Garmin Approach G12
With a 3″ color multi-touch display, the sleek, light, and robust Approach G8 is our most feature-packed laptop ever. The G8 starts with precise distances for over 30,000 international courses and lifetime Wi-Fi course updates, then adds PlaysLike Distances, Smart Notification messaging, PinPointer blind shot assistance, a 15-hour rechargeable battery, and community online golf courses to share and compare within Garmin Connect.
This range finder comes preloaded with more than 42,000 CourseView maps for golf courses around the world. When paired with the Garmin Golf app, wirelessly download updates for the courses you play most often.
- Mount the compact GPS golf rangefinder anywhere using the integrated clip and lanyard loop
- See yards to the front, back, and middle of the green, as well as hazards and doglegs
- Choose from over 42,000 preloaded courses worldwide, with wireless course updates (when paired with a compatible smartphone)
- Easily keep score on the course and upload directly to the Garmin Golf app (when paired with a compatible smartphone) to participate in weekly leaderboards
- Green View screen shows the shape of the green with manual pin placements
- Pair with Approach CT10 club tracking sensors (sold separately) for automatic game tracking and uploads to the Garmin Golf app (when paired with a compatible smartphone)
- Durable device is IPX7 waterproof so you can keep playing, even in the rain
- Long-lasting rechargeable battery offering up to 30 hours of battery life in GPS mode
|Price history for Garmin Approach G12, Clip-on Golf GPS Rangefinder, 42k+ Preloaded Courses, 010-02555-00
The Green View feature gives you each green’s true shape from wherever you are on the course, and it allows you to drag-and-drop the pin for greater accuracy.
GREEN CONTOUR DATA
Plan your best approach shot, and sink your putt with Green Contour Data. With your active Garmin Golf™ app membership, you can see the slope direction of the green on select courses.
Find the best way to navigate each shot with exact yardages to the front, back and middle of the green and positions of the hazards and doglegs on a hole.
BIG NUMBERS MODE
This feature increases the type size, making it easier to read yardage numbers to the front, back and middle of the green.
GARMIN GOLF APP
Pair with the Garmin Golf app on your compatible smartphone for strokes gained analysis, to participate in leaderboards and tournaments and to gain more data about your game.
Your device keeps score so you can always know where you stand. Upload directly to the Garmin Golf app1 to participate in weekly leaderboards.
Pair with a full set of Approach CT10 club tracking sensors for more tracking capabilities (sold separately).
The Approach G12 handheld’s rechargeable battery lasts up to 30 hours in GPS mode.
This range finder is IPX7 water-rated so you can keep playing, even in the rain.
As the Founder of Golfers Authority Paul Liberatore Esq. has spent the last 7+ years writing about the best golf equipment or instruction from the top golf instructors in the world. He has been a contributing writer for Sports Illustrated Golf and GolfWRX. After graduating with honors from Purdue University, he realized that he had a passion for the golf business and the law. When he's not practicing law, or creating golf content on YouTube, he can be found on his syndicated Behind the Golf Brand podcast both on Apple and Spotify talking with the most prolific leaders in the golf industry.