Rickie Fowler is one of the best golfers in the world and is one of our favorite players to watch. As of 2019, Rickie has earned five PGA Tour titles, including the 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open. Rickie Fowler is an amazing player and a fan favorite, with the potential to be one of the game’s best players.
In our “What’s in the bag?” series (or “WITB”) we highlight the best clubs and gear that professional players are currently using in their bags. So, if you are currently looking to take your golf game to the next level, then take a look at what’s in Rickie Fowler’s bag.
Rickie Fowler Career Highlights Video
The Cobra King F9 Speedback driver is by far one of the fastest and longest Cobra drivers ever produced. With its all new Speedback technology, the Cobra F9 is the first Cobra driver to ever combine a raised skirt, rounded crown, and rounded leading edge. Working in unison, these innovative designs allow for greater airflow over the clubhead, thus allowing the player to have greater club head peed, stability, and control. The Cobra F9 Speedback also incorporates a tungsten weight structure that allows for a low deep center of gravity. Combined with the enhanced aerodynamics, the Cobra F9 is optimized for greater ball speed and lower spin, thus giving the player more distance. Furthermore, by having a CNC milled club face, it ensures a thinner and hotter face to increase ball speed and distance. While, the Dual Roll Technology optimizes launch and spin for shots hit both high and low on the face.
- CNC Precision Milled Face designed to increase ball speed and forgiveness across the entire club face.
- Dual Roll Technology adds distance to drives by lowering the gear effect that can negatively impact launch and spin on misses
- Speedback Technology allows for true optimization of aerodynamics and low center of gravity.
Fairway Wood: Cobra King F8+ (14.5 and 18.5 degrees)
Shaft: Aldila Synergy 75 TX
The Cobra King F8 fairway wood features an ultralight carbon fiber crown which promotes higher trajectories and increased forgiveness. Distance is increased thanks to a forged E9 475 stainless steel face insert that maximizes flex for increased ball speeds and distance across the entire club face. The King F8 also features a Baffler-style rail design for improved versatility and consistent contact from any lie, while the innovative 360° Aero Technology optimizes aerodynamic performance and maintains a low CG for fast clubhead speed and optimal launch and spin conditions.
- Ultralight carbon fiber crown moves CG lower and further back for higher launch.
- Forged, Variable thickness E9 Stainless Steel Face provides explosive distance.
- Progressive rail design improves versatility and forgiveness from all types of lies
Shaft: KBS C-Taper Tour 125 S+
The Cobra King F9 Irons are crafted via a five-step forging process which produces an enhanced feel at impact. With 33g of tungsten in the heel and toe, the Cobra King F9 Iron is designed to provide increased stability and inertia while giving the player the greatest combination of forgiveness and distance. With a lower and deeper center of gravity, the Cobra King F9 increases ball speed and launch to help maximize distance. While the CNC milled grooves increase spin for greater distance control. The Cobra King F9 Irons offers precision, workability, and accuracy for attacking the pin.
- Five step forging process helps increase the feel at impact.
- The lower center=of-gravity provides greater accuracy.
- Speedback design ideal for the serious golfer in mind.
The Cobra King V Grind wedge provides the ultimate in versatility around the greens while the new face/groove technology allows every golfer to be more precise from 100 yards and in. The innovative Progressive Milled Groove design features wide grooves in the higher-lofted wedges and narrow-spaced grooves on lower-lofted wedges to provide optimum spin and trajectory. The Variable Face Roughness delivers an optimal surface to maximize spin and control for greater versatility around the greens. The King V Grind wedges also feature Notch Technology which enables the sole and trailing edge to sit lower to the ground, which results in the blade height being closer to the ground.
- The Progressive Milled Grooves are wider in higher lofted wedges and narrower on lower lofted wedges, providing optimum spin and trajectory.
- The Variable Face Roughness technology increases friction on the face, helping control spin around the greens.
- Thanks to Notch Technology, the sole sits lower to the ground, making consistent contact easier.
The Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Dual Balance putters start with a 400 gram, precision milled 303 stainless steel body. A modern blade design combined with crisp back angles and a single sight line head design make alignment easier than ever. A 50 gram counterbalance weight located in the grip end combines with the heavier head design to give the player a precise counterbalanced feel. Additionally, the milled face provides a soft feel and sound while the stainless steel finish and the red-dot graphics create a modern appearance. The Newport 2 putter provides the very best in stability while delivering soft feel and a great roll.
Ball: TaylorMade TP5x
The TaylorMade TP5x golf ball features a Tri-Fast Core and Dual-Spin Cover which combines for a 5-layer golf ball construction, specifically engineered to perform with every club in the bag. The Tri-Fast Core provides progressive compression for maximum energy transfer while the Dual-Spin soft cast urethane cover with its 322 seamless dimple pattern produces incredible spin performance. The TP5x ball also features 90 compression and high launch combined with low spin for extremely long distance on all shots.
- One of the most popular golf balls on Tour.
- Provides more consistent flight, extraordinary distance, and the ultimate short game spin and control.
- Low spin with the woods and higher spin with the irons make it the perfect high-performance golf ball.
Rickie Fowler is one of the best golfers in the world and uses some of the best clubs and equipment in the game, and you can too. So, if you are looking to improve your golf game, take a look at what’s in Rickie’s bag, you may find something that will help you take your game to the next level.