Showing 31–32 of 32 results
Making more putts is the key to shooting lower scores for any player. Having a putter that gets the ball rolling on-line quickly and provides maximum forgiveness is central to more consistency and fewer strokes on the green. If you’re a player used to a mallet head shape looking for increased feel and consistency, you can’t go wrong with the Odyssey EXO.
- The White Hot Microhinge face creates optimal feel and feedback off the face
- Multi-material head design helps to increase the clubs increase the forgiveness
- Three different head shapes with both toe-hang and face balance options allow players to customize a putter to their stroke
- The EXO is limited to mallet head options only, which may turn some players away
- The EXO putter comes with a high price tag, which may be a hindrance for some players
- Mallet heads are designed for players with arching strokes and may not be suitable for players with a square-to-square stroke
Putts account for roughly 50% of all shots for most golfers. Having a putter that is custom-fit to you and utilizes cutting-edge technology and design to get putts started on-line and rolling more quickly is essential. If you want to start putting more consistently and shooting lower scores, the Rife Switchback putter is an excellent choice.
- Roll Groove Technology gets putts started on-line and rolling more quickly than other traditional putters
- Five different head styles allow golfers to choose a head that best fits their eye and stroke
- Interchangeable weights allow players optimal customization
- Only one head style is available in a left-handed head which may be a limiting factor for left-handed golfers
- Switchback putters are slightly more expensive than comparable putters
- Limits in length, loft, and lie angle may a turn off for some players