Showing 121–150 of 306 results
When I first heard about the revolutionary design of the Vero X1, I’ll admit, I was a little skeptical. It didn’t take long for that skepticism to subside when I put the ball in play, however. When I hit this ball side-by-side against premium balls from other top manufacturers, I was blown away with the results. Not only was my carry distance longer with the Vero X1, my shot dispersion became much tighter.
- Exceptional playability in all conditions.
- Reduced spin off driver increases distance and tightens shot dispersion without sacrificing feel and control.
- Price point of $39.99 is substantially less than other balls in its class.
- Currently only available through online ordering directly from manufacturer.
- Yet to be endorsed by the game’s biggest names.
- Thin cover is not as durable as other comparable balls.
I love the look of the MG4+ compared to the previous MG4.1. I think the overall design and fit of the shoe have improved tremendously. G/Fore make some of my favorite golf shoes in the Gallivanter line because of their combination of superior comfort and a traditional style. The MG4+ are perhaps the most comfortable G/Fore shoe I have ever worn. I love the versatility of these shoes and the look for warm-weather rounds. Overall, the MG4+ is thoughtfully constructed and a great fit for golfers looking to be on their feet a lot.
- The MG4+ golf shoes are comfortable and easy to wear in hot golf conditions.
- The MG4+ are some of the most well-made golf shoes on the market and keep players feet in place throughout the golf swing.
- G/Fore has created a fantastic looking golf shoe with the MG4+ and provided golfers with a new option to try.
- The MG4+ golf shoes are heavier than other athletic-style golf shoes.
- The MG4+ golf shoes are expensive compared with other molded spike, or spikeless, golf shoe options.
- The MG4+ will likely be hard to find and try on before ordering and golfers should be aware, they can run small.
The Gallivanter is the first and only traditional-style golf shoe I can see myself wearing long-term. The Gallivanter is lighter in weight than any other golf shoe I have tried within that style and is more comfortable when walking 18 than I imagined. I typically opt for sneaker style golf shoes like the G/Fore MG4Plus but the Gallivanter open the door for an additional style without having to sacrifice my comfort or performance. For golfers willing to pay the price to have the very best, the Gallivanters check every box.
- The Gallivanter offers industry-leading comfort for a traditional style golf shoe.
- The Gallivanter is a waterproof golf shoe and can be worn year-round.
- G/Fore provides exceptional style offerings with the Gallivanter so players can match their look to their shoe of choice.
- The Gallivanter and other G/Fore shoes will be hard to find compared with other shoe offerings.
- The Gallivanter golf shoe will show wear lines after several rounds due to the soft leather exterior used.
- The price of the Gallivanter golf shoe will discourage budget-conscious golfers.
The Accuhit is a great training aid for helping player reduce tension. The subtle reminder at the bottom of your lower hand is excellent to help keep your hands in a consistent position and sure-up your grip. The Accuhit also allows players to hit shots with immediate feedback and can instantly translate the results you are seeing on the range to the course. Hey Guys our friends at AccuHit are hooking up our readers with 15% off your total order at AccuHit Golf, so be sure to click this link and use this code at GA15 at checkout.
- The Accuhit provides real-time feedback to create a tension-free golf grip.
- The Accuhit training aid can help golf golfers find a better feel for their grip and help improve their golf shots.
- The Accuhit is small and very easy to carry in your golf bag.
- The Accuhit does not offer golfers feedback for their hand positions.
- Golfers looking for advanced grip help will likely need to supplement the use of the Accuhit with lessons as well.
- The Accuhit will be difficult to find in local pro shops and retail golf store locations.
The Shot Scope system was already the best golf tracking system on the market. The improvements made with the new V3 design make the watch easier to wear and improve the overall user experience. PinCollect technology enhances the accuracy around the greens for more insights into your short game and putting stats. The V3 provides better tee-to-green coverage than the previous Shot Scope watches and is an excellent upgrade.
- The V3 watch offers an improvement on the established Shot Scope system, especially for the short game shots.
- The new V3 watch is more comfortable to wear and has better battery life than prior generation models.
- The ability to upgrade the firmware and software of the V3 system means your unit will continue to improve over time.
