Showing 1–30 of 138 results
While it would be valuable for any golfers to get more help on the greens, the DF 2.1 promises to be especially valuable for players that have yet to find the success they desire on the putting surface. Amateur players that simply want to enjoy their rounds and give themselves a chance to hole more putts should seriously consider moving towards the DF 2.1 putter. Golfers that do not have the time or simply don’t want to hit hundreds of putts per week can absolutely benefit from the simplicity of the DF 2.1 design and the proprietary Press Grip. Golfers should take note, as the DF 2.1 is different, but players that are unhappy with their current putting set up will need different. Performance results with the DF 2.1 speak for themselves and if performance is your main goal, the DF 2.1 is the best we’ve seen straight out of the box.
- The DF 2.1 uses the Lie Angle Balance system and symmetric design to give players less inconsistencies in their stroke and more club face control.
- The Press Grip on the DF 2.1 does a great job of helping players get their hands in a better putting position at address to encourage a more efficient putting stroke.
- The large shape of the DF 2.1 is confidence inspiring and the reduction of torque makes it easier to control your strike point even on long distance putts.
- The bold shape and center-shafted hosel of the L.A.B. DF 2.1 putter may be distracting for some players and will likely lead them to another option.
- DF 2.1 putters can be difficult to locate in many retail locations or pro shops and trying one before your buy will be difficult in certain areas.
- The potential performance benefits of the DF 2.1 may not be enough to justify the premium price tag for recreational and budget-conscious golfers.
The ZF combines the extreme stability that players have grown accustom to with the DF and whiteboard offerings from Mitsubishi with the BF, blueboard feel that many love. The ZF importantly will also fit almost any driver or fairway wood style and may enable you to continue to pound your favorite clubs with more ease and less stress and expense. As the rules of golf continue to limit golf club heads and ball speeds, performance gains can be found through proper fittings, especially in golf shafts and the ZF should be on any serious golfer’s list to test this season.
- The Material Difference of Mitsubishi can be felt and seen with the extreme stability and enhanced feel of the Diamana ZF shaft.
- MR70 and Boron combine to create a golf shaft that produces more effortless power at impact from increased swing speed acceleration.
- The versatility of the ZF shaft shines a wide variety of driver and fairway wood models and can be tailored to almost any swing style.
- The ZF shaft is versatile and players looking for the ultimate in low or high launch will likely be better fit into a narrower category of golf shaft.
- Finding a store or club fitting location to get fit or to demo the Diamana ZF shaft may be challenging in many areas of the world.
- The improvements of this generation Diamana shaft over previous models may not fully warrant a switch if players have been well fit.
If you are a player that constantly struggles with consistency off the tee, a better fit golf shaft will help. For players that have tried options but have never used a higher balanced point golf shaft, the Rogue Black will be a welcome introduction. The ability to create more club head speed and better contact at impact for some golfers will be a combination for more distance and better scores out on the course. The Rogue Black 130 M.S.I. is a golf shaft built with extreme attention to detail that expands the options of club fitters and golfers and can absolutely lead to higher performances off the tee for many players.
- DIALEAD graphitic carbon fiber and NexGen micro laminate technology help make the Rogue Black 130 M.S.I. stable and consistent through impact.
- The higher balance point of the Rogue Black 130 M.S.I. golf shaft will lead to more club head speed, more distance, and more accuracy for some players.
- The mid to high launch and mid spin attributes of the Rogue Black 130 M.S.I. golf shaft can create more carry distance for players that struggle to find speed off the tee.
- Even for premium golf shafts, the Rogue Black 130 M.S.I. will be considered expensive by most players when added to a new driver or fairway wood.
- Players seeking the performance benefits of higher balance points but who want ultra-low launch and low spin may be better suited to Rogue Silver.
- Premium golf shafts like the Rogue Black 130 M.S.I. still are not easy to find in many local club fitting location and pro shops and can be hard to try before you buy.
