Showing all 3 results
The Wilson 2017 Profile XD Complete Teen Golf Set with Golf Bag is the go-to set for an adolescent learning how to play golf or beginning to compete in junior tournaments.
- Reasonable pricing for the budget minded player
- Extreme forgiveness for beginners who may experience mishits and slices when learning how to swing a club
- Can be fitted to meet height and swing traits
- Low price tag may lead some to doubt s quality
- The 2017 version may become outdated in the new year when new products are introduced to the marketplace
- The fairway wood is a strong lofted 5-wood
Beginning golfers or consumers looking to purchase a new set of golf club as a gift will love the simplicity of the Wilson Ultra club set. If you are looking to take up the game for the first time and want to stop renting clubs at the range and have a set that will help you develop your skills, the Wilson Ultra set is perfect. Players looking to join their middle or high school golf teams can find everything they need in this set without making a large financial commitment. Golf is a game that should be fun, and Wilson is offering less stress and more joy in this simple package.
- The Wilson Ultra Complete Package Set offers the simplest buying experience when purchasing golf clubs
- At a price of less than $200, the Wilson Ultra Set is the cheapest full set available
- Golf club sets help make sure that beginning golfers have everything they need to play golf
- Golfers taller than 6’2” will likely need to find longer clubs or more specialized versions of the Wilson Ultra
- These clubs are not available to demo before purchase and only come in one color
- These clubs are not suited for high swing speeds and stronger players may need stiffer shafts
Beginners and mid-handicappers will certainly benefit from the usefulness of the Wilson Harmonized Wedge. If you’re not used to using a traditional wedge around the greens, then this club is priced right to help you get a feel for what a true sand or lob wedge feels like. At a price that won’t break the bank, the Wilson Harmonized Wedge is an incredible value for what it delivers in performance.
- Variable loft and bounce options allow for customization of perfect wedge makeup
- Forged clubhead provides players optimal feel and control
- Wide and deep grooves and variable center of gravity allow for consistent contact and distance
- Design features are for advanced players and may not be suitable for higher handicaps
- Price is comparatively higher than other wedges on the market
- Limited to only two finishes, which may not be what every player is looking for cosmetically