- The cost of the Shot Scope system will be too expensive for budget-conscious golfers.
- Golfers that do not like to play golf in a watch will have to adjust to having something on their wrists while using the Shot Scope V3.
- The ability to try the Shot Scope V3 system before you buy one will be limited.
The team in the R&D lab at Graphite Design Japan went all out when designing the new Graphite Design MAD wood shafts. A challenge was issued to them to design a shaft that would alleviate the ill-fated golf ball flight issues that results in a lack of Maximum Accuracy and Distance. Accepting the challenge, they went to work in an effort to develop a cure.
- The MAD and MAD Pro shafts cover a very wide range of golfer swing speeds and styles and can provide performance improvements to many.
- The MAD shafts feature aerospace grade carbon fibers and the Graphite Design MSI technology to create a shaft that performs well and feels great.
- The MAD shaft is one of the most affordable golf shafts in the Graphite Design line up and will be a great upgrade for golfers coming from stock shafts.
- Graphite Design shafts, including the MAD and MAD Pro can only be found at advanced fitting locations and club building studios.
- The MAD Pro does not offer the same incredible value as the standard MAD golf shaft.
- Some players may not enjoy the feel of the firmer middle section surrounded by softer ends and will be better suited to offerings like the Tour AD IZ or Tour AD XC shafts.
Getting fit for your hybrids and then building the shaft to match your specific delivery conditions is the best route to ensure you get the most performance possible from your hybrids. Graphite Design shafts stand out as the best for golfers that demand performance throughout the middle of their golf bags. Other premium options are available but the matrix of the Tour AD DI, Tour AD IZ, and Tour AD HY offer almost everything golfers need in three easy models.
Mitsubishi’s Diamana and Tensei golf shaft lines are some of the absolute best in golf. Tensei provides three different profiles to help suit the needs of individual golfers. The Tensei AV Raw Orange shaft is unique in that it features a counterbalance design that can give golfers more speed, more distance, and more forgiveness in their driver and fairway woods. The improvement with the new AV Raw line over the original Tensei Pro shafts is apparent especially with the feel of this shaft. Golfers looking for maximum potential off the tee will be well-suited to add the Tensei AV Raw Orange to their testing list.
- The Tensei AV Raw Orange shaft improves upon the original Tensei Pro Orange in terms of performance and feel.
- The counterbalanced nature of the AV Raw Orange gives players and club builders more options to dial in a golfer’s maximum performance.
- The Tensei AV Raw is one of the best distance producing shafts we have tested.
- Golfers will have to add weight to their club heads if they want to switch into the Tensei AV Raw Orange and maintain the same swingweight if coming from a shaft with a lower balance point.
- Golfers who have the original Tensei Pro Orange and enjoy the feel may not see a big enough performance boost to demand an upgrade.
- The Tensei AV Raw Orange will only be available in advanced fitting centers and select retail locations.
Delivering the face square to the line at impact is the most essential fundamental in putting. Innovative design features that are proven to reduce face rotation throughout the entire stroke make the Toe Up putter unlike anything in its class. If you’re a player of any ability that struggles with keeping the face square and starting the ball on line, the Toe Up putter should be in your bag.
- Face Balanced allows players to start the ball on their intended line
- Center of gravity located toward the front helps to greatly reduce torque
- The chemically milled oval pattern on the face gets the ball rolling quickly
- Offset blade head designs may take some getting used to for players used to hitting a mallet
- Lack of custom options and adjustability may be limiting factors for some players
- The milled face may be too firm for players used to softer inserts on their putter
Putter fitting involves dialing in player delivery conditions and feel and visual preferences. The advantages that mallet putters bring have been well documented. Many players aim the putter more accurately with smaller, blade-style putters thus presenting an inherent conflict of great aim and the highest levels of performance at impact. Before, players had to choose between improved aim and improved performance on their mishits. The combination of the Evnroll signature grooves and the added forgiveness of the Stability Shaft created a forgiveness-enhanced blade putter that can potentially give many players the best-of-both-worlds.
