Showing all 7 results
Golfers that use their smartphones as GPS devices to get distances on the golf course will love the Desert Fox Golf Phone Caddy. Additionally, players that want to watch tv or stream their favorite event while on the course can multitask easily with the convenience of having their smartphone attached to their cart at eye level. Golfers that use their phone for its speakers or video recording can also find several uses for this versatile holder.
- The Desert Fox Golf Phone Caddy is small in profile and easy to use and easy to store in your bag between rounds.
- The Phone Caddy can be custom-fit to a wide range of the most popular smartphones including iPhones and Android devices.
- The Phone Caddy can make getting GPS distances or swing videos easier and help protect your expensive device during use.
- The Desert Fox Golf Phone Caddy has to be strapped to the cart each time; a hyper strength magnetic attachment could be better.
- The Desert Fox Golf Phone Caddy can be used while riding in a cart or when using a pushcart, however, walkers may struggle to use this device.
- Although less secure, more inexpensive phone holder options exist for extremely budget-conscious golfers.
Golfers of all abilities and skill levels should be using some form of rangefinder to give them their distances as they practice and play. The NX7 Pro Slope specifically is ideal for the golfer looking for every technology benefit possible without paying the premium retail price tags of rangefinders like Bushnell and Nikon. The NX7 Pro Slope delivers on every distance every time and is of the highest quality in its build construction and ergonomic fit.
- Dollar-for-dollar, the NX7 Pro Slope is the best rangefinder on the market we have ever tested.
- The NX7 Pro Slope gives players adaptive slope technology, pulse vibration, and clearer optics.
- The NX7 Pro Slope comes with lifetime battery replacement! The value of these batteries is typical $65 over the lifetime of the rangefinder.
- The NX7 Pro Slope comes with a two-year warranty and 24/7 support staff.
- Users will have to upgrade to Precision Pro’s NX9 HD Slope to get the convenience of magnetic attachment.
- The NX7 Pro Slope requires slightly more light than extremely high-end laser rangefinders.
- The NX7 Pro Slope stops at 6x magnification where the newer Precision Pro NX9 HD Slope extends to 7x.
The Swami Watch is a sleek golf GPS watch that disappears during play when you swing but is always there when you need it. Distances to different sections of the green as well as all the trouble spots around the course give you all the data you need and nothing that you don’t. In conclusion, the Swami Watch is very easy to use and can instantly make playing golf straighter forward and less stressful.
- The Swami Watch is extremely comfortable and convenient to use and wear in any weather.
- Distances to fairway doglegs, hazard areas, and every section of the green make choosing which club to hit easier.
- With 38,000 courses available with constant updates the Swami Watch will help almost every golfer no matter where they play.
- The Swami Watch may take a while to download your course depending on your connectivity.
- A standard charger connection would be a large benefit to golfers looking to travel with multiple devices.
- It can be a little tricky to access the stats like fairways in regulation, greens in regulation, and the number of putts per round.
Versatility, Accuracy, Stylish! What more could you want in a golf GPS? The Swami Voice Clip is our latest game changing unit that was created to improve your game! With the click of a button, hear your distances without ever having to look at the unit. The Swami Voice Clip lasts 10-12 hours so that your game is never left short. With over 38,000 pre-loaded courses, the Voice Clip makes it easy and fast to connect to your course and start your game. Plus, clip it to your bag, hat or belt. Whatever your style is, the SWAMI Voice Clip has you covered!
- The Swami Voice Clip is one of the sleekest GPS units available.
- Verbal distances obtained from the Swami Voice Clip make the GPS unit more accessible at all times.
- The ability to attach this small unit almost anywhere makes it more appealing no matter how you play golf most often.
- Downloading courses can take an extended amount of time depending on where you are located.
- The Swami Voice Clip would become even more outstanding with an integrated touchscreen.
- A more standard style charger attachment would be nice for golfers looking to travel with their Voice GPS unit.
Golfers looking for an all-in-one GPS product should be considering the Swami 6000. The complete functionality makes it perfect for golfers looking to plot their way around golf courses. Golfers that frequently play golf on various courses will understand quickly how valuable it can be to have the entire course layout in their pocket no matter where they go. No matter what skill level of golf you play to, you need to know where to hit your next shot in order to shoot your best score. The Swami 6000 is easy to use and gives you all the necessary information to play every course tee-to-green.
- The Swami 6000 is dollar for dollar one of the best performing complete handheld GPS units available.
- Distances to bunkers and each section of the green can make golf easier, especially when playing a course for the first time.
- The Swami 6000 features both magnetic and standard clips to keep it conveniently within reach no matter if you are walking or riding.
- Downloading courses can be a time consuming process depending on your level of signal.
- Although potentially more expensive, touchscreen functionality would provide a more streamlined user experience.
- Fairways in regulation would be a useful stat that is not currently tracked with the Swami 6000 unit.
HackMotion is well suited for almost any golfers. All skill levels from high-handicap players down to PGA professionals can learn more about their game quickly just by using this low-profile wrist sensor. Coaches and teachers that can use this sensor across students can get more bang for their buck and provide better lessons to more golfers. Online instructors and remote golf coaching can link their student’s swings and track their progress over time allowing for more in-depth analysis and better instruction. Data driven devices like the HackMotion sensor take the guess work out of the golf swing and get players and coaches to the answer faster. Be sure to click this link, and use GA10 at Checkout to receive Free Shipping
- The HackMotion provides real-time feedback for one of the most important body parts in the golf swing – the lead wrist.
- Coaches and players can use measured data to eliminate their miss and control the clubface more effectively.
- The HackMotion sensor is easy to install and is well tailored to golfers of all swing types, abilities, and handicaps.
- The amount of data the HackMotion sensor provides will take some understanding before the benefits can be realized.
- The cost of the HackMotion sensor will be more accessible for teachers and coaches with many students at this time.
- An inability to test the sensor before purchasing is limiting but can be overcome due to the 30-day money back guarantee.
The Rapsodo MLM is best suited for golfers that want to know exactly how far each of their clubs go or want to test new equipment for themselves at the range or on the course. The MLM is also excellent for players that want to use shot tracer technology to improve or share their golf performance in real-time. The wireless connectivity of the MLM and its unique ability to leverage the power of smart device operating systems makes it well-positioned to be the dominant personal launch monitor as the technology moves forward. Golfers that have the money to spend or are in the market for a personal launch monitor will not be disappointed with the information gained by the MLM and its extreme ease-of-use. Our friends at Rapsodo Golf are hooking our readers up and giving you a 1 year free subscription ($99) by using the code GA01 at check out.
- Uses smart device cameras and operating systems to give players ball speeds, carry distances, launch angles, shot direction, and smash factors.
- Easily attaches to your golf bag in its carry case and can be used on the range or during play to track shots.
- The cost of the MLM is cheaper than comparable options and can outpace the competition as software improvements become available due to its smart device integration.
- The Mobile Launch Monitor does not currently provide enough shot and club information to make it a viable club fitting launch monitor.
- The MLM cannot be used indoors because it needs to be able to read the first few seconds of the ball's flight.
- Because your phone or tablet is linked to run the MLM, your device’s battery will diminish and the device may become hot during use, especially in the summer months.