Showing all 4 results
Golfers looking to replace their driver and 3 woods may find this club can do both. Having one club that fills two spots at the top of your golf bag gives you more options in your wedges and scoring clubs. More clubs at the bottom of your bag can improve your scores by giving you more options around the greens when accuracy matters most. The V12 club is uniquely versatile and can give golfers new hope if they have been struggling with their long games. If you are someone struggling with driving accuracy and inconsistent fairway wood shots that are topped or have too little launch, the Vixa V12 is built for your game.
- A one-of-a-kind design gives golfers ultimate versatility from all lies
- The Vixa V12 is one of the only metal woods available for under $200
- The shallow club head simplifies contact and eliminates the need to hit up so much on drives and tee shots
- The red color is aggressive and may be distracting for some players
- The hosel is non-adjustable and the only loft available is 14.5 degrees
- The V12 shafts do not come in extra stiff flexes and higher swing speed players may need stiffer profiles
When hybrids first came out, they were said to be the greatest golf invention since the sand wedge. While traditional hybrids do benefit the weekend golfer, they have not lived up to their original hype. The iRT-5 hybrid changes all that and finally allows golfers to realize what they were promised so many years ago. With revolutionary design features, the iRT-5 is playable from any lie and is sure to help you hit long shots higher, farther, and more consistently. If you’re a player that struggles with long shots from the fairway and out of trouble, the iRT-5 hybrid should be in your bag.
- Machete Rails keep the toe from digging for better contact
- The heavy clubhead increases stability during impact
- A shorter shaft allows for increased control
- The iRT-5 hybrid golf club only comes in 24 degrees of loft
- Lack of adjustability means you cant customize the club
- May not be suitable for better players
Whether you’re a low or high handicapper, the C3i Wedge can help any golfer save strokes around the green. Specifically designed to help players who find the short game difficult, the c3i Wedge makes these shots easy. If you’re a golfer who is looking for a club that delivers consistent results with your pitching and bunker play, the c3i may be the club for you.
- Makes any shot around the green easier to execute
- Very easy to make consistent contact with the ball on any lie
- Bunker shots come out consistently with this wedge
- Cast instead of forged, this can cause a lack of feel
- The high amount of loft can make it tough to use on chip shots
- Fluffy sand can be a tough shot with the wide sole
GX7 Golf Club, a golf club made for amateurs that provides for the hitting consistency of a pro.
- Designed for amateur golfers, the GX7 is priced less than other name brand drivers
- Very forgiving club that allows you to hit the fairway more consistently
- Stable swing due to it being designed to be hit like a 7 iron
- The “As Seen on TV” can be a big turn off to some golfers who may be wary
- No gadgetry to adjust the handling of the club like other drivers on the market
- Pretty average looking, the design is a little uninspiring and dated