We expect this to remain the same with the T100 irons, but it’s likely Titleist will adopt new members to its tribe with these irons.The T100 irons are geared toward the discerning player that expects more than just distance and forgiveness from their irons. They place an emphasis on feel, responsiveness, and the ability to shape different shots. It’s important to remember that just because the best players in the world are playing a certain club, doesn’t mean you should too. If you’re new to golf or strike your irons inconsistently, it’s going to be hard to realize the benefits of the T100 irons.
- Looks are cleaner and sharper than the 2021 line.
- Dual bounce soul optimizes turf interaction and keeps the club from digging.
- Strategically placed tungsten weights improve stability and allow CG to be strategically placed for ideal launch conditions.
- Higher handicappers and beginners might not realize the benefits of these irons.
- Price point is higher than other forged clubs on the market.
- Don’t expect to gain much distance compared to other irons.
TPT shafts are created using an automated process for industry-leading tolerance control. Golfers seeking the ultimate precision in terms of fit, feel, and performance will get all of that with the TPT Red Range . The Red Range is however, one of the most expensive golf shafts on the market so it is well-suited for golfers that prioritize performance over cost friendly price tags. With TPT's industry leading Automatic Improvement Guarantee, if you don't see an improved performance from your TPT shaft that you saw in the fitting, then you can return it to an authorized fitter for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. Talk about backing up their products!
- The continuous fiber throughout the TPT Red Range golf shaft ensures the highest level of performance and consistency.
- TPT Red Range shafts have no spine and can therefore be played in any orientation without a detriment to performance.
- The feel of the TPT Red Range was pleasantly smooth and the performance output was top of our tests.
- The TPT Red Range is one of, if not the most, expensive golf shafts on the market.
- TPT Red Range shafts are difficult to find even for premium aftermarket golf shafts.
- The TPT Red Range is optimized only to drivers so players looking to place them in fairway woods may have to hold off for now.
The RIPX is a premium golf shaft designed for golfers that want a mid-launch, and lower spinning profile. The RIPX golf shaft is a handle stiff golf shaft that can stand up to all swing speeds. RIPX is also a more cost-effective option than other premium golf shafts meaning that budget-conscious players can get the benefits of better performance without giving up their entire golf fund.
- The RIPX is the most advanced R.I.P. integrated golf shaft and is a well-balanced mid launch, low spin design.
- RIPX uses higher quality materials to provide better control and stability without the need for excessive bulk or rigidity.
- The RIPX is one of the best performing golf shafts dollar-for-dollar on the market.
- The firm handle of the RIPX will feel harsher than some golfers may prefer.
- The Aldila RIPX’s higher kick point may present too much dynamic loft for ultra-aggressive swingers.
- For golfers already in love with their current RIP gamer, RIPX may not offer enough performance boost to justify the upgrade.
The SeeMore Si2 RST putter is for any golfer that loves the alignment advantage SeeMore putters can deliver but has been holding out for more traditional shapes. The new look of the RST hosels combine the forgiveness of the centered shafted design with the traditional appearance that may make the RST line of the putters appeal to even more golfers. If you love looking down at the traditional line but want to know you are aimed perfectly each time, the new RST putters are for you.
- The Si2 features the all-new RST Hosel from SeeMore golf and brings evolutionary performance to a classic plumber’s neck blade design.
- The entire RST Hosel line features a shape for each golfer and putting stroke and delivers “Hide the Red Dot” alignment feedback for more accurate putts.
- The Si2 is made with a milled aluminum insert that improves feel and allows golfers to roll the golf ball more consistently.
- The two-tone color appearance of the Si2 putter may be less favorable for some than a single color would be.
- The RST Hosel design is currently limited to plumber’s neck only and does not feature slant necks or double bends.
- At this time, the RST line from SeeMore is available in right-hand only for the Si2 model
The Odyssey Triple Track Ten putter has a lot to unpack. First, the alignment aids really seem to help especially when paired with a Triple Track golf ball. Secondly, the oversized shape of the putter head is confidence inspiring and excels in aiding pace control on mishit putts. Finally, the Stroke Lab shaft helps place more feel through the entire putting motion and provides a more fluid response in the backswing and downswing.
