Tin Cup Golf Ball Custom Marker Alignment Tool
This innovative, American-made golf aid’s solid steel cup allows the ball to freely rotate until the perfect line is found. As soon as it is, users must clamp down on the item to keep it in position while making a mark using the included permanent marking pen.
The ball can freely rotate in this unique, American-made golf aid’s solid steel cup until the ideal line is found. Once it is, users need to clamp down on the device to hold it in place while making a mark with the accompanying permanent marking pen.
The golf ball marker tool also makes use of a cutting-edge printing method that enables players to create a customized ball using their preferred logo or design.
- For best results use an ultra fine point permanent ink pen
- Place your golf ball in the tin cup
- Fill in the design with your choice of color
- Let the color dry before use
This innovative, American-made golf aid's solid steel cup allows the ball to freely rotate until the perfect line is found. As soon as it is, users must clamp down on the item to keep it in position while making a mark using the included permanent marking pen.
- The Tin Cups work best with an ultra-fine Sharpie.
- Golfers can brand or imprint their golf ball with the ground-breaking innovative Tin Cup TM Personal Imprinting System.
- A golfer can use their preferred logo or design to make a customized ball utilizing the technology.
As the Founder of Golfers Authority Paul Liberatore Esq. has spent the last 7+ years writing about the best golf equipment or instruction from the top golf instructors in the world. He has been a contributing writer for Sports Illustrated Golf and GolfWRX. After graduating with honors from Purdue University, he realized that he had a passion for the golf business and the law. When he's not practicing law, or creating golf content on YouTube, he can be found on his syndicated Behind the Golf Brand podcast both on Apple and Spotify talking with the most prolific leaders in the golf industry.