Showing all 4 results
The HZRDUS Yellow shaft will fit the widest range of golfers in the HZRDUS family. HZRDUS Yellow is great for players looking to add club head speed and increase driving distance. Players with fast swing speeds, but a smooth transition will likely fit well into this shaft. HZRDUS Yellow is perfect for players looking to get lower launches, less spin, and great feel in a higher balance point design.
- Backweighting makes it possible for many golfers to improve club head speeds and increase distance.
- HZRDUS Yellow is a great feeling shaft that offers players low launch and low spin.
- Less aggressive players who need a stable golf shaft do not have to feel overwhelmed swinging the HZRDUS Yellow.
- The vibrant yellow colorway of the Tour-level handcrafted model can be unappealing for some players.
- Players not looking to utilize the high balance point will likely not fit into this shaft.
- Only available in 60- and 70-gram ranges may be a problem for players who need lighter or heavier golf shafts.
The HZRDUS Black shaft is one of the most demanding shafts on the market. This shaft is made for golfers with extremely high swings speeds and violent transitions from backswing to downswing. The HZRDUS Black can be a cure for players looking to reduce some launch and dial in spin rates with their driver. However, this shaft can feel like a load to manage for weaker players. Extremely fast swingers should test the HZRDUS Black because it could be exactly what they are looking for to help augment their control and consistency with their driver.
- A thicker mid-section creates one of the most stable golf shafts on the market.
- The high kick point helps golfer reduce launch and gives longer shots from extremely low spin.
- This shaft is great for players who have had trouble finding a golf shaft that holds up to their quick transitions.
- The bulk of this shaft can be burdensome for most players to swing over 18 holes.
- This shaft will struggle to perform unless the user is swinging the club at a very high speed.
- Only available in 60- and 70-gram ranges, it may be a problem for players who need lighter or heavier golf shafts.
Choosing the correct iron shaft is more complicated than matching your swing speed to a specific weight or flex. Swing dynamics, desired shot shape, and versatility all play a role in which shaft is best for you. The Project X LZ is a perfect shaft for players looking to get the maximum performance of Project X without a harsh or overwhelming feel. Smooth swingers and slower swing speed players can finally get the performance of Project X in a profile that is a pleasure to hit. LZ also makes a great option for the wedges of players used to using Project X standard shafts in their irons.
- Loading Zone Technology gives players 7% more energy transfer for longer shots.
- The thinner midsection allows LZ shafts to feel smooth without a decrease in performance.
- The reinforced tip section and butt section retains the control and precision of the standard Project X shafts.
- For high swing speed players, the Project X LZ shaft may launch the golf ball too high.
- Players looking to get an ultra-light iron shafts cannot find a model below 110-grams with LZ.
- Project X LZ is one of the most expensive iron and wedge shafts available and typically carries an upcharge.
Fitting your irons and wedge shafts is much more complex than matching your swing speed to a flex or weight profile. Each golfer swings the club differently and creates stress for the golf shaft. Strong players create more force and need a more stable shaft to deliver their optimal performance. The right iron shaft can produce improved club lies at impact and a more accurate ball flight. Project X excels at creating golf shafts for high swing speed players looking to gain control without sacrificing feel and response. Next time you are buying irons or wedges, do not accept what the manufacturer is giving you, get fit and get the best for your game.
- Project X’s stepless design gives players more control and a seamless look.
- The variety of weights and flexes makes sure that all golfers have their ideal shaft.
- A high kick-point gives players lower launch and more control with their irons and wedges.
- Project X shafts can feel harsh to players, especially at lower swing speeds.
- The flex numbering system can be confusing to golfers that are unfamiliar with it.
- This shaft can carry an upcharge for some iron and wedge models that make it more expensive.