Odyssey White Hot Pro 2.0 Putter
This putter is another mallet design with a high MOI. That’s what forgiving implies. The contrast between the sleek black finish and the white site lines is great. The insert has also been redesigned. It’s a lot quieter and more pleasant to listen to. The White Hot Pro 2.0 is the most costly putter on this list, but it’s still a bargain compared to other high-end alternatives.
Updated February 2024 to update current pricing information.
With a white hot Pro 2.0 black PUTTER, you can take your game to the next level. This timeless blade PUTTER boasts a re-engineered white hot face insert designed to improve sound, feel, and performance to satisfy the performance needs of the world’s most serious golfers.
The Odyssey white hot Pro 2.0 black PUTTER has heel/toe weight placement, a complete shaft offset, and a crank neck hosel to maximize feel, alignment, and accuracy.
- Designed to Meet the meticulous performance demands of the world’s best golfers
- Re-engineered White hot insert generates improved sound, feel and overall performance
- Laser milling insert cutting process achieves tight tolerances for consistent performance
- Heel/toe weight placement increases forgiveness and responsiveness on strikes across the face
- Contrasting alignment aids on the topline promote increased accuracy and stroke consistency
When it comes to putter technology, Odyssey altered the game last year with their white-hot insert. Across various golf tours, this face implant has dominated and won.
This putter is another mallet design with a high MOI. That's what forgiving implies. The contrast between the sleek black finish and the white site lines is great. The insert has also been redesigned. It's a lot quieter and more pleasant to listen to. The White Hot Pro 2.0 is the most costly putter on this list, but it's still a bargain compared to other high-end alternatives.
- Great feel and performance to satisfy the performance needs of the world’s most serious golfers.
- Sleek black club head and nice alignment lines.
- Traditional model giving players a much softer feel.
The ‘EyeFit’ technology was created by Callaway’s R&D team to assist golfers in finding the optimal putter for their swing.
Callaway designed a face insert to be placed in the face of its putters. The White Hot face insert is constructed of the same urethane as is used in golf balls. Despite the fact that the insert is composed of urethane, it goes through the same laser milling cutting process as metal putters, giving players a much softer feel, improved sound, and improved overall performance.
As the Founder of Golfers Authority Paul Liberatore Esq. has spent the last 7+ years writing about the best golf equipment or instruction from the top golf instructors in the world. He has been a contributing writer for Sports Illustrated Golf and GolfWRX. After graduating with honors from Purdue University, he realized that he had a passion for the golf business and the law. When he's not practicing law, or creating golf content on YouTube, he can be found on his syndicated Behind the Golf Brand podcast both on Apple and Spotify talking with the most prolific leaders in the golf industry.