Adidas Women’s Pureboost XG 2 Golf Shoe
These women’s golf shoes are made to be comfortable both on and off the course. They have a lightweight mesh upper with extra elasticity and improve lateral stability with each swing.
These golf shoes for ladies are designed for comfort both on and off the course. They provide improved lateral stability with each swing and have a lightweight mesh upper with added stretch. Throughout the round, a boost midsole will replenish your energy.
- 100% Synthetic
- Polyurethane sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Lace closure
- Lightweight stretch-mesh upper with FilmFrame polyurethane weld on bottom half
- Lightweight Cloudfoam sockliner and spikeless Puremotion outsole for enhanced flexibility and grip
- Responsive Boost midsole
- Lightweight and breathable
These women's golf shoes are made to be comfortable both on and off the course. They have a lightweight mesh upper with extra elasticity and improve lateral stability with each swing.
- Shaft length from arch is roughly low-top.
- Stretch-mesh upper with a FilmFrame polyurethane weld on the bottom half is lightweight.
- Spikeless Puremotion outsole and lightweight Cloudfoam sockliner for improved flexibility and traction.
As the Founder of Golfers Authority Paul Liberatore Esq. has spent the last 7+ years writing about the best golf equipment or instruction from the top golf instructors in the world. He has been a contributing writer for Sports Illustrated Golf and GolfWRX. After graduating with honors from Purdue University, he realized that he had a passion for the golf business and the law. When he's not practicing law, or creating golf content on YouTube, he can be found on his syndicated Behind the Golf Brand podcast both on Apple and Spotify talking with the most prolific leaders in the golf industry.