Wilson Golf Profile Platinum Package Set
These clubs are jam-packed with game-improving technology that gives small women more distance, a higher launch, and maximum forgiveness. Despite the fact that they aren’t the most advanced clubs on our list, they are ideal for petite women who are new to golf.
The kit also includes a dual-strap stand bag with plenty of pockets for all of your essentials.
Updated January 2024 to update current pricing information.
The Wilson Platinum Profile will be difficult to beat if you’re searching for a high-quality beginning set that will give you the most bang for your buck.
- Includes 10 clubs: Driver, 5 Wood, 5 Hybrid, 6-SW, Putter
- Large sweet spot Women’s high lofted Driver features super game improvement technology to get the most from your game Performance technology and lightweight components are combined to deliver tremendous distance off the tee
- Easy to hit hybrid with tip reinforced graphite shaft creates large sweet spot for improved distance
- Engineered for maximum control, these lower center of gravity heads improve launch trajectory and produce greater distance
- Profile Platinum technology positions mass low and back – precision engineered for longer, straighter shots.
- Thin, hot iron face is perimeter weighted to create large sweet spot for better shots every time, even on off center hits.
They’re made for the ordinary golfer who swings at a medium pace. The driver has a 10.5-degree loft, deep weighting for a low COG, and a light swing weight to carry the ball down the fairway swiftly and far.
While the clubs aren’t as outstanding as some of the most expensive sticks on the market, they are nearly unbeatable for the price and a good choice for beginners.
The cavity back irons include perimeter weighting, thick soles, and a deep undercut, making them some of the easiest clubs to play. With multiple pockets, a double cushioned shoulder strap, and easy lifting handles, this is a premium cart bag.
Combining all the technology advantages of the Men’s set, the women’s version adjusts shaft flex, Club length, grip size and swing weight to better match the physical geometries of women players.
As the Founder of Golfers Authority Paul Liberatore Esq. has spent the last 7+ years writing about the best golf equipment or instruction from the top golf instructors in the world. He has been a contributing writer for Sports Illustrated Golf and GolfWRX. After graduating with honors from Purdue University, he realized that he had a passion for the golf business and the law. When he's not practicing law, or creating golf content on YouTube, he can be found on his syndicated Behind the Golf Brand podcast both on Apple and Spotify talking with the most prolific leaders in the golf industry.