Make sure that if you are seeking more distance and control though a balanced flight then the ATTAS 11 is moved to the top of your testing list. Going out an getting a proper fit is the best way to find a club that works for you coming from both the tee and the grass. The highlight of the ATTAS 11 is its versatility and powerful launch from anywhere on the golf course. Slow to medium swing speed players can get more from their golf swing thanks to this unique profile and material build.
- The ATTAS 11 JACK uses M40X Carbon Fiber and T1100 for more stability and energy transfer at a variety of swing speeds.
- The ATTAS 11 gives players a mid to high launch golf shaft with a constant taper for a smoother feel.
- The ATTAS 11 is great for slow to mid swing speed players in a driver and excels for high swing speed golfers in fairway woods.
- A torque rating of above 3.0 may feel more active than some players are used to in other high performance golf shafts.
- Players looking to reduce the launch and spin of their drivers may be best suited to more firm profiles.
- The ATTAS 11 may be harder to find than other premium golf shafts as UST is not held by as many advanced fitting centers.
The SK7 putter is a standalone putter than can help golfers gain immediate feedback over how their putter is resting on the ground. Players may not know this but raising the toe off the surface of the ground (more upright) can actually cause the golf ball to travel further left – for the right handed golfer. Putters that are toe down (flatter) can send the golf ball to the right – right handed golfer again- without them meaning for it to. Both of these issues can be solved with having a putter that is the correct lie angle for your stroke and the SK7 putter may very well teach you this automatically.
- The SK7 free-standing feature does allow for golfers to get a better idea of where their club face is pointed from a new angle.
- The ability to gain real-time feedback with the balanced lie angle of the SK7 can be valuable to almost every golfer.
- The bold alignment lines of the SK7 may help some golfers with their path control.
- The SK7 putter has a pronounced sound and feel that golfers may not fall in love with immediately.
- The inability to get the SK7 adjusted and custom fit will be a non-starter for many players.
- Golfers interested in the SK7 will have a limited ability to test it before buying it in Pro Shops and Retail golf stores.
Many golfers would be better off spending more time thinking about which putter they were gaming than what the hottest new driver will be this season. While drivers continue to dominate the world of online golf, putter brands like SeeMore continue to push the envelope forward where golfers can actually benefit. Innovations like the RifleScope Technology and Face Balance at Impact can help players hole more putts and make the game more fun for players looking for a weekly skins game or amateur competitions.
- RifleScope Technology can make an instant impact in player alignment and get more putts started on the right line and headed toward the hole.
- Face Balance at Impact can help players square the face more easily and create more consistent, more accurate putts.
- The vast amount of custom options available within the SeeMore line help players of all types get a better fit and personalized experience.
- We were able to get a preview of the new 2020 RST Hosel designs, and these putters take the traditional plumber neck to an entirely new level in terms of feel, alignment, and balance. Be on the lookout for a future review on this amazing new model.
- The absence of a traditional plumber’s neck is being addressed in 2020 to fill a void that has previously existed with the SeeMore brand.
- The RifleScope Technology hosel designs are distinct at address and may present an adjustment for some players.
- Players that putt with a forward press may not see the benefits of the RST as they will override the natural alignment of the club face and sole
The Cutter wedge by Cutter Golf performs as advertised in two distinct ways. It is draw bias and will help right-handed players keep their ball from traveling too far right. The Cutter wedge will also enable players to hit the ball higher than any other wedges tested by this site. Golfers will have to decide for themselves if that is a good thing or bad thing but if you are struggling with your short game and you are tired of seeing shots slicing to the right or coming out low and not stopping on greens, the Cutter wedge can absolutely offer new levels of performance to your golf bag.
- Symmetrical shape and optimized center of gravity lead to a club that is easier to launch and easier to align.
- The thinner leading edge will help some players hit their golf ball from the rough more easily.
- The Cutter Golf Wedge excels at reducing golf shots that spin offline with a draw bias and more upright design.
- The Cutter Golf wedge is very bold in its shape and will not suit the eye of golfers that prefer a traditional look.