- The Triple Track Ten putter features one of the most clear and precise alignment aids in golf.
- The Triple Track Ten is extremely stable and will help golfers on mishit to control direction and distance.
- The large shape of the Triple Track Ten putter inspires confidence behind the golf ball.
- The Triple Track Ten putter is only most effective when paired with Callaway Triple Track golf balls.
- The large club head will be offensive to golfers that prefer blade-style or similar putter shapes.
- The Triple Track Ten shape is almost identical to the TaylorMade Spider putter.
A name known for high-performance and unrivaled feel by tour players and golfers worldwide – the all-new Motore X infuses a legendary brand with a decade of learnings for a new type of speed.
- The Motore X delivers premium performance without the higher price tag of other aftermarket golf shafts.
- The blend of F1 and F3 make the Motore X line one of the most versatile golf shafts available.
- The reinforced handle section of the Motore X feels stable but not rigid and delivers great speed through impact.
- The Motore X uses a smaller number of diverse materials when compared with other aftermarket golf shafts.
- The addition of tour extra stiff flexes for the F1 model would give the Motore X a better coverage range.
- Golfers looking for an extremely tip stiff golf shaft will likely fit into other options.
It is common for players to experiment with their putter grip in order to spark a change on the greens. If you have struggled with traditional style putter grips, then the Garsen shape may be for you. Golfers that like to putt with their elbows closer to their sides can do so comfortably with the Garsen Quad Tour grips. The Max grip allows for an oversized feel in the only grip style that features a two-sided design.
- Garsen G-Pro Quad Tour and Max grips offer a shape that is different from anything else on the market and can give golfers an avenue to better putting.
- Garsen Grips encourage a more natural putting position that can create a more consistent putting stroke for select players.
- Garsen offers the two-sided Max and four-sided Quad Tour to help a largest set of golfers.
- Garsen Grips are difficult to find to test in many locations.
- Garsen Grips cannot be ordered as the stock grip on many putter models.
- Garsen Grips carry a higher price tag than other aftermarket putter grip offerings.
You’ll gain more feel and shot feedback using the Lamkin® Deep-Etched Putter Grip. This putter features a prominent horizontally etched pattern that covers the entirety of the traditional-sized paddle-shaped grip. The deep-etched pattern delivers excellent grip stability and traction.
“The Convenient Microfiber Golf Towel” is the perfect gift for every golfer and golf tournament. Ideal size at 16” x 16”, Greens Towel is a handy, super-absorbent, plush microfiber towel with an easy-to-use carabiner clip. Bulky over-sized golf towels are not convenient, but you can keep a Greens Towel in your back pocket and use it when you need it most. Never miss another shot because you didn’t have a towel to clean your ball or wedge. Put a Microfiber Greens Towel on your golf bag today, you’ll be glad you did. Now sold in thousands of golf pro shops. The #1 Best Selling Golf Towel under $5.00 Stock up today on a Value 6 Pack at an amazing low price.
The standout feature of the LIN-Q is how much performance is packed into every dollar of this golf shaft. Dollar-for-dollar, the LIN-Q Purple is going to be one of the very best golf shafts on the market. For players that fit well into the LIN-Q Purple it will be very hard to pass on. The LIN-Q Purple combines UST’s signature feel with additional stability and support. The LIN-Q Purple is one of the best performing golf shafts we have ever tested from UST Mamiya as well.
- The LIN-Q Purple is one of the best blends of value and performance for aftermarket golf shafts.
- The LIN-Q Purple utilizes UST Mamiya’s Q-Fiber technology for added stability and control.
- LIN-Q Purple features a firmer mid and tip section for explosive distance with a smooth butt section for added feel.
- LIN-Q Purple’s gold and purple colorway may be too stark for traditional golfers.
- The LIN-Q Purple weight offerings range only from 60 gram to 70 gram options.
- Aggressive swingers will likely fit better into a stiffer profile than the LIN-Q Purple.
