Showing all 5 results
The ECO Knits are lightweight, versatile golf shoes designed with a minimal profile. These no-heel drop shoes are best for players that love to be on their feet and that often play in ideal weather conditions. The ECO Knit are not waterproof although they are impressively water resistant and will hold up in light dews for morning rounds. Golfers that routinely carry their bag or who care more about comfort than anything else will love the ECO Knit shoes.
- The ECO Knits are TRUE Linkswear’s most affordable shoe ever and they are exceptionally comfortable.
- The ECO Knits and TRUE’s Fore the Planet campaign enables golfers to be a part of something much larger than just buying a pair of shoes.
- Lightweight performance and versatility help make the ECO Knit a great choice both on and off the course.
- The lack of waterproofing makes the ECO Knits a difficult proposition for golfers that routinely play in inclement conditions.
- Extremely aggressive swingers may prefer a shoe with additional support or traction.
- Because the ECO Knit is made with recycled material, the color choices are limited at this time.
Choosing golf shoes is typically as simple as, “What look the best?” Royal Albartross is hoping to add versatility to a look that is exceptional in a modern sneaker profile. The Croco golf shoe combines premium materials and human craftsmanship to create beautiful and function footwear. Ultimately, a shoe must look and feel great for players to want to wear them both on and off the course and the Croco checks all of those boxes.
- The handcrafted lather construction of the Croco golf shoes help make them beautiful, weatherproof, comfortable, and durable.
- VIBRAM® Pro Golf Outsoles will help players stay in place during their golf swings and create more solid foundations when out on the course.
- The Croco golf shoes excel as footwear options that can be taken both on the golf course and away from it for all day wear.
- The higher price tag of the Croco golf shoes will be difficult for players given they will not be able to try them in many retail locations.
- The Croco golf shoes VIBRAM® sole uses molded traction that may not be well suited for heavy rains and slick playing conditions.
- Very aggressive swingers or players with active feet will likely be better suited to larger golf shoe profile.
The largest things to consider when choosing your golf shoes should be comfort and price. You must be able to continue to play golf and your feet are your only link to the ground as you swing. If you can only afford one pair of golf shoes at a time, going with a waterproof option that can get you to the course no matter what is going on outside is essential. The OG Premium are a fantastic balance of style, function, and comfort in a lightweight package. These are one of my FAVORITE GOLF SHOES. The guys at TRUE are the best, they are the coolest, most down to earth people you have ever met, and their quality is unsurpassed, I wear their shoes every day.
- Full grain, waterproof leather provides golfer maximum protection and comfort as they practice and play year-round.
- Exceptional material content helps to make the OG Premium shoes more versatile, so your feet remain dry and comfortable on and off the course.
- The OG Premium golf shoes are some of the lightest weight waterproof options available and make an outstanding choice.
- The lack of a white or black color option may not be favored by players that commonly choose these colors for their footwear.
- The synthetic sole of the OG Premium shoes may discourage some players from choosing them as their waterproof shoe over fully spiked options.
- Golfers may be unable to try on the OG Premium shoes before purchasing which can make choosing the right size difficult.
While it would be irresponsible to say that the True Knit golf shoes are the best athletic style golf shoe for every golfer, it is impossible to deny just how impressive these shoes are. These are one of my FAVORITE GOLF SHOES. The guys at TRUE are the best, they are the coolest, most down to earth people you have ever met, and their quality is unsurpassed, I wear their shoes every day.
- The True Knit shoes are ultra-light and make walking 18 holes and beyond comfortable and easy.
- The True Knits are ideal for golf professionals and teachers that need to spend several hours on their feet and demand support and versatility.
- The adaptable profile and water repellant nature of the True Knit shoes will allow golfers to use them year-round and during most of their rounds.
- The fully molded rubber soles may not offer enough stability for very aggressive swingers looking to hit the long ball.
- The True Knit shoes are not completely waterproof, and players will likely need another golf shoe model if they plan to play in the rain or dew.
- Budget conscious golfers may find the True Knits to be resource intensive when compared with other non-waterproof options.
Each golfer is unique. They bring their own set of style and function to the course with them as they come. Each player will need different footwear depending on their swing patterns and body types. Lambda is offering a luxurious golf shoe for the player that demands comfort, but wants to show off a traditional style. Golfer wanting to look their best while playing but have enough stability to swing freely should consider taking Lambda shoes for a test run.
- Handmade leather looks great and protects players from water while on the course.
- TPU molded soles ensure that your feet remain stable on the ground during your entire golf swing.
- Classic aesthetics appeal to a wide variety of golfers and age demographics.
- Lambda golf shoes may be too expensive for some budget-conscious players.
- Golfers that prefer sneaker style golf shoes will likely be better suited with another brand or mesh option.
- Availability to test or try on Lambda shoes before buying is limited in the U.S.