GolfBuddy Voice 2 Golf GPS Watch
The second generation to the best-selling Voice, the Voice 2, as an EASY-TO-USE Talking GPS, comes with an increased battery life, shows the Front/Center/Back of the green, and is water resistant.
Dial in exact distances with a GolfBuddy® Voice 2 Golf GPS. This easy-to-use talking GPS comes pre-loaded with 38,000+ courses and features auto course/hole recognition for hassle-free use. Dynamic Green View functionality provides accurate distance readings from the golfer’s perspective for greater shot-planning utility. A water-resistant construction and 14-hour battery life equip the GolfBuddy® Voice 2 Golf GPS with unmatched quality.
- Easy-to-use talking Golf GPS now features increased battery life and water resistance
- Device capable of storing information for 40,000 worldwide courses for fast, easy use
- Dynamic Green View provides accurate distance readings from golfer’s perspective
- Distances to the front, center and back of the green aid in successful shot planning
- Automatic course and hole recognition functionality allows for hassle-free use
- Shot distance measurement allows golfers to spot trends and heighten accuracy
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery lasts up to 14 hours (2+ rounds per charge)
- Male/Female voice options; multilingual functionality for up to 11 languages
- Clip attachment on back easily secures device to belt or golf bag
- Water-resistant construction for added durability
- 1″ mono LCD display provides clear readouts
- Device measures 1.76″ x 1.78″ x .49″
- Weighs 29g (including battery)
Insert the Voice 2 onto the wristband and wear as a golf GPS watch!
Clip your Voice 2 unit to a belt and easily view screen without having to take unit off.
Complement your GolfBuddy Voice 2 unit with this retractable clip.
GolfBuddy Voice 2 Golf GPS Watch Video Review
As the Founder of Golfers Authority Paul Liberatore Esq. has spent the last 7+ years writing about the best golf equipment or instruction from the top golf instructors in the world. He has been a contributing writer for Sports Illustrated Golf and GolfWRX. After graduating with honors from Purdue University, he realized that he had a passion for the golf business and the law. When he's not practicing law, or creating golf content on YouTube, he can be found on his syndicated Behind the Golf Brand podcast both on Apple and Spotify talking with the most prolific leaders in the golf industry.