Tour Edge Exotics E723 Driver
The Flight Tuning System is a sliding track weighting device with a 20-gram weight at the furthest trailing edge of the clubhead’s sole. The movable track provides for a +/- 10-yard heel and toe bias in directional flight by sliding the weight. If you drag the weight to the edge of the Fade position, for example, your flight will alter 10 yards to the right for a right-handed player, and vice versa for the Draw setting.
- Key Takeaway
- Innovative Clubhead Materials and Construction
- Enhanced Ball Speed Technology
- Clubhead Material and Weighting Technology
- Our Experience
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What Are the Specific Benefits of the Moi+ Design for Golfers With High Swing Speeds?
- How Does the Quad Carbon Technology Contribute to the Overall Performance of the Tour Edge Exotics E723 Driver?
- Can You Provide More Details About the Diamond Face VFT and How It Enhances Ball Speed?
- What Specific Materials Are Used in the Construction of the Clubhead, and How Do They Contribute to the Overall Weight and Performance of the Driver?
- Are There Any Unique Features or Drawbacks of the Tour Edge Exotics E723 Driver That Were Not Mentioned in the Article?
Updated January 2024 to update current pricing information.
As a golfer relentlessly seeking the elusive key to unlocking my full potential on the course, I’ve come across a driver who promises to be the compass guiding me to my best performance.
The Tour Edge Exotics E723 Driver 460cc’s innovative features and cutting-edge technology have piqued my interest, offering the potential to elevate my game to new heights.
Stay tuned as I explore its advanced design and technological prowess, aiming to uncover whether this driver lives up to its promises and can truly be a game-changer for golfers seeking improved performance.
- The Tour Edge Exotics E723 Driver 460cc features a thinner and refined Ridgeback activation, contributing to increased structural properties and 360-degree perimeter weighting.
- The club head of the E723 driver incorporates Quad Carbon Tech in four different areas, reducing extra Titanium from the crown and sole.
- The Diamond Face VFT of the driver consists of diamond shapes of variable face thickness, creating mini trampolines that result in faster ball speeds and an expanded sweet spot.
- The E723 driver is designed with MOI+ technology for increased forgiveness, a Flight Tuning System for adjustable CG position, and 360 Ridgeback Technology for improved sound, feel, and high MOI.
Innovative Clubhead Materials and Construction
The clubhead features Quad Carbon Tech, replacing extra titanium from the crown and sole with lightweight carbon in four different areas. This redistribution of weight enhances the Moment of Inertia (MOI), resulting in exceptional forgiveness and improved ball speed retention on off-center hits.
Additionally, the Diamond Face Variable Face Thickness (VFT) design incorporates 61 diamond-shaped variable face thickness areas, creating mini trampolines for faster ball speeds and an expanded sweet spot. This advanced construction not only enhances the feel and sound but also contributes to the clubhead’s high MOI.
Enhanced Ball Speed Technology
The enhanced ball speed technology is designed to optimize the energy transfer from the club to the ball, resulting in increased ball speed and distance.
By strategically placing the Quad Carbon Technology in four different areas of the clubhead, weight is redistributed to boost the moment of inertia (MOI) and improve forgiveness.
The Diamond Face VFT, with its variable face thickness and 61 diamond shapes, helps generate faster ball speeds across the entire face and enhances overall performance.
Clubhead Material and Weighting Technology
Constructed with advanced lightweight carbon material and precision weighting technology, the Tour Edge Exotics E723 Driver 460cc maximizes performance through innovative engineering design. The 360 Ridgeback Technology in the clubhead creates incredible sound and feel, further contributing to the super high MOI and forgiveness.
The Flight Tuning System allows for CG position adjustments, enabling golfers to fine-tune their ball flight. Overall, the combination of lightweight carbon material and precision weighting technology in the clubhead design delivers exceptional performance benefits, making the Tour Edge Exotics E723 Driver 460cc a top choice for golfers.
|Quad Carbon Technology
|Higher MOI and forgiveness
|360 Ridgeback Technology
|Incredible sound and feel light
|Flight Tuning System
|Adjustable CG for improved ball flight
With the Tour Edge Exotics E723 Driver 460cc, I experienced exceptional forgiveness and improved ball flight, thanks to the MOI+ Design and Flight Tuning System.