- Although coming soon, the current lack of loft and darker finish options will limit some buyers.
- An inability to try the wedge for yourself in retail or pro shops would be greatly improved by a trial offer or demo kit.
The Sniper Brand provides high quality golf products that are made with care. Support for the military and law enforcement is at the center of everything the Sniper Brand does. Players looking to support a great cause and get excellent golfing products for their game can do both with the Sniper Brand suite of clubs, grips, gloves, and accessories.
- The DM4’s Hosel Over Center design can help players present a squarer club face through their putting motion.
- The Sniper Brand’s mission to help support the military and law enforcement personnel speaks to a thoughtfulness larger than simply profits.
- The Sniper Brand can provide a one-stop-shop for golfers looking to upgrade their golfing equipment in many categories.
- Left-handed players will not be able to use any of the putter or glove offerings from the Sniper Brand.
- During testing, the Sniper Brand gloves presented some issues that may affect the durability especially in very hot or cold temperatures.
- Golfers that prefer traditional profiles and hosel fittings will have to adjust to the uniqueness of the Hosel Over Center setup.
If you’re child is serious about taking up the game of golf, you can’t go wrong with a set of clubs from EPEC. Unlike other manufacturers that make junior sets just to satisfy a niche, EPEC specializes in only junior clubs. For that reason alone, their products are superior to anything else on the market.
- Clubs are well built and undergo testing to ensure optimal performance and forgiveness.
- Upgrading system allows you to keep your junior in clubs that are fit to them as they grow.
- Online ordering and upgrading systems are easy to use and the customer service is great.
- The cost of the initial set of clubs is more expensive than other junior sets on the market.
- Clubs have to be sent back to manufacturer for shafts to lengthened as kids get taller.
- Upgrading woods and hybrids requires you to purchase of new club entirely each time.
Players and club builders alike agree that graphite shafts are higher performing than their steel counterparts. However, it can be difficult for players to adjust to the change of their iron and wedge shafts to a new material all-together. Aerotech has designed the SteelFiber golf shaft to be the ultimate blend of steel and graphite to give golfers maximum performance without sacrificing the feel they are accustom to. Golfers in every stage, beginner, high handicap, low handicap, and senior, can all find their ideal balance of weight, flex, and ball flights with the many models in the SteelFiber system. Players with upper extremity injuries such as elbows, shoulders, or wrists can benefit from the reduced shock and vibration created by this hybrid construction. When you go to buy your next iron or wedge set, keep the SteelFiber in mind, especially if you feel your current gamers are letting you down.
- High performance graphite with the familiar feel of steel make SteelFiber a great all-around shaft.
- The multi-layer construction delivers more performance, more forgiveness, and more consistency.
- The constant weight design ensures that players get a full iron and wedge set that is more balanced.
- Players cannot choice different flexes within the weight categories of the SteelFiber shaft offerings.
- Players seeking a more rigid feeling shaft will likely need to stick to all-steel constructions in their set.
- Aerotech SteelFiber shafts carry an additional upcharge and can make expensive iron sets more costly.
If you are a golfer that constantly finds him or herself struggling on the greens then the AcuAim putter may be your ticket to lower scores. Understanding exactly where to align the putter behind your golf ball can be critical in creating a fluid putting motion that leads to more holed putts. Using the AcuAim in putting practice can make you a more efficient putter with any club you select to use and create value every time you head to the course. Hey guys, typically the AcuAim Putter retails for $360.00, but our friends at AcuAim are hooking our readers up and giving you 15% off your order by using the code GA15 at check out . This is the lowest price you’ll see anywhere and a real steal.
- Real-time alignment feedback from the luminous technology of the AcuAim putters allows players to position the sweet spot of the putter directly behind the center of the ball.
- Perimeter weighted club heads give each putter more forgiveness as strikes vary across the face.
- Face balanced and toe balanced options will appeal to golfers of many stroke types and feel preferences.
