Showing the single result
Like all golf equipment, you will find you best grip fit by testing different models and seeing what leads to your optimal results. The wide range of options within the Sonar family can lead to drastic improvements without paying a fortune for new clubs. Outfitting each of your clubs with the same grip and regripping at least once a season can be the easiest way to shave strokes from your game this season. Whether you are a recreational golfer looking for the luxury feel of the Sonar Wrap, a versatile performer that wants the best of both worlds in the Standard Sonar, or a competitive player looking to sacrifice nothing with the Sonar Tour, Lamkin has your covered.
- Diverse performance and comfort options of the Sonar family makes it uniquely tuned to a wide range of golfer abilities and feel preferences.
- Fingerprint Technology and Genesis material content make each grip perform well in a variety of weathers and hand sizes of both men and women players.
- The taper patterns within the family allow golfers to find their ideal fit and help themselves swing with less effort and more power.
- Each grip in the Sonar line is accented with blue colors and may not be preferred by players that want a traditional address appearance.
- Both the Standard Sonar and Sonar Wrap saw diminished performance during wet conditions compared with more firm textures.
- The offering of the PLUS taper design may not be suited to players that have a defined built pattern for their grips.