Showing all 2 results
HackMotion is well suited for almost any golfers. All skill levels from high-handicap players down to PGA professionals can learn more about their game quickly just by using this low-profile wrist sensor. Coaches and teachers that can use this sensor across students can get more bang for their buck and provide better lessons to more golfers. Online instructors and remote golf coaching can link their student’s swings and track their progress over time allowing for more in-depth analysis and better instruction. Data driven devices like the HackMotion sensor take the guess work out of the golf swing and get players and coaches to the answer faster. Be sure to click this link, and use GA10 at Checkout to receive Free Shipping
- The HackMotion provides real-time feedback for one of the most important body parts in the golf swing – the lead wrist.
- Coaches and players can use measured data to eliminate their miss and control the clubface more effectively.
- The HackMotion sensor is easy to install and is well tailored to golfers of all swing types, abilities, and handicaps.
- The amount of data the HackMotion sensor provides will take some understanding before the benefits can be realized.
- The cost of the HackMotion sensor will be more accessible for teachers and coaches with many students at this time.
- An inability to test the sensor before purchasing is limiting but can be overcome due to the 30-day money back guarantee.
The Rapsodo MLM is best suited for golfers that want to know exactly how far each of their clubs go or want to test new equipment for themselves at the range or on the course. The MLM is also excellent for players that want to use shot tracer technology to improve or share their golf performance in real-time. The wireless connectivity of the MLM and its unique ability to leverage the power of smart device operating systems makes it well-positioned to be the dominant personal launch monitor as the technology moves forward. Golfers that have the money to spend or are in the market for a personal launch monitor will not be disappointed with the information gained by the MLM and its extreme ease-of-use. Our friends at Rapsodo Golf are hooking our readers up and giving you a 1 year free subscription ($99) by using the code GA01 at check out.
- Uses smart device cameras and operating systems to give players ball speeds, carry distances, launch angles, shot direction, and smash factors.
- Easily attaches to your golf bag in its carry case and can be used on the range or during play to track shots.
- The cost of the MLM is cheaper than comparable options and can outpace the competition as software improvements become available due to its smart device integration.
- The Mobile Launch Monitor does not currently provide enough shot and club information to make it a viable club fitting launch monitor.
- The MLM cannot be used indoors because it needs to be able to read the first few seconds of the ball's flight.
- Because your phone or tablet is linked to run the MLM, your device’s battery will diminish and the device may become hot during use, especially in the summer months.