- The aesthetics, sound, and feel of the AcuAim putters are not as elegant as other classic putter brand offerings such as Scotty Cameron or Odyssey’s Toulon designs.
- The price of both models of the AcuAim putters may be too expensive for budget-conscious players.
- Players interested in the AcuAim putter will likely find difficulty demoing them before making a purchase.
As is true with all handcrafted designs, Bastain Milled putters come with a premium price tag. Luckily, this price tag is backed up with some of the most elegant designs and tightest tolerances in the industry. If you order from Bastain Milled, you can have full confidence that once your putter arrives it will be exactly as it is intended and the performance will match. The bolt in hosel system is a feature that pushes the boundaries of putter club fitting and the versatility of a classic club. Enabling players to have more than one putter in a single package will hold immense value when paired with the right knowledge and putting techniques. Bastain Milled putters will align themselves with the most premium putters in the industry and their looks, feel, and performance is unlike anything else available.
- Precision milled putters are made to the exact specifications of each golfer and can be made to fit their putting motion seamlessly.
- The versatility of the bolt in hosel system can allow players to more accurately dial in their club to their putting stroke and hit more consistent putts, leading to lower scores.
- Signature putters, custom refinishing, and restoration all offered by Bastain Milled helps players achieve perfection.
- Due to the precision craftsmanship of each signature putter, many of the Bastain Milled putters carry a very high price tag.
- Bastain Milled signature putters are not available to demo in pro shops or retail golf stores and must be purchased before testing or fitting the putter for your swing.
- Most of the Bastain Milled signature putters are not very forgiving due to their inherent design characteristics.
While it is never best to assume that a shaft will fit you without testing each model in your hands, the versatility of the TZ6 shaft makes it a great performer in almost any golfers hands. Matching the proper weight and flex to your deliver can improve your consistency off the tee and lead to lower scores during your rounds. TZ6 is outstanding as a fairway option for even the fastest swingers in golf. Players looking for slightly more launch from an active tip design but do not want to give up the stability of low torque golf shafts can find their ideal blend with the TZ6 from Accra. TZ6 is one of the most well-balanced golf shafts we have ever tested and we cannot recommend it enough for your fitting and demo list.
- The active tip of the TZ6 shaft helps crate versatility in a number of club head configurations and across many skill levels of golfers.
- All-new high-modulus composite materials allow for less torque, more stability, and a smooth feel.
- The fastest recovery speeds in the Accra family, TZ6 is more efficient at turning your club head speed into more distance regardless of how fast you swing.
- Golfers will likely be unable to demo or test this shaft without booking a fitting through an advanced club fitting center or by purchasing first.
- High-speed golfers may find TZ6 to be too high launching as a driver shaft depending on their delivery conditions.
- TZ6 hybrid shafts are only available in 85-gram weights so players want hybrid shafts in either the 70 or 90-gram ranges will have to choose a different model.
Getting custom fit and matching your driver, fairway, or hybrid of choice with a golf shaft that helps you deliver the golf club more effectively is the best approach to improving your game the fastest. Accra continues to deliver tools that help players find more fairways, hit more greens, and add distance to their game. The TZ5 shaft is the most advanced golf shaft Accra has created and is ideal for players looking to shave spin off their tee shots and maximize their driving distance and accuracy. TZ5 is well suited for players with fast swing speeds looking to dial in their performance. If you are an accomplished golfer trying to fine-tune your tee-to-green execution, TZ5 is an absolute must try.
- The low launch, low spin profile is ideal for high speed players looking to gain accuracy and distance.
- The TZ5 shaft features a lower balance point that provides enhanced feedback without sacrificing stability.
- The ability to customize and engrave the TZ5 golf shaft makes each club uniquely yours and is a standout feature of the Accra Golf Brand.
- Players who prefer a softer tip profile may not find enough launch with the TZ5 shaft and should test TZ6.
- TZ5 is only availble through advanced fitting centers and can be difficult to demo before purchasing.
