Showing 31–60 of 142 results
This shaft is a standout performer in the driver shaft category. Other shaft models may offer better performance for fairway woods coming from the tee or the turf. Mitsubishi delivers on its promise of an improved Kuro Kage shaft in the Dual-Core TiNi design. The variable torque system makes it easy to fit into players of all swing speeds and feel preferences. This shaft is not made for only the highest swinging player, but I have found it best in their hands. Players coming from previous generation Kuro Kage models will love the similar feel and added performance of the Silver Dual-Core TiNi shaft.
- A second layer of titanium nickel (TiNi) adds stability and control in a reinforced tip design.
- Variable torque gives club fitters and golfers more options for those who enjoy a softer feeling shaft.
- The Silver Dual-Core TiNi has a similar feel to prior Kuro Kage models with improved performance.
- This shaft does not offer ideal conditions for fairway woods coming from the tee and ground.
- Although cheaper than most other premium shafts, some players can find better performance elsewhere.
- Very high swing speeds may need a shaft with a higher kick point if they are looking for lower launch.
Players seeking the ultimate control to fine tune their fairway wood or drivers should consider the Tour AD TP shaft. Improving golfer’s ability to hit exact numbers from the tee box without sacrificing distance is the standout feature of the Graphite Design Tour AD TP shaft. This shaft offers the serious golfer a unique ability to enhance the versatility of your fairway metals or streamline your new low spin driver. Graphite Design supplies the ultimate luxury for golfers who demand to play the very best.
- Mid to high launch and low spin can create long drive or perfect fairway ball flights
- Fast Taper Technology gives golfers a one-of-a-kind feeling and clubhead control
- Premium material ensure that every shaft created is built to the tightest tolerances
- Premium material come at a price, the Tour AD TP shaft MSRP is around $380
- Some players may feel distracted when looking down at a grey shaft in their woods
- Lack of availability to test in demo clubs as local pro shops and retail golf stores
Finding the right shaft depends on much more than just your swing speed. Elite players and low-handicap golfers know that the difference in a shaft that fits their swing and one that does not can mean large misses as they lose control of their golf club. Players who have traditionally sacrificed feel to gain control with their driver will love the Ventus shaft. Players who are looking to find more fairways when they are not striking the golf ball well may benefit from the added stability of this shaft. Anytime you are considering upgrading your driver, a formal fitting is the best way to know which shaft gives you the greatest combination of distance and accuracy. Fujikura has meticulously created the Ventus shaft to complement golfers who are looking to dial in their misses and fully optimize their driving performance.
- Full-length pitch 70 Ton carbon fiber in Ventus gives golfers more forgiveness with their driver at high speeds.
- The weave of lighter, 40 Ton, fibers retains the smooth feel of softer shafts without sacrificing performance.
- The mid-launch, low-spin design complements modern drivers and delivers more distance and accuracy.
- Players used to a firmer feeling driver shaft may not enjoy the softer feedback of the Fujikura Ventus shaft.
- The $350 price range may be difficult to justify without enough performance benefits over stock offerings.
- Golfers seeking an ultra-low launch and spin combination will likely prefer a higher bend point shaft.
Golfers looking to find their best performance will likely do so with premium golf shafts made from the best materials. Fujikura continues to make golf shafts built for players of all abilities and swing types. The Pro 2.0 shafts come in a wide range of weights and flex to give golfers more distance and accuracy at any clubhead speed. Players with lower driver or fairway wood club head speeds can benefit from the improved launch and spin of the blue standard model. High swing speed players can gain better energy transfer and more control from the stiffer white Tour-Spec version. In totality, there is a Pro 2.0 shaft for every golfer and Fujikura continues to build shafts that make golf easier.
- Improved loading zone materials give players more distance through more clubhead speed.
- Two models ensure that golfers of all swing types and skill levels can play a shaft that is built for them.
- 14% more torsional stiffness than previous Pro models give players more shot control and lower spin rates.
- 40 Ton carbon fiber is not as stiff as some materials used to design more expensive golf shafts.
- Players looking for ultimate stability may find this shaft inferior to other offerings with stiffer materials.
- The higher balance point feel can be difficult for players to get used to if they have never experienced it before.
