Titleist 818 H2 Hybrid
Titleist 818 H2 Hybrids are engineered for golfers with a steeper deliver to the ball who prefer the look of an iron. Player preferred launch, precise distance and iron-like control positions the Titleist 818 H2 Hybrid as a scoring club, not a rescue club
The Titleist 818 hybrids feature SureFit CG weight along with SureFit Hosel adjustability to give you maximum shot shape control. The Active Recoil Channel 2.0 generates faster ball speed to produce a significant advantage in carry distance making the 818 Titleist’s longest, most consistent hybrid ever. The optimally positioned, deep CG offers more forgiveness and stability while the SureFit Hosel provides 16 independent loft and lie settings to optimize consistent center-face contact. The 818 H1 hybrid is for players with a sweeping delivery to the ball and prefer the look of a fairway metal. High launch, easy distance, and tremendous forgiveness position the H1 as a scoring club, not a rescue clubs.
- Larger, fairway wood-like profile, is very forgiving and ideal for a sweeping swing path
- SureFit CG port on the sole carries an interchangeable weight that helps dial in ball flight
- Active Recoil Channel 2.0: Longer and wider design generates more ball speed and consistent distance
- Improved MOI and deeper CG location for easier launch and more forgiveness than previous model
- SureFit hosel has 16 loft/lie settings to further optimize ball flight, spin, and distance
No products found.
As the Founder of Golfers Authority Paul Liberatore Esq. has spent the last 7+ years writing about the best golf equipment or instruction from the top golf instructors in the world. He has been a contributing writer for Sports Illustrated Golf and GolfWRX. After graduating with honors from Purdue University, he realized that he had a passion for the golf business and the law. When he's not practicing law, or creating golf content on YouTube, he can be found on his syndicated Behind the Golf Brand podcast both on Apple and Spotify talking with the most prolific leaders in the golf industry.