Wilson Men’s and Teen Complete Golf Set
Wilson’s Deep Red Tour complete golf club sets features R&D engineered components for superior performance. A complete golf club set for better golfers looking for great equipment and lightweight premium bag with Headcovers. Popular heel/toe weighted putter with head stability and alignment technology.
“One Size Does Not Fit All”. Getting fit for custom clubs is a very popular trend in the golf industry today. The Wilson Profile SGI complete golf set is the only “Custom fit in a box” system like it in the world. It features thirteen options — with lengths, lofts, flexes, bags and grip size to more perfectly fit beginner golfers and their unique physical characteristics. The Teen Package set is perfect for the in-between player, not reaching adult height but definitely not a junior.
TEEN Wilson’s proprietary “Custom fit in a box” system has thirteen size options to fit every player! Designed for Teen swing characteristics to produce maximum distance and a rewarding experience for beginners
- Large 460cc Driver Engineered with Super Game Improvement technology to enhance new golfer experience
- Engineered with Super Game Improvement technology to enhance new golfer experience Deep, perimeter weighted 431 stainless steel irons with very low center of gravity for improved accuracy and distance
- Lightweight, premium Carry bag features Air Flow shoulder straps are adjustable for growing teen players, rugged handle top, numerous pockets and self-activating stand
- “Easy Launch” Sand Wedge features very low weighting and wide sole for better greenside control and improved shot making
- Popular Heel/Toe weighted Putter with soft alignment grip provides superior feedback, feel and accuracy
Profile SGI Teen Complete Golf Club Set
- Height: 63 to 68 inches / 5’3” to 5’8” / 160 to 172 cm
- Fingertip to ground: 25.75 to 28 inches / 65 to 71 cm
|Price history for Wilson Men’s and Teen Complete Golf Set
10.5 ° Driver with graphite shaft, #5 Fairway Wood with graphite shaft, #5 Hybrid, Irons: #6, 7, 8, 9, Pitching Wedge, Sand Wedge, Putter, Carry Bag and three Head Covers
Wilson's Deep Red Tour complete golf club sets features R&D engineered components for superior performance. A complete golf club set for better golfers looking for great equipment and lightweight premium bag with Headcovers. Popular heel/toe weighted putter with head stability and alignment technology.
- Driver provides you with a great distance.
- Irons with a steel shaft and good accuracy.
- Sturdy purse that is simple to carry.
Forged Titanium composite 460cc oversized Driver with power weighting technology. Large sweet spot face Driver with stronger loft for greater distance.
Large sweet spot fairway wood with tip reinforced graphite shaft and all weather grip. Strong loft and low weighting design support playability from both fairway and rough.
Easy-to-hit hybrid club with shallow face and high launch technology. Enhanced head design yields better trajectory than difficult-to-hit long irons, resulting in longer, straighter shots.
Powerful stainless steel irons with very low center of gravity to help launch the ball easier Extreme perimeter weighting creates enormous sweet spot for improved accuracy even on off-center hits. “Large Unsupported Face” technology for increased ball speed and greater distance!
Game improvement design helps launch the ball from the bunker. Super low weighting and very wide sole powers through the sand for more control
Popular heel/toe weighted putter with head stability and alignment technology. Isolated sweet spot for improved feel and accuracy
Popular premium style head covers protects your valuable investment. Soft flannel lining preserves wood and hybrid’s paint finish from damage.
As the Founder of Golfers Authority Paul Liberatore Esq. has spent the last 7+ years writing about the best golf equipment or instruction from the top golf instructors in the world. He has been a contributing writer for Sports Illustrated Golf and GolfWRX. After graduating with honors from Purdue University, he realized that he had a passion for the golf business and the law. When he's not practicing law, or creating golf content on YouTube, he can be found on his syndicated Behind the Golf Brand podcast both on Apple and Spotify talking with the most prolific leaders in the golf industry.