- Hybrid versions of the TZ5 shaft only come standard in a 95-gram option so players looking for 85-grams or below will have to choose another model.
Most of the highest quality, premium golf shafts on the market are designed for players that swing beyond 110 miles per hour with their driver. Helium is a departure from that and is strongest when in the hands of players swinging below 100 miles per hour. Helium feature low resin contents for better feedback and response and is incredibly easy to time into impact. More potential for ball speed and distance thanks to a strategic counterbalance design, players that struggle to gain driving distance may have an answer with the Helium shaft. Junior players and seniors, especially, may find large performance benefits in this impressive lightweight construction.
- Low resin content means more useful material throughout the shaft and higher performance.
- Lightweight materials and the counterbalance attribute make Helium a standout shaft for golfers will low club head speeds.
- Focused engineering for players that swing below 110 miles per hour brings tour-level performance to average golfers.
- Low resin content means more useful material throughout the shaft and higher performance.
- Lightweight materials and the counterbalance attribute make Helium a standout shaft for golfers will low club head speeds.
- Focused engineering for players that swing below 110 miles per hour brings tour-level performance to average golfers.
Before purchasing any new equipment for your golf bag, it is important to know how it will perform for you. Custom fitting helps give more players better results and can help you shoot lower scores immediately. The PROFORCE V2 shaft can offer you more stability at impact and a better experience as you swing the club back and around your body. Golfers looking for premium performance without the premium price tag can find their ideal balance with the V2 shaft. Everyone gets better when they are matched with their best performing equipment and thanks to the expansive list of options UST provides within the V2 shaft line, golfers can find a PROFORCE V2 shaft for them no matter what.
- Proforce V2 offers premium performance at a fraction of the cost of other elite golf shafts.
- A longer parallel butt section under the player’s hands helps them maintain more control through the entire golf swing.
- Recoil technology transfers more energy at impact for higher ball speeds and more distance.
- UST Mamiya shafts can be difficult to find and demo without purchasing.
- The red and yellow color pattern of the PROFORCE V2 may be unappealing to golfers that prefer a traditional look.
- Very high swing speed players may need a stiffer tip profile to find their ideal strike patterns.
No matter what your handicap is, there is something of value within the Xe1 Wedge. Carefully designed to help players who struggle with shots from around the green, it’s hard to find an easier-to-hit wedge than this one. If you’re a golfer who is looking for a club that will help them from any type of lie, and especially the tough ones, you should absolutely buy the Xe1 Wedge. Finding the right club can be hard, but the theory behind the Xe1 Wedge is difficult to ignore. A golf club specifically designed for amateur golfers that helps you hit your chips consistency, and at half the price of conventional clubs. The Xe1 Wedge is a perfect club for a high handicap golfer looking to improve their game both on and off the course.
- One of the easiest-to-hit wedges ever designed
- The ideal club for the player who prefers a simple approach to the short game
- Great overall performance when shooting from tight lies and firm sand
- Much lighter than most traditional wedges available
- Clubhead is cast instead of forged, which can throw off the feel of the club
- Design makes it difficult to apply the same spin rates as with other wedges
Players in the market for a new driver should consider the M6 if they prefer the look of a carbon crown and feel they can use the accuracy benefits of a more forgiving profile. The M6 gives players industry-leading speed due to the injection of tuning resin and Hammerhead 2.0 technology. Twist Face and the Inertia Generator combine to deliver maximum forgiveness and accuracy from heel, toe, and bottom impact locations. The M6 driver is built for golfers who frequently strike the golf ball across the face but want the ultimate in ball speed and distance.
- Speed injected tuning resin delivers the maximum amount of allowed ball speeds and distance.
- The M6 provides the most forgiveness and accuracy in the TaylorMade lineup.
- Improved aerodynamic and the Inertia Generator allow engineers to design the M6 for every golfer.
- The M6 is only customizable in loft and face angle and can be limited for altering shot shapes.
- The M6 stock shaft options will not fit many higher swing speed players.
- The M6 may not give players enough performance benefits if they are coming directly from the M4.
