Showing all 6 results
Consistency is unquestionably the fastest way to see better putting results. The TFI 2135 Satin line of putters incorporate the very best in modern technology and design to help improve alignment and get the ball rolling on line quickly. Players of all levels that struggle with alignment or are simply looking to become more consistent will surely benefit from one of the putters in the TFI 2135 Satin line.
- A sightline that is 21.35 mm above the ground set at the equator of the ball makes alignment easy
- Variable depth milled grooves create increased friction at impact reducing the skid effect
- Five different head designs allow for plenty of options when choosing the right putter
- Some players have reported that the feel and sound are a little dead as the ball comes off the face
- Some players say the head design is a little too busy and opt for a more simpler appearance
- Lack of options in loft and lie may not be preferable for players looking for customization
Nearly half the strokes we take in a typical round occur on the putting green. Therefore, it is paramount to choose a putter that not only looks and feels good, but is also properly fit to your stroke. The nine different head designs in the Huntington Beach Series allow players more options for customization than any other line of putters on the market. If you’re a player looking for the best in putter design, technology, and customization at a reasonable price, one of the putters in the Huntington Beach line of putters is surely right for you.
- Nine different head designs and numerous length, loft, and lie options make customization easy for players
- Huntington Beach putters are priced significantly lower than many of their competitors
- Speed Optimization Face Technology creates more consistent distance control
- Only the model one is available for players who are left handed and require a left handed putter
- Lines and edges appear sharp and aggressive to some players as compared to other putters
- Soft feel may be too soft and feel dead to some players used to a harder solid feel at impact
Golfers who look for the very best in short game equipment will absolutely love the Cleveland RTX 4 Wedge. With the right mix of wedges in your bag, you can approach any shot from 100 yards or less with confidence. If you’re a serious golfer who wants the finest golf equipment available to the public, the Cleveland RTX is an absolute must-have.
- Incredibly forgiving wedge especially when on off-center hits
- One of the most versatile wedges ever manufactured
- Produces a remarkable amount of spin compared to othes wedges
- May not be worth the extra cost if you already use the RTX 3
- Testing required depending on your typical playing conditions
- Requires adjustment if you’re not used to high spin rate wedges
Cleveland Golf has been the premier name is wedge manufacturing, and it’s the Cleveland 588 Tour Action Wedge that started it all. With its classic, confidence inspiring design, glare-reducing Tour Satin finish, and Tour-proven precision milled grooves, the club performs incredibly well from just about every lie around the greens and from 100 yards and in. If you’re looking for a quality wedge that won’t break the bank, you should add the Cleveland 588 Tour Action Wedge to your bag today.
- One of the most popular designed wedges created by Cleveland
- Inspires confidence from just about any ball lie
- Attractive price point for just about any golf budget
- A little less desirable when compared to a forged head
- Can feel disjointed when stuck on off-center hits
- Lacks the various grind settings of modern wedges
No matter what your handicap is, the Cleveland CBX Wedge can help you be more consistent both around the greens as well as short approach shots. Strategically designed to help players who struggle with the standard wedge design, it’s hard to find an easier-to-hit and more versatile wedge than this one. If you’re a golfer who needs a club that will help them from any type of lie, and maintain the feel that they love from all their irons, this wedge is perfect for you.
- Cavity-back design inspires confidence when at address
- Incredible feel and forgiveness on off-center-hits
- Great from a wide variety of lies, including sand and the rough
- May take a while to adjust to the non-standard design
- Lighter shaft can make the head feel a bit too heavy
- Although versatile, not as versatile as the muscle-back wedges
With a shape, build, and emphasis on delivering uncompromised distance and accuracy off the tee, without all the hassle of adjusting loft and draw/fade bias, the Cleveland Golf Launcher HB Driver is ideal for the golfer who needs a reliable driver that goes a long way down the middle and won't cost them a fortune. If this player profile fits you, do yourself a favor and add the Cleveland Golf Launcher HB Driver to your bag!
- Designed to help every player hit it longer and straighter every time
- Very simple in design and features, which doesn’t require any tools to adjust
- Priced with the value-conscious golfer in mind
- Without any adjustability, you have to know your loft before purchasing
- No adjustable weights, which may cause problems in windy conditions
- The HiBore design may not suit everyone’s eye