Jamesmilr Topspin Mallet 3 Horseshoe Type
The Jamesmilr putter company is probably unknown to you. That’s right, they just make putters. They’re also really adept at it. The Mallet 3 Horseshoe Type is one of the more interesting center shaft putters on our list. It is notable for its broad sight lines, which make alignment straightforward. You’ll never have to worry if you’re looking in the proper direction again thanks to the anti-glare surface.
Whatever brought you here, it’s because you’re looking for the best center shafted putters on the market. A golfer can profit greatly from putters with a center shaft. They are simple to align and assist in keeping your putting stroke balanced.
Jamesmilr is a putter brand you may not be familiar with, but they create a fantastic center shafted putter. This is a rapidly expanding golf manufacturer that caters to a wide spectrum of customers with affordable equipment.
- A Curved FACE PUTTER. Conforms with USGA Rules. Short putting machine.
- Get the ball rolling immediately. No Hopping, No Skidding, No Side-Spinning.
- The Secret of Magic Rotation : Gear Effect. Easy to Hit. Happy putter.
- Soft steel. Ferrous special Alloy. Black pearl painting. Face Balanced Style.
- Center Shaft neck. Lie angle : 70′ Length : 34″ Head weight : 0.78lb For Average Golfer.
The Jamesmilr putter company is probably unknown to you. That's right, they just make putters. They're also really adept at it. The Mallet 3 Horseshoe Type is one of the more interesting center shaft putters on our list. It is notable for its broad sight lines, which make alignment straightforward. You'll never have to worry if you're looking in the proper direction again thanks to the anti-glare surface.
- Excellent option for those seeking alignment assistance.
- Long alignment lines and an anti-glare finish are possible.
- Soft steel and face balanced technology, this is a consistent choice for players.
Another advantage of the Topspin Mallet 3 is that it is constructed of soft steel. Players will find the soft steel and face balanced technology to be a dependable choice.
You’ve probably never heard of the Jamesmilr putter company. They just make putters, that’s correct. And they’re good at it. One of the more unusual center shaft putters on our list is the Mallet 3 Horseshoe Type. Its large sight lines, which make alignment simple, are particularly noteworthy. With the anti-glare surface, you’ll never have to wonder if you’re gazing in the right direction.