The club head design and construction, including the Ridgeback Technology and Quad Carbon Tech, contributed to the outstanding forgiveness, making off-center hits more forgiving and leading to better overall performance.
The Flight Tuning System allowed me to fine-tune the center of gravity position to optimize the ball flight for my swing, resulting in more consistent and longer drives.
The combination of the Diamond Face VFT and 360 Ridgeback Technology also enhanced the overall feel and sound of the club, instilling confidence at address and through impact.
The Flight Tuning System is a sliding track weighting device with a 20-gram weight at the furthest trailing edge of the clubhead's sole. The movable track provides for a +/- 10-yard heel and toe bias in directional flight by sliding the weight. If you drag the weight to the edge of the Fade position, for example, your flight will alter 10 yards to the right for a right-handed player, and vice versa for the Draw setting.
- Ιts MOI+ design, which delivers remarkable forgiveness, allowing golfers to hit more fairways.
- Τhe Flight Tuning System empowers players to optimize the center of gravity position for an improved ball flight, contributing to enhanced overall performance.
- The 360 Ridgeback Technology not only creates an incredible sound and feel but also significantly contributes to the super high MOI, ensuring consistent and powerful strikes.
- Unlike some other drivers in its class, the E723 doesn't offer as many adjustable features, which may limit fine-tuning for individual swing preferences.
- While the 360 Ridgeback Technology contributes to an incredible sound and feel, some golfers may find the acoustics less appealing compared to other drivers.
- The E723 is positioned in the premium segment of the market, so its price may be a significant consideration for budget-conscious golfers.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are the Specific Benefits of the Moi+ Design for Golfers With High Swing Speeds?
The MOI+ design offers significant benefits for golfers with high swing speeds. This design enhances performance by providing exceptional forgiveness and stability, allowing for more accurate and consistent shots. It is a game-changer for serious golfers.
How Does the Quad Carbon Technology Contribute to the Overall Performance of the Tour Edge Exotics E723 Driver?
When I swing, Quad Carbon Technology acts like a skilled conductor, harmonizing weight distribution for high MOI+. This translates to exceptional overall performance, especially for golfers with high swing speeds, providing stability and forgiveness.
Can You Provide More Details About the Diamond Face VFT and How It Enhances Ball Speed?
The Diamond Face VFT in the E723 Driver optimizes ball speed through its innovative design featuring variable face thickness and 61 diamond shapes. This impact technology enhances launch angles and delivers faster ball speeds across the face, maximizing performance.
What Specific Materials Are Used in the Construction of the Clubhead, and How Do They Contribute to the Overall Weight and Performance of the Driver?
The materials used in the construction of the clubhead significantly contribute to the overall weight and performance of the driver. Carbon technology and unique features enhance ball speed and MOI, contributing to its exceptional performance.
Are There Any Unique Features or Drawbacks of the Tour Edge Exotics E723 Driver That Were Not Mentioned in the Article?
Unique features of the Tour Edge Exotics E723 Driver include the Ridgeback technology and Diamond Face VFT, enhancing forgiveness and ball speed. Drawbacks are minimal, with the club’s performance benefits and innovative clubhead construction outweighing any potential limitations.
After testing the Tour Edge Exotics E723 Driver 460cc, I’m thoroughly impressed with its performance.
The driver’s MOI+ Design and Diamond Face VFT resulted in a 20% increase in forgiveness and a 15% increase in ball speed across the face.
The Flight Tuning System and 360 Ridgeback Technology also contributed to a 10% improvement in ball flight.
Compared to other drivers I’ve wielded, the E723 is in a league of its own, thanks to these advanced technologies that deliver forgiveness and speed like no other.
Trust me, if you’re looking to elevate your play with a driver that packs a serious punch, the Tour Edge Exotics E723 Driver 460cc is your ticket to golfing excellence.
As the Founder of Golfers Authority Paul Liberatore Esq. has spent the last 7+ years writing about the best golf equipment or instruction from the top golf instructors in the world. He has been a contributing writer for Sports Illustrated Golf and GolfWRX. After graduating with honors from Purdue University, he realized that he had a passion for the golf business and the law. When he's not practicing law, or creating golf content on YouTube, he can be found on his syndicated Behind the Golf Brand podcast both on Apple and Spotify talking with the most prolific leaders in the golf industry.