square and starting the ball on line, the Toe Up putter should be in your bag.
- Face Balanced allows players to start the ball on their intended line
- Center of gravity located toward the front helps to greatly reduce torque
- The chemically milled oval pattern on the face gets the ball rolling quickly
- Offset blade head designs may take some getting used to for players used to hitting a mallet
- Lack of custom options and adjustability may be limiting factors for some players
- The milled face may be too firm for players used to softer inserts on their putter
Putter fitting involves dialing in player delivery conditions and feel and visual preferences. The advantages that mallet putters bring have been well documented. Many players aim the putter more accurately with smaller, blade-style putters thus presenting an inherent conflict of great aim and the highest levels of performance at impact. Before, players had to choose between improved aim and improved performance on their mishits. The combination of the Evnroll signature grooves and the added forgiveness of the Stability Shaft created a forgiveness-enhanced blade putter that can potentially give many players the best-of-both-worlds.
We expect this to remain the same with the T100 irons, but it’s likely Titleist will adopt new members to its tribe with these irons.The T100 irons are geared toward the discerning player that expects more than just distance and forgiveness from their irons. They place an emphasis on feel, responsiveness, and the ability to shape different shots. It’s important to remember that just because the best players in the world are playing a certain club, doesn’t mean you should too. If you’re new to golf or strike your irons inconsistently, it’s going to be hard to realize the benefits of the T100 irons.
- Looks are cleaner and sharper than the 2021 line.
- Dual bounce soul optimizes turf interaction and keeps the club from digging.
- Strategically placed tungsten weights improve stability and allow CG to be strategically placed for ideal launch conditions.
- Higher handicappers and beginners might not realize the benefits of these irons.
- Price point is higher than other forged clubs on the market.
- Don’t expect to gain much distance compared to other irons.
TPT shafts are created using an automated process for industry-leading tolerance control. Golfers seeking the ultimate precision in terms of fit, feel, and performance will get all of that with the TPT Red Range . The Red Range is however, one of the most expensive golf shafts on the market so it is well-suited for golfers that prioritize performance over cost friendly price tags. With TPT's industry leading Automatic Improvement Guarantee, if you don't see an improved performance from your TPT shaft that you saw in the fitting, then you can return it to an authorized fitter for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. Talk about backing up their products!
- The continuous fiber throughout the TPT Red Range golf shaft ensures the highest level of performance and consistency.
- TPT Red Range shafts have no spine and can therefore be played in any orientation without a detriment to performance.
- The feel of the TPT Red Range was pleasantly smooth and the performance output was top of our tests.
- The TPT Red Range is one of, if not the most, expensive golf shafts on the market.
- TPT Red Range shafts are difficult to find even for premium aftermarket golf shafts.
- The TPT Red Range is optimized only to drivers so players looking to place them in fairway woods may have to hold off for now.
The RIPX is a premium golf shaft designed for golfers that want a mid-launch, and lower spinning profile. The RIPX golf shaft is a handle stiff golf shaft that can stand up to all swing speeds. RIPX is also a more cost-effective option than other premium golf shafts meaning that budget-conscious players can get the benefits of better performance without giving up their entire golf fund.
- The RIPX is the most advanced R.I.P. integrated golf shaft and is a well-balanced mid launch, low spin design.
- RIPX uses higher quality materials to provide better control and stability without the need for excessive bulk or rigidity.
- The RIPX is one of the best performing golf shafts dollar-for-dollar on the market.
- The firm handle of the RIPX will feel harsher than some golfers may prefer.
- The Aldila RIPX’s higher kick point may present too much dynamic loft for ultra-aggressive swingers.
- For golfers already in love with their current RIP gamer, RIPX may not offer enough performance boost to justify the upgrade.
The SeeMore Si2 RST putter is for any golfer that loves the alignment advantage SeeMore putters can deliver but has been holding out for more traditional shapes. The new look of the RST hosels combine the forgiveness of the centered shafted design with the traditional appearance that may make the RST line of the putters appeal to even more golfers. If you love looking down at the traditional line but want to know you are aimed perfectly each time, the new RST putters are for you.
- The Si2 features the all-new RST Hosel from SeeMore golf and brings evolutionary performance to a classic plumber’s neck blade design.
- The entire RST Hosel line features a shape for each golfer and putting stroke and delivers “Hide the Red Dot” alignment feedback for more accurate putts.
- The Si2 is made with a milled aluminum insert that improves feel and allows golfers to roll the golf ball more consistently.
- The two-tone color appearance of the Si2 putter may be less favorable for some than a single color would be.
- The RST Hosel design is currently limited to plumber’s neck only and does not feature slant necks or double bends.
- At this time, the RST line from SeeMore is available in right-hand only for the Si2 model
The Odyssey Triple Track Ten putter has a lot to unpack. First, the alignment aids really seem to help especially when paired with a Triple Track golf ball. Secondly, the oversized shape of the putter head is confidence inspiring and excels in aiding pace control on mishit putts. Finally, the Stroke Lab shaft helps place more feel through the entire putting motion and provides a more fluid response in the backswing and downswing.
- The Triple Track Ten putter features one of the most clear and precise alignment aids in golf.
- The Triple Track Ten is extremely stable and will help golfers on mishit to control direction and distance.
- The large shape of the Triple Track Ten putter inspires confidence behind the golf ball.
- The Triple Track Ten putter is only most effective when paired with Callaway Triple Track golf balls.
- The large club head will be offensive to golfers that prefer blade-style or similar putter shapes.
- The Triple Track Ten shape is almost identical to the TaylorMade Spider putter.
A name known for high-performance and unrivaled feel by tour players and golfers worldwide – the all-new Motore X infuses a legendary brand with a decade of learnings for a new type of speed.
- The Motore X delivers premium performance without the higher price tag of other aftermarket golf shafts.
- The blend of F1 and F3 make the Motore X line one of the most versatile golf shafts available.
- The reinforced handle section of the Motore X feels stable but not rigid and delivers great speed through impact.
- The Motore X uses a smaller number of diverse materials when compared with other aftermarket golf shafts.
- The addition of tour extra stiff flexes for the F1 model would give the Motore X a better coverage range.
- Golfers looking for an extremely tip stiff golf shaft will likely fit into other options.