Showing 91–120 of 213 results
As is true with all handcrafted designs, Bastain Milled putters come with a premium price tag. Luckily, this price tag is backed up with some of the most elegant designs and tightest tolerances in the industry. If you order from Bastain Milled, you can have full confidence that once your putter arrives it will be exactly as it is intended and the performance will match. The bolt in hosel system is a feature that pushes the boundaries of putter club fitting and the versatility of a classic club. Enabling players to have more than one putter in a single package will hold immense value when paired with the right knowledge and putting techniques. Bastain Milled putters will align themselves with the most premium putters in the industry and their looks, feel, and performance is unlike anything else available.
- Precision milled putters are made to the exact specifications of each golfer and can be made to fit their putting motion seamlessly.
- The versatility of the bolt in hosel system can allow players to more accurately dial in their club to their putting stroke and hit more consistent putts, leading to lower scores.
- Signature putters, custom refinishing, and restoration all offered by Bastain Milled helps players achieve perfection.
- Due to the precision craftsmanship of each signature putter, many of the Bastain Milled putters carry a very high price tag.
- Bastain Milled signature putters are not available to demo in pro shops or retail golf stores and must be purchased before testing or fitting the putter for your swing.
- Most of the Bastain Milled signature putters are not very forgiving due to their inherent design characteristics.
While it is never best to assume that a shaft will fit you without testing each model in your hands, the versatility of the TZ6 shaft makes it a great performer in almost any golfers hands. Matching the proper weight and flex to your deliver can improve your consistency off the tee and lead to lower scores during your rounds. TZ6 is outstanding as a fairway option for even the fastest swingers in golf. Players looking for slightly more launch from an active tip design but do not want to give up the stability of low torque golf shafts can find their ideal blend with the TZ6 from Accra. TZ6 is one of the most well-balanced golf shafts we have ever tested and we cannot recommend it enough for your fitting and demo list.
- The active tip of the TZ6 shaft helps crate versatility in a number of club head configurations and across many skill levels of golfers.
- All-new high-modulus composite materials allow for less torque, more stability, and a smooth feel.
- The fastest recovery speeds in the Accra family, TZ6 is more efficient at turning your club head speed into more distance regardless of how fast you swing.
- Golfers will likely be unable to demo or test this shaft without booking a fitting through an advanced club fitting center or by purchasing first.
- High-speed golfers may find TZ6 to be too high launching as a driver shaft depending on their delivery conditions.
- TZ6 hybrid shafts are only available in 85-gram weights so players want hybrid shafts in either the 70 or 90-gram ranges will have to choose a different model.
Getting custom fit and matching your driver, fairway, or hybrid of choice with a golf shaft that helps you deliver the golf club more effectively is the best approach to improving your game the fastest. Accra continues to deliver tools that help players find more fairways, hit more greens, and add distance to their game. The TZ5 shaft is the most advanced golf shaft Accra has created and is ideal for players looking to shave spin off their tee shots and maximize their driving distance and accuracy. TZ5 is well suited for players with fast swing speeds looking to dial in their performance. If you are an accomplished golfer trying to fine-tune your tee-to-green execution, TZ5 is an absolute must try.
- The low launch, low spin profile is ideal for high speed players looking to gain accuracy and distance.
- The TZ5 shaft features a lower balance point that provides enhanced feedback without sacrificing stability.
- The ability to customize and engrave the TZ5 golf shaft makes each club uniquely yours and is a standout feature of the Accra Golf Brand.
- Players who prefer a softer tip profile may not find enough launch with the TZ5 shaft and should test TZ6.
- TZ5 is only availble through advanced fitting centers and can be difficult to demo before purchasing.
- Hybrid versions of the TZ5 shaft only come standard in a 95-gram option so players looking for 85-grams or below will have to choose another model.
Before purchasing any new equipment for your golf bag, it is important to know how it will perform for you. Custom fitting helps give more players better results and can help you shoot lower scores immediately. The PROFORCE V2 shaft can offer you more stability at impact and a better experience as you swing the club back and around your body. Golfers looking for premium performance without the premium price tag can find their ideal balance with the V2 shaft. Everyone gets better when they are matched with their best performing equipment and thanks to the expansive list of options UST provides within the V2 shaft line, golfers can find a PROFORCE V2 shaft for them no matter what.