The best golf shaft for you helps you strike your driver more consistently and helps promote more accuracy and distance during mis-hits. The Rogue is exceptional in helping golfers to gain club head speed and maintain control through impact. High swing speed players will gravitate towards the stability of the low-torque design that results from the Graphitic carbon fiber and NexGen Micro Laminate Technology. Players struggling with drivers that fly too high or spin too much can find relief in this tip-stiff profile. The Rogue Silver 130 MSI is quickly gaining traction and is a must try for any player serious about optimizing their driver and fairway wood performance.
- Better strength to weight ratios from the Graphitic Carbon Fiber help make Rogue 130 MSI more stable.
- NexGen Micro Laminate Technology combines with Ion Plating to give the Rogue an outstanding look and feel.
- The higher balance point will help some players gain club head speed and distance.
- Rogue is not offered in weights below 60 grams and that can be too heavy for some player’s preferences.
- The lower torque can feel stiff and boardy to some players compared to other premium shaft offerings.
- Rogue Silver 130 MSI carries one of the highest price tags of all premium shaft models.
The KBS C-Taper golf shaft is not built for every golfer nor every swing type. The C-Taper is designed to give players more control at high swings speeds. If that sounds like you then the C-Taper may be a better fit than whatever you currently are playing in your irons or wedges. Getting properly fit is about how the golf club feels during your swing and playing what makes you the most comfortable. Stronger players or players with a quick tempo may enjoy the response of the crisp feel in the C-Taper shaft and gain confidence even on their worst swings.
- Improved taper rates ensure that players get maximum control and stability even at extreme speeds.
- Tour player feedback helps ensure the C-Taper produces lower trajectories, less spin, and more distance.
- Aggressive golfers with quick tempos may find more comfort in this optimized design.
- Slower swing speed players may feel this shaft is too cumbersome to play for long periods of time.
- The low trajectory design may take carry distance away from players that do not fit this shaft properly.
- The KBS C-Taper shaft is one of the most expensive steel shafts models available.
Unlike most premium iron and wedges shafts that are targeted toward the better player, KBS has designed a tour-caliber shaft that is versatile enough for every golfer. A smoother feel, more responsive loading, and professional control and accuracy make the KBS Tour a great shaft for the majority of golfer to be testing. The right iron shaft for you will make you hit longer, straighter, more consistent golf shots and that is exactly what the KBS Tour shaft provides to a wide net of amateur and elite golfers.
- Smooth feel and mid-launch attributes help the KBS Tour appeal to a variety of skill levels and swing speeds.
- KBS technology delivers maximum energy transfer for more distance, less spin, and more control.
- The range of weight and flex options make the KBS Tour available to golfers of almost any fee preference.
- Aggressive players looking for a more penetrating ball flight may be better suited to a higher kick-point option.
- The responsive feel may seem too active for players that prefer more rigid iron and wedge shafts.
- Many sets will not come standard with KBS Tour shafts and may require an additional charge to purchase.
Each golfer demands different things especially from their iron and wedge shafts. Players use their irons and wedges in unique ways that influence the build they should put into their golf bags. Nippon delivers golfers more options with the Modus 3 line. Players, regardless of skill level and style, can find their ideal fit in both weight and flex within the Modus 3 tier system. Nippon brings a smooth feeling iron shaft that withstands the torque of even the most aggressive swingers. This coupling of response and performance is something that every golfer should be testing in their favorite or next iron sets. Do not leave out the Modus 3 for your wedge shaft consideration. Many players can benefit from optimizing their wedge game to shoot lower scores immediately.
- Tour feedback results in a shaft that produces more control over trajectory, distance, and direction.
- The N.S. Pro Modus 3 tier system ensures that all golfers can find their ideal iron and wedge shaft.
- High-quality materials allow golfers to hit a variety of shots in all conditions with the Modus 3 shaft.
- Players looking for ultra-low trajectories with their irons may be better fit into a stiffer tip design.
- Smaller pro shops and retail stores may not have this shaft available to fit or demo before purchase.
- The Modus 3 shaft typically carries an OEM upcharge that can make new iron sets more expensive.
