Showing 31–37 of 37 results
Paying for another item in your golf bag can be a stretch for some golfers. New clubs, driver, fairway woods, hybrids, and putter almost always come with a matching club cover so needing a new one is only likely when things become misplaced or your current cover is damaged or old. Dormie Workshops excel at creating elegant club covers that offer more style and functionality than standard models. However, this benefit of fashion and versatility will need to be weighed next to your golfing budget and how much a cover will likely not impact your ability to play the game well. Although not necessary, Dormie covers can bring joy to the people that buy them and make an unmistakable gift.
- Custom options are virtually limitless and can help golfers hallmark some of their passions within the game of golf and elsewhere.
- Dedication to material content and flawless craftsmanship separate Dormie Workshop covers from most other brands.
- The wide variety of sizes and shapes allow golfers to cover a wide range of metalwoods in their bag with their Dormie Workshop cover of choice.
- Although beautiful, Dormie Workshop covers will not necessarily improve your golf game by any measurable amount.
- Dormie Workshop covers can often be expensive as golfers balance the costs of lessons, range practice, and paying to play.
- Without using trademarked logos, some custom options for golfers wanting to represent NFL, MLB, NBA, and collegiate teams may be limited.
One of the greatest things about the sport of golf is the celebration of a rich history and unique craftsmanship. From clubs to accessories, golfers become enamored with the creation of beautiful shapes and precision-machined metals that have practical purpose. 59 Belts will not stop your slice or cure your putting woes; however, it may very well distinguish you or your loved one from the rest of your foursome and playing partners. 59 Belts offer consumers an outlet to immortalize moments, personal styles, or team spirit in a way that is tour-proven and only limited by your imagination.
- Fully custom designs allow golfers and fans to create one-of-a-kind pieces that represent their favorite teams or personal styles.
- Premium materials ensure the highest tolerances for fit, performance, and fashion.
- Tour-proven looks and the versatility of sizes allow golfers of any age and shape to find something they love from the beginning and it looks cool.
- Extravagant designs may become limited or need alterations within the custom options available with the CNC milling.
- Exotic strap prices for some belts will limit their appeal to the budget-conscious player.
- Due to the unique fabrication of 59 Belts, consumers must ensure they follow a fitting guide provided by 59 as standard sizes may not fit.
While the On Point ball markers may not make your putting stroke any better, they can benefit your ability to see the break of your putts and allow you to prepare for success. More confident putting means holing more putts and shooting lower scores. The 3-dimensional design of the On Point marker is gaining traction on Tour and it can be a valuable addition for players that struggle to see their putts before setting up to the golf ball. Our friends at On Point are hooking our readers up and giving you 10% off your order by using the code GA10 at check out, or by clicking this link
- 3-dimensional shapes allow players to visualize the lines of their putt even without their golf ball on the green.
- Reading a putt from all angles is much easier as your partners are playing with the pronounced profiles of the On Point ball markers.
- Each marker comes with a color matched coin that can be used when another player must play around your mark.
- The On Point ball marker will not help you in your putting stroke after the golf ball is placed back into play.
- The bulk of the On Point ball marker can be felt in your pocket as you are playing and can be clunky for players that prefer lightweight alternatives.
- Budget-conscious players may not be able to justify paying an additional cost to have a more functional ball marker.
Golfers in the market for a premium golf glove now have one more option. For players that have never tried a fully Cabretta option, the North Coast glove would make a welcome introduction. Matching your style with the bold navy sweatband is a great choice and a personal favorite of mine. North Coast Golf put extensive thought into the production of their golf gloves, and it shows in durability and performance testing. While the choice of a golf glove is highly personal, players that have never tried the North Coast glove need to be sure they do so before settling on their glove of choice.
- 100% Cabretta leather constructions give players the highest level of feel and performance in a golf glove.
- 3 different styles allow golfers to match their look with a high-performance golf glove.
- Precise stitch patterns help the glove mold to your hands and retain a secure connection to your clubs through the entire swing.
- Lack of presence in pro shops and retail locations will make it difficult to try before purchasing.
- North Coast Golf gloves are priced above other premium Cabretta golf glove models.
- Golfers that need cadet or women’s sizes may not be able to find their optimal fit within the North Coast range of products yet.
Like all golf equipment, you will find you best grip fit by testing different models and seeing what leads to your optimal results. The wide range of options within the Sonar family can lead to drastic improvements without paying a fortune for new clubs. Outfitting each of your clubs with the same grip and regripping at least once a season can be the easiest way to shave strokes from your game this season. Whether you are a recreational golfer looking for the luxury feel of the Sonar Wrap, a versatile performer that wants the best of both worlds in the Standard Sonar, or a competitive player looking to sacrifice nothing with the Sonar Tour, Lamkin has your covered.
- Diverse performance and comfort options of the Sonar family makes it uniquely tuned to a wide range of golfer abilities and feel preferences.
- Fingerprint Technology and Genesis material content make each grip perform well in a variety of weathers and hand sizes of both men and women players.
- The taper patterns within the family allow golfers to find their ideal fit and help themselves swing with less effort and more power.
- Each grip in the Sonar line is accented with blue colors and may not be preferred by players that want a traditional address appearance.
- Both the Standard Sonar and Sonar Wrap saw diminished performance during wet conditions compared with more firm textures.
- The offering of the PLUS taper design may not be suited to players that have a defined built pattern for their grips.
Liquid Caddy is a superior cleaner when compared to water. Each golfer should way the added cost of Liquid Caddy against its convenience. How often each player cleans their clubs may also influence the amount of benefit gained from the Liquid Caddy. Players that religiously clean their equipment in between rounds and before and after each shot can likely stick to water alone, other players may need to substitute more advanced cleaners to ensure they are removing all the debris and dirt from their clubfaces.
- Convenience on the course and at home, the Liquid Caddy assures that players can always clean their equipment.
- The Liquid Caddy formula provides golfers with a superior clean compared to traditional soap and water methods.
- Helps maintain or restore the appearance of golf clubs and can add value to the resale value if golfers entend to trade-in or sell their clubs when they upgrade equipment.
- Liquid Caddy provides an additional cost to players that balance the expenses of golf within their disposable income.
- The Liquid Caddy bottle can be easily misplaced during play and may overheat during use in the hotter summer months.
- Many courses and Country Clubs feature club and ball cleaning containers on carts, tee boxes, and practice areas that diminish the value of the Liquid Caddy system.
The Mokom golf gloves give players a new alternative to full leather alternatives. Players that use a golf glove on their dominate hand should be using gloves that maximize feel and response, like the Mokom golf gloves. Golfers suffering from skin conditions or arthritic pain can benefit in both comfort and performance with the natural touch and protection of the Mokom glove. In conclusion, I could not recommend this product enough to players that use two gloves to play golf. Hey guys, our friends at Mokum are hooking our readers up and giving you 10% off your order by using the code "gaspecial" at check out . This is the lowest price you’ll see anywhere online or in stores, which is a real steal.
- Precision cut hole patterns ensure that players get the benefits of both natural touch and hi-tech grip.
- Numerous air ventilation openings and knit fabric give players more breathability during hot conditions.
- Cabretta leather make the Mokom gloves ultra-soft and luxurious in feel and appearance.
- Mokom gloves offer a different feel that would be a transition to golfers that enjoy full leather options.
- The black textured polyurethane coating appearance will not be preferred by a subset of golfers.
- Mokom golf gloves are made from premium materials and cost more than alternative options.