Showing all 2 results
The Adams Tight Lies 2 Fairway Wood can add distance and consistency to your game, as well as versatility. Instead of having to lay up from difficult lies, you can have a great chance of getting closer or even on the green with this amazing club in the bag. For those of you who want the very best from a variety of lies, you should absolutely but this golf club in your golf bag today.
- Improved design from its predecessor, with a sleek shape and paint scheme
- Low profile allows players to hit the club from just about any lie
- Ball really jumps off the club face at impact
- With such a low profile, may make it prone to pop-ups off the tee
- No alignment markings may make it difficult to set square at the target
- Not as technologically advanced as newer models
Finding the right driver can be hard, but the design and style of the Adams Blue Driver makes it easy regardless of your handicap. The Adams Blue Driver is a great looking club that is a perfect driver for a golfer looking to improve their game. A very forgiving club without any fancy gadgetry, it was designed to make it easy to launch the ball off the tee box. So, if you are a high to mid-range handicap golfer who prefers a lighter feel club and a strong draw bias, then check out the Adams Blue Driver if you want to you improve your game.
- One of the longest carrying clubs when hit solidly through the ball
- Very forgiving club that allows you to hit the fairway even on poorly hit shots
- Allows for a very stable swing with little twisting of the club
- No sole weights, sliding weights, and the hosel is not adjustable
- The lighter weight of the club can make it difficult to hit the ball consistently
- On impact the club can feel a little hollow at times