Choosing the correct iron shaft is more complicated than matching your swing speed to a specific weight or flex. Swing dynamics, desired shot shape, and versatility all play a role in which shaft is best for you. The Project X LZ is a perfect shaft for players looking to get the maximum performance of Project X without a harsh or overwhelming feel. Smooth swingers and slower swing speed players can finally get the performance of Project X in a profile that is a pleasure to hit. LZ also makes a great option for the wedges of players used to using Project X standard shafts in their irons.
- Loading Zone Technology gives players 7% more energy transfer for longer shots.
- The thinner midsection allows LZ shafts to feel smooth without a decrease in performance.
- The reinforced tip section and butt section retains the control and precision of the standard Project X shafts.
- For high swing speed players, the Project X LZ shaft may launch the golf ball too high.
- Players looking to get an ultra-light iron shafts cannot find a model below 110-grams with LZ.
- Project X LZ is one of the most expensive iron and wedge shafts available and typically carries an upcharge.
Fitting your irons and wedge shafts is much more complex than matching your swing speed to a flex or weight profile. Each golfer swings the club differently and creates stress for the golf shaft. Strong players create more force and need a more stable shaft to deliver their optimal performance. The right iron shaft can produce improved club lies at impact and a more accurate ball flight. Project X excels at creating golf shafts for high swing speed players looking to gain control without sacrificing feel and response. Next time you are buying irons or wedges, do not accept what the manufacturer is giving you, get fit and get the best for your game.
- Project X’s stepless design gives players more control and a seamless look.
- The variety of weights and flexes makes sure that all golfers have their ideal shaft.
- A high kick-point gives players lower launch and more control with their irons and wedges.
- Project X shafts can feel harsh to players, especially at lower swing speeds.
- The flex numbering system can be confusing to golfers that are unfamiliar with it.
- This shaft can carry an upcharge for some iron and wedge models that make it more expensive.
Golfers looking to switch their irons from steel shafts to graphite offerings should be looking first at the Recoil shaft. UST Mamiya roles tour player feedback into a high-performance golf shaft made for golfers of all abilities and swing speeds. Juniors, ladies, and senior players can benefit from more energy transfer and more distance produced by the Recoil shaft. Players looking to add a driving iron into their bag may consider using the easier-to-launch graphite shafts similar to their woods rather than the steel offerings in their irons. Ultimately, Recoil is breaking the stigma that is associated with graphite iron shafts and makes golf easier for more players.
- 67% more efficient energy transfer gives players more distance and more accuracy.
- An optimized spring effect in the walls of each Recoil shaft gives players more ball speed and easier launches.
- The tighter manufacturing tolerances of graphite give UST the ability to fit more golfers into their ideal specs.
- The availability to test the Recoil shaft is limited to advanced retailers and club fitters.
- The UST Recoil feels softer than traditional steel shaft offerings and can be an adjustment for some players.
- UST Mamiya Recoil shafts often carry an additional upcharge and can make iron or wedge sets more expensive.
The F9 driver excels in giving players more speed through better aerodynamics. Players that have already been well-fit for their current driver may see some significant improvement in their own performance due to the SPEEDBACK system of the F9. Juniors and senior players that are struggling for club head speed can find relief in this more forgiving, fast model. Already a winner on the PGA and Worldwide golfing Tours, the F9 is a standout performer in the 2019 driver class. In a landscape where every manufacturer is creating two or three models to match the swings of each category of golfer, Cobra has created a one-club-fits-all solution for improved distance and accuracy.
- The SPEEDBACK system uses a raised crown and tail for industry-leading club head speeds
- CNC milling ensures that the maximum amount of ball speed is created as strikes vary across the face
- The adjustable center of gravity ports allow for a larger matrix of launch and customizations
- The F9 has several graphics on the crown that can be distracting in the playing position
- Strikes very high in the face seem to underperform relative to other driver models and shape designs
- Players unaccustomed to the muted sound of the F9 driver may lose feedback
The Cobra F6 Driver is a great fully adjustable club that will provide you the accuracy, forgiveness, distance, and swing speed you need to take you game to the next level. This moderately priced driver is perfect for the mid to high handicap player looking for a reliable club that will help them take their golf game to the next level.
