Ian Poulter is a top performing English player who is a member of the both the US PGA Tour and the European Tour. With an impressive 17 professional wins, Ian Poulter has been ranked in the top five in the world. His most recent PGA Tour win was in April of 2018 at the Houston Open where he finished 19 under par. Ian Poulter has great golfers abilities and style of play. Lot of golfers would like to see or read this Ian Poulter witb review. Ian Poulter witb equipment accurate presentation of his clubs.
In our “What’s in the bag?” series (or “WITB”) we highlight the best clubs and gear that professional players are currently using in their bags. Many amateurs would like to use Ian Poulter witb tips for better club setup other would like to use Ian Poulter witb as a buyer guide. So, if you are currently looking to take your golf game to the next level, then take a look at Ian Poulter witb review.
Ian Poulter Career Highlights Video
Driver: Titleist 915D2 (9.5 degrees)
The Titleist 915D2 driver is a beautifully crafted club that delivers superior sound and feel unlike any other driver on the market. It a similar to 3 wood titleist 917 F2 16 5 degrees. Ian Poulter love to use these clubs. It is also one of the most technologically advanced clubs designed by Titleist to date. Great asset in Ian Poulter witb. The Mitsubishi ck pro orange 60 tx provide more options for adjustment. Sometimes we ca find in Ian Poulter witb other driver Titleist TS3 9 5 degrees a2 surefit setting. The other driver Titleist TS3 9 5 have similar abilities and it can use the mitsubishi ck pro orange 60 tx shaft.
- The wide sole channel with Mitsubishi ck pro orange shaft delivers more distance by actively flexing at impact to launch the ball off the face with higher speed and lower spin.
- The high-speed face insert, made of a thick center and radially thin perimeter located in the heel and toe of the club, helps to deliver greater distance on off-center hits.
- By reducing the thickness of the club up front, it has allowed for the weight to be strategically placed in the back, thereby resulting in a low and deep center of gravity that provides greater ball speed and more forgiveness.
- With 16 unique loft and lie combinations, players can find the perfect combination to deliver the best fit available.
Fairway Wood: Titleist 917 F2 16 5 degrees
Shaft: Matrix Ozik TP7HD x
The Titleist 917F2 fairway woods features technology to maximize distance, forgiveness, and precise customization for every player. The 3 wood Titleist 917 F2 16 5 degrees with Matrix Ozik tp7hd x shafts features Active Recoil Channel 2.0, a newer design aspect that was incorporated to improve flex at impact to reduce spin and increase ball speed. He use this 3 wood Titleist 917 F2 16 5 degrees with matrix ozik tp7hd x shaft on many important tournaments. In 2020 Ian Poulter often combine this club with hybrid Titleist 816 h2 21 aldila tour green, driver Titleist TS3 9 5 degrees a2 surefit setting.
- Improved channel with elastomer insert reduces spin and increases speed by actively flexing at impact.
- Generates more speed around the perimeter of the club face for greater distance on off-center hits.
- With 16 5 degrees 15 unique loft and lie combinations, players can find the perfect combination of this 3 wood Titleist design for their unique style.
Hybrid: Titleist 816 H2 21
Shaft: Aldila Tour Green
The Titleist 816 H2 aldila tour green hybrid was specifically created with newer technology for players looking to make an improvement in their long game performance. The 816 H2 aldila tour green hybrid features Titleist’s Active Recoil Channel Technology and utilizes an ultra-thin face to deliver higher speeds and lower spin from the tee or off the turf. Great weapon in 2020 Ian Poulter witb arsenal. This hybrid Titleist 816 h2 21 degrees a1 surefit setting provide great performance for amateur golfers too. Aldila tour green hybrid 85 shaft offer more abilities and setting options.
- With a compact profile, players with a steep swing can make shots with ease.
- Active Recoil Channel on the sole flexes at impact and aldila tour green hybrid 85 shaft creating more ball speed and distance.
- High MOI design and 21 degrees a1 surefit setting with thin face combine to deliver more ball speed and distance on shots hit across the club face.
- Relieved Sole Edges improve turf interaction for solid contact.
- SureFIT hosel and tour green hybrid 85 offers loft and lie options to fill in distance gaps and produce desired golf ball flight with this hybrid Titleist 816 h2 21 degrees a1 surefit setting.