Stable enough to be played by the game’s best players yet available in flexes and weights that slow swing players will love, the Graphite Design Tour AD IZ shaft is perfect for almost any golfer looking to fine-tune their driver, fairway wood, and hybrids. The Tour AD IZ shaft is one of the most versatile shafts we have tested at Golfers Authority. How a player reacts to the shaft will dictate the performance it can provide but the smooth feel of the Tour AD IZ mixes seamlessly with effortless power. By using material typically reserved for only the stiffest and highest performing shafts, the Tour AD IZ offers tour-level performance in flexes as soft as senior and weights as low as 40 grams making this one of the widest fitting golf shafts available.
- The Graphite Design Tour AD IZ offers one of the widest ranges available in the premium shaft space making it ideal for almost every swing speed.
- The AD IZ uses aerospace grade materials and a unique angular blend to create an exceptional feel and maximum performance.
- The mid-kickpoint is a versatile golf shaft design that will fit tailor nicely to golfers of many different skill sets.
- The Tour AD IZ is only available to demo in select retail stores or at manufacturer demo days.
- The cost of the AD IZ shafts may too high for budget-conscious golfers to justify with their new club.
- The player looking for an ultra-low spin shaft may not get the maximum amount of spin reduction with the mid-kickpoint of the Tour AD IZ.
The Diamana D+Plus Limited Edition golf shaft uses Mitsubishi’s signature Material Difference to deliver power and precision for high swing speed golfers. The D+Plus Limited is an upgrade to the golf shaft used by some of the very best golfers in the world. The whiteboard profile has been tested at every level of golf and delivers every time. The D+Plus Limited Edition is a low launch, low spin golf shaft that will perform great in the hands of many and is a collectors dream if they are a Tiger Woods fan, or simply a fan of golf.
- The Diamana D+Plus Limited Edition golf shaft is one of the most stable golf shafts on the market.
- Mitsubishi’s use of technologies like Dialed fiber, Tough-QURE resin, and the Multi-Dimensional Interlay create the “Material Difference” that makes MCA golf shafts standout in the bags of professional and amateur golfers.
- The D+Plus Limited provides performance improvements for golfers that fit into it and a novelty for everyone that is a golf fan.
- Some will describe the feel of the Diamana D+Plus Limited to be harsh or boardy.
- The D+Plus Limited Edition will be difficult to find and try – get this one while you can!
- Golfers with average swing speeds will likely find a better performance match with a softer profile.
The Project X Evenflow Small Batch Riptide CB is ideal for the player looking for a mid launch, mid spin shaft designed with improved stability that builds on the widely successful "even bend" profile to provide unmatched feel.
- The Even Flow Riptide CB is one of the best feeling golf shaft tested at Golfers Authority.
- The counterbalanced design of the Riptide CB can give players more club head speed, distance, and forgiveness.
- The Riptide CB is easy to load and will appeal to golfers of many different club head speeds and skill levels
- The blue paint finish is bold and may be distracting for golfers that prefer a traditional look at address.
- The higher balance point of the Riptide CB will not be the ideal fit for all club builds.
- Small Batch Riptide CB shafts are available only in select weights.
The whiteboard line of golf shafts from Mitsubishi has been proven at every level of golf. I personally have gone in-and-out of a whiteboard profile every time. The performance often draws me in, the feel can push me away. The DF seems to balance both of these better than any previous whiteboard-style model. The DF gives you 100% of the performance you can expect from Mitsubishi with feedback that is more pleasant to swing and feels like it loads perfectly even when you make a less than perfect swing. If you are anything like me and have used whiteboard shafts with some success but found the feel to be less than ideal, the DF shaft may be your perfect blend.
- The Diamana DF combines the outstanding performance of the traditional whiteboard shaft lines with an improved feel and better energy transfer.
- Mitsubishi uses Dialead fiber, MR70, and boron to provide a stiffness profiles that offers players great control and a low launch and low spin.
- The DF shaft is available in a wide range of weights and flexes to help golfers optimize performance at almost any swing speed.
- Very aggressive swingers may prefer a more reinforced butt section than the Diamana DF offers.
- The Diamana DF shaft may be hard to find and test outside of premium club fitting studios.
- Golfers that already love their whiteboard golf shafts may not find enough improvement with the DF to justify the upgrade.