- Very accurate and forgiving club that looks great while at address
- Explosive power, feel, and sound when hitting off the tee
- Wide range of loft and lie combinations available to help players fine turn their swings
- The longer shaft tends to reduce the accuracy of the club
- Little bit of learning curve on adjustments, may confuse the beginner player
- Some players may find it too light to control the club
The Strata Tour is created with the occasional golfers and players looking to buy their first set of clubs in mind. Buying golf club sets can be a great way to get quickly out to the course and see what the game of golf has to offer, without spending too much money. Join your friends and learn the game by playing with this intuitive set. Anyone looking to get their children, parents, or friends involved in the game should be recommending the Strata Tour Set as the best set to do so.
- The Strata Tour offers the most complete bag sold as a single golf club set
- The price point below the typical cost of an iron set allows players more budget to spend on other areas
- Buying golf clubs can be intimidating and this golf club set makes it less complex
- Custom fitting options are not available and there is only one color option
- Players will likely be unable to try these clubs before they buy them as shops will not have them for demo
- These clubs will feel harsh over premium offerings due to lower grade materials
Occasional golfers and players looking to buy their first set of clubs will love the Strata Golf Club Set from Callaway. As your game develops and you demand more specialized performance from your clubs you can supplement this set or replace the clubs as your budget allows. The Strata Set is perfect for golfers looking to get premium products with having to deal with the stress of learning launch angles, spin rates, and smash factors.
- Having less club choices can make knowing which club to hit less confusing
- Low costs can give you more money for golf lessons and range practice sessions
- Buying clubs as a set eliminates the need to make sure all your clubs are blended correctly
- Players looking to get custom clubs will not be able to do so in a set
- This set does not include a sand wedge and most golfers will need one to play
- Stronger players may feel uncomfortable with regular flex shafts and may need stiffer shafts
Female golfers looking for a beautiful set of clubs are the players this golf club set was made for. Golfers buying their first set of clubs can benefit from the simplicity of this scheme and be assured that they will have everything they need when they get on the course. Golfers who enjoy spending their weekends or ladies’ night at the course will find this set gives them everything they want in a competitive and fun golf bag.
- Simplicity of having fewer clubs can make choosing what club to hit easier
- One of a kind patterns and colorways help to make this set eye-popping
- The Solaire set offers a stress-free buying experience and gives golfers everything they need
- Players looking to get clubs custom fit will have a hard time with this set
- Players planning to hit specialized shots may need more club options
- More serious or higher swing speed female athletes may prefer clubs built with stiffer shafts
The Wilson 2017 Profile XD Complete Teen Golf Set with Golf Bag is the go-to set for an adolescent learning how to play golf or beginning to compete in junior tournaments.
- Reasonable pricing for the budget minded player
- Extreme forgiveness for beginners who may experience mishits and slices when learning how to swing a club
- Can be fitted to meet height and swing traits
- Low price tag may lead some to doubt s quality
- The 2017 version may become outdated in the new year when new products are introduced to the marketplace
- The fairway wood is a strong lofted 5-wood
Beginning golfers or consumers looking to purchase a new set of golf club as a gift will love the simplicity of the Wilson Ultra club set. If you are looking to take up the game for the first time and want to stop renting clubs at the range and have a set that will help you develop your skills, the Wilson Ultra set is perfect. Players looking to join their middle or high school golf teams can find everything they need in this set without making a large financial commitment. Golf is a game that should be fun, and Wilson is offering less stress and more joy in this simple package.
- The Wilson Ultra Complete Package Set offers the simplest buying experience when purchasing golf clubs
- At a price of less than $200, the Wilson Ultra Set is the cheapest full set available
- Golf club sets help make sure that beginning golfers have everything they need to play golf
- Golfers taller than 6’2” will likely need to find longer clubs or more specialized versions of the Wilson Ultra
- These clubs are not available to demo before purchase and only come in one color
- These clubs are not suited for high swing speeds and stronger players may need stiffer shafts
Golfers looking to replace their driver and 3 woods may find this club can do both. Having one club that fills two spots at the top of your golf bag gives you more options in your wedges and scoring clubs. More clubs at the bottom of your bag can improve your scores by giving you more options around the greens when accuracy matters most. The V12 club is uniquely versatile and can give golfers new hope if they have been struggling with their long games. If you are someone struggling with driving accuracy and inconsistent fairway wood shots that are topped or have too little launch, the Vixa V12 is built for your game.