- Proforce V2 offers premium performance at a fraction of the cost of other elite golf shafts.
- A longer parallel butt section under the player’s hands helps them maintain more control through the entire golf swing.
- Recoil technology transfers more energy at impact for higher ball speeds and more distance.
- UST Mamiya shafts can be difficult to find and demo without purchasing.
- The red and yellow color pattern of the PROFORCE V2 may be unappealing to golfers that prefer a traditional look.
- Very high swing speed players may need a stiffer tip profile to find their ideal strike patterns.
No matter what your handicap is, there is something of value within the Xe1 Wedge. Carefully designed to help players who struggle with shots from around the green, it’s hard to find an easier-to-hit wedge than this one. If you’re a golfer who is looking for a club that will help them from any type of lie, and especially the tough ones, you should absolutely buy the Xe1 Wedge. Finding the right club can be hard, but the theory behind the Xe1 Wedge is difficult to ignore. A golf club specifically designed for amateur golfers that helps you hit your chips consistency, and at half the price of conventional clubs. The Xe1 Wedge is a perfect club for a high handicap golfer looking to improve their game both on and off the course.
- One of the easiest-to-hit wedges ever designed
- The ideal club for the player who prefers a simple approach to the short game
- Great overall performance when shooting from tight lies and firm sand
- Much lighter than most traditional wedges available
- Clubhead is cast instead of forged, which can throw off the feel of the club
- Design makes it difficult to apply the same spin rates as with other wedges
Players in the market for a new driver should consider the M6 if they prefer the look of a carbon crown and feel they can use the accuracy benefits of a more forgiving profile. The M6 gives players industry-leading speed due to the injection of tuning resin and Hammerhead 2.0 technology. Twist Face and the Inertia Generator combine to deliver maximum forgiveness and accuracy from heel, toe, and bottom impact locations. The M6 driver is built for golfers who frequently strike the golf ball across the face but want the ultimate in ball speed and distance.
- Speed injected tuning resin delivers the maximum amount of allowed ball speeds and distance.
- The M6 provides the most forgiveness and accuracy in the TaylorMade lineup.
- Improved aerodynamic and the Inertia Generator allow engineers to design the M6 for every golfer.
- The M6 is only customizable in loft and face angle and can be limited for altering shot shapes.
- The M6 stock shaft options will not fit many higher swing speed players.
- The M6 may not give players enough performance benefits if they are coming directly from the M4.
Anytime you are considering buying a new golf club it must be better than what is in your bag or give you more options around the golf course. For players that have never been fit for their driver, the M5 is the ultimate tool for shot customization and distance. The M5 gives players more speed and more forgiveness due to the injection of Twist Face. Golfers looking for a new driver in the low spin category will love the shape, sound, and customized performance of the M5.
- Speed injected face guarantees you will be getting industry leading ball speeds
- The M5 provides the largest array of custom fitting options due to the inverted T-track.
- The two-tone design of the carbon crown makes it easy to align and delivers great sound.
- The price of the M5 is too expensive for many players before customization sets in.
- The M5 driver is less forgiving than other models depending on the setting it is built in.
- Players currently with the M3 or M4 may not see substantial improvements in ball speed.
Unlike most other golf shafts, the Dynamic Gold Tour Issue does not sacrifice weight when decreasing flex. The result is two versatile shaft models that can fit in a large number of golfer’s bag and sets. Players that enjoy heavier shafts but do not want to burden themselves with extra-stiff profiles can find relief in the S400 shaft. Tour Only tolerances are finally available to the mass market thanks to the Dynamic Gold Tour Issue line and golfers that are serious about their game and set composition can trust they are getting ultra-premium products for their build. DG Tour Issue makes a great option for iron shafts and should not be overlooked as an option for player’s wedge regardless of what iron shaft model they are playing.
- Tour Only weight and flex tolerances ensure that every shaft is hand-picked to fit the iron and wedge builds.
- S400 is one of few shafts made in the 130-gram range without being extra-stiff and great for aggressive players.
- True Temper produces a low launch, low spin profile that suits both moderate and quick tempo golfers.
- Dynamic Golf Tour Issue is available only in 130- and 132-gram ranges and can be too heavy for some golfers.
