Showing all 8 results
As golfers, we are always looking for increased distance. The Titleist TS2 driver combines cutting-edge technology with classic design to deliver the distance and consistency that all golfers are looking for. If you’re looking for a higher launch, lower spin, and more distance off the tee, then the Titleist TS2 is the club for you.
- SureFit weighting technology allows players to optimize launch conditions
- An ultra-thin face increases MOI for increased distance
- More efficient clubhead design and weight distribution increases clubhead speed
- The Titleist TS2 is more expensive than comparable drivers on the market
- Extra length in the shaft may lead to less control and accuracy
- The high launch characteristics may not be ideal for players with high ball flights
With golf courses becoming longer every year, maximizing distance and consistency off the tee is vital to shooting lower scores. Having a properly fitted, technologically advanced driver can be the difference between short and crooked and long and straight. If you’re looking for better, more consistent results off the tee and cost is not an issue, the Titleist TS3 is sure to deliver the results you’re looking for!
- A club head design that helps to increase clubhead speed by up to 20%
- The thinnest face that Titleist has ever made design purely for ball speed
- SureFit adjustable weights allow players to customize the club for their optimal launch conditions
- The Titleist TS3 is more expensive than comparable drivers on the market
- Extra length in the shaft may lead to less control and accuracy for some players
- Some players may prefer less options and customizability and may want to try the Titleist TS2 Driver
Wedge shots account for more than half your total shots in a round of golf, and having great equipment goes a long way to producing better scores. The Titleist Vokey SM6 Wedges produce incredible spin rates without compromising feel and trajectory control, allowing golfers of all skill levels to play any shot faced with confidence. If you’re a golfer who looks for the very best in wedge technology, you should absolutely buy the Titleist Vokey SM6 Wedge.
- Great spin control anywhere on the course, from the fairway, sand and rough
- Various sole grinds makes every shot easier
- Especially good out of thick greenside rough
- Having so many options requires thorough testing various lofts and grinds
- Less affordable compared to other top brands
- Not much forgiveness on off-center hits
With excellent distance, technology, and performance, there is no wonder why Titleist is always at the top of the market with their golf clubs. Their 917 F2 Fairway Wood is the latest in their excellent line of fairway woods, featuring the improved Active Recoil Channel 2.0, SureFit Adjustability, and the Variable Face Thickness Insert. With all of these technologies and the classic Titleist performance, you should consider putting the Titleist 917 F2 Fairway Wood in your bag.
- The extensive adjustability allows you to optimize the club to your individual swing
- The technology in the club produces tremendous forgiveness and ball speeds
- The larger profile induces confidence for players
- The adjustability may bring too many options to players looking for a simple golf club
- The higher ball flight may not be what every player is looking for in a fairway wood
- Some golfers may want a lower spinning model
Playing great golf starts with saving strokes from around the green, and few clubs make it easier than the Titleist Vokey SM7 Wedge. This wedge makes it easy to play any shot from the fringe, sand, or rough. We highly recommend you buy this wedge, and make it a constant in your golf bag today.
- Incredible spin control from the fairway, sand, and rough
- Six different sole grinds make it easy to play from every lie
- Flop shots come out better than with any other wedge on the market
- High price tag may make it tough for some to purchase
- Higher lofted clubs are tough to play full shots with
- Could require a lot of testing to find the right clubs for your swing
The competition amongst the best amateurs and professionals is tough, and players are always looking for any edge they can get. With its innovative four-piece design, incredible length and touch around the greens, it is hard to find a better golf ball than the Titleist Pro V1x. If you are looking for that edge against the competition, and the cost is no issue, you simply must buy the Titleist Pro V1x.
- One of the longest premium golf balls in the game
- Produces maximum spin for players with high swing speeds and stronger ball strikes
- Remarkable distance control with fully swung shots
- More suited for good players with high swing speeds
- The Titleist Pro V1 could be a better fit, depending on overall performance in a simulator
- One of the most expensive golf balls on the market
When you want to take your golf game to the next level, the equipment you use plays a major factor in how good you can get. Golf balls can make a huge difference in controlling distances and maximizing distance. If cost is no barrier to your quest for better golf, you should definitely put the Titleist Pro V1 in the bag today.
- Produces long tee shots while remaining soft around the greens
- Very durable compared to previous editions
- For some players the printed line logo makes lining up putts very easy to do
- A higher price tag may make it a hindrance for some golfers
- More suited for mid to low handicap players
- The Titleist Pro V1x could be a better fit but would require testing, to find out.
With lots of adjustability, full customization, and a modern design the Titleist 917 Driver is truly a great club. If you are looking for a great driver that will give you the speed, distance, and forgiveness you are looking for, then check out the Titleist 917 Driver, you won’t be disappointed.
- One of the most forgiving driver, where mis-hits fly just as far as center strikes
- Players have a wide variety of premium shafts options available to use
- Wide range of loft and lie combinations available to help players fine turn their drives for greater distance
- Some players might get overwhelmed with all the technology
- The driver creates a high spin rate, which may hurt distance for some players
- It would take a decoder ring to figure all the settings for the club, thus overwhelming the beginner player