Anytime you are considering buying a new golf club it must be better than what is in your bag or give you more options around the golf course. For players that have never been fit for their driver, the M5 is the ultimate tool for shot customization and distance. The M5 gives players more speed and more forgiveness due to the injection of Twist Face. Golfers looking for a new driver in the low spin category will love the shape, sound, and customized performance of the M5.
- Speed injected face guarantees you will be getting industry leading ball speeds
- The M5 provides the largest array of custom fitting options due to the inverted T-track.
- The two-tone design of the carbon crown makes it easy to align and delivers great sound.
- The price of the M5 is too expensive for many players before customization sets in.
- The M5 driver is less forgiving than other models depending on the setting it is built in.
- Players currently with the M3 or M4 may not see substantial improvements in ball speed.
Unlike most other golf shafts, the Dynamic Gold Tour Issue does not sacrifice weight when decreasing flex. The result is two versatile shaft models that can fit in a large number of golfer’s bag and sets. Players that enjoy heavier shafts but do not want to burden themselves with extra-stiff profiles can find relief in the S400 shaft. Tour Only tolerances are finally available to the mass market thanks to the Dynamic Gold Tour Issue line and golfers that are serious about their game and set composition can trust they are getting ultra-premium products for their build. DG Tour Issue makes a great option for iron shafts and should not be overlooked as an option for player’s wedge regardless of what iron shaft model they are playing.
- Tour Only weight and flex tolerances ensure that every shaft is hand-picked to fit the iron and wedge builds.
- S400 is one of few shafts made in the 130-gram range without being extra-stiff and great for aggressive players.
- True Temper produces a low launch, low spin profile that suits both moderate and quick tempo golfers.
- Dynamic Golf Tour Issue is available only in 130- and 132-gram ranges and can be too heavy for some golfers.
- True Temper does not make the Tour Issue shaft in regular flex so slower swing players may need other options.
- The Dynamic Gold Tour Issue shafts typically carries an upcharge that can increase the cost of builds.
The G410 PLUS and SFT drivers deliver on their promise to give players better performance than the standard and SFT models in the G400 line. The movable weight and trajectory tuning system deliver more customized performance for elite and low-handicap golfers. The SFT delivers industry leading slice shot shape correction and help for players that need to find more fairways and keep the ball in play. Ping only releases a club when it is better than the club it is made to replace. Players that are gaming the LST or Max models can rest until the next iteration is released, but players coming from another brand or other G400 models will likely get a better fit and improved performance from the G410 Plus and SFT drivers.
- The movable weight and trajectory tuning hosel give players more ball flight customization than ever before.
- Internalized Dragonfly is hidden under the crown and is more subtle for players preferring a classic look.
- G410 offers the most complete blend of aerodynamics and forgiveness by moving weight low and back.
- Higher spin players may struggle to reduce spin in the G410 Plus model and should wait for the LST version.
- The larger Turbulators are present and can be intrusive for players that like a cleaner look at address.
- Players looking for a muted sound may not enjoy the higher pitched ting of the G410 Plus and SFT models.
The HZRDUS Yellow shaft will fit the widest range of golfers in the HZRDUS family. HZRDUS Yellow is great for players looking to add club head speed and increase driving distance. Players with fast swing speeds, but a smooth transition will likely fit well into this shaft. HZRDUS Yellow is perfect for players looking to get lower launches, less spin, and great feel in a higher balance point design.
- Backweighting makes it possible for many golfers to improve club head speeds and increase distance.
- HZRDUS Yellow is a great feeling shaft that offers players low launch and low spin.
- Less aggressive players who need a stable golf shaft do not have to feel overwhelmed swinging the HZRDUS Yellow.
- The vibrant yellow colorway of the Tour-level handcrafted model can be unappealing for some players.
- Players not looking to utilize the high balance point will likely not fit into this shaft.
- Only available in 60- and 70-gram ranges may be a problem for players who need lighter or heavier golf shafts.
