Showing the single result
Consistency is unquestionably the fastest way to see better putting results. The TFI 2135 Satin line of putters incorporate the very best in modern technology and design to help improve alignment and get the ball rolling on line quickly. Players of all levels that struggle with alignment or are simply looking to become more consistent will surely benefit from one of the putters in the TFI 2135 Satin line.
- A sightline that is 21.35 mm above the ground set at the equator of the ball makes alignment easy
- Variable depth milled grooves create increased friction at impact reducing the skid effect
- Five different head designs allow for plenty of options when choosing the right putter
- Some players have reported that the feel and sound are a little dead as the ball comes off the face
- Some players say the head design is a little too busy and opt for a more simpler appearance
- Lack of options in loft and lie may not be preferable for players looking for customization