Jordan Spieth is one of the best golfers in the world and is simply one of our favorite players to watch. In 2017, Jordan finished number 2 behind Dustin Johnson in the rankings, and is currently in the Top 5 for 2018. Jordan Spieth is an amazing player, and only he and Jack Nicklaus are the only two golfers to have won three of the four major championships before the age of 24.
In our “What’s in the bag?” series (or “WITB”) we highlight the best clubs and gear that professional players are currently using in their bags. Jordan Spieth witb 2020 review would be a great thing to look and read for any type of golfer. So, if you are currently looking to take your golf game to the next level, then take a look at Jordan Spieth witb 2020 review.
No products found.
Driver: Titleist 915D2 (9.5 degrees)
Shaft: Graphite Design Tour AD DI IZ-6X
The Titleist 915D2 driver is a beautifully crafted club that delivers superior sound and feel unlike any other driver on the market. It is also one of the most technologically advanced clubs designed by Titleist to date. This is a great asset in Jordan Spieth witb 2020. The graphite design tour ad di shaft is great addition to this club. The 915D2 is built with the advance Active Recoil Channel (ARC). This side sole channel has been designed to deliver more distance by actively flexing at impact, which in turn helps to launch the ball off the face with higher speed and lower spin. Often he changes his shafts for his driver with fujikura ventus blue 6 x. He uses fujikura ventus blue 6 x also when he cahnges his driver. The Titleist 915D2 driver with graphite design tour ad di shafts also features the new Radial Speed Face, a high moment of inertia (“MOI”) head design, and the SureFit Tour hosel technology. He often use Titleist TS3 driver nd hybrid Titleist 818 H2. It’s pear shape head design is slightly larger at 460cc and delivers a slightly higher launch angle and spin rate as compared to the 440cc 915D3 driver. Additionally, the SureFit Tour hosel and graphite design tour ad di shaft allows for players to make independent loft and lie adjustments for the most customized fit possible.
- The wide sole channel and graphite design tour ad di delivers more distance by actively flexing at impact which helps to launch the ball off the face with higher speed and lower spin.
- The high-speed face insert, made of a thick center and radially thin perimeter located in the heel and toe of the club, helps to deliver greater distance on off-center hits.
- By reducing the thickness of the club up front, it has allowed for the weight to be strategically placed in the back, thereby resulting in a low and deep center of gravity that provides greater ball speed and more forgiveness.
- With 16 unique loft and lie combinations, players can find the perfect combination to deliver the best fit available.
Fairway Wood: Titleist 915F (15 degrees)
Shaft: Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7x
The fairway wood Titleist 915F is one of the best fairway woods on the market. With a shallow face that delivers distance and performance, this fairway wood is perfect for any player looking to improve their game both on and off the tee and turf. The Titleist 915F fairway wood features high ball speed with a low spin rate, thanks to its forward positioned Active Recoil Channel and Ultra Thin Face. With its low CG and high MOI design, the Titleist 915F fairway wood is a very forgiving golf club that can help you take your game to the next level. Great weapon for the golf courses perfect addition for Jordan Spieth witb 2020. He often use this 3 wood Titleist designed.
- By reducing the thickness in the front of the 3 wood club, designers were able to strategically place the weight in the back, thereby creating a low and deep center of gravity. This low and deep center of gravity helps to produce greater ball speed and more forgiveness.
- The wide sole channel of this 3 wood and tour ad di 7x shaft creates greater distance by actively flexing at impact. This design helps to facilitate the launch of ball off the face with higher speed and lower spin.
- With 16 unique loft and lie combinations, players can find the perfect combination for their play style.
- With a high-speed face insert, which is made out of a thick center and radially thin perimeter located in the heel and toe of the club, the fairway wood Titleist 915f delivers greater distance on off-center hits. Great 3 wood club.
No products found.
Hybrid: Titleist 818 H2 (21 degrees)
Shaft: Graphite Design Tour AD DI 95x Hybrid
The Titleist 818 hybrids (21 Degrees) are some of the most technologically advanced hybrids in the game. The Titleist’s SureFit CG, SureFit Hosel and Tour AD DI 95x Hybrid gives players maximum adjustability, stability, and control by providing 16 independent loft and lie settings to optimize consistent center-face contact. He often combine this hybrid with irons Titleist T100, driver Titleist TS3 , 3 wood Titleist design. While its Active Recoil Channel 2.0 creates faster ball speed and distance, making it the longest and most consistent hybrid on the market. As you can see from Jordan Spieth witb 2020 another great addition from Titleist. The 818 H2 hybrid is for players with a steeper delivery to the ball and prefer the look of an iron. Many players on the tour agree that the Titleist 818 is a scoring club, not a rescue club.
- With a compact profile, players with a steep swing can make shots with ease.
- A SureFit CG port on the sole of the club allows for an interchangeable weight to be used to control ball flight.
- The new Active Recoil Channel 2.0 design allow for more flexing at impact for more ball speed and distance.
- The SureFit hosel allows for 16 loft and lie options for players who want to dial in their preferred ball flight.
- With an improved CG position and MOI gives players more forgiveness and easier launches.