The HZRDUS Black shaft is one of the most demanding shafts on the market. This shaft is made for golfers with extremely high swings speeds and violent transitions from backswing to downswing. The HZRDUS Black can be a cure for players looking to reduce some launch and dial in spin rates with their driver. However, this shaft can feel like a load to manage for weaker players. Extremely fast swingers should test the HZRDUS Black because it could be exactly what they are looking for to help augment their control and consistency with their driver.
- A thicker mid-section creates one of the most stable golf shafts on the market.
- The high kick point helps golfer reduce launch and gives longer shots from extremely low spin.
- This shaft is great for players who have had trouble finding a golf shaft that holds up to their quick transitions.
- The bulk of this shaft can be burdensome for most players to swing over 18 holes.
- This shaft will struggle to perform unless the user is swinging the club at a very high speed.
- Only available in 60- and 70-gram ranges, it may be a problem for players who need lighter or heavier golf shafts.
At Golfers Authority it is our responsibility to deliver readers honest reviews and recommendations. This is the first year that I would feel comfortable recommending the driver from Mizuno to golfers of any level. The ST190 is a perfect blend of technology and classic aesthetics and delivers golfers maximized performance. If you are a player looking to get your shaft of choice dialed in Mizuno is difficult to find but the ST190 is worth your patience. If you are in the market for a new driver and love classic looks, traditional sounds, and more distance, the ST190 is a must try.
- SP700 Titanium face forging gives players more distance without an abrasive sound and feel.
- The use of more carbon fiber and the all black design is lightweight, sleek, and beautiful.
- Wave technology and CORTECH design help give the ST190 a larger sweet spot and more forgiveness.
- The ST190 is available in two head models and the loft sleeve limits specific playing positions.
- The stock shaft offerings for the ST190 driver are limited for higher swing speed players.
- Mizuno drivers are harder to find and testing can be difficult, especially in smaller pro shops and stores.
Players looking to spend money for the premium driver or fairway wood shafts need to first test that the bend profile and shaft characteristics compliment their swing types. Tensei CK Pro White is unbelievable in its ability to deliver performance in the right golfer’s hands. If you are a stronger player or looking to gain more distance and control from the tee or fairway then you should be making Tensei Pro White a part of your testing matrix. Tensei Pro White delivers on its promise of stability and a smooth feel and it is a pleasure to hit.
- Carbon Fiber and DuPont Kevlar combine to reinforce the butt section of this shaft for ultimate feel and control.
- The Boron infused tip gives Tensei Pro White a unique low-launch, low-spin build without a harsh feel.
- The traditional balance point of the Tensei Pro White will lead to a familiar response for many players.
- Slower swing speed players may not see as many benefits from Tensei Pro White as more aggressive swingers.
- Availability to test or demo this product before you buy it can be limited in most retail and pro shops.
- Players looking for a high- or mid-launch shaft will likely find better options in other premium models.
Custom Manufactured exclusively by Tour Shop Fresno for your order - we do not sell these through anyone else. They are new, custom manufactured to order, aftermarket shafts that are "Ready to Play" out of the box with adapter sleeve and grip installed. Just add your head and go hit it! Head wrench is not included. Tour Shop Fresno is an Authorized Dealer offering 'Shaft Manufacturer's Warranty' and guaranteed manufacturing workmanship of the assembly. Because they are built to order, you...
- Incredible clubhead stability at the highest swing speeds
- The tip-stiff design gives ultimate control while the soft butt-section yields incredible feel
- Ability to order in a variety of weights and flexes for all player preferences and swings
- Limited availability to demo in retail stores and pro shops
- The TENSEI Pro Orange is expensive, even among aftermarket shafts, with an MSRP of $450
- The counter-balance feel can be odd for golfers used to traditionally weighted shafts
This shaft is a standout performer in the driver shaft category. Other shaft models may offer better performance for fairway woods coming from the tee or the turf. Mitsubishi delivers on its promise of an improved Kuro Kage shaft in the Dual-Core TiNi design. The variable torque system makes it easy to fit into players of all swing speeds and feel preferences. This shaft is not made for only the highest swinging player, but I have found it best in their hands. Players coming from previous generation Kuro Kage models will love the similar feel and added performance of the Silver Dual-Core TiNi shaft.