The new HZRDUS Yellow is a backweighted low spinning shaft featuring a straight tapered midsection. This profile is perfect for players with a smooth tempo who want to reduce launch and spin rates. The backweighting allows for additional mass to be added to the head for increased ballspeed.
- The HZRDUS Smoke Yellow improves over the original HZRDUS Yellow which was already very good.
- HZRDUS Smoke Yellow features an improved handle and middle section for elevated control and performance levels.
- The counterbalanced design of the HZRDUS Yellow is a key differentiator that gives golfer more options for their club fits.
- HZRDUS Smoke Yellow may not offers enough performance chances from the HZRDUS Yellow to justify an upgrade.
- Without adding weight to the club head, some driver and fairway wood models may become too light with this counterbalanced shaft.
- HZRDUS Smoke Yellow is best for more aggressive swingers and may not suit players without above average club head speeds.
The Fujikura Ventus Black utilizes a Tour-inspired profile and the first to include Fujikura's all new VeloCore Technology in an accelerated taper, ultra stiff tip profile. Maximum energy transfer from the tip section boosts the clubhead's performance and a straight taper design enhances loading and feel. You can purchase the Fujikura Ventus Black in the following models: 6, 7, and 8.
- The Fujikura Ventus Black is one of the most stable shafts tested yet does not feel harsh.
- Ventus Black seems to enhance the stability of the golf club as it impacts the golf ball leading to higher levels of distance consistency and more accuracy.
- Velocore offers golfers more forgiveness while allowing them to play whatever driver they choose.
- Ventus Black’s firm butt section may be too rigid for the preferences of slower swing speed golfers .
- Ventus Black is not available in tour extra stiff flexes that are often preferred by very high swing speed players.
- Players will need to visit authorized Fujikura dealers to test or demo the Velocore Ventus Black golf shaft.
The T200 irons are aimed at the mid-range handicapper that needs help with ball speed and distance, but doesn’t want to sacrifice the traditional looks they’ve come to expect from Titleist. These irons are engineered to help golfers gain more distance while providing maximum forgiveness. For those reasons, Titleist has branded the T200’s as their “Tour Distance Iron”. While Tour Players like Jordan Spieth have put T200 long irons in their bag, the set is really meant for the average weekend warrior who knows enough to be dangerous, but struggles hitting their irons consistently. If you’re looking for an iron that allows you to control distance and trajectory, and work shots both directions, the T200’s might not be your best choice.
- Clean modern look inspires confidence at address.
- Added tungsten weight in the toe and heel increase MOI and forgiveness which makes your mishits more playable.
- Some players prefer the look of the Titleist T-10e0 irons.
- Price point is quite high.
- Not the best option for advanced players that like to hit a wide variety of shots.
We’ve created a new standard for incredibly soft feel from a forged 1025 mild carbon steel body, and for the first time ever we’ve engineered our proprietary urethane microspheres into a forged iron. The 1025 carbon steel body promotes amazing Apex sound and feel, and the urethane microspheres consist of over one million tiny air pockets that absorb unwanted vibration without slowing the face.
Bring your lucky putter and get your Sunday started with the Linksoul® LS1240 Polo. DRY-TEK moisture-wicking fabric draws perspiration away from the body and towards the surface where it can evaporate. Innosoft finish for carefree ease and a luxurious feel. Fold-down collar. Three-button placket. Short sleeves. High-low hem with split sides. 53% polyester, 47% cotton. Machine wash, tumble dry. Imported. Measurements: Length: 32 in Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
As golfers, we are always looking for increased distance. The Titleist TS2 driver combines cutting-edge technology with classic design to deliver the distance and consistency that all golfers are looking for. If you’re looking for a higher launch, lower spin, and more distance off the tee, then the Titleist TS2 is the club for you.
- SureFit weighting technology allows players to optimize launch conditions
- An ultra-thin face increases MOI for increased distance
- More efficient clubhead design and weight distribution increases clubhead speed
- The Titleist TS2 is more expensive than comparable drivers on the market
- Extra length in the shaft may lead to less control and accuracy
- The high launch characteristics may not be ideal for players with high ball flights