- A one-of-a-kind design gives golfers ultimate versatility from all lies
- The Vixa V12 is one of the only metal woods available for under $200
- The shallow club head simplifies contact and eliminates the need to hit up so much on drives and tee shots
- The red color is aggressive and may be distracting for some players
- The hosel is non-adjustable and the only loft available is 14.5 degrees
- The V12 shafts do not come in extra stiff flexes and higher swing speed players may need stiffer profiles
Golfers looking to lower their spin rates with the driver should be testing the Epic Flash Sub-Zero. While it is not built for every swing, this driver is long. Unless you are completely satisfied with the current performance of your driver you should be testing this new line from Callaway. This club was great in my hands and I am confident that it will perform equally as impressively in yours. Find the Callaway Epic Flash Sub-Zero in retail store and pro shops right now to get fit for your game.
- Epic Flash Sub-Zero gave me the best ball speeds I have had with a driver
- The Epic Flash is the smoothest driver I have ever hit
- Epic Flash is the most forgiving, low-spin club I have tested
- The MSRP of the new Callaway Epic Flash Sub-Zero Driver begins at $529.99
- The choice of the colors on the sole of the club is odd
- Golfers coming from Rouge may not want to pay to switch
While it is true that not any one driver will fit every golfer, I think that unless you are 100% happy with your current driver you should be testing this club. Even golfers like myself that are comfortable with their current gamer should give the new Callaway Epic Flash consideration. I was not expecting to be as impressed as I was by this product. Rarely do I find something in my club testing that wows me as much as the Epic Flash did.
- Epic Flash produced the best ball speeds I have recorded in a driver
- My favorite look and feel of any Callaway driver I have ever hit
- Flash Face gave me more forgiveness with my typical low and high strike patterns on the face
- The price of the new Callaway Epic Flash Driver starts at $529.99
- The yellow and green colorway is going to put off certain players
- Players with the Rogue driver may not see enough improvement to warrant the price
When hybrids first came out, they were said to be the greatest golf invention since the sand wedge. While traditional hybrids do benefit the weekend golfer, they have not lived up to their original hype. The iRT-5 hybrid changes all that and finally allows golfers to realize what they were promised so many years ago. With revolutionary design features, the iRT-5 is playable from any lie and is sure to help you hit long shots higher, farther, and more consistently. If you’re a player that struggles with long shots from the fairway and out of trouble, the iRT-5 hybrid should be in your bag.
- Machete Rails keep the toe from digging for better contact
- The heavy clubhead increases stability during impact
- A shorter shaft allows for increased control
- The iRT-5 hybrid golf club only comes in 24 degrees of loft
- Lack of adjustability means you cant customize the club
- May not be suitable for better players
You’re losing strokes if you’re not using the best technology available. But that doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice the traditional design that has given you confidence for so many years. The Taylormade TP Ardmore collection of putters deliver the best of both worlds in this regard. If you’re looking for a putter with a bold look that embraces traditional design, the best choice is one of the TP Ardmore putters.
- Pure Roll Technology consistently gets putts started on the intended line
- Red finish and distinguished sight lines build confidence and make alignment simple
- Adjustable weights and a variety of head designs give players options to customize their putter
- The TP Ardmore is more expensive than other similar putters on the market
- Some players say the insert elicits a loud, clicky like sound which may not preferable
- A mallet head design may not be the best option for players who prefer more of a blade putter
So goes the saying “golf is a game and games are meant to be fun.” Golf is certainly a lot more fun when you’re making putts and shooting lower scores, and that’s exactly what thousands of golfers are realizing with the Taylormade Spider putter. If you’re a player of any ability that is looking for more consistency on the greens from one of the most forgiving putters around, the Taylormade Spider is an investment you need to make.
- Pure Roll Technology is proven to get putts rolling on line quickly for greater consistency
- Perimeter weighting increases MOI allowing putts to roll squarely and consistently even on mishits
- A variety of head styles and cosmetic options allow players plenty of options when choosing a putter
- Some players say the insert is too hard and lacks the responsiveness of softer-face putters
- The head design is not as traditional as other mallet putters and may take some getting used to
- Cost may be a burden for some players as the Spider is one of the more expensive putters on the market
You really can’t go wrong with the Ping name. So, if you are looking for a great club without any frills or a fancy design that can just get the job done, then this “game improvement driver” is the club for you.