Shaft: Project X LZ 130 7.0
The Titleist 716 T-MB Utility iron is a great driving iron for players who need distance but also want a high launch with forgiveness. The 716 T-MB was designed with a thin, fast face which increases speed while the high density tungsten weighting provides a low and deep CG.
The Titleist 718 AP2, are some of the best irons on the market and used by many pros on the Tour. They are perfect for players who want the ultimate in playability with consistent distance and forgiveness. The Titleist 718 AP2 give players greater MOI, speed, distance, and control thanks to its perimeter weighting and co-forged construction. In 2020 Ian Poulter combine this irons with hybrid Titleist 816 H2 21 degrees a1 surefit setting, driver Titleist ts3 9 5 degrees a2 surefit setting, 3 wood Titleist design and his most used putter.
- Titleist 716 T-MB: An increase in moment of inertia (MOI) thanks to a high-density tungsten construction.
- Titleist 718 AP2: Its forged body and face create greater distance and ball speed.
- Titleist 718 AP2: Very forgiving irons, thanks to improved center of gravity location, especially on off-center hits.
The Titleist Vokey SM7 wedge is one of the most recognized and popular wedges used by pros on the Tour. In 2020 Ian Poulter witb this wedge is one of his great weapons combined with 3 wood Titleist design, hybrid Titleist 816 H2 21 driver with 9 5 degrees a2 surefit setting his game is always at high level. Players will feel more confident with their short game thanks to Titleist’s impressive technology, craftsmanship, and performance. Great asset in Ian Poulter witb. Beside this wedge take a look in other Ian Poulter club irons TItleist u500, Titleist 718 ap2 5 pw.
- Progressive Center of Gravity location helps to improve distance and trajectory control.
- Spin Milled grooves deliver up to 100 rpm more spin on average.
- Proprietary heat treatment for longer lasting spin.
- Its Tour Chrome finish retains its bright, clean, chrome finish look through the life of the wedge.
Putter: EvnRoll Tour ER
Grip: Odyssey Pistol
If you are looking for a putter that offers the best in stability then the EvnRoll Tour ER is a great choice to incorporate into your arsenal. The Tour ER is milled from 303 stainless steel for an enhanced feel and high performing control. This putter is great asset for the steady hand of Ian Poulter. Combined with a 3 wood Titleist designed, hybrid Titleist 816 h2 21 aldila tour green and irons from Titleist you get a great bag for a perfect golf game. A unique face milling features face grooves that are wider in the middle and narrower toward the perimeter of the face.
Ball: Titleist Pro V1x
It’s no wonder, the this golf ball is a top pick for players on Tour with its extraordinary distance, consistent flight, and the very best in short game spin and control. Take a look at this great golf ball tour level offering. As many pro tour level golfers Ian Poulter uses the best golf balls from Titleist. The Titleist Pro V1x golf ball have been engineered to provide a soft feel, long lasting durability, and outstanding short game control to help elevate a players performance. This tour level ball was sure choice for Ian Poulter witb arsenal.
- By far the #1 Ball used on the Tour.
- Provides more consistent flight, extraordinary distance, and the very best in short game spin and control.
- The very best in performance with low long game spin and higher flight.
Ian Poulter is an impressive player and his choice of clubs isn’t surprising. It’s obvious that Ian Poulter prefers the performance and enhanced technologies that Titleist has to offer. Ian Poulter have a huge fan base and this Ian Poulter witb review will be interesting for many fans. Titleist’s impeccable and consistent qualities provide Ian with more distance, accuracy, and control. Ian Poulter often change his golf setup with club combinations from Titleist like with driver Titleist TS3 9. 3 wood Titleist 917 F2 design or other fairway woods, aldila tour green hybrid 85 or hybrid Titleist 816 h2 21 with other irons Titleist designed. Most used shafts from Ian Poulter are matrix ozik tp7hd x, mitsubishi ck pro orange 60 tx, different degrees a2 surefit seting, ck pro orange 60 tx, 75c2 surefit setting. So, if you are looking to improve your golf game, take a look at Ian Poulter witb review, you may find something that will help you take your game to the next level.