Showing the single result
Honestly, you really can’t go wrong with the Ping name. So, if you are looking for a great club without any frills or a fancy design that can just get the job done, then this “game improvement driver” is the club for you. However, if you are looking for the newest and greatest in technology and price is no object, then you may want to take a look at the TaylorMade M2 Driver or the TaylorMade R11 Driver.
- Very accurate and forgiving club that has a very modern design
- Easy to align when at address
- Fully customizable and adjustable, players can fine tune loft and lie conditions
- May look unusual at address to some players
- Little bit of learning curve on adjustments, may confuse the beginner player
- Some players may find it too light to control the club