nU Golf Sharpener
Featuring a Maximum Spin Guarantee, the nU Groove Sharpener is a tool that should be in every golfer’s bag! Over 10,000 sold. The nU Groove Sharpener is made from the highest quality metals in the USA. *Wedge Guys LLC can not speak to the quality and materials being used by other companies selling under our listing*
Over time the grooves on your golf clubs may become dull and faded. While re-grooving your clubs may not be the first thing on your mind, it can actually improve your game quite a bit.
The nU Groove Sharpener is made in the USA from high quality hardened and treated steel to make the process of re-grooving your golf clubs easier and more efficient. Using the nU Groove Sharpener to restore your clubs will improve the backspin of your golf ball, effectively imparting more upwards force and a higher bounce.
You can use your nU Groove Sharpener to clean and restore the grooves on all major brands including Ping, Titleist, Taylormade, Nike, Callaway, Adams, Mizuno, Cleveland, and more.
The nU Groove Sharpener is a tool that should be in every golfer’s bag! Get yours today to bring your wedges, irons, and all other golf clubs back to life.
Sleek and Durable
The nU Groove Sharpener features a sleek 4″ aluminum handle with cross hatch design for better grip. Its sharpener tip is hardened and heat treated to a 9/10 hardness to make re-grooving easier and more efficient (That’s almost as hard as diamonds).
Clean and Restore your Clubs
Clean and restore your golf clubs with the nU Groove Sharpener to improve your spin and overall game. Your nU Groove Sharpener also includes instructions and a protective end cap for grooving on the go.
PGA Professional Approved & Conforms to USGA Regulations
The nU Groove Sharpener is approved for professional use and conforms to USGA regulations when used correctly. *Various tournaments may have different rules for groove width, etc.
- The nU Groove Sharpener by Wedge Guys is the strongest golf club groove sharpener to clean and restore your wedges, irons, and all other golf clubs.
- With a 4” aluminum handle and non-slip grip, the nU Groove Sharpener is strong enough to clean the grit and gentle enough not to damage your beloved golf clubs.
- The nU Groove Golf Club Restoring Steel is hardened to 64 on the Rockwell scale. Additionally it is heat treated to gain the hardness level necessary for golf club cleaning.
- Legally gain higher spin levels and top performance from all of your golf clubs, including brands such as Ping, Titleist, Taylormade, Nike, Callaway, Adams, Mizuno, Cleveland, and more.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We’re pleased to be able to offer a 30-day 100% satisfaction guarantee with every Wedge Guys nU Groove Sharpener purchase. (Make sure you are purchasing from the Wedge Guys seller store to ensure quality)
Featuring a Maximum Spin Guarantee, the nU Groove Sharpener is a tool that should be in every golfer's bag! Over 10,000 sold. The nU Groove Sharpener is made from the highest quality metals in the USA. *Wedge Guys LLC can not speak to the quality and materials being used by other companies selling under our listing*
- Sleek and fashionable who restores any golf club with heat treatment.
- PGA professionals have approved it and it complies with USGA regulations.
- Grooves on golf clubs need to be sharpened regularly to preserve their performance and general health.