- Power is distributed across the entire face
- Club face give a high launch angle for greater distance.
- Very forgiving design that provides better control
- Design is uninspiring and a little dated
- Suitable for golfers with high swing speed
- No adjustability as with other Drivers
Delivering the face square to the line at impact is the most essential fundamental in putting. Innovative design features that are proven to reduce face rotation throughout the entire stroke make the Toe Up putter unlike anything in its class. If you’re a player of any ability that struggles with keeping the face square and starting the ball on line, the Toe Up putter should be in your bag.
- Face Balanced allows players to start the ball on their intended line
- Center of gravity located toward the front helps to greatly reduce torque
- The chemically milled oval pattern on the face gets the ball rolling quickly
- Offset blade head designs may take some getting used to for players used to hitting a mallet
- Lack of custom options and adjustability may be limiting factors for some players
- The milled face may be too firm for players used to softer inserts on their putter
When the best players in the world have trusted a brand of putter for their entire career, it is for a reason. Seemore is that brand for major champions, top level amateurs, and weekend warriors alike. Utilizing RifleScope Alignment Technology and the finest materials available, the 2018 Nashville Studio line of putters is sure to deliver consistent performance for any player looking for flawless alignment and optimal feel on the green.
- RifleScope Alignment Technology takes the guesswork out of alignment giving players added confidence
- The highest-grade 303 stainless steel affords players the softest feel of any putter on the market
- Eleven different head designs and extensive customizable options specific to any player skill
- Cost may be prohibitive for some players as Seemore putters are some of the most expensive on the market
- Most models are center-shafted which may limit options for players used to heel-shafted putters
- Some players have reported that despite customizable head weights, some models are too light.
Leaving anything to chance with equipment can prove devastating to your golf game. When putting accounts for half of your strokes throughout the round, you had better be sure your weapon of choice is the right one. With seven distinct heads that showcase the very best in design, technology, and materials, the 2018 Select line of putters sets itself apart from the rest of the competition. If you’re a player of any ability looking for the very best in performance, feel, and design, the 2018 Scotty Cameron Select Newport line of putters are your best choice.
- Four-Way Balance Sole Design perfectly balances the putter at address ensuring proper alignment
- Mutli-material face construction reduces vibration at impact without compromising feel
- Seven different head designs with customizable features give players options
- These are some of the most expensive on the market, which may prove prohibitive for some players
- The technology in the 2018 Select line is not notably different from previous Select lines
- Some players have complained about excessive shipping times due to demand
Finding a putter that fits your stroke is essential to putting your best. While one putter may look great, another might feel softer, and another might have too much toe hang. With so many different choices on the market, choosing the right putter can be daunting. Through marrying the best of blade and mallet designs into a series of six simple looking heads that utilize the latest technology and materials, the TP Mullen line of putters eliminate much of the guesswork and are sure to deliver consistent results for players of all abilities.
- The aluminum insert utilizes Pure Roll technology to get the ball rolling quickly while providing optimal feel
- Six simple head designs allow players several choices when choosing the right putter
- All head designs incorporate features of blade and mallet heads to maximize consistency
- Players with square-to-square strokes have reported that the toe hang options are not the most best for them
- Lack of adjustability and customizable options may be a limiting factor for some players
- TP Mullen putters are priced slightly higher than comparable putters on the market
Tradition meets modern science in the Ping Vault 2.0 putter. With modern technology that delivers forgiveness and consistency across the entire face and adjustable customization to match, the Ping 2.0 line of putters are perfect for any player searching for a traditional looking putter that is sure to help lower scores..
- The Vault 2.0 putters are moderately priced making them a great value for any player
- True Roll Technology gets the ball rolling quickly and provides forgiveness and consistency on mishits
- Seven different head designs with adjustable heel and toe weights allow for lots of customization
- Lack of adjustability in the loft of the putter may be a limiting factor for some players
- Some players have had trouble finding a certified Ping club fitter in certain parts of the United States
- There is not any new technology in the head compared to the previous Ping Vault line of putters