Shaft: Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 95X (3), True Temper Project x 6.5 (4-9)
The Titleist 718 T-MB irons are some of the most superiorly designed irons on the market. Designed as a utility iron that creates more distance and higher launch all within a muscle-back shape. Made out of a multi-material hollow-body construction, the 718 T-MB combines high-density tungsten and a thin face, built for greater ball speeds and accuracy. Players using the 718 T-MB are able to create greater distance, through an optimized launch and spin for shots that launch higher and land softly.
The Titleist 718 AP2 with 6.5 degrees shafts, are some of the best irons on the market, used by many pros on the Tour. They are perfect for players who want the ultimate in playability with consistent distance and forgiveness. The Titleist 718 AP2 give players greater MOI, speed, distance, and control thanks to its perimeter weighting and co-forged construction. The Titleist 718 AP2 are beautifully made clubs, that feel great and sound amazing when hit off the turf.
- It’s forged body and face create greater distance and ball speed.
- Very forgiving irons, thanks to improved center of gravity location, especially on off-center hits.
- An increase in moment of inertia (MOI) thanks to being built out of high-density tungsten.
- Tour-preferred feel, sound, and look, with cleaner contact when hitting off of the turf With 16 unique loft and lie combinations, players can find the perfect combination to deliver the best fit available.
No products found.
Wedge: Titleist Vokey SM7 (46-08, 52-08F, 56-10S, 60-04L)
Shaft: True Temper Project x 6.0 (52, 56, 60) True Temper Project x 6.5 (46)
The Titleist Vokey SM7 wedges are one of the most recognized wedges used by pros on the Tour. Payers can feel more confident with their short game thanks to Titleist’s unmatched technology, craftsmanship, and performance. These wedges Titleist Vokey design SM7 helps player increase their shot versatility, distance, trajectory control, and spin through its advanced technology. It’s Progressive Center of Gravity locations help improve trajectory, distance control, and better feel. While its finely tuned Spin Milled grooves deliver up to 100rpm more spin on average. Designed to weather the elements, the wedges Titleist Vokey design SM7 also incorporates the popular Tour Chrome finish that helps to retain its bright, clean chrome finish look through the life of the wedge. Sometimes he changes these with 52 08f 56 10s vokey wedges. Both SM7 and 52 08f 56 10s vokey wedges are great clubs. These wedges Titleist Vokey design with true temper project x 6 shafts are great option for every golfer. Often we can see that he combines these clubs with project x 6 5 degrees shaft and project x 6 0. Also he combine with driver Titleist TS3 , irons Titleist T100, hybrid Tileist 818 h2 and 3 wood or TItleist u500 4.
- Progressive Center of Gravity location helps to improve distance and trajectory control of these wedges Titleist Vokey design.
- Spin Milled grooves deliver up to 100 rpm more spin on average.
- Proprietary heat treatment for longer lasting spin.
- It’s Tour Chrome finish with these irons Titleist designed retains its bright, clean chrome finish look through the life of the wedge.
No products found.
Putter: Scotty Cameron Circle T 009
Grip: SuperStroke Flatso 1.0
Scotty Cameron Circle T009 putters are well known for their craftsmanship and beauty and are truly a work of art. It’s clear that every area of the Scotty Cameron Circle T 009 design has been carefully considered, from the steps behind the face, soft edges, and the thickness and feel of their midsize grip. Scotty Cameron putters sit perfectly flush to the ground, and the contrast between the black sightline and silver mist finish makes alignment easy. It’s no wonder that Scotty Cameron putters are the top choice of Jordan Spieth on the tour. Sometimes Jordan Spieth witb is combined like these driver Titleist TS3 , irons Titleist T100 or Titleist u500 4, hybrid Titleist 818 H2 21 degrees and 3 wood or fairway woods from Titleist.
Ball: Titleist Pro V1x
The Titleist Pro V1x golf balls are the #1 golf balls used on the Tour. It’s no wonder, the Titleist Pro provides extraordinary distance, consistent flight, and the very best in short game spin and control. The Titleist Pro V1x have been engineered to provide a soft feel, long lasting durability, and outstanding short game control to help elevate a players performance when on the course. Its multi-component construction employs a ZG process Dual Core with a soft Urethane Elastomer cover system, and spherically-tiled 328 tetrahedral dimple design. Each element of the Titleist Pro V1x golf ball works together to deliver the very best in performance, no matter the shot.
- The Titleist Pro is by far the #1 Ball used on the Tour.
- Titleist pro provides more consistent flight, extraordinary distance, and the very best in short game spin and control.
- The very best in performance with low long game spin and higher flight
Jordan Spieth is one of the best golfers in the world and uses some of the best clubs and equipment in the game. However, as you can see from our Jordan Spieth WITB 2020 review, Jordan is not using that latest and greatest in the golf industry. Rather, he is using clubs and equipment that he has found helps him have more distance, accuracy and control. He mix things up with irons Titleist design, like Titleist t100 with project x 6 5 degrees shafts, driver Titleist TS3, 3 wood Titleist design and hybrid Titleist 818 h2 21 degrees design. Sometimes he changes his shafts from project x 6 5 degrees to fujikura ventus blue 6 x. He often use the fujikura ventus blue 6 x with TSi3 driver. He use pro V1x balls. So, if you are looking to improve your golf game, take a look at what’s in Jordan’s bag, his golf tips may find something that will help you take your game to the next level.