- True Temper does not make the Tour Issue shaft in regular flex so slower swing players may need other options.
- The Dynamic Gold Tour Issue shafts typically carries an upcharge that can increase the cost of builds.
The G410 PLUS and SFT drivers deliver on their promise to give players better performance than the standard and SFT models in the G400 line. The movable weight and trajectory tuning system deliver more customized performance for elite and low-handicap golfers. The SFT delivers industry leading slice shot shape correction and help for players that need to find more fairways and keep the ball in play. Ping only releases a club when it is better than the club it is made to replace. Players that are gaming the LST or Max models can rest until the next iteration is released, but players coming from another brand or other G400 models will likely get a better fit and improved performance from the G410 Plus and SFT drivers.
- The movable weight and trajectory tuning hosel give players more ball flight customization than ever before.
- Internalized Dragonfly is hidden under the crown and is more subtle for players preferring a classic look.
- G410 offers the most complete blend of aerodynamics and forgiveness by moving weight low and back.
- Higher spin players may struggle to reduce spin in the G410 Plus model and should wait for the LST version.
- The larger Turbulators are present and can be intrusive for players that like a cleaner look at address.
- Players looking for a muted sound may not enjoy the higher pitched ting of the G410 Plus and SFT models.
The HZRDUS Yellow shaft will fit the widest range of golfers in the HZRDUS family. HZRDUS Yellow is great for players looking to add club head speed and increase driving distance. Players with fast swing speeds, but a smooth transition will likely fit well into this shaft. HZRDUS Yellow is perfect for players looking to get lower launches, less spin, and great feel in a higher balance point design.
- Backweighting makes it possible for many golfers to improve club head speeds and increase distance.
- HZRDUS Yellow is a great feeling shaft that offers players low launch and low spin.
- Less aggressive players who need a stable golf shaft do not have to feel overwhelmed swinging the HZRDUS Yellow.
- The vibrant yellow colorway of the Tour-level handcrafted model can be unappealing for some players.
- Players not looking to utilize the high balance point will likely not fit into this shaft.
- Only available in 60- and 70-gram ranges may be a problem for players who need lighter or heavier golf shafts.
The HZRDUS Black shaft is one of the most demanding shafts on the market. This shaft is made for golfers with extremely high swings speeds and violent transitions from backswing to downswing. The HZRDUS Black can be a cure for players looking to reduce some launch and dial in spin rates with their driver. However, this shaft can feel like a load to manage for weaker players. Extremely fast swingers should test the HZRDUS Black because it could be exactly what they are looking for to help augment their control and consistency with their driver.
- A thicker mid-section creates one of the most stable golf shafts on the market.
- The high kick point helps golfer reduce launch and gives longer shots from extremely low spin.
- This shaft is great for players who have had trouble finding a golf shaft that holds up to their quick transitions.
- The bulk of this shaft can be burdensome for most players to swing over 18 holes.
- This shaft will struggle to perform unless the user is swinging the club at a very high speed.
- Only available in 60- and 70-gram ranges, it may be a problem for players who need lighter or heavier golf shafts.
At Golfers Authority it is our responsibility to deliver readers honest reviews and recommendations. This is the first year that I would feel comfortable recommending the driver from Mizuno to golfers of any level. The ST190 is a perfect blend of technology and classic aesthetics and delivers golfers maximized performance. If you are a player looking to get your shaft of choice dialed in Mizuno is difficult to find but the ST190 is worth your patience. If you are in the market for a new driver and love classic looks, traditional sounds, and more distance, the ST190 is a must try.
- SP700 Titanium face forging gives players more distance without an abrasive sound and feel.
- The use of more carbon fiber and the all black design is lightweight, sleek, and beautiful.
- Wave technology and CORTECH design help give the ST190 a larger sweet spot and more forgiveness.
- The ST190 is available in two head models and the loft sleeve limits specific playing positions.
- The stock shaft offerings for the ST190 driver are limited for higher swing speed players.
- Mizuno drivers are harder to find and testing can be difficult, especially in smaller pro shops and stores.