- A second layer of titanium nickel (TiNi) adds stability and control in a reinforced tip design.
- Variable torque gives club fitters and golfers more options for those who enjoy a softer feeling shaft.
- The Silver Dual-Core TiNi has a similar feel to prior Kuro Kage models with improved performance.
- This shaft does not offer ideal conditions for fairway woods coming from the tee and ground.
- Although cheaper than most other premium shafts, some players can find better performance elsewhere.
- Very high swing speeds may need a shaft with a higher kick point if they are looking for lower launch.
Players seeking the ultimate control to fine tune their fairway wood or drivers should consider the Tour AD TP shaft. Improving golfer’s ability to hit exact numbers from the tee box without sacrificing distance is the standout feature of the Graphite Design Tour AD TP shaft. This shaft offers the serious golfer a unique ability to enhance the versatility of your fairway metals or streamline your new low spin driver. Graphite Design supplies the ultimate luxury for golfers who demand to play the very best.
- Mid to high launch and low spin can create long drive or perfect fairway ball flights
- Fast Taper Technology gives golfers a one-of-a-kind feeling and clubhead control
- Premium material ensure that every shaft created is built to the tightest tolerances
- Premium material come at a price, the Tour AD TP shaft MSRP is around $380
- Some players may feel distracted when looking down at a grey shaft in their woods
- Lack of availability to test in demo clubs as local pro shops and retail golf stores
Finding the right shaft depends on much more than just your swing speed. Elite players and low-handicap golfers know that the difference in a shaft that fits their swing and one that does not can mean large misses as they lose control of their golf club. Players who have traditionally sacrificed feel to gain control with their driver will love the Ventus shaft. Players who are looking to find more fairways when they are not striking the golf ball well may benefit from the added stability of this shaft. Anytime you are considering upgrading your driver, a formal fitting is the best way to know which shaft gives you the greatest combination of distance and accuracy. Fujikura has meticulously created the Ventus shaft to complement golfers who are looking to dial in their misses and fully optimize their driving performance.
- Full-length pitch 70 Ton carbon fiber in Ventus gives golfers more forgiveness with their driver at high speeds.
- The weave of lighter, 40 Ton, fibers retains the smooth feel of softer shafts without sacrificing performance.
- The mid-launch, low-spin design complements modern drivers and delivers more distance and accuracy.
- Players used to a firmer feeling driver shaft may not enjoy the softer feedback of the Fujikura Ventus shaft.
- The $350 price range may be difficult to justify without enough performance benefits over stock offerings.
- Golfers seeking an ultra-low launch and spin combination will likely prefer a higher bend point shaft.
Golfers looking to find their best performance will likely do so with premium golf shafts made from the best materials. Fujikura continues to make golf shafts built for players of all abilities and swing types. The Pro 2.0 shafts come in a wide range of weights and flex to give golfers more distance and accuracy at any clubhead speed. Players with lower driver or fairway wood club head speeds can benefit from the improved launch and spin of the blue standard model. High swing speed players can gain better energy transfer and more control from the stiffer white Tour-Spec version. In totality, there is a Pro 2.0 shaft for every golfer and Fujikura continues to build shafts that make golf easier.
- Improved loading zone materials give players more distance through more clubhead speed.
- Two models ensure that golfers of all swing types and skill levels can play a shaft that is built for them.
- 14% more torsional stiffness than previous Pro models give players more shot control and lower spin rates.
- 40 Ton carbon fiber is not as stiff as some materials used to design more expensive golf shafts.
- Players looking for ultimate stability may find this shaft inferior to other offerings with stiffer materials.
- The higher balance point feel can be difficult for players to get used to if they have never experienced it before.