Volvik Vivid XT AMT Golf Ball
Volvik VIVID XT AMT Matte Golf Balls offer the best of high visibility and performance. These golf balls feature a stunning, high-visibility VIVID matte coating and are designed to increase distance for golfers with swing speeds of 70-95 mph.
Volvik® VIVID XT AMT Matte Golf Balls offer the best of high visibility and performance. These golf balls feature a stunning, high-visibility VIVID matte coating and are designed to increase distance for golfers with swing speeds of 70-95 mph.
The combination of a bigger, 75 compression core and an HPF inner layer produces explosive distance at impact. Through stable and constant flight, the ionomer 322 dimple cover enables more accuracy.
- Matte finish, high-visibility golf ball designed to provide longer distance for lower swing speeds
- Specifically engineered for golfers with driver swing speeds between 70-95 mph for playability
- 3-piece construction for low driver spin, high wedge spin and mid to high shot trajectory
- 360° alignment system
- Larger, 75 compression core construction provides explosive distance and performance at impact
- HPF inner cover layer combines with core and outer cover to produce a mid to soft feel
- Ionomer cover equipped with a 322 dimple pattern for stable and consistent flight
- High-visibility finish enables enhanced shot tracking
|Price history for Volvik Vivid XT AMT Golf Balls - Yellow
I am a single digit player who has been playing with this ball for the past few rounds and have not noticed a significant difference in distances between PROV1 and this ball; PROV1 feels superior on approaches. I enjoy not needing to be mindful of what my ball is because I can tell which one is mine well before that. It rolls nicely on the greens. The reason to buy is for visibility; it looks excellent when flying and does not get lost in the clouds on overcast days.
As the Founder of Golfers Authority Paul Liberatore Esq. has spent the last 7+ years writing about the best golf equipment or instruction from the top golf instructors in the world. He has been a contributing writer for Sports Illustrated Golf and GolfWRX. After graduating with honors from Purdue University, he realized that he had a passion for the golf business and the law. When he's not practicing law, or creating golf content on YouTube, he can be found on his syndicated Behind the Golf Brand podcast both on Apple and Spotify talking with the most prolific leaders in the golf industry.