Players looking to spend money for the premium driver or fairway wood shafts need to first test that the bend profile and shaft characteristics compliment their swing types. Tensei CK Pro White is unbelievable in its ability to deliver performance in the right golfer’s hands. If you are a stronger player or looking to gain more distance and control from the tee or fairway then you should be making Tensei Pro White a part of your testing matrix. Tensei Pro White delivers on its promise of stability and a smooth feel and it is a pleasure to hit.
- Carbon Fiber and DuPont Kevlar combine to reinforce the butt section of this shaft for ultimate feel and control.
- The Boron infused tip gives Tensei Pro White a unique low-launch, low-spin build without a harsh feel.
- The traditional balance point of the Tensei Pro White will lead to a familiar response for many players.
- Slower swing speed players may not see as many benefits from Tensei Pro White as more aggressive swingers.
- Availability to test or demo this product before you buy it can be limited in most retail and pro shops.
- Players looking for a high- or mid-launch shaft will likely find better options in other premium models.
Custom Manufactured exclusively by Tour Shop Fresno for your order - we do not sell these through anyone else. They are new, custom manufactured to order, aftermarket shafts that are "Ready to Play" out of the box with adapter sleeve and grip installed. Just add your head and go hit it! Head wrench is not included. Tour Shop Fresno is an Authorized Dealer offering 'Shaft Manufacturer's Warranty' and guaranteed manufacturing workmanship of the assembly. Because they are built to order, you...
- Incredible clubhead stability at the highest swing speeds
- The tip-stiff design gives ultimate control while the soft butt-section yields incredible feel
- Ability to order in a variety of weights and flexes for all player preferences and swings
- Limited availability to demo in retail stores and pro shops
- The TENSEI Pro Orange is expensive, even among aftermarket shafts, with an MSRP of $450
- The counter-balance feel can be odd for golfers used to traditionally weighted shafts
This shaft is a standout performer in the driver shaft category. Other shaft models may offer better performance for fairway woods coming from the tee or the turf. Mitsubishi delivers on its promise of an improved Kuro Kage shaft in the Dual-Core TiNi design. The variable torque system makes it easy to fit into players of all swing speeds and feel preferences. This shaft is not made for only the highest swinging player, but I have found it best in their hands. Players coming from previous generation Kuro Kage models will love the similar feel and added performance of the Silver Dual-Core TiNi shaft.
- A second layer of titanium nickel (TiNi) adds stability and control in a reinforced tip design.
- Variable torque gives club fitters and golfers more options for those who enjoy a softer feeling shaft.
- The Silver Dual-Core TiNi has a similar feel to prior Kuro Kage models with improved performance.
- This shaft does not offer ideal conditions for fairway woods coming from the tee and ground.
- Although cheaper than most other premium shafts, some players can find better performance elsewhere.
- Very high swing speeds may need a shaft with a higher kick point if they are looking for lower launch.
Players seeking the ultimate control to fine tune their fairway wood or drivers should consider the Tour AD TP shaft. Improving golfer’s ability to hit exact numbers from the tee box without sacrificing distance is the standout feature of the Graphite Design Tour AD TP shaft. This shaft offers the serious golfer a unique ability to enhance the versatility of your fairway metals or streamline your new low spin driver. Graphite Design supplies the ultimate luxury for golfers who demand to play the very best.
- Mid to high launch and low spin can create long drive or perfect fairway ball flights
- Fast Taper Technology gives golfers a one-of-a-kind feeling and clubhead control
- Premium material ensure that every shaft created is built to the tightest tolerances
- Premium material come at a price, the Tour AD TP shaft MSRP is around $380
- Some players may feel distracted when looking down at a grey shaft in their woods
- Lack of availability to test in demo clubs as local pro shops and retail golf stores
Finding the right shaft depends on much more than just your swing speed. Elite players and low-handicap golfers know that the difference in a shaft that fits their swing and one that does not can mean large misses as they lose control of their golf club. Players who have traditionally sacrificed feel to gain control with their driver will love the Ventus shaft. Players who are looking to find more fairways when they are not striking the golf ball well may benefit from the added stability of this shaft. Anytime you are considering upgrading your driver, a formal fitting is the best way to know which shaft gives you the greatest combination of distance and accuracy. Fujikura has meticulously created the Ventus shaft to complement golfers who are looking to dial in their misses and fully optimize their driving performance.
- Full-length pitch 70 Ton carbon fiber in Ventus gives golfers more forgiveness with their driver at high speeds.
- The weave of lighter, 40 Ton, fibers retains the smooth feel of softer shafts without sacrificing performance.
- The mid-launch, low-spin design complements modern drivers and delivers more distance and accuracy.
- Players used to a firmer feeling driver shaft may not enjoy the softer feedback of the Fujikura Ventus shaft.
- The $350 price range may be difficult to justify without enough performance benefits over stock offerings.
- Golfers seeking an ultra-low launch and spin combination will likely prefer a higher bend point shaft.
Golfers looking to find their best performance will likely do so with premium golf shafts made from the best materials. Fujikura continues to make golf shafts built for players of all abilities and swing types. The Pro 2.0 shafts come in a wide range of weights and flex to give golfers more distance and accuracy at any clubhead speed. Players with lower driver or fairway wood club head speeds can benefit from the improved launch and spin of the blue standard model. High swing speed players can gain better energy transfer and more control from the stiffer white Tour-Spec version. In totality, there is a Pro 2.0 shaft for every golfer and Fujikura continues to build shafts that make golf easier.
- Improved loading zone materials give players more distance through more clubhead speed.
- Two models ensure that golfers of all swing types and skill levels can play a shaft that is built for them.
- 14% more torsional stiffness than previous Pro models give players more shot control and lower spin rates.
- 40 Ton carbon fiber is not as stiff as some materials used to design more expensive golf shafts.
- Players looking for ultimate stability may find this shaft inferior to other offerings with stiffer materials.
- The higher balance point feel can be difficult for players to get used to if they have never experienced it before.
The best golf shaft for you helps you strike your driver more consistently and helps promote more accuracy and distance during mis-hits. The Rogue is exceptional in helping golfers to gain club head speed and maintain control through impact. High swing speed players will gravitate towards the stability of the low-torque design that results from the Graphitic carbon fiber and NexGen Micro Laminate Technology. Players struggling with drivers that fly too high or spin too much can find relief in this tip-stiff profile. The Rogue Silver 130 MSI is quickly gaining traction and is a must try for any player serious about optimizing their driver and fairway wood performance.
- Better strength to weight ratios from the Graphitic Carbon Fiber help make Rogue 130 MSI more stable.
- NexGen Micro Laminate Technology combines with Ion Plating to give the Rogue an outstanding look and feel.
- The higher balance point will help some players gain club head speed and distance.
- Rogue is not offered in weights below 60 grams and that can be too heavy for some player’s preferences.
- The lower torque can feel stiff and boardy to some players compared to other premium shaft offerings.
- Rogue Silver 130 MSI carries one of the highest price tags of all premium shaft models.
The KBS C-Taper golf shaft is not built for every golfer nor every swing type. The C-Taper is designed to give players more control at high swings speeds. If that sounds like you then the C-Taper may be a better fit than whatever you currently are playing in your irons or wedges. Getting properly fit is about how the golf club feels during your swing and playing what makes you the most comfortable. Stronger players or players with a quick tempo may enjoy the response of the crisp feel in the C-Taper shaft and gain confidence even on their worst swings.
- Improved taper rates ensure that players get maximum control and stability even at extreme speeds.
- Tour player feedback helps ensure the C-Taper produces lower trajectories, less spin, and more distance.
- Aggressive golfers with quick tempos may find more comfort in this optimized design.
- Slower swing speed players may feel this shaft is too cumbersome to play for long periods of time.
- The low trajectory design may take carry distance away from players that do not fit this shaft properly.
- The KBS C-Taper shaft is one of the most expensive steel shafts models available.
Unlike most premium iron and wedges shafts that are targeted toward the better player, KBS has designed a tour-caliber shaft that is versatile enough for every golfer. A smoother feel, more responsive loading, and professional control and accuracy make the KBS Tour a great shaft for the majority of golfer to be testing. The right iron shaft for you will make you hit longer, straighter, more consistent golf shots and that is exactly what the KBS Tour shaft provides to a wide net of amateur and elite golfers.
- Smooth feel and mid-launch attributes help the KBS Tour appeal to a variety of skill levels and swing speeds.
- KBS technology delivers maximum energy transfer for more distance, less spin, and more control.
- The range of weight and flex options make the KBS Tour available to golfers of almost any fee preference.
- Aggressive players looking for a more penetrating ball flight may be better suited to a higher kick-point option.
- The responsive feel may seem too active for players that prefer more rigid iron and wedge shafts.
- Many sets will not come standard with KBS Tour shafts and may require an additional charge to purchase.
Each golfer demands different things especially from their iron and wedge shafts. Players use their irons and wedges in unique ways that influence the build they should put into their golf bags. Nippon delivers golfers more options with the Modus 3 line. Players, regardless of skill level and style, can find their ideal fit in both weight and flex within the Modus 3 tier system. Nippon brings a smooth feeling iron shaft that withstands the torque of even the most aggressive swingers. This coupling of response and performance is something that every golfer should be testing in their favorite or next iron sets. Do not leave out the Modus 3 for your wedge shaft consideration. Many players can benefit from optimizing their wedge game to shoot lower scores immediately.
- Tour feedback results in a shaft that produces more control over trajectory, distance, and direction.
- The N.S. Pro Modus 3 tier system ensures that all golfers can find their ideal iron and wedge shaft.
- High-quality materials allow golfers to hit a variety of shots in all conditions with the Modus 3 shaft.
- Players looking for ultra-low trajectories with their irons may be better fit into a stiffer tip design.
- Smaller pro shops and retail stores may not have this shaft available to fit or demo before purchase.
- The Modus 3 shaft typically carries an OEM upcharge that can make new iron sets more expensive.
Choosing the correct iron shaft is more complicated than matching your swing speed to a specific weight or flex. Swing dynamics, desired shot shape, and versatility all play a role in which shaft is best for you. The Project X LZ is a perfect shaft for players looking to get the maximum performance of Project X without a harsh or overwhelming feel. Smooth swingers and slower swing speed players can finally get the performance of Project X in a profile that is a pleasure to hit. LZ also makes a great option for the wedges of players used to using Project X standard shafts in their irons.
- Loading Zone Technology gives players 7% more energy transfer for longer shots.
- The thinner midsection allows LZ shafts to feel smooth without a decrease in performance.
- The reinforced tip section and butt section retains the control and precision of the standard Project X shafts.
- For high swing speed players, the Project X LZ shaft may launch the golf ball too high.
- Players looking to get an ultra-light iron shafts cannot find a model below 110-grams with LZ.
- Project X LZ is one of the most expensive iron and wedge shafts available and typically carries an upcharge.
Fitting your irons and wedge shafts is much more complex than matching your swing speed to a flex or weight profile. Each golfer swings the club differently and creates stress for the golf shaft. Strong players create more force and need a more stable shaft to deliver their optimal performance. The right iron shaft can produce improved club lies at impact and a more accurate ball flight. Project X excels at creating golf shafts for high swing speed players looking to gain control without sacrificing feel and response. Next time you are buying irons or wedges, do not accept what the manufacturer is giving you, get fit and get the best for your game.
- Project X’s stepless design gives players more control and a seamless look.
- The variety of weights and flexes makes sure that all golfers have their ideal shaft.
- A high kick-point gives players lower launch and more control with their irons and wedges.
- Project X shafts can feel harsh to players, especially at lower swing speeds.
- The flex numbering system can be confusing to golfers that are unfamiliar with it.
- This shaft can carry an upcharge for some iron and wedge models that make it more expensive.
Golfers looking to switch their irons from steel shafts to graphite offerings should be looking first at the Recoil shaft. UST Mamiya roles tour player feedback into a high-performance golf shaft made for golfers of all abilities and swing speeds. Juniors, ladies, and senior players can benefit from more energy transfer and more distance produced by the Recoil shaft. Players looking to add a driving iron into their bag may consider using the easier-to-launch graphite shafts similar to their woods rather than the steel offerings in their irons. Ultimately, Recoil is breaking the stigma that is associated with graphite iron shafts and makes golf easier for more players.
- 67% more efficient energy transfer gives players more distance and more accuracy.
- An optimized spring effect in the walls of each Recoil shaft gives players more ball speed and easier launches.
- The tighter manufacturing tolerances of graphite give UST the ability to fit more golfers into their ideal specs.
- The availability to test the Recoil shaft is limited to advanced retailers and club fitters.
- The UST Recoil feels softer than traditional steel shaft offerings and can be an adjustment for some players.
- UST Mamiya Recoil shafts often carry an additional upcharge and can make iron or wedge sets more expensive.
The F9 driver excels in giving players more speed through better aerodynamics. Players that have already been well-fit for their current driver may see some significant improvement in their own performance due to the SPEEDBACK system of the F9. Juniors and senior players that are struggling for club head speed can find relief in this more forgiving, fast model. Already a winner on the PGA and Worldwide golfing Tours, the F9 is a standout performer in the 2019 driver class. In a landscape where every manufacturer is creating two or three models to match the swings of each category of golfer, Cobra has created a one-club-fits-all solution for improved distance and accuracy.
- The SPEEDBACK system uses a raised crown and tail for industry-leading club head speeds
- CNC milling ensures that the maximum amount of ball speed is created as strikes vary across the face
- The adjustable center of gravity ports allow for a larger matrix of launch and customizations
- The F9 has several graphics on the crown that can be distracting in the playing position
- Strikes very high in the face seem to underperform relative to other driver models and shape designs
- Players unaccustomed to the muted sound of the F9 driver may lose feedback
The Cobra F6 Driver is a great fully adjustable club that will provide you the accuracy, forgiveness, distance, and swing speed you need to take you game to the next level. This moderately priced driver is perfect for the mid to high handicap player looking for a reliable club that will help them take their golf game to the next level.
- Very accurate and forgiving club that looks great while at address
- Explosive power, feel, and sound when hitting off the tee
- Wide range of loft and lie combinations available to help players fine turn their swings
- The longer shaft tends to reduce the accuracy of the club
- Little bit of learning curve on adjustments, may confuse the beginner player
- Some players may find it too light to control the club
Wedge shots account for more than half your total shots in a round of golf, and having great equipment goes a long way to producing better scores. The Titleist Vokey SM6 Wedges produce incredible spin rates without compromising feel and trajectory control, allowing golfers of all skill levels to play any shot faced with confidence. If you’re a golfer who looks for the very best in wedge technology, you should absolutely buy the Titleist Vokey SM6 Wedge.
- Great spin control anywhere on the course, from the fairway, sand and rough
- Various sole grinds makes every shot easier
- Especially good out of thick greenside rough
- Having so many options requires thorough testing various lofts and grinds
- Less affordable compared to other top brands
- Not much forgiveness on off-center hits
Most of the highest quality, premium golf shafts on the market are designed for players that swing beyond 110 miles per hour with their driver. Helium is a departure from that and is strongest when in the hands of players swinging below 100 miles per hour. Helium feature low resin contents for better feedback and response and is incredibly easy to time into impact. More potential for ball speed and distance thanks to a strategic counterbalance design, players that struggle to gain driving distance may have an answer with the Helium shaft. Junior players and seniors, especially, may find large performance benefits in this impressive lightweight construction.
- Low resin content means more useful material throughout the shaft and higher performance.
- Lightweight materials and the counterbalance attribute make Helium a standout shaft for golfers will low club head speeds.
- Focused engineering for players that swing below 110 miles per hour brings tour-level performance to average golfers.
- Low resin content means more useful material throughout the shaft and higher performance.
- Lightweight materials and the counterbalance attribute make Helium a standout shaft for golfers will low club head speeds.
- Focused engineering for players that swing below 110 miles per hour brings tour-level performance to average golfers.
The Strata Tour is created with the occasional golfers and players looking to buy their first set of clubs in mind. Buying golf club sets can be a great way to get quickly out to the course and see what the game of golf has to offer, without spending too much money. Join your friends and learn the game by playing with this intuitive set. Anyone looking to get their children, parents, or friends involved in the game should be recommending the Strata Tour Set as the best set to do so.
- The Strata Tour offers the most complete bag sold as a single golf club set
- The price point below the typical cost of an iron set allows players more budget to spend on other areas
- Buying golf clubs can be intimidating and this golf club set makes it less complex
- Custom fitting options are not available and there is only one color option
- Players will likely be unable to try these clubs before they buy them as shops will not have them for demo
- These clubs will feel harsh over